Office Muscle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I cleared the history." I'm feeling dizzy with his presence. "I was never going to tell the boss. I wasn't trying to threaten you."

"I know." He glances to the side and flashes a grin at me—white teeth gleaming, heart-stoppingly gorgeous. I want to kiss the corner of that smile.

"And I'm sorry about—about..."

"Jizzing all over the bathroom?" He laughs, deep in his manly chest, pulling up to a red light. "Don't worry about it. I saw the effect I was having on you and decided to have a little fun—similar to how I got started on that site in the first place. So the way I see it, we both got carried away. In fact, it was pretty fucking hot."

The light turns green. I realize I never told him where I live, so I have no idea where he's heading. "The only thing that sucks," he says, "is that my balls have been fuckin' blue all afternoon. I need to cum so bad! I mean, look, I've got a hard-on just thinking about it." And I can tell it's a pretty impressive one too. "Seems like you're the same way," he continues. "So tell you what. I can keep driving to my apartment—it's right over there—or I'll drive you home. Your decision."

Easiest decision of my life.

As soon as we're through the door he's crushing his lips against mine, his tongue forceful but his lips soft, breathing in each other's hunger. We break apart for a moment and he growls, "I've been stinking of your spunk all day. I bet you can smell it, huh? Go on. Give it a whiff."

And I lean in, sniff the musk of his sweat and my stale sperm, my nose and mouth close to the swell of his chest muscles, my lips tasting his hot skin as I rub my hands over his pecs through his shirt, start tugging at the buttons.

"Yeah, you made a real fucking mess, so you'd better help me clean up. Come on." And he leads me into his bathroom, kisses me again and starts to undress. My shaky hands go at my own clothes while he exposes that fantastic torso again, then strips off his pants, exposing burly thighs like slabs of concrete and calves bigger than most guys' biceps. His briefs are bulging obscenely, and he quickly strips them off.

Despite how much he went on about my cock, his dick's amazing: seven rock-hard inches, thick and meaty and capped with a bulging mushroom glans, rubbery and engorged almost to bursting, his heavy sweaty balls dangling and his black pubes trimmed short.

"Get in. Soap me up."

The shower hisses and then there's the deep satisfying spatter as it collides with a mountain of muscle. I step into the warm spray, feel the heat drench me, and breathe in the rising scent of a showering man. He turns into the spray and lifts his arms to run his hands through his hair. His triceps balloon and the wings of his lats make his back impossibly wide, the water running hot and wet over his skin, every muscle instantly glistening.

And it's impossible not to fixate on the hard smooth globes of his ass, which rock and flex as he adjusts his footing. With the excuse of soaping up his tattooed back, I lean in and my straining cock presses up against those meaty round swells, fitting perfectly between the slick bulbous curves. The way they shift and tighten as he adjusts his position under the shower-spray fills my manhood with a burning, tingling pleasure, my nutsack getting tight.

"Get my chest," he says, turning back around, a wicked glint in his eyes. I soap up his pectorals and feel the corded brawn flex under my hands as he makes them dance, laughing at my reaction. His nipples are stiff and he groans as I rub them. I feel him push his dick against mine, our shafts bumping together under the hot spray and falling soap.

His biceps glisten, massively pumped and veiny, feeling just as good under my hands as they did against my dick. And those fucking abs—there's nothing as sexy as running your fingers down each bulging row, feeling the taut skin moving over the washboard ridges, the tight hole of his navel, the grooves of his Adonis belt over his hips as I reach around again and massage his ass, pulling him in closer so the sheet of iron riddled with veins that makes up his lower abs grinds against me, and his dick lies hard and insistent against my thigh, like a poker from the fire as his mouth engulfs mine again, his hips starting to thrust so his dick's squeezed up against my hip each time.

"I'm so fucking horny," he moans as our lips just part. "My nuts feel like they're gonna burst. Feeling my bicep getting pumped while your massive dick exploded, and then having to wait all afternoon... FUCK, I've never needed to blow my load so bad. You gonna do anything about that?"

The way he stroked me off in the bathroom, the way he wrung the jizz out of my dick with his arm muscles—I've never wanted anything so badly as I want to satisfy this manly stud looking at me with lust in his eyes, his erection dripping precum against my hip. "I'll make that beefy cock explode," I tell him savagely. "Make you drain those balls. Let me taste that cock. Go on, blow a fat wad and make me drip with your sperm."

"Oh, I can guarantee that." He pushes down on my shoulders. "On your knees. Show me what you can do." Considerately, he switches off the shower so it won't get in my eyes and mouth.

His cock's so erect that when I wrap my fist around it, I can only bend it down an inch. The foreskin's peeled back from his plum-like cockhead, and when I lick his pisshole, I taste the tang of his sticky precum. I start pumping his shaft with one hand, feeling his lumpy veins roll under my fingers, while my lips move down over more of his rubbery cockhead, letting it rest heavy and hot on my tongue.

