Office Intern

Story Info
He was a sweet virgin boy that I couldn’t resist.
2.8k words
4.59
22.3k
18
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April602
April602
996 Followers

My first job out of college was working in an office. If you recall, it was Mr. Wilson who hired me (see the Sex Vacation with the Boss story). Although I was thrilled to land a job and finally have some money, it quickly became boring as the office atmosphere was all business. It didn't help that everyone was old and married. I was by far the youngest employee.

Things changed during the summer when they hired David, a student intern, to help in my department. David was eighteen and a few years younger than me. He was shy and awkward, but in a cute way. I have always liked the quiet, shy type, so we became fast friends.

Over time, David started to open up to me. We were the only two young people working there, so of course we were drawn to each other. I told him about my boyfriend and some of the issues we were having. Most days, we would eat lunch together. Although he knew I was dating someone, I could tell he had developed a crush on me. He was always watching me.

About a year earlier, I dated a guy who was a virgin, and I became obsessed with being his first. (See separate story, Virgin Boy.) It was such a rush knowing I would be his first, and he would never forget me as such. They say sex is 90% mental for a woman; with him, it was more like 100%. It was all I could think about. I finally did take his virginity, and the experience was fantastic. I always said I would gladly do it again if I found the right virgin boy.

So out of a combination of sheer boredom at the office and my own sexual kinks, David quickly became my next project.

It was obvious that David was a virgin. He revealed to me that he'd never had a girlfriend, and I could easily tell he had no experience. David had no idea, but I had decided that I was going to steal his virginity that summer.

Once I had made the decision, it quickly became an obsession. I could hardly concentrate on work. Every day I sat at my desk, pondering how I would accomplish my goal and envisioning how it would play out. I had to come up with a plan, as it was obvious he was too shy to ask me out. He also respected the fact that I had a boyfriend.

Part of the excitement for me was that I had to make it special for him. No quickies in the washroom or the back seat of my car. No, it had to be something he would always remember. Slow, not rushed. I put my dirty little mind to work on coming up with a plan.

In the meantime, the slow seduction and teasing started. It wasn't hard, as I spend every day around him at the office. I was very much a tease. I started by unbuttoning an extra button on my blouse. I made sure that when I bent over, he got a good look. I became very touchy. I would touch his shoulder, his arm, and eventually his thigh any time I was around him. A few times I removed my bra just before lunch, and I made sure he got a peek at my breasts. I was terrible. I had the poor boy flustered. Although he tried to hide it, I could see the bulge in his pants. The teasing must have been unbearable for him, but it was all part of the plan for me.

I thought about asking him out, but that would be too difficult to arrange since I had a boyfriend. Besides, I didn't want to be too forward with him.

Then one day we were told that the office would be closed for a few days for some renovation. This was the perfect opportunity, and I came up with an idea.

"I'm pissed at my boyfriend," I told David over lunch.

"Why, what happened?" he replied.

"I so wanted to go on a picnic, but he's not interested. All he does is think about himself."

"Oh, that's too bad. Don't you have anyone else to go with?" he responded.

"Not really." I batted my eyelashes at him as he fumbled for words.

"Umm, I, umm, I can go with you if you like," he said very shyly.

And there it was, my window of opportunity; he took the bait, and I had him. "You will?" I flashed him a big smile.

"Yeah, sure." I could tell he was surprised at my response and reaction.

"Wow, that's so nice of you; it's a date!" I leaned over and hugged him for the first time.

Poor David was taken aback. I'm pretty sure he was just being polite and wasn't expecting my response.

"How about this Wednesday, when we're both off work?" I wasn't giving him a chance to back out.

"OK, sure," he accepted.

"That's great; it'll be fun. Oh, and don't worry about food; I'll pack us a little something." I tried not to act too excited.

I'm sure he thought it was just a friend's outing. He had no idea what I had in store for him. I was beyond excited. All I could think of leading up to that day was how I was going to seduce him and take his virginity.

I knew exactly where to take him. A guy had taken me to this large, secluded park just outside of the city once, and it was just perfect for what I had in mind.

