Office Party

Story Info
Frank finally got out of the office and inside someone else.
7.6k words
4.58
10.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in a cocoon. A warm comfortable cocoon of early morning languidness. The type of morning where the sun was bright enough coming through the windows that it filled the room with a luminescent pale yellow but not so high in the sky that you couldn't block it out with a well angled pillow and the murmuring of "five more minutes". He had a companion in this cocoon: A body, a heat separate from his own. Their limbs and bodies meshed together and intertwined. Their breathes releasing meekly against each others collarbones. He could feel a hand move gentle across his body as he lay there, gliding smoothly over back, sometimes to his sides, or thighs, or against his ass pulling him tighter into the embrace. These movements where done with great familiarity as if they were in some liminal space where such boundaries where unheard of rather than just unspoken. He felt a shift in the presence next to him, a straightening out of frame, a gentle gaze that was set upon him, and a lightly callused hand that petted his side in short strokes, a rousing motion. Drearily he opened his eyes and looked into the steel blue ones of Frank Belmont, a friend from the office, though after what happened last night I guess he couldn't really call him that.

"Did you Sleep well last night," Frank asked.

"For the most part, I remember waking up a little last night," Max replied, "You were snoring".

Frank snorted, "Sorry about that," Frank said with a wry smile, "Guess I just tuckered my self out last night. You know you feel asleep pretty quickly afterwards"

"It happens, especially when I..." Max trailed off suddenly embarrassed.

"Especially after I made you come," Frank stated mischievously stage whispering it into Max's ear as he rubbed his hand over the smaller man's chest.

"If I'm being honest Max, I didn't realize you swing that way. If I had," and this he purred, "I would have snatched you up a long time ago."

"Anyway," Frank said as he slid out of bed, "I'm going to take a shower," He looked behind his shoulder with that grin of his. "You going to join me."

Max tried not to but he stared at the naked frame of his colleague. Starting from his face he followed the coif of black hair down to his broad shoulders, down the small of his black to that tight ass that he pretended he didn't notice when he was in the office. Frank was well toned, muscular with out being that beach bod jacked which tended to be a turnoff for him. Frank was also obviously enjoying the attention as his cock, (which had been soft as he had rubbed it against Max's thigh that morning), was quickly stiffening to full mast. Of course, given the view, it was safe to say Max was equally as hard.

"You go turn the water on I'll be in in a second"

___________________________________________________________________________________

The night before

Frank stepped into what he would consider to be a high end bar in the business district of town. Tracie Fuller had just had her retirement party and the office had decided to throw the after party at the "Nado" a trendy little upscale cocktail bar with a cyclone on the sign that ripped away the "tor". A bar where the waiters wore chic black tie and bistro aprons and nothing was served with rail liquor. He wondered if he could convince Patricia in accounting that the three whiskey sours he would drink in some dim corner could be counted as a work expense.

He sauntered up to the bar where Tracie, the 68 year old retiree, was surprisingly slinging back Buttery Nipples, (aka as she told him horrifyingly one time, cock sucking cowboys), and flirting hot and heavy with the young barely legal bartender. He checked out the object of Tracie affection. Blonde, Slender frame but somewhat muscular, (must be all the heavy lifting), bit short actually maybe 5'8. He wasn't into twinks but some people enjoyed that Penthouse Pool boy Aesthetic. A perky 20 something with Rouge Red hair slung back into to a ponytail smiled at him with a flat expression."So what can I get ya"

Frank looked up at the bar list that was written in a cutesy cursive on the chalkboard above the bar. The bar true to fashion had a list of beers with fanciful names such as "Grey Goose Down" and "Nuclear Assault Dissertation" which told him nothing about the contents of the beverage. If there was one thing Frank didn't fuck with was mystery hop content, he hated IPAs. Being absolutely devoid of french lessons as a child the wine list was not any better though that being said he couldn't tell you the difference between a port and a pink moscato. He decided on hard liquor.

"I'll have a whisk..." He stopped himself Sours where alone drinking. The kind of drink he made at the end of the night when he got back to his dark empty apartment and fed "Jefro",his mewing little gremlin of a cat, a midnight snack.

"Actually, what would you recommend," Frank said trying to be charming instead of socially inept.