"Yeah, that feels so good. Suck that cock!" he commands, and I obey, lapping at his cumslit, tonguing the sensitive spot at the base of his glans. He moans and thrusts himself deeper into my mouth. "Fuck, I needed this! My balls are so fucking full."

I slide his dick out of my mouth so that I can give those aching balls the sucking they deserve, feeling how weighty they are with unspent sperm, his moist nutsack hot in my mouth while I stroke his cock, feel the tight muscles up its length. My own dick's in agony, so I use my free hand to start jerking myself off; that first touch is almost as good as busting a nut.

And I lick my way up his dick, running my lips over his skin and meeting the dewy precum that's been oozing out of his cumslit while I'm working over his balls. I tease his dickhead with my lips, then start sucking harder than before, taking at least half of his shaft into my mouth while I grip the part I can't fit in and tug at it over and over again as he squirms and grunts, his abs clenching reflexively, all those glistening muscles tightening above me. "Fuck! Take that cock! Suck my fucking dick! Oh, fuck!"

He starts thrusting into my mouth, the gentle pressure of his hand appearing on the back of my head, drawing me closer. His ass tenses with every thrust, his entire body rocking with the momentum. My mouth is full of the meaty feel of his pumped-up dick, the saline stickiness of his precum coating my tongue, saliva dripping down his fat rod and squelching in my fist at the base of his manhood, fondling his balls as his sack tightens and tightens, showing he's getting closer to filling my mouth with his creamy man-juice—fuck, I want it so bad! I've got to make this gorgeous muscleman cum, got to make him roar as he sprays his seed.

And he's thrusting faster, his cock sliding over my tongue, so hard and hot and throbbing, getting tighter, stronger, pumped-up with his absolute NEED to blow his load—I can feel the tension building in him, see it in how his muscles all over his body flex, hear it in the deep gruff groans from his brawny chest, feel it in the insane force from his thrusting ass as he whispers, "Oh fuck, it's coming. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna blow. Gonna fucking blast the biggest load of my life. I've gotta—"

I feel his cock start to clench, and that's when he pulls out of me, shouting, "Get up! Quick! Stand up!" I don't question it; I follow his orders as he strokes his dick the last few times, then quickly directs his jerking cannon down at my package before a hot blast of wet white cum pumps out onto my cock and balls, spraying gooey wetness all down my shaft so I can feel it dripping off, feel it gumming up my pubes and oozing down onto my scrotum. He groans, bucking his hips as semen splats out of that throbbing organ. The rich manly odour of his load is assaulting my nostrils, so thick I can practically taste it.

And then, before he's even done cumming, he drops to his knees in front of my iron erection with the wet hot mess of his jizz, and he plunges my lubed-up fuckpole right between his lips, his eyes lingering on mine a moment longer as he looks up before he starts to really concentrate on slurping and sucking, swirling his tongue over my bulging glans, tasting his spermy milk all the way down my throbbing dick, the white excess smearing all over his lips and getting in his beard as I gasp and moan and my cock feels so hot and hard and swollen.

And I can tell that THIS is a man who appreciates a cock, a man who likes nothing better than a rock-hard rod of man-meat in his mouth, wants to lick and suck at that cockhead till it sprays cum all over his face and down his throat before he licks it clean. There's nothing sexier than gooey white cum matted into a virile stud's beard as he sucks and licks and begs for your seed with his lust-crazed eyes; and the sight of that makes my cock muscles clench, makes me groan out, "Fuck! Fuck, I'm gonna—" and he feels my cock start to twitch on his tongue, yanks it out just before my entire body tenses, my dick muscles clamping tight and—

A hot volley of sperm explodes out of my dick, flying past his head to streak the shower wall and spraying drops over his face, into his beard. "Yeah! Fuck yeah!" He's pumping my bucking cock, coaxing shot after shot out, rubbing his lips against the underside of my glans while ropes of cream spunk up his beard, drip down his neck—

And then he directs my firing cum-cannon down to spurt out the last few shots onto his massive pecs, the cream sliding down the cleft between them and then down, down each ridge of muscular ab muscle, down into his pubes and dripping off his balls to the shower floor; and the warm wet suction of his mouth returns to my dick as he's licking the last gobs out of my pisshole, milking the length of my shaft till my cockmuscles finally relax.

He rises to his feet and crushes his sperm-salty mouth against mine, enveloping my body in muscle on top of muscle; I'm buried in masses of hot, glistening brawn sticky with my spunk as the smell of our sexual release lingers in the damp air.

"Any unfinished business left between us?" I ask him, biting at his lip as our mouths finally part.

"I can think of a few more things," he tells me, turning the shower back on. "I think we're going to be working closely together from now on."

12