Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max got out of his chair and walked out to the dance floor turning back for a moment with a hopeful look on his face.

Frank's mind was reeling. Max was bi and he was hitting on him. He took one more swig of his bourbon to steel his nerves and got up to join his coworker on the dance floor.

----------------

Max's breath was ragged in his throat. He breathed heavily as he stared up at Frank's prone body leaning against the slick shower wall.

"Get up," Frank commands. Max feels Franks strong hands help get him to his feet. Frank was swift switching them around covering Max's frame in his own as he pressed Max into the wall. Frank splayed his hands out one pressed above his head as he craned his neck to kiss Max's hungry little mouth. As the tingle of sensation washed over Max he felt Frank paw at his sides and Frank's stiff hard cock rubbed up against his abdomen still eager for release. Max reached down to grab Frank's cock.

"Enough fucking teasing," Frank growled in Max's ear, through this didn't stop him from thrusting into Max's curled fist. "You know what I want," Frank continued as he reached his hands behind to play with Max's ass once again. Max wanted him, to feel him inside him again filling him with intense tremors and shooting jolts of pleasure. He turned himself around pressing his chest against the coolness of the acrylic of the shower wall. The Shower water splashes on his back running down his spine as Frank wraps his hands around his hips giving Max a different kind of warmth. Frank doesn't mount him at first but instead saddles up to him, Franks cock rubbing against the crevice between his ass and the small of his back. He breaths heavily in Max's ear as one of his hands reaches around and grabs Max's cock. The strokes are slow deliberate with a gentle rise and fall increasing the pressure on the upstroke and relaxing on the down. Frank speeds up and slows down his pace on Max's cock until Max can do nothing else but moan his pleasure and beg Frank to fuck him already.

Frank begins with a finger. His knobby knuckle sliding past the ring and pressed up and down against his hole. As Max relaxes Franks increases his breach slipping another finger inside making Max grunt in satisfaction. Frank changes his hand position and uses his other hand to pull Max towards him. Frank nibbles on Max ear, one hand teasing his nipples while the other has shaped itself like the prongs of a hand rake penetrating Max's ass in quick short strokes. After a minute or two or this Frank has had enough foreplay. He feels Frank enter him, the short dip as the head of Frank's cock penetrates and the gradually widening as Frank inched slowly into him matching his breathing as they narrowed the distance. Max let out an involuntary groan, low, loud, desperate almost. "Fuck," He rasped.

"You like how I feel inside you?" Frank purred as he began fucking him.

Max splayed his hands above his head pushing against the wall and back into Frank. Frank took this new stability as encouragement to increase his fucking. A series of grunts sounded from Franks throat as Max's breath came in short ragged bursts his body overloading as Frank pounded his ass.

Frank slowed down allowing Max to regain his breath. Still inside him Frank began kissing his neck snaking his hand down once again to stimulate him. Frank's hand roamed around his groin gripping the inside of his thighs, tugging on his balls, using his fingers as a tight little cock ring all the while pounding Max's ass in short hard thrusts. Frank paused for a second, savoring the moment before he began going for the home stretch. Frank gripped Max's dick hard as he began rough fucking Max once again this time jacking Max off with a ferocity of a man who hadn't nutting in a month. The stimulation on his cock made him instinctual clench making Frank murmur as Max's hole got just that bit more tighter. Frank's cock pounding his prostate and the ring of sensation emerging from the base of his cock gave Max a one-two punch of ecstasy. Frank's breathing changed behind him increasing in pitch and frequency.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum," Frank worded breathlessly in Max's ear. "that makes the two of us" Max thought to himself as he felt the tightening in his balls. His muscles tighten, his breath falter. Franks hand quickened its speed determined to get his lover off and then Max came, a moment of white-out as ecstasy washed over his body, His dick spraying a thick ropes of cum onto the wall in front of him. As Max began to regain his senses he felt his lover climax the warmth of Frank's cum filling his hole. Frank slowed his thrusts giving one or two more soft gentle pushes before he wrapped his arms around Max resting his forehead against the nape of Max's neck. Out of breath Max heard his lover ask "Did- did you cum?".

----------------

The rest of the party came to Frank's mind in a series of Snapshots.

