Office Hours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned over. She saw me lick my lips. She shook her head, picked up the dildo, brought it to her mouth, and began to run her tongue from base to tip.

I immediately dropped down on top of her, face to face. The dildo was between us. I stretched out my tongue and began to lick the other side. Her eyes crinkled and she laughed as she ran her tongue up again. Soon we were both lapping and licking, fighting over the fake cock.

When it was clean of her juices, she took it from me and pointedly opened her mouth and slowly slid it in. She paused briefly at it must have hit the back of her throat, then she breathed deeply through her nose, swallowed and slid the cock in the rest of the way. Her eyes watered a little but she winked at me just before pulling it all the way out again.

I was in awe.

"That's how you take a cock, Mr. Cale," she said as she caught her breath.

Had she done that for Jenny and her boyfriend? Had she shown him her skill after she opened her mouth and begged?

Finally, she set the dildo aside and kissed me deeply. We cuddled and she reached down to cup my dick and balls.

"I'm so proud of you," she said, "You didn't come once."

I shivered.

"We're going to have to keep giving you challenges, though," she said, "We want you to be able to handle anything."

I groaned. How much harder could they make it? My balls literally ached. My skin was sensitive from so much contact. And what did she mean when she said, "We?" Did she mean the two of us, or the three of them?

I looked over at the dildo laying heavy on the sheets next to us.

She brushed my hair out of my eyes. "Don't worry about that. It's just a toy. Something I like to play with now and then. You're enough for me." She kissed me gently.

I tried to smile, but I knew I'd never heard her say those things to me. I'd never seen her grind back on me like she had just now. That didn't seem like play. That seemed like ecstasy.

And I wanted a front-row seat even if it meant she was grinding on someone else's lap.

* * *

In the next class, Jenny sat in her usual place and she wore the most self-satisfied expression. She was practically beaming. The thought of what was making her so happy was enough to force me back behind the lectern. Once there she raised her hand and asked one of her classic open-ended questions designed to get me to speak for a few minutes.

As I started, she kept eye contact and then I saw her hips shift. I glanced down. Today she word a short skirt, designed I suppose to give me a clear view of her naked pussy. She was not wearing panties today. Her pussy wasn't leaking cum as far I could see in that brief flash. She waited for the fumble in my voice to indicate I'd indeed seen what she had to show me, then she re-crossed her legs at the knee. As I looked her in the eye, she flicked her dark eyebrow at me.

I recalled the last time she had no panties was because she had given her cum-soaked pair to my wife and had her wear them during our dinner date. Was that was Jenny was signaling to me now? If she wasn't wearing panties, was my wife wearing hers? I hoped that today's Office Hours would tell me.

Jenny didn't make me wait to find out. She showed up at office hours. She knocked on the door frame as she stretched her arms wide to tighten her blouse against her full chest. Her nipples were highlighted in the light.

"Hi Professor, miss me?"

"Yes, Ms. Anderson. Very much."

She smiled and winked. "Did you miss Mrs. Cale more? She has been quite busy I hear."

My chest heaved with the thought of what was keeping my wife busy. Today Jenny arrived before my wife who had told me explicitly that wouldn't dream of missing office hours today. "I can't wait," she had said.

With a swish of her hips that caused her short skirt to flare and briefly flash the lower curve of her bare ass, Jenny moved into the room. She flicked her wrist at me as she moved.

I knew immediately what she meant, "Take it out. Stroke it." I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. Jenny didn't take her usual spot on the leather couch though. Instead she sat in the chair next to it facing the door -- Mrs. Cale's usual seat. Jenny took out her phone while I tugged at my hardening dick.

"She's taking longer than I thought," Jenny said. "What could have gotten into her?"

I must have made a noise because Jenny turned and smiled at me.

"Or who," she said.

We both turned to look at the open door and as if on cue, I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I recognized my wife's gait although it wasn't her usual brisk pace. It was slow and dramatic. She appeared in the doorway. Her stilettos tapped on the wood floor as she entered the room. She looked first to Jenny who practically beamed at her.

My wife closed the door and locked it. She crossed to the couch and sat down in the center and just as Jenny usually did, she put her feet up on the coffee table, letting her skirt slide down her legs. She looked at me finally. The expression was hard to read. She was focused. Her skin was flushed. Her makeup was a little smeared but not like the last office hours. She was breathing deeply. She maintained eye contact as she slowly parted her knees. Her skirt slid down to her hips completely exposing pussy.

She was wearing sheer white panties. And they were soaked transparent.

Jenny said, "Let him see."

My wife looked at me, reached down, and with a sigh slid her panties down off her hips and down below her lower legs. The weight brought them down and she stepped one foot out, leaving the panties hooked on the other ankle above the strap of her stiletto. A drop of cum splashed a little crown on the wood floor.

