Office Hours Ch. 08

Story Info
Jenny leaves the professor with a souvenir.
4.8k words
4.79
8.8k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Hours -- Chapter 8

My wife and I lay in bed soaking up the experience of the evening. Mrs. Cale had just put the phone on the charging stand after saying goodnight to Jenny, my student who had been dominating our bodies and our thoughts ever since she showed up in the econ lecture class at the college where I taught. Over the course of the semester, she had slowly ramped up her control over me while bringing my wife along for the ride. And now my wife enjoyed dominating me too while she took pleasure from the college men that Jenny sent her way.

My wife had even given herself to Jenny's boyfriend, Kyle, right in my office while I was busy lecturing. Jenny had recorded the affair on her phone and tortured me with it during my office hour.

I was struck by how I longed for office hours now. I used to loathe the banality of it. Mainly, I hated the quiet emptiness because, until Jenny, rarely had anyone even joined me even to ask those tedious questions, or try to curry favor when a term paper was coming up.

But now, I was in bed curled up to my wife. She wiggled her ass against my crotch, where my dick was locked up in a steel cage. I squirmed too and felt my anus squeeze around the plug Jenny's friends had introduced to my ass earlier.

"Are you OK?" my wife said.

"Yeah," I said. It had been an intense night with many new boundaries crossed. "It's a lot to take in."

She laughed at the unintentional joke. I kissed her neck.

"You know what I mean," I said, appreciating the normalcy of hearing her little laugh and her calm voice. I needed the reassurance now. She had seen me suck a cock tonight and even though she had said she wanted to see me do it, I was worried that once she saw me so submissive that somehow she would begin to think of me no longer as her husband.

"I love you," she said. "What we did tonight was a lot, I know, but thank you for being so open to it all."

This time I laughed at her unintentional joke. She pushed her hips back against me -- a gesture kind of like a punch in the arm, and I felt the electric sensations in my groin and ass.

Then she said, "The semester is ending soon." Her tone was wistful. I felt it too.

* * *

During the next class as I lectured, I was very conscious of the cage I wore. I felt as if every pair of eyes could see it beneath my slacks, every student knew that I was a caged cuckold that cleaned my wife's pussy after being fucked by other men. Only Jenny truly knew though.

She sat in her usual seat in the third row. Her dark hair pulled back in a sensible pony tail, her blue eyes connecting with mine and piercing through me. Those eyes saw everything about me. How long had they known what even I hadn't admitted to myself, that I longed to submit to a woman, to be used as her toy, her pet?

She glanced down toward her skirt and I took the hint and the moment to peek at her legs beneath the desk. That third row of tiered seats put her thighs at eye level. She uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them, giving me one brief flash of her panties. Sheer white today and completely soaked in cum.

My voice might have gone up an octave for a moment, during the lecture, like a schoolboy reading aloud to class trying to hide his growing erection after catching sight of cleavage from the cheerleader.

I stored away every detail of Jenny's panty-clad pussy in my memory box. In my mind I could see the thick cream soaked through the sheer white cloth. I saw the wrinkle pulled into the cleft where her labia met. I could even see the goosebumps of her hairless vulva. I felt the spark in my mouth as my salivary glands contracted. I remembered the taste from previous times a pair of her wet panties had been in my mouth. The closest my tongue had been to her pussy. As yet, I'd never even been allowed to touch Jenny, though I recalled every touch she had given me, no matter how casual. Each moment was precious now that the semester was coming to a close. Soon we'd be in exams. What would she do then?

I probably gave the rest of the lecture directly to Jenny, unconscious of the rest of the class, not worried about my erection giving me away because it was safe now, locked away.

Afterward, I walked slowly back to class. Mercifully, my wife didn't make me wear the plug today. The cage was my uniform, the symbol of my servitude. The plug was just for special occasions. Oddly, when it wasn't there, I noticed its absence. I felt empty and longed to be filled again.

When I opened my office door, I saw my wife curled up on the couch. She raised up and looked at me as I came in. She had been napping there. She put her hand to her hair to primp it a bit and wiped a little saliva from the corner of her mouth.

"Sorry," she said, "I was a little worn out."

The reason was in the air. I could smell the scent of sex in the small room. She had been fucking in here while I was in class. I licked my lips.

"Did you have fun?"

"The most," she said as she tugged at her skirt. I could see drops of drying liquid on the leather couch. I saw a streak of white painted down her calf. I walked over and leaned down to kiss her. Before our lips touched I noticed another shiny streak slightly cracked at the edges on her cheek. I kissed her. She tasted of cum and cock and the heat of her arousal. Somehow her mouth always tasted different when she was horny.