Flash Him and Max having their first dance together as Alex Kapronos sang about "beautiful boys on the beautiful dance floor" and Bob Hardy was reminded to call his mother

Flash Max "stumbling" against him using him for support while teasing his nipple through the roughened fabric of his button up.

Flash Frank's hand slipping down Max's back stopping just shy of the belt line as Peaches fucked the pain away

Flash Max ordering his own round of suggestively named Pousse-Cafe gripping it gently between his white teeth before throwing his head back. Turning to face Frank with a cheshire grin

Flash Tracie Fuller draping her arms across the both of them for a retirement photo. Frank blushing because it wasn't Tracie coping a feel this time.

Flash His waitress with a sour look on her face as Frank got a bit more dirty with his flirting

Flash Max leaning against his shoulder as Adele asked if she should keep chasing pavements. Whispering in his ear if he thought they should get out of here.

Flash Max's hand in his back pocket as they left the club

Flash Frank becoming distracted from calling a taxi as Max unbuttoned his shirt in the cool air outside the bar.

As the flashbulb faded in Frank's mind eye he took in the beauty that was the closeness of Max. The depth of his eyes, Hazel with specks of deeper chestnut. The curl of his eyelashes, the stubble that dotted his chin he remembered it rubbing against his neck as they slow danced. His muscular but slender frame that fit so well into the tailored oxford shirts that he always wore.

"See something that you like," Max said slyly. He leaned over wrapping his fingers right above Frank's knee sending a little tingle of excitement through his body. He could smell Max's colongue, a layered smell of ginger, rosemary, and sandalwood a lot more complex than Frank's own basic musk. He saw the flush in Max's cheeks and the fullness of his lips in the dimness of the cab. He leaned in and kissed him. He had thought about a moment like this for a long time but he had always thought it was a pipe dream. Max's lips were soft and warm. Max grabbed Frank's shirt pulling him roughly to him before he relaxed his grip on Frank's cambric shirt. Frank deepened the embrace placing a splayed palm against Max's chest. Max moved away from Frank's desperate mouth kissing the hollow of his clean shaven neck. Part of him, a part that surprised him wanted to mount Max there in the taxi but he felt that would be uncouth not to mentioned terrible unsafe. Max's eager little mouth began to move lower on his body as his deft fingers began unbuttoning Frank's shirt.

"Ahem," Frank heard the cabbie speak up from the front of the cabin, "not to interrupt your little Party back there but we're at your stop".

"Oh um thank you," Frank muttered.

"and I swear to god if I find any fluids in my back seat after you leave I will be sending you the god damn cleaning bill."

Upstairs

"So this is it, my castle," Frank joked as he unlocked his front door stepping into his nice if cramped one bedroom apartment. A Mewling complaint echoed from underneath the sofa as Jefro, his adorable little Tuxedo Tomcat demanded a much belated supper. "Aww is this your cat," Max said as he bent down to coax Jefro out from his underneath the furniture. Frank pretended he wasn't enjoying the view.

"I would offer you a drink but I definitely think that coffee would be a better for us," Frank said diplomatically.

"I have absolutely no idea what you mean," Max said his face flushed bright red curled up on the sofa petting a docile and contented Jefro who was snuggled deeply in his arms.

Frank kicked off his shoes and made his way into his kitchen noticing with a bit of disdain the dirty dishes in the sink and the amount of hungry mans that where thrown into the trash. It was a long time since he had company over socially or the other kind and he wished he knew how to be a better host.

"ah, come on," A drunk Max yelled from the living room as Jefro ran into the kitchen demanding his dinner. Frank sighed as he opened up a can of cat food plunking the soft pate into a plastic dish for his little furball. The coffee pot full he poured two mugs and took them out.

"I hope you don't mind that I make my self more comfortable," Max said. He was draped over the couch stripped down with only a thin white undershirt and his tight pare of chinos on. Frank could see from his position that a bulge had strained the fabric in his pants.

"You just going to stand there?" Max tempted.

Frank walked over to the couch placing the mugs down on the coffee table. With a smile he leaned a hand against the back of the couch as he straddled his blonde coworker feeling with satisfaction the hard rise in the mans crotch.