My face must have gone white. I was dizzy enough to see spots. I looked at my wife's eyes which seemed to be looking beyond me. She was practically in an altered state. I looked down between her legs. My heart raced.

Her mound was reddened. Her lips were pink and swollen. Her clit pushed out against its hood. I heard my wife take a deep breath and hold it. I saw a stream of clear cum drip slowly out of her vagina and pool on the leather couch.

I stopped stroking. "Fuck me..." I whispered as I looked into her eyes

My wife smiled that wicked smile and bit her lip.

Jenny said, "Mr. Cale, do you like what you see?"

My wife said, "Oh, I know he does."

"Professor," Jenny said, "Don't you kiss your wife hello?"

I stood up immediately. My dick stuck straight out from my open fly. It was dripping pre-cum. Jenny snickered. My wife looked over at Jenny and joined her in the laugh.

"You're quite the sight, Mr. Cale," my wife said, "I guess you like what you see."

"Oh, my god, yes," I said as I moved over to the couch and bent down to kiss her.

"Oh, Mr. Cale," Jenny said, "Those aren't the lips Mrs. Cale wants you to kiss."

I moaned as I pushed the coffee table back and kneeled on the floor at her feet. My wife spread her legs wide. I could see the slick cum that had dripped down her inner thighs on the walk over from wherever she had fucked him.

I started to lean forward and Jenny's voice stopped me mid-motion.

"Just a kiss, Professor."

Fuck. I leaned in slowly and pressed my lips against her open pussy. I could smell the combined scents of his cum and my wife's pussy. I could smell the sweat and feel the heat rising from her mound. He had fucked her hard. As I pulled back, my lips were coated with cum and a thin strand stretched from my lips to hers as I pulled back.

My wife reached down and caressed the back of my head. She looked deep in my eyes.

Jenny said, "Mrs. Cale, tell him how it was."

"It was the best fuck of my life," my wife said as she stared into my eyes. "He fucked me deeper. He fucked me longer. He filled me more than you... have... ever... done."

I literally whimpered. My dick bounced with the desire to come. I could feel the mess he left inside her cool on my lips as I fought the urge to lick them clean without permission.

"He seemed quite taken with your Mrs. Cale," Jenny said. "He told me that she was built for fucking."

I tried to speak. The cum spread between my lips.

"Even now," my wife said in wonder, "He wants to lick his lips but he won't do anything unless you permit it, Ms. Anderson."

"Go ahead, Professor. Taste your lips."

I ran my tongue over my lips and pulled in the sticky liquid. I savored its flavor as I looked from my wife to Jenny, hoping for approval.

What I saw was amusement and maybe pity.

My wife said, "You have one more day before you can have an orgasm, but I couldn't wait another minute, not after he'd fucked my mouth the other day. I wanted that cock inside me. I begged Ms. Anderson to let him fuck my slutty pussy today."

"The things she promised us," Jenny said, waving her phone. She opened her eyes wide in mock amazement.

"Would you fuck her now, Professor, in front of me?" Jenny said leaning forward, "If I let you, would you stick your little dick in her and reclaim her?"

I nodded vigorously. I wanted nothing more than to stick my dick in her messy pussy and feel his cum slide around me.

"I tell you what," Jenny said "I'll give you a choice. You can either reclaim your wife right now -- fuck her in front of me to make her your own again -- or, you can lick and suck her clean -- drink my boyfriend's cum from her," she said leaning back. "One or other."

My wife said, "And of course, you can't come either way. You're still on punishment."

Here it was, a fateful choice. Prove to my wife that I'm her man -- fuck her and make her mine again -- or show her that I will always be her sub, cleaning and tending to her after her partner -- or partners -- were done with her.

I looked deep into my wife's eyes for the answer. She was stoic. This was my choice, my turning point.

I said, "May I clean you, Mrs. Cale."

My wife smiled knowingly, perhaps sadly, but quickly her expression turned to lust.

She said, "You will clean every drop, Mr. Cale. Clean his cum out of my dirty pussy."

"Oh, thank you," I said but I looked at Jenny who nodded, narrowing her eyes. She was working her hand between her legs. She was going to enjoy watching her professor suck her lover's cum out of his wife's pussy.

I bent over and began to slurp and suck noisily. I didn't care if anyone was outside the office door. I moaned and drank and licked. My hands held my wife's knees to give me leverage to press my face into her dripping pussy.

My wife stifled a cry as I latched on and sucked. She caressed my hair and pulled me against her vulva.

"Make me come like he made me come," she whispered.

I probed my tongue around the entrance to her vagina, realizing that the skin of his cock recently slid past these same folds that I was exploring. His cock had only minutes before filled this space where my tongue was licking.