The bartender gave him a quick look over though he felt her eyes lingered a bit to long over his chest and arms. He got it, He worked out enough to fill out the bland button ups that where standard for the office but no one enjoyed unwanted attention especially when there just trying to get a drink.

"For you Hun, perhaps a nice Bourbon HighBall or are you more of a Cosmo kind of fella" she asked probing.

"The bourbon sounds find, I mean what do I look like Sarah Jessica Parker," He said jokingly through he wondered if his cultural knowledge was enough of a giveaway for her.

"For sure, The bourbons a specialty of mine, I'll have the right of for you, honey" She said with a wink.

Inwardly, Frank sighed but he just smiled and did a short little hand wave as the bartender mixed his drink. Looking over towards the party Tracie had just ordered a round of Blue Blazers while asking the very patient blond how he preferred to serve his tequila shots. "A Mojito please," a charming sounding voice perked up from the front of the bar. Frank looked over and saw, oh fuck, it was Max. Trying to remain cool he turned his head back to the party.

"Oh hey, Frank, I didn't expect to see you here," Max had walked up trying to start a conversation.

"What do you mean?" Frank said trying not to panic "For fucks sake Frank it's just a conversation".

"No offense, you just don't really seem like the party type. I never see you at corporate functions and you're kind of the only guy who doesn't sign up for the company baseball game." Max assuaged.

"To be honest," Frank thought, "all of my co-workers wearing tight pants in a locker room was not something he could handle. It would be like a lesbian at a slumber party with a lot less pillow fights."

"More of a football guy," Frank said.

"Yeah I feel you there," Max said. An uproar sounded from across the bar as Tracie downed an entire line of Blowjobs while maintaining direct eye contact with either the most patient or oblivious bartender in the world. She licked the remainder of whipped cream off of her lips and fingers pausing for a bit too long on the thumb.

"Honestly I'm going to miss her, life of the party," Max said

"She is, through I'm not going to miss the pinching," Frank said off hand, Tracie liked to goose some of the male co-workers which might explain why her retirement had been bumped up a year.

"Happens a lot for you," Max said surreptitiously with a smile.

Frank blushed, "Happens to some more than others".

The bartender appears on their side of the bar sliding their mixed drinks in front of them against a black cocktail napkin. "Enjoy," she said checking out Max before she left.

"Hey, umm," Max says almost hesitantly, "You want to go sit down somewhere. I don't think Tracie will miss us". At the moment Tracie who was at this point was at least 3 sheets to the wind was trying to convince the long suffering bartender to let her do a keg stand. Bribing both financial and Physically was not working.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Frank said. "Just stay cool" he told himself.

----------------

Max stepped into a room of steam and the sound of running water. He stood in front of the vanity which had steamed over and placed his towel on the counter. Franks eyes were closed letting the warm water wash over his scalp sending rivulets of water cascading down the forms of his body. Max padded slowly over to the shower placing his hand on the glass screen feeling the dichotomy of cool metal of the handrail and the warmth of the steam.

Sensing his presence Frank turned around and pulled Max into the shower for a kiss. A blast of water crested against his body leaving him almost as warm as the kiss. Frank's lips were soft and warm against his. He felt Frank's five o' clock stubble prick against his face and his hands reached lower and lower on his body.

Max ran his hands against the firm hard forms of Frank's body, one hand squeezing his coworkers taut side the other to grip the nape of Frank's neck tangling his fingers in the wet locks of that glossy black hair. Frank's kisses were aggressive, passionate almost as if the act of kissing was like biting. Max returned his fervor steadying himself against Frank's broad chest as one thumb teased at a nipple.

"Your a horny little fucker ain'tcha," Frank said.

"Takes one to know one," Max retorted.

"Yeah," Franks hand had began to roam again starting with Max's chest cupping each breast in his hand. Frank teased and pinched Max's nipples sending little shock waves of pleasure through his body which combined with the intensity of Frank's kisses had warmed him up completely.

Tiring of his game, Frank's hand wandered lower grasping the tender little spots on Max's sides as Frank's pulled him closer into an embrace. His lover's other hand rubbed his back. Max's cock twitched as it began to rub against Franks thighs. Franks reached his hand further down as he squeezed Max's ass. A moan escaped Max's lips as Frank expertly began toying with him using his thumb to squeeze against the rim of Max's asshole making his knees weak as pulses of pleasure rushed through him. Fuck he wanted him.