"You know," Frank whispered in Max's ear, "You've been a fucking tease this entire night." Frank lost no time feeling up Max. Running his hands underneath Max's sheer undershirt. Kissing him on the underside of his jaw.

"Its a good thing you invited me back to your place than," Max said reaching out and rubbing Frank's stiffening cock through the fabric of his trousers. Frank resisted letting out a small moan of satisfaction. "I wouldn't want you to go home blue balled now would I?" Max continued to tease the underside of his penis with the broadness of his thumb trapped between the rough fabric and the pressure of Max's splayed palm.

Frank sat up and through an effort of heavy lifting and perhaps a little bit too much bourbon managed to pick Max up bodily. Max was a ready recipient curling his legs around his waist tangling his nimble hands into Franks jet black hair. Max sat heavily against his frame but there was something exhilarating about the feeling of Max wrapped around his body. That and the soft purring sound Max made as Frank played with his ass. Frank carried Max to his bedroom in a flurry of shallow hot kisses cursing out loud as he nearly tripped over that damn cat.

He threw Max onto his bed looking down on the slender but well muscled man who looked up at him with a mixture of excitement and pleasure. He saddled up to the bed grinding his crotch into place as Max sat up to kiss him. Frank felt Max's hands once again began to undress him and he helped him shrug out of his work shirt.

As Max began to undo the pressure of Frank's belt he put on a bit of a show peeling off the pale undershirt he wore underneath feeling the tingle of exhibition as the coolness of the apartment greeted the warmth of his skin. Max wasted no time with the new expanse of skin on his playmate wrapping an arm around Frank's back and began teasing his nipple with a quick tongue. Frank allowed himself a moment of pleasure before pushing him off to help Max out of his own undershirt. Frank took in the curls of chest hair on his partner breathing in the aesthetics of the curves and ridges of his frame before finally pushing him back on the bed. Frank fell against him worshiping his neck and chest with his mouth as he listening to Max grasp in pleasure at his adorations.

Frank stepped out of his pants feeling the cold air now on the back of his knees and the straining of his cock against the elastic of his boxer briefs. Max was looking up at him now biting his lip in anticipation. Frank took control now unbuttoning his lovers chinos and pulling them roughly off his frame revealing both Max's shapely legs along with the outline of his swelling member. Max sat up again pulling Frank into a kiss while also edging Franks undergarments off of him releasing his penis from the warm confines of its elastic prison. Frank almost went cross eyed at the pleasure radiating as Max slowly tugged at his cock. Adjusting to free himself from the same confines Max pulled Frank back on top of him this time with the both of them completely naked.

Max's hand was still wrapped around his dick but had widened its grasp to include his partner's member. Frank spread his legs planting his hands on both sides of Max and slowly thrust drinking in the slow tantalizing eroticism of the moment. He could feel Max's cock, slightly larger then him but with a smaller girth grind away at his own. The tip of it rubbing against the exposed seam of his penis sending shock waves through his body. Frank lost himself in Max's neck traversing the distance from collarbone to behind his ear over and over again with kisses while Max's hands gripped like iron one across his shoulder and the other firmly on his ass. They continued until Frank couldn't handle it anymore till his body was over washed with sensation. He fell off Max for a bit to regain his composure. After a minute of two of heavy breathing he heard speak Max speak up.

"If you still got it in you, I want you inside me," Those words sent a shiver through Frank's body and his cock which had softened slightly in the interlude had once again sprung up again almost painfully hard.

He rolled off the bed and pulled Max's prostrate sweaty form to him. Frank grabbed a jar of Vaseline from his nightstand, (He wouldn't admit it in polite company but it managed for his own private use when he didn't have someone like Max over), and coated his fingers with the jelly. Gently he slid an intrepid finger into Max and watched as his lovers eyes flickered at the sensation.

He began slowly, deliberately fingerfucking him. Max relaxed quicker than he imagined but he gave him a few more strokes before he was ready to gave him the real deal.

Max tensed as Frank entered him but as he continued to move past his lovers tight little ring Max managed to relaxed sending a shudder throughout his body. Frank entered him completely filling him up until he could feel the softness of Max's ass against the base of his cock. Max began to ride him slowly dropping Frank onto his hands as his knees buckled from the pleasure not wishing to be outdone Frank slid his hands roughly along Max side gripping his love handles. Frank began to pick up speed as he aligned Max with his dick. He could feel Max's legs wrap around his back as he watched his lover close his eyes scrunching the blankets as the waves of pleasure rolled over him. A minute or two of rough fucking left them breathless and he pulled out of Max.

