Office Mates Ch. 01: The Dancer

Story Info
3 Graduate Students MFF meet, explore playful kinks.
2.1k words
4.23
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woods2
Woods2
15 Followers

Adults Only 18+ #nsfw #fiction 🔞 (mild alcohol use, mild watersports)

Office Mates 01 The Dancer

For the series: #nsfw #voyeurism #exhibitionism #bisexuality #kinks #playful #kindness #sexPositive #blowjob #threesome #ENM #ethicalNonMonagomy #MF #FF #MM #MMF #MFF

3 Graduate Students MFF meet, explore playful kinks

Disclaimer: The setting may seem familiar, but the story uses elements of various places. This is completely fictional.

-----------

Lisa, Ellie, and Greg shared an office in the basement of an old building on campus that had been converted into office space. Their office was a large room with three desks and an odd small second room with a door. They could have used the second room as an office for one of them, but no one wanted to be alone in there, so that they decided to use it for office hours with undergrads. It was the first year in graduate school for all three of them.

Ellie dressed like a model. That's the first thing you'd notice about her. The second thing was that she was always under control, very careful about the impression she made, and always careful about what she said.

Lisa was Ellie's polar opposite. She was the most unusual person, the least self-conscious person, that either of them had met. She probably was unaware of the whole notion of fitting in. She said whatever came to mind, sometimes not at all the type of things people are supposed to say. One thing that was always clear was she was sweet and kind.

The first day in their office together, Ellie and Greg sat in their chairs. Lisa stretched at the doorway of the little room. They learned in the first few minutes that she had trained as a dancer. She was long, lean and graceful. In gym shorts and a sleeveless tank-top, she stretched her leg, sliding it up the door jam towards the top. Her arm out to balance, and her foot above her head. She pressed her crotch to the door frame, bouncing against it slowly to stretch her legs. It seemed impossible for a human to do that. It was also impossible not to think that she could fuck like that and wonder what else she could do. Flustered, Ellie made excuses, and left the room. Lisa told Greg she had a date and was late, noticed her breast was out, and casually tucked it back in. She hurried off.

...

A few hours later, Greg got a call from Lisa. Her date had ended early and she wondered if Greg would want to come by. When he said he'd like that, she gave him a list of vegetarian food and a particular type of vegan craft beer he was to bring. The grocery list included items clearly not intended for them to eat that evening. He really didn't want to go grocery shopping and he didn't know the area at all. He got a vegetarian pizza and draft beer from a pub that they promised was vegan, and showed up at her door.

Lisa opened the door wearing the shorts he had on earlier and a button down shirt, unbuttoned all the way down, both breasts exposed. She invited him in like that's the way people usually greeted guests at the door. She was very happy with the pizza and the beer and had seemed to have forgotten all about the shopping list.

Lisa lived in a one room studio. The sheet and spread had been messily pulled off and onto the floor. She opened the pizza box and put it on the bed and moved a plastic stool over to the bed and put two empty glasses on it for the beer.

Sitting on the bed, they chatted happily and had their fill of pizza, her breasts still out. There was a suspicious looking wet spot on the bed that Greg carefully avoided sitting in, but that Lisa didn't avoid at all. She traced her finger around in what he thought was likely cum and then picked up her pizza and finished another slice.

When she mentioned her date, she just said they didn't hit it off and that she probably wouldn't see him again. She said that she knew she was a bit unusual, and that some men didn't respond well to that. Greg said nothing. He had no idea what she was talking about. He wanted to be a friend if she needed something, but he had absolutely no idea what was going on. He didn't know if she was coming on to him, or if this was just normal for her.

"Do you find me a bit unusual?" she asked with a serious look on her face.

"Well, yes... but in a very good way," was Greg's honest answer.

Completely out of context, she said "I'm not at all interested in having a boyfriend... or a girlfriend. I just wanted to make that clear." She started on another slice, pulling her blouse open where it had fallen closed.

He started speaking slowly. "I don't know what to say. I'm concerned that maybe you're upset about your date earlier, and I should do something to help. And I'm also very horny. You look great. I really like being here like this. I don't want to be a bad friend or take advantage of you."

He felt like he was saying 6 different things all at once, none of them expressing what he was really trying to say... because he had no idea what he was trying to say.

She just laughed. "I'd like you to pee on me." She smiled a big beautiful smile, looked down at her breasts and lifted them a little with her hands, and then looked back at him. "Well? I mean that's what the beer was for..."

He started and stopped a few times. "NO, no. Of course not!"

She reached out and ran her fingers through the back of his hair and touched her forehead to his. He looked at her breasts. Her nipples were erect.

"In the shower... easy cleanup... I'll suck you if that will help... I'd like to suck you."

He reached into his pants and adjusted his stiffening cock to be more comfortable. "I can't do that. Let's do something else. We can do something else kinky."