Max pressed Frank against the wall once again matching the intensity of Franks kisses. He moved his mouth away from Frank's mouth as he reached his hand down to grab Franks throbbing member. A low moan escaped Frank's mouth as Max continued to stroke him.

Max started on his neck kissing first the soft warm spot where Frank's neck met his shoulders and kissed him gentle in a curve upwards towards his temple. He reached out an inquisitive tongue and flicked at Franks ear lobe eventually nibbling gentle with his teeth. Franks eyes were closed soaking in this pleasure. Max began kissing lower and lower on Franks body making pit stops to tease and kiss the mans nipples. He continued on his happy little trail kissing down Frank's body like stoplights and buttons.

It was by intention that he ended up on his knees. He wanted to make sure Frank was watching when he took him into his mouth. He started with the head rubbing the bottom of the glans with the flat of his tongue getting in the grooves of Frank's circumcised cock with the tip of his tongue. Frank groaned in pleasure and Max took this as a sign to take him in deeper. He flattened his tongue as he took in inch after inch of Frank's hard cock. Max bobbed his head using his tongue to send undercurrents of pleasure to vary the sensation. He flattened his tongue again and applied more pressure with his lips sucking Franks dick with a vacuum seal. He lingered on the head of Franks dick and lambasted it flailing at it with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh O-Oh God," Frank moaned breathlessly.

Max was enjoying himself but he could always do better. He steadied himself spreading out his legs as he slid one hand to payback Frank for the man's earlier visitation. He played the same tricks Frank did as he used his thumb to stimulate Frank's hole pulling at one edge then the other. As he teased Frank he used his other hand to stimulate himself making sure smooth strokes on his cock almost teasing. Focusing the pleasure of his hand on the base of his penis stopping just before the head with a steadiness of a baker piping the icing on a cake. The pleasure and the heat of the shower made him heady as he paused to look up at the target of his desire.

"I could do this forever" he thought as he once against deepthroated Frank's Cock.

----------------

"Darts of Pleasure" by Franz Ferdinand piped softly out of speakers half hidden in the ceiling of the "nado" as Frank sat across from his Max. Max was shorter then him around 5'7 to his 6 feet and had a more slender physique.

A sudden memory of Max dumping a cup of water over his head after the baseball game of the company picnic crossed Frank's mind. The strong framework of Max's body was visible, his jersey left unbutton after the excursion, the sweat he had worked up sticking his undershirt to the muscles. The way his stripped knickers left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Frank roused himself from the fantasy.

"It was true he liked Max. A lot, but," and this Frank's said to himself self defeatedly, "There was no way he was gay".

It was possible Frank admitted, technically anything was, but it was unlikely. Word around the water cooler was that Max has/had a thing with Britney Milton, A buxom 20- something from the PR Department. Even if the rumors were unfounded, (Patricia from accounting was known to tell a white lie or two), He had seen the way Max reacted when "Able Andy", the office flirt, came around. Max seemed to enjoy her attention and advances. It was no business of his what Max did behind closed doors. That still didn't stop the fact from hurting.

"You doing OK, Frank, you went quiet on me," Max said smiling again as he used his hand to brush away his sandy blonde hair from his eyes.

"Sorry about that, sometimes I drift off when I drink," Frank murmured.

"Oh, you go anywhere fun," Max replied trailing his finger lazily around his newly emptied Tom Collins glass the ice just beginning to melt like the other two finished drinks beside him.

"Just away, I guess. So," Frank in his stupor tried to think of a topic that didn't involve him daydreaming about his coworker in a tight sports uniform, "I noticed Andy has been hanging around your desk lately. You get anywhere with her?" He asked probing. He disliked that kind of locker room talk but he figured talking about the hetronormitivity of workplace conquest was the easiest way to divert Max. That and he may have been a bit jealous.

Max laughed a little in surprise "Wouldn't peg you for one to gossip, Frank. Nah, Andy's nice and let's be honest she's nice to look at. But we're both looking for something a bit different."

"Oh yeah," Frank goaded.