I had a car, so on Wednesday morning I drove to his place to pick him up. It was a perfect, sunny summer day, and I was dressed for the occasion. I have a bikini top and short white terrycloth shorts that have a dark blue trim. Guys used to call them my Dallas Cowboy cheerleader shorts. They showed off my ass and my long, tanned legs nicely. This was going to be fun.

When he opened the car door and saw me, I could tell he was floored. He had never seen me dressed outside of office attire. He was lost for words and totally flustered.

"Hi, um, you look great." Yeah, he was flustered.

"Thanks, get in; this is going to be fun."

Just then, his mother came out of the house holding something. She walked up to the driver's side of the car and introduced herself. She was pleasant and passed me a container of fresh strawberries and cherries.

I could feel her giving me a once-over. Yikes! I knew what she was thinking. Her precious child was being taken away by this scantly dressed older girl. Well, that's the nice version, I'm sure.

"Oh, thank you, how sweet," I politely responded. Yes, how sweet indeed, I thought.

"Ok, see you later, mom," David called out, obviously embarrassed by her coming to the car.

"Have a nice time, dear... Drive safe," she called out as I backed out of the driveway.

I'm sure mommy had no idea what I had planned for her precious son that afternoon, or maybe she did. Either way, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

The park was close to an hour away, as it was somewhat remote. David was wearing shorts, so during the drive, I made a point to casually touch his thigh a few times. I could see this was making him hard. Actually, I think he was hard from the minute he opened the car door and saw me. I was having fun with him.

We chatted during the drive, but in the back of my mind, all I could think of was how exciting it was going to be to take his virginity. I was obsessed with the thought. It seemed that the more I thought about it, the more aroused I got. His virginity was in my head, and I had to use all my willpower not to pull off to the side of the road and jump him.

By the time we arrived at the park, it was sunny and hot. The park was empty, as it was a weekday and so remote. We found a quiet, secluded area, and I spread out the sleeping bag I had brought to sit on. He complimented me on my tanned, long legs.

He was acting shy and quiet. He was flustered, fumbling with his words. I could tell he wasn't sure what to do. It was so cute. I told him he was a good-looking guy and that I was sure many girls would love to go out with him. I was trying to build his confidence. I told him to take off his shirt. He was embarrassed, but he did remove it.

I pulled out a small camera and asked him to take a couple of pictures of me. This was all part of the seduction. I could tell he was having a hard time hiding the erection in these shorts. He was so flustered. Another part of the thrill for me was the control and power I had over him. He was putty in my hands.

I began touching him, running my hand over his chest and leaning into him so my breasts brushed his shoulders. I placed a hand on his thigh. I could see he was erect, as it was getting hard to hide in his shorts. I wanted to jump him, but I resisted. A bit more teasing.

I handed him some suntan lotion and asked him to rub some on my back. I lay on my stomach, and I instructed him to start. He was hesitant and careful not to touch anything he shouldn't. He started with my shoulders. I reached back and unhooked my top.

"No tan lines," I said.

He rubbed my back, and I said, "Lower."

Then I told him not to forget the back of my legs. I could tell by his breathing that I was driving him crazy.

I reached down and pulled my already short shorts up over my hips and said,

"Keep rubbing; I don't want my ass to burn."

I could tell he was getting into it now; his hands felt so good as he oiled my legs all the way up to my ass. I was so hot and aroused. I arched up onto my elbows, causing my bikini top to drop down, exposing most of my boobs from the sides. I pointed to the sides of my boobs.

"Don't be shy," I purred.

David reached to rub the sides of my boobs but was careful not to touch too much.

"Don't stop." I moaned.

He was afraid to reach down and touch my nipples. That's when I turned over, exposing my breasts to him. I put my arms around him, pulled him closer, and kissed him. He wasn't expecting this at all. My bare boobs felt so good pressing into his bare chest. My nipples were erect and firm.

We kissed and rolled around on the blanket. I couldn't resist grinding my body into his. I climbed on top of him, and with my breasts in his face, I began to grind my groin onto his hard cock through our shorts.