She reached out and touched his cock through his pants, feeling the outline of its shape. "Nice!" and she kissed him gently. He took her breast in his hand.

She said, "It's a kink. I'll pee on you too. It isn't disrespecting me. It is absolutely in no way being dominant over me. You aren't. I'll squat down in the shower and suck your cock while I play with myself. Then when you're ready, you pull your cock out of my mouth and pee back and forth over my breasts while I finger myself. If I'm feeling it, I'll signal for you to aim higher and go on my face - not my eye! - and I may open my mouth a little. And then I stand and you sit down on the seat in the shower and I pee on your chest and maybe chin. Then I'll suck you until you cum... on me"

She took his cock out while saying that and stroked it and interrupted what she was saying to lick it a bit. When she finished talking, she took him into her mouth and sucked him deeply. "Pee on me!" she said in a deep, monster voice and laughed.

"Can I fuck you too?" he said.

She sneered, "You're now negotiating about what you get in exchange for peeing on me? Really? That's your moral high ground? You're terrible."

She sounded serious and he felt terrible until she laughed and in monster voice "Pee on me!"

"OK, OK. I'll pee on you."

"YES!" she blurted out.

Greg said, "But, everything I do to you, you do to me."

"DEAL!" she squealed. "You can fuck my ass... I've got a strap-on for the reciprocal part."

"Ahhh, NO. ABSOLUTELY NO. At least not this time." She was sucking him again and experimenting was sounding better and better.

He said, "You said you weren't looking for boyfriends or girlfriends. Are you attracted to women too? I'd... I'd love to watch you with a woman. That's my kink, at least in fantasies, watching... and jerking off, but not in a voyeur type way."

She laughed. "Whatever I do for you, you do too. I love watching guys suck cock. I'm really, really into watching and being watched. I wish there was someone here to watch us tonight. A guy... watching... and maybe joining."

"I'd do anything tonight. I'm so horny. I better get off soon before I get myself in trouble. Come on, Let's get you peed on."

They headed off to the shower together, with Lisa guiding him with her hand on his hard cock.

...

Lisa's shower had a place to sit, away from the water. She sat there and waited for him to pee. He couldn't pee because he was too hard, but he needed her to suck his cock or lick his balls to keep him horny enough to do it. While she waited, she masturbated, which didn't help with getting him less erect. He asked her how she usually got the guy to pee and she admitted she'd never done it before and just wanted to experiment. They settled on her watching him pee in the toilet, but he couldn't do that either. He had to ask her to leave the room so he could pee - he really needed to go.

When he finished, she came back in and she asked him to leave so she could pee. He asked if he could watch and she happily agreed. She sat on the shower seat scooted up to the edge with him sitting below her and peed on him while he masturbated. He leaned forward and licked the stream. She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him back into the stream and he opened his mouth and he took it and spit it out and then did it again. "This is fun!" she blurted out. When she finished, he licked her until she came.

She had him sit on the seat and took his cock into her mouth. She picked up a tube, that turned out to be lube, and put it on two of her fingers on her left hand. She teased his anus while she sucked him and then slowly put her middle finger in, fucking his ass with her finger while she sucked him.

He came heavily into her mouth. She kept slowly fucking him with her finger and he guided her head back to his cock and she sucked him some more. He felt like he would never stop cumming. She slipped a second finger in and fucked his ass while he exploded into her mouth and was finally done. He'd never felt anything like that.

They showered and he dressed. Lisa said "This was fun, but just to be clear. We're just friends. Maybe we'll do something like this again, but maybe we won't. I had fun, so we probably will. But, you don't touch me or talk to me like we're anything other than friends. Are you OK with that? Guys can be so weird with if they've had sex they like. I want to make sure you're clear with that. You OK?"

"Yeah. But, I am sure we could be just casual friends and still regularly have sex," he said.

She smiled gently and said "You work on being able to say that without sounding like you're begging."

"Did you fuck that other guy before I came over? I saw the wet spot." He was getting hard again.

"Yes. We had a nice time, but when he finished he took off the condom and threw it on the bed and it leaked all over, like he was marking his territory. I took his clothes and threw them out the bathroom window. He begged for me to go get them and I told him to fuck off. It wasn't a happy end to our date. I was mad at myself later because later I kept touching it and... licking my finger... so I called you."

"The grocery list?" Greg asked.

"I don't know. I was improvising. Getting the pizza instead was brilliant!"

He tried not to sound like he was begging, but couldn't, "Can I fuck you before I leave? I swear I won't be clingy tomorrow. Totally casual. I won't pour out the condom on the bed, or on your tits... unless you tell me too. I swear this will be just fun. I'm so fucking horny."

She went to her dresser, opened the top drawer and threw him a condom. "You lay down with your butt in the wet spot."

...

This story will continue with Office Mates Ch. 02: Ellie Plus Two

Woods2
Woods2
15 Followers