"Kyle fucked me," she said.

I licked my lips and nodded before turning and heading back to my desk.

"Did Jenny join you?"

"Ms. Anderson fucked Kyle too. Or didn't you notice?"

I looked down sheepishly. "Yes, I... noticed."

"I pulled her panties up for her to cover her dripping pussy."

I gulped.

"And are you straining now inside your cage?"

I nodded my head. "Oh, yes. I feel like I might break the bars."

"Oh, if only it were thick enough for that," she said.

My heart beat faster at that. She was definitely learning my buttons.

Just then we both heard the clack of heels in the hall and recognized Jenny's gait. We turned to the door expectantly. Soon we heard the sound of another pair of shoes -- likely Kyle's. True enough Jenny appeared in the doorway with Kyle's arm around her.

He was tall and muscular with thick, dark hair. I recognized him now as the man I'd passed in the hall on my way back to my office. He entered with the casual familiarity of someone who'd spent long hours here. Suddenly I realized, he'd actually spent more time in here fucking that I ever had. The most I had done was jerk off at the command of the women present.

Jenny walked in and my wife got up and moved to the chair to give Jenny the couch. Kyle closed and locked the door and followed Jenny over, sitting next to her.

She put her feet up on the coffee table, with her knees up and her legs splayed. Her skirt slid down to expose her soaked panties. All of us looked at her display. She commanded the room with her pussy. The sheer white cloth clung to it like wet paint.

"Good afternoon, Professor," she said.

I gulped. "Good afternoon, Ms. Anderson."

"I guess you gathered what the three of us were up to before class."

I nodded and bit my lip to keep from licking it again.

"It's sad," she said, "that the semester is ending."

I nodded. I looked down suddenly overcome with sadness. I glanced at my wife and her expression seemed sad too. We both felt the weight of Jenny's words. We sensed what might be coming next.

Jenny said, "I want to thank you both. This has been very special for me."

My wife and I looked at each other and then at Jenny, surprised by her confession. She was usually so stern, so matter-of-fact.

Jenny said, "You may have thought, Professor, that I was some kind of vixen who liked to turn older men into my toys. But that's not true. At least not before now."

I shifted a little and lowered my eyes. I think maybe I did wonder if I was but one in a string of her conquests.

She said, "I've never done this before. And I wasn't doing it for your fantasy. This was my fantasy. I never planned to open this up with you -- either of you." She glanced at my wife who was rapt in attention.

Jenny said, "In the first moment I flashed you, I was just testing my power, I guess. I never felt very strong before. I had some... bad experiences, and I just, in that moment, needed to feel powerful, and I needed to see someone powerless."

I took a deep breath, as a I recalled that first moment I'd seen her uncross her legs.

She said, "But there was something else about you, Professor. You weren't like other men. You weren't looking to pounce, or manipulate, or control me. I had a thought that maybe I could trust you." Kyle softly brushed her shoulder.

She looked at my wife, who was nodding. Jenny looked back at me.

"And you confessed to your wife before things went too far. You surprised me. You took a risk. When I saw your wife, I just knew. I could only hope it would happen. The rest just played out the way it did. It has been good for me. I hope it has been good for both of you."

My wife and I both nodded, our eyes watering, both from sadness and from the intimacy of Jenny's words.

"I'm grateful to the both of you. I don't know that I'll ever find a combination like this again." She addressed my wife, "Mrs. Cale, you are so fucking hot. I wish I were as adventurous as you. Maybe Kyle does too."

Kyle turned his head and smiled. He gently nudged Jenny's shoulder. It was a gesture that said, "Don't worry about that."

Jenny looked down. She brushed her bare knees for imaginary lint. "This is our last office hours, Professor." She looked up at me and I could see her eyes were damp. "I don't know what will happen next. I have loved every minute of this experience and I don't want to ruin it. I'm worried that even this little speech will kill it."

My wife said, "No, no. We... love you." She touched Jenny on the knee. Jenny covered my wife's hands with hers and squeezed. She looked at my wife tenderly. My wife nodded back. Then Jenny looked down for a moment, and then back up.

Her face was suddenly stern and bold. Her eyes pierced through me.

"Are you wearing your cage, Professor?"

My body stiffened. I felt my senses shift as suddenly I dropped within myself. It was like falling down the well of Jenny's eyes fixed as one on me. I felt myself shrink before her.