But his cock had penetrated much farther than my tongue could reach. Deeper and wider than my dick could penetrate. His cum had erupted inside her and was slowly dripping down into my waiting and all too willing mouth.

"Yes, please, get it all," my wife said. "He came... so... much."

When he fucked her, had he pushed into her from behind, as she pushed back against his cock, like she had with the dildo? Or had he gone in face-to-face? How many times had she come on his cock? How many times did he come inside her? All these thoughts ran through my mind as I gave in completely to my lust for her creampie.

Then I heard Jenny's voice, "Look at him go, honey. I told you he would do it." I realized she was filming me. She was showing her boyfriend how eagerly I was drinking his cum after he fucked my wife.

She said, "My Professor just loves your cum."

Suddenly, I lost all sense and all I wanted to impress them. I made as big a show of it as I could as I noisily slurped. And finally, as I imagined his cock inside her where my tongue strained to reach, as I imagined him watching me licking up where he had just fucked her, I lost control completely. I came right there without even touching my dick. It pumped two weeks' worth of cum, built up from daily edging, onto the floor. I felt the shame of each pulse as it spattered on the floor as I licked another man's cum out of my wife. It was as if I was drinking and leaking cum in one continuous flow. My orgasm spread through my brain like wildfire. It locked in the taste forever in my mind with the memory of how I serviced my wife when we started dating. This was full circle. There was not plausible denial now. This was all I wanted -- the taste of cum and the humiliation of failure. The taste, and the sounds of my wife moaning in pleasure as I cleaned her. The taste, and the thought of him watching me eagerly eat his cum. The taste, and Jenny's purr as she watched me debase myself for them all three of them.

Jenny said, "He came, Mrs. Cale. He came from licking the cum from your pussy."

My wife then came fiercely, clamping her sticky thighs against my ears blocking the sounds of her scream. I heard Jenny's muffled orgasm beside us.

Finally, my wife relaxed her legs and fell back panting, letting her legs fall wider apart as she opened herself completely before us. She stroked the back of my head and mewled as I kept licking and probing her for more.

Jenny said, "Come up for air professor. If I know my man, she'll be leaking for hours. Give her a moment to catch her breath."

I kept lapping at her, unwilling to stop -- ever.

"Stop now, Professor."

I sat up. I looked at her. She held my gaze as she tapped the screen. She had recorded my look of lust under a face coated with cum. She sent the file. Soon he would see me eating her out. Would they watch it together later and laugh? Would he show it to his friends? Would they want their chance at my wife?

"What a mess you've made," Jenny said.

I looked down. There was a large puddle of my cum on the floor. It was more than I could ever remember coming.

"You broke my rule, Professor."

"I... I couldn't stop..." I looked from Jenny to my wife. "I... I'm so sorry."

My wife leaned over and touched my cheek. "I know. I know. You're so weak for cum. You can't help yourself. Ms. Anderson and I have an idea to help you. But, for now, we'll hold off."

"Still, you have a mess to clean up," Jenny said. She reached her leg over and touched the sole of her shoe to the back of my head. She gently pushed my face down. I had to slide my legs back to comply with the pressure. Slowly she pushed my face down into the puddle of my own cum. My nose and lips pressed down into the puddle. Slowly she moved her foot side to side to smear my face into the puddle.

"Are you a little cum guzzler, Professor?"

My mouth couldn't speak. I nodded, further smearing my face.

"Clean it up," Jenny said.

I began to slurp and lick.

"Wow," my wife said, "That is so... fucking... perfect." I heard her moan as I assumed she was playing with herself again.

When finally Jenny was satisfied that the floor was clean, she let me up.

I rose up to my knees. I reached forward to my wife, but she pressed her knee against my forehead. She shook her head.

"I can't kiss you until you've washed your face and mouth."

My face fell. I shook my head.

My wife said, "I'm not allowed to taste your cum anymore, Mr. Cale."

My heart fell and at the same time, I realized my dick was hard again.

My wife reached down between her legs and swirled her fingers in the puddle that had formed on the leather couch. She brought her dripping fingers up to her mouth and slowly began sucking each one clean in front of me.

Jenny moaned. "God, you are a find, Mrs. Cale. We're going to have so much fun with you."

My wife saw the panties hanging off her ankle. She motioned to me and I slipped them around her shoe. The panties were heavy and cold.

Jenny smiled softly at me. She said, "You know where those go, Professor."

I did. I began to stuff them in my mouth.

Jenny got up and reached her hand over to my wife who took it and stood up. Jenny opened the door. My wife, with her sticky hand, blew me a kiss as she walked out with Jenny.

My wife said, "I'll let you clean up. I'll see you at home...later."

12