Max looked at him with a feeling of betrayal but a realization washed over his face as Frank crawled into bed backing up against the cool metal of the headboard. Max crawled up onto him leaning in for a kiss. As Max's tongue began exploring the inside of his mouth Frank began to stimulate him with his hand feeling the slip of Max's foreskin and the raised ridge of that separated the head from the shaft.

Max began to mount him but Frank stopped him "uh-uh turn around".Visible confusing was on Max's face but he leaned against Frank the feeling of his back pressed against the warmth of Frank's chest. Max quickly figured out what Frank wanted and he slipped inside him so much easier the second time. Frank supported Max as his lover tested his position on top of his dick. A soft moan escaped his lover's lips.

Frank wrapped his arms against him one hand wrapped around Max's cock providing a hard ring of pressure around the base while the other held the slender frame against him roughing his nipples. Frank sucked at Max's neck bringing a red welt to the surface as Max continued to moan from the cock in his ass and the feeling of Franks wet eager mouth against his skin.

Max returned Frank's affections bouncing on his dick until there was a fire in his stomach and a low growl in his throat. He began fucking Max harder rising up as Max came crashing down. He used Max like a steam train rising up to slam his ass with his hard cock falling back as he jacked Max off with his hand a one-two cycle that kept his lover in a constant state of stimulation. Max matched the thrusting of his lover perfectly reaching the perfect equilibrium of fucking and being fucked. Their breaths ran jagged and increasing in their throats, Their body's kept perfect time with one another, The tightness in their chest, the tightness of their balls, the white hot scorch of pleasure as they came.

Then it was over Frank's dick felt almost raw from the amount of abuse it had received that night. Max was curled up against him his hand across his chest, his softening dick pressed against Frank's thighs. Frank let out a long slow exhale his heart still racing from the rush. He stretched out his legs, brushed the hair out of Max's face as he slumbered tiredly against him and fell asleep curled up with his co-worker turned lover. ----------------

Max had stayed in the shower after Frank had toweled off allowing the warm water to hit his face and cascade down his sex sore muscles. He lathered up with an unfamiliar bar of soap smelling in the floral scent of lavender. The same sense of purple that lingered on Frank's pressed shirts as he walked by him in the office. Thinking of the memory of Frank, or lets be honest that ass, as he walked by him in the office gave a half hear ted jolt in his groin. He ignored the sensation as he lathered up for a proper shower.

He stepped out of the bathroom with one of Franks white bath towels wrapped around his neck to catch the remainder of the water soaked up in his light curls. He could smell the scent of breakfast wafting in from the kitchen. "He shouldn't have" Max thought to himself through if he was being honest he didn't really mean it. Walking into the kitchen he looked over at frank dressed in a simple no-frill apron and a fresh pair of boxer briefs that clung tightly to his ass. Frank looked up from the stove smiling than a look of disappointment spread over his face.

"Your fully dressed," He observed, "your not leaving me already are you?"

"Not yet, I just have some stuff to do today."

"Good because I made breakfast," he said in a prideful grin.

Frank placed down a fat stack of hot cakes slathered with butter a comely bottle of Mrs. Buttersworth sitting to the side.

"Now," Frank said as he turned back to the stove, "I had a few breakfast meats but considering that you just had your fair share of sausage," Frank laughed at his own joke, "I'm baking off some bacon for us".

Maybe it was the smell of the meat, the eye candy in front of him, or the fact that he just got fucked royally but this had actually been one of the best mornings that hes had in awhile.

After a few more minutes of cooking Frank plated up his own food placing a platter of perfect sizzling bacon in between them. They ate in almost silence sharing a few pleasantries but mostly just enjoying the presence of each others company. The sun rose through the picture window above the kitchen sink and before the both of them knew it breakfast was over, the platter of bacon between them was gone, and Jefro, (who had come in for breakfast and stayed for table scraps), had fallen asleep on one of the chairs. Max figured it was time to leave.