Office Hours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I know where there's more," my wife said.

Jenny smiled down at her and gently brushed my wife's bangs out of her eyes.

"You're really something, Mrs. Cale."

My wife slid her hands around Jenny's ass and gripped the band of the panties. She pulled them away and down her thighs. Jenny slid her fingers back in her pussy and arched her back as my wife brought the panties down and off Jenny's feet.

She held them back to me without even looking.

Jenny saw the gesture and smiled at me.

"Go ahead, professor," she said. "One last time."

I took the panties and began to put them in my mouth. They were sticky and wet. I could taste Kyle's cum and her pussy. When they were fully in I sucked and savored. My eyes were wet.

My wife leaned in to Jenny's pussy and using the flat of her tongue began to lick up along her vulva. Each time she passed Jenny's engorged clit, Jenny shuddered. My wife stuck her tongue deep in Jenny's vagina and slurped. She alternated between slurping and licking until Jenny grabbed the back of my wife's head and began holding her against her clit.

Suddenly, Kyle moved and I realized I'd forgotten him. His cock was hard again from watching my wife lick his girlfriend. He stepped out of his jeans and kneeled down behind my wife. As he pushed his thick cock into her, she screamed into Jenny's pussy.

Kyle bottomed out quickly in my wife's soaked pussy. She pressed her hips back against him. He began to pound and my wife could barely keep her mouth locked on Jenny's clit. Soon Jenny froze and arched her back as she stifled a scream. My wife held her tongue against Jenny's clit, nursing the orgasm through several wild spasms.

Finally, my wife couldn't concentrate any longer. She turned her head to the side and laid her cheek against Jenny's thigh as she gave in to Kyle's thrusting.

I watched his thick cock pull my wife's labia out and in. I saw thick froth form where they joined. My wife held onto Jenny's hips to keep from collapsing as Kyle lost himself in animal lust. He had come several times, so it was taking longer despite his lust.

Then I saw my wife's mouth open and her eyes roll back. She finally gasped and cried out.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming..."

That increased Kyle's urgency as she pounded faster.

"Please," my wife said, "I need it, Kyle, please. I need it."

"Where," Kyle said. There was strain in his voice.

"Fill her pussy," Jenny said. "Give her your cum."

Kyle gasped and thrust one last time. He bent over my wife's hips and held still as he came inside her. Jenny stroked his hair as he collapsed over my wife. Subconsciously, I sucked on the panties in my mouth.

They lay like that for a while. Jenny stroking his hair. Kyle panting, sweating, draped over my wife's back. My loyal wife of so many years looked at me. There was peace in her face. She was content. She was happy.

But another man had put that there.

And I told myself, hadn't I done my part? Hadn't I got him hard for her? Didn't I excite her by drinking his cum from her mouth? Didn't I fill her with lust knowing that I was willing to watch it all with my dick locked away? Didn't my promise to do anything for her without question, make her want to take that cock so badly and lick his cum from Jenny's pussy? My submission told her it was OK to be the slut she always wanted to be. My caged cock told her that other, better, larger cocks from stronger, younger men were all available to her now. My cage, my submission, my humiliation were all the permission she needed.

She watched me take all this in. She moaned as Kyle slid out of her. I don't know if I heard or just imagined an audible pop as his long cock snaked out of her. With her legs apart I could see her open vagina coated with cum.

Jenny said, "Lay on your back, Professor."

I immediately rolled over, understanding. My wife took a deep breath, not really wanting to move. She turned and kissed and licked Jenny's pussy one more time. She savored the moment, until Jenny began to shift.

My wife then turned and kneeled over my head. Jenny stood and straightened her skirt. My wife reached down and pressed a finger in the corner of my mouth. She hooked the cloth of Jenny's panties and pulled them slowly out. I sucked and resisted until they finally came out. My wife held them out but Jenny shook her head.

"A souvenir," she said.

My wife held them to her chest before laying them on the leather couch. She swirled them in the mix of cum, sweat, and pussy there on the leather, and then draped them over my caged cock.

Kyle finished pulling up his pants, tucking that monster cock away. Jenny patted him on his ass reassuringly as they headed to the door.

"Thanks again, Professor," Jenny said. "Mrs. Cale... anytime."

My wife nodded and Kyle opened the door.

"Enjoy," Jenny said as she left, closing the door behind her.

I felt lost for a moment until I turned my head to look up. There was my wife's pussy -- pink from fucking, dripping with cum that was starting to bubble out, coated with cream from her rapid fucking.

"No man makes me feel as powerful as you," she said.

I melted. I felt the tingling sensation roll from my brain over my body like melting wax over my skin.

She slowly lowered herself until her pussy was right over my mouth. I could feel the heat on my lips. Cum dripped onto my chin.

I licked my lips. I only wanted one thing in the world.

"Clean me up, Mr. Cale." she said, "Like a good boy."

End

Author's note: Thank you for making it this far. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing. I have always taken your comments to heart. In fact, it was feedback on the early draft that made me want to take this story further. Of course, we can't please everybody. The characters go where they want to go, you know? But, maybe next time, we'll all get what we want. (Jenny did.) So, the question is, what's next? I have varied interests. I love a challenge. Until then!

12