All Comments on 'Office Hours Ch. 08'

by WrightWrongs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jabad850jabad8503 months ago

A perfect ending to an outstanding series.

Thanks for writing here.

FailedscoutFailedscout3 months ago

This was the best story that I have read in recent memory. It was fantastic and hot. The character development was amazing and the sex even better.

I loved the panty play and the chastity along with the depravity that Mr. Cale was lured into by Jenny and the acceleration of it with Mrs. Cale. I loved how Mr. Cale wasn't a sissy but wore the panties and enjoyed the erotic thrill of the fact that he was wearing them to bring someone else pleasure by submitting. So many stories the submissive loves all the acts and fetishes imposed but yours understood that it was the submission and the chastity and panties pleased Jenny and so it pleased him to do it.

If you are looking for story ideas, I would love to read a story in your style where a married man is lured into a similar situation as Mr. Cale but he can't tell his wife and must keep increasingly difficult secrets. Panties, chastity, body shave and perhaps pedicures with flashy bright designs. Perhaps he is found out by yet another and now must keep secrets from two people that he now loves.

Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing such an amazing story. Thank you for posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

will they go on without jenny and kyle?

Cocksucker666Cocksucker6663 months ago

Fantastic series such a shame it had to end I wish I was Mr Cale….

Please do keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story really gets you sucked in!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"I'm going to see how far I can take you; how far down you'll go for me.", will we get to see more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

where will you go next? please

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I read the original the and it was good, really good. But this was one of the best stories I’ve ever read on this site.

I love where you went with the characters and the build up was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

please wright more

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Remarkable series.

Have you ever considered looking at this kind of situation in the opposite direction; the wife becomes submissive?

I truly enjoyed your writing and character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrightWrongs@WrightWrongs
I'm here to become a better writer. Erotica is a perfect avenue -- know your audience, write with passion, use what you know, exercise/exorcise your imagination. I love feedback and do my best to respond to suggestions that fit the characters. Or, I'll just fold them into anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Office Hours Series Info