"Andy's the type of girl whose looking for a quick fuck. One night stand see-you-at-the-office type fling. Me on the other hand," Max looked over at Frank, his hazel eyes gleaming and a coy little smile on his lips. "I'm looking for something a bit more long-lasting. Not like a soulmate type situation but I want to have more then one night of fun. A possibility of a relationship. You know what I mean?"

Frank muttered the implied affirmative and took a sip of his highball. The smooth burn of the alcohol mixed with the mild astringent heat of the ginger ale. The sweet and fire lingering on his throat as he turned his face away from Max hoping the color rising to his cheeks would be taking as a sign of his libatious mood and not due to the directness of Max's dating preferences.

Summoning up his courage Frank launched the second leg of his casual inquire. "While we're on the topic," Frank teased, "I heard from a little birdy that you and Britney from PR had a thing going?"

"You filthy little gossip," Max said bemused leaning back in his chair, "where the hell did you hear that."

"Patricia," Frank confessed.

"Oh my fucking goodness, I knew it was Patricia, she can't keep her mouth shut to save her life," Max spouted off. "Guess I should give you the juicy details then," Max continued wryly. "Me and Britney used to be a thing about a year ago we kept it down-low though I guess not down-low enough," Max chuckled at his own joke. "You wouldn't guess what caused the big fight most girls it would have been a dream come true. Basically Britney had this little fantasy where she wanted to be split roasted, two guys, both ends, y'know so she wants to bring another guy into it have a little bit of a threesome. So she invites this gym buddy of hers over Paul or whatever, he's like 6'2 something, fucking ripped, hot as hell."

Franks ears pricked up. Did he hear Max correctly? He was certain he did but he didn't trust his ears when his other head was stirring in his pants from Max's bawdy little tale.

"So me and this Paul guy we're sitting on the couch talking, drinking some wine, Britney's doing something in the kitchen and it turns out he's bi and his biggest disappointment if a chick wants a threesome is that the other guy is going to be completely no-homo about it. Cause wheres the fun in that. He likes to touch base about that type of thing because 'if you think a chick hates it when you don't get the all-clear for the backdoor you should see a straight guy'. And I make it super clear that that's not going to be an issue. So maybe it's the wine or the fact that Paul had already taken off his shirt but we start making out, super hot, just having some fun before the main event."

Max takes a sip from a fresh mojito that was delivered a minute prior.

"Britney comes in from the kitchen and she fucking freaks out like shes never seen a guy get to second base before. Like I get it she wasn't expecting me to straddle the dude but I just don't get it. Like a straight guy sees two chicks making out his fantasy is to join in so you think the opposite would be true right?"

Frank honestly had no idea but he didn't want to interrupt Max with his startling revelation.

Unheeded Max continued his story, "she starts blowing up asking me 'what the fuck' and I'm super confused because she's the one that wanted to fuck Paul in the first place and I'm like 'we where just warming up you want to join us' and she's still throwing a tizzy acting like she caught me cheating on her and I'm thinking 'wait, you want to fuck another guy and that's OK but I try to fuck the same guy, at the same time mind you and suddenly we have a problem. Like that's super hypocritical' and I tell her that and..." Max trailed off, "yeah, umm, basically Paul left, Britney and I continued our fight, said things we shouldn't have and yeah ... you can probably figured out the rest." Max looked away sheepishly probably regretting getting that caught up in his dirty laundry.

"Look Frank," Max said suddenly embarrassed, "there was a reason why I brought it up. I heard a rumor, OK it was Patricia, that you were, well y'know," Max blushed too self aware all of a sudden to ask Frank if he liked men.

Frank was tongue-tied, he was still recovering from the fact that Max was bi and his anxiety was sending alarm bells ringing in his head panicking over the best way to handle the situation.

"Look uh," Max faltered at Frank's lack of a response. Frank heard the opening bars of Franz Ferdinand's "Michael" play over the loud speakers as Max's face softened into an expression of relief.

Max gave a short quiet laugh, "well talk about an opportune time. Look I'll put it this way if you're interested I'm going to go dance on the dance floor maybe you can join me. If your not, you don't swing that way or whatever. No hard feelings, I'll let you finish your drink I'll call myself a cab and we can pretend this conversation never happened."