"Yes, Ms. Anderson," I stammered.

"Show us," she said.

I stood slowly. I could only glance at them. Kyle dispassionately curious. My wife raising herself up, her eyes tightening slightly. Jenny in pure focus. The blue of her eyes as I unbuckled my belt and opened my slacks and let them drop is blended in my memory with the sudden tightness of my dick in the cage. The cool air circulated around my dick. My balls tightened against the bottom ring, unable to pull up inside me.

"I guess you can't stroke for me, can you?"

"No, Mrs. Anderson," I said, "I can't do anything."

She nodded and sucked her teeth in pity.

"That's OK, Mr. Cale. You can play with this one."

With that, Jenny reached over to Kyle's crotch and began to rub his cock through his jeans.

"Come over here," Jenny said.

I walked over, ditching my shoes and stepping out of my slacks. The fact that I was in my dress shirt and a cock cage made me feel even more naked and awkward. Jenny looked down and I sank to my knees next to them. Jenny unzipped Kyle's fly, unbuttoned his jeans and slid her hand in.

"Mm," she said as she found her prize. She met Kyle's gaze, "I love your cock."

Kyle shifted in his seat as she pulled his jeans down enough to release it. It began to lift up. Jenny nodded to me and I reached out to touch it.

"Mrs. Cale?" Jenny said and my wife jumped up from her seat and kneeled in front of Kyle. She looked up at Jenny expectantly as I felt Kyle's cock harden. It was so thick I glanced at my wife in awe. I couldn't believe she'd taken this. I found myself stroking him without realizing when I started.

Jenny said, "Mrs. Cale, you said you wanted to share a cock with your husband."

Kyle said, "Mrs. Cale, you're one of the best fucks ever. Jenn-- uh, Ms. Anderson is OK that I say that."

"We both think you're super sexy, Mrs. Cale," Jenny said. "And we want to give you this gift."

My wife blushed and her eyes misted.

"I fucking love your cock too, Kyle." My wife said. I looked away from my stroking to catch her eye. She said, "No cock has ever filled me the way this one has. It's given me the best fuck of my life and it's only made me want... more." She shivered as she said this to me.

My heart was pounding. I could smell the peppery, masculine scent of Kyle's crotch. I could smell my wife's pussy on it too. She had ridden it earlier. Kyle had fucked them both and now I was just getting him ready for another.

My wife said, "Get it wet, Mr. Cale."

With trembling hands, I leaned over and ran my tongue up the side.

"No, like this," my wife said as she pulled the cock to her and sank her mouth down around it. Her lips and tongue were dripping with saliva as she let them drip down his cock, stretching her mouth around it. She made it half-way before I heard the gag but she only paused, taking a deep breath through her nose and exhaling before letting him all the way down.

"Wow," Jenny said.

"Fuck," Kyle said.

My wife just purred. I saw her throat flexing as I realized she was swirling her tongue, swallowing, and humming to stimulate him. I could never do that I thought. And I would never feel that from her either. My dick wasn't long enough to go past her throat. It wasn't thick enough to stretch her mouth. No wonder she wanted mine locked away.

She finally came up gasping as a trail of thick saliva poured out of her mouth and over Kyle's cock. She panted and looked at me.

"Your turn," she said.

I looked at his cock. It felt giant. It was covered in her thick spit. In her eyes, I read challenge. I looked up at Jenny who was stroking Kyle's neck and purring in his ear.

I opened my mouth and tried to take him in. Kyle squirmed as my teeth brushed his sensitive crown. I fought to open my mouth wider and used my tongue as a barrier. I tasted the pre-cum and felt my heart beat faster. I slurped around the head and began to slide down.

"That's it, dear," my wife said, "Does it make you horny, doing this for us?"

"Mm hm," I said.

"You like being my little fluffer?"

I moaned.

"You like getting my cocks ready for me? Is that what you need now? Now that your little dick is locked away?"

I panted over Kyle's cock. I couldn't get it any deeper so I began bobbing my head over it.

My wife touched my neck, stroking it.

"I'm going to have fun exploring this with you. I like watching you get excited for me. I like watching you humiliate yourself for me. And now that we've had a taste..." She laughed. "I'm going to see how far I can take you; how far down you'll go for me."

I whimpered and bobbed faster. I couldn't get further down so I used both hands on the base of Kyle's cock.

Jenny laughed. "He wants you come so bad, honey," she said to Kyle.