I reached into his shorts and began rubbing his cock. I'm sure I was the first girl to touch his cock, and this excited me to no end. A couple of strokes, and he exploded in his shorts and in my hand. Oops, I guess I teased him too much!

He was so embarrassed. "Oh, I'm sorry. Um, I didn't mean to do that; I'm so sorry." He apologized profusely over and over; the poor boy. I found it so sweet.

"Thats, OK... it's fine... It was my fault for teasing you," I tried to reassure him.

"Here, lay down, and I will clean you up." I pushed him on his back. I realized we didn't bring any napkins.

"Guess we forgot to bring napkins; that's OK; I know how to clean you up." I smiled at him. He looked a bit confused, as I'm sure he had no idea what was to come next.

I started by licking the cum off my hand. He just stared in amazement. As he lay there, I pulled off his shorts and knelt in between his legs, still topless. I began to lick him clean.

He became instantly hard again as I continued to lick him. As soon as I began to suck his cock, he let out a loud moan. He tried to move my head back, but I kept sucking. I loved how his cock began to twitch and pulsate. He then stiffened up, and I took his load into my mouth. I swallowed and licked him clean again.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop." He apologized for ejaculating in my mouth.

"No need to apologize," I said. "You taste good."

As I knelt there, I held his cock in my hand and asked him how he liked his first blowjob. He confessed that it was indeed the first and best blowjob ever. I knew it.

I laid down on his chest, and I began kissing and nibbling on his nipples. Being young, he recovered quickly and was hard within minutes.

"Hmmm, it looks like your friend is ready to play again," I giggled. I grabbed a hold of it, and I felt it grow and harden in my hand.

"You want to have sex?" I abruptly asked.

"Huh, umm," he said, nodding his head.

"I didn't bring a condom," he said in a worried tone.

"It's your first time; there is no way I'm asking you to wear a condom. I want you to feel how great it is without any protection. Besides, I'm on the pill anyway." I reassured him.

I quickly pulled off my shorts, climbed on top of him, and positioned myself. I licked my hand and lubricated myself before I grabbed his cock and slowly guided the tip between my moist labia.

I proceeded to slowly lower myself onto him. I instructed him to watch as his cock slowly entered me. This was the moment I was waiting for. The look on his face as my vagina slowly devoured his rock hard cock was priceless.

David was no longer a virgin, and it was me he was going to remember for the rest of his life. I was the one that took his virginity. How hot was that. I let out a gasp as my wet vaginal lips totally engulfed his hard, throbbing cock. I was probably more thrilled than he was.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts. I proceeded to ride him very slowly. I wanted him to feel what it was like to be inside of me. All it took was a couple of slow, long strokes, and he tensed up and began to whimper. He couldn't hold back.

"Ughhh..." one, two, three pumps, and it was all over. I felt him spasm and tense up. With a loud grunt, he ejaculated deep inside of me as I clenched my vagina around his cock. His warm young semen felt nice inside of me. I could tell it was a large load as it began to drip out around his cock.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to sit impaled on him. He loved my boobs and nipples. I bent over so he could suck on them.

"Oh wow, that was amazing," David said in an euphoric tone.

"Yes, it was; you did great," I reassured him.

"But we're not finished yet." I gave a devilish grin.

It wasn't long before I felt him growing inside me. We had sex all afternoon. I counted nine times over about three hours. Each time, he lasted a bit longer. I loved the idea of being the older woman in control. I was happy to teach him multiple sexual positions that day.

In between all the sex, we fed each other the strawberries and cherries his mother packed for us. I thought how ironic it was that she packed cherries and I stole his. It seemed to be just perfect for the occasion.

Yes, his mother would have been proud of him, or maybe, I should say, his father. I was thrilled with my new conquest. I'm sure he will never forget me, nor will I forget him. That afternoon will live forever in his heart and memory.

After that picnic, we continued to fool around for the remainder of the summer. I thought of dumping my boyfriend for him, but he was younger, and besides, he was off to college in September.

OMG, had I developed a fetish for young virgin boys?

~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't forget to rate the story if you liked it as it gives me encouragement. Also feel free to follow me.

April602
April602
996 Followers