Office Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May, next to him, moaned in appreciation of this, as well as the complete tongue lashing she was receiving from Helena, who also had worked 3 fingers into May's twat and 2 into her ass with her other hand. May whimpered and had a leg shaking orgasm as she flooded Helena's face with her own juices.

Jack, meanwhile, had started a slow pace in Maggie's ass, but at her begged demands of "Fuck me faster", he sped up, eventually pounding her asshole with the same gusto he had given Helena's pussy. Maggie's face contorted in pure bliss, as shudder after shudder ran through her radiating up through her as Jack pistoned in and out of her ass, moaning loudly about how tight she was and how her ass is now his.

Suddenly, every one of Maggie's muscles constricted at once, and she let an ear splitting howl escape her lips and her ass clamped on Jack's stiff prick and she shouted "OH, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME YES! FUCK!" as Jack got 3 more pumping strokes into maggie before pushing as deep into as he could and blasted his cum into her well fucked ass, screaming "YEEEAAAAAAAGGH!".

Helena, still not out of the fight, pulled herself up to the counter again, and as Jack pulled his cock from Maggie's battered rectum, sucked his member into her mouth to clean him off, tasting herself and Maggie on him.

"mmmmmmhmmmm." she crooned "boss man...overtime has NEVER been this fun." before jamming her tongue into his mouth and swirling all of their essences together with him.

"Yeah," said Maggie, "but May didn't get fucked tonight. I'm so sorry, May. We hogged your husband all to ourselves." she pouted guiltily.

May pulled Maggie's head in for a passionate kiss and told her "baby, I had plenty of fun! and besides, I get to take him home for the final round" she said with gleaming eyes.

They all got dressed, except for Maggie's ripped shirt, which she stuffed into May's purse "a memento for Jack" she said, and just wore her business jacket over her bra as they all left. work.

Jack and May had to pull over 2 times on the way home to fuck in the jeep like teenagers.

"Thank you, my love, for the most wonderful surprise you have ever given me. I love you so much." Jack thanked her with a passionate kiss before they finally drifted to sleep that night.

12