Kyle was grunting and pushing up with his hips to meet my strokes.

"Do you want him to come in your mouth, Mr. Cale?" my wife said.

"Mm hm."

"I know," she said, "You want to show me so badly how much you love me -- how much you'll do for me."

I moaned again.

"But what if I wanted it?"

I whined.

"What if you could only have sweet, tasty cum out of my mouth, or pussy, or..."

I groaned. My dick was straining in the cage. I was shaking and sweating. I was a tangled knot of need. I needed to make Kyle come in my mouth. I needed my wife to watch me. I needed Kyle to not be able to control himself any longer. I needed Jenny to see how slutty I could be for her. It was all started by her.

I responded by moving faster. I swirled my tongue. I sucked. I was desperate to make Kyle fill my mouth.

"Stop," my wife whispered.

I froze. I was panting around Kyle's cock with my saliva dripping down. I was trembling. I was openly moaning in frustration.

My wife said, "Now you know what I feel, what I need. This is how I like to fuck. This is how desperate I am to taste cum, to ride cock. And this is how excited I get when I see you suck cum out of my pussy after it's been pounded by thick, real cocks."

"Damn," Jenny said.

I could only whimper.

"Do you understand now?" my wife said.

"Mm hm."

"And will you do everything I tell you?"

"Mm hm."

"And will you ever tell me no?"

I shook my head.

"Give me his cock then."

I reluctantly slid my mouth off and held the cock still for her.

She sank her mouth down easily and Kyle moaned and bucked. As her mouth reached the base, I saw her flexing her throat muscles. I heard Kyle gasp and groan.

Jenny said, "Come for her, baby."

Kyle grunted and spasmed. My wife moaned and swallowed. Then she pulled up as Kyle kept pumping. Her cheeks began to bulge as she panted through her nose.

Finally, Kyle collapsed. My wife drew up around his cock, sealing her lips around it until it popped out. She licked her lips to draw in the cum dribbling from her lip. She looked at me. Then she looked at Jenny.

My wife stood up and leaned over Jenny. She bent over and kissed her. Jenny opened her mouth. A little bead of cum escaped the corner of her mouth, ran down her cheek and neck. Jenny returned the kiss and I could tell their tongues were swirling Kyle's cum together.

Without breaking the kiss, my wife lowered down and let the cum flow back into her mouth. As my wife lowered still, the kiss finally broke. Jenny's mouth hung open above my wife's. Little drips of saliva and cum landed in my wife's mouth. Jenny closed her mouth and swallowed what little was left behind, shaking her head in admiration.

My wife closed her mouth and shifted back onto her knees facing me. Her cheeks were full still with Kyle's cum mixed with both Jenny and her saliva. Her eyes locked on mine. That wicked smile threatened to break open her lips, letting all that precious fluid spill. I jumped in and planted my lips on hers. I felt her mouth open. I tasted it all. I let it all in.

She pulled back smiling. She made a point of cleaning her teeth with her tongue and swallowing.

"Does Mr. Cale want to swallow?" she said.

I nodded. My eyes were pleading.

"I don't know," she said. "Jenny does he deserve Kyle's cum?"

"No, Mrs. Cale. He doesn't. Does he, Kyle?"

Kyle shook his head.

I thought I might actually cry. I could taste it all. I wanted so badly to show them how much I was willing to do to make them happy. Didn't I earn this?

"He's been so obedient, though," my wife said, "Maybe he's earned this treat."

I nodded my head. My dick was so hard in its cage, it was throbbing. I felt the wetness on my leg from it dripping in excitement.

"His little dickie is leaking its cage," Jenny said. "Poor thing."

"OK, but you have to promise me," my wife said.

I nodded, not caring what the promise was.

She laughed. "Promise me anything."

I nodded vigorously.

"I'm going to hold you to that, Mr. Cale," she looked down at my ass and I trembled.

Then my wife leaned over and, with her eyes on me, she started cleaning Kyle's cock. Finally, she nodded at me and watched as I swallowed. I shivered. I felt the warm liquid running down my throat. I swallowed again. I ran my tongue around my teeth and gums. I swallowed again. I felt empty.

My wife moaned as she finished cleaning Kyle's cock. She draped it gently on his thigh and took one last lick of the cum that dripped out even then.

"It's never enough, is it," she said.

She lifted her head up from Kyle's lap and turned between Jenny's legs. She looked up at Jenny, who had been softly fingering her own pussy during the whole scene.

12