Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the door Frank spoke up. "Um," He shifted uncomfortable looking to find the right words, " I had a lot of fun last night so thank you for that."

Sensing Frank's discomfort Max took the lead leaning in for a kiss. Frank returned it immediately meeting his lips hard. Max deepened the kiss lingering in the sensation that was Frank's lips. Good things don't last forever and eventually it was over a moment and eternity at the same time.

"I'll see you around the office, right?" Max said.

"Absolutely." Frank replied with a wink.

----------------

Frank sat at his kitchen table after Max left. It would have been nice if he had stayed around longer but what could he actually expect from a one night stand? He didn't feel like washing the breakfast dishes yet and Jefro was still snoring like the lazy piece of shit he was so Frank turned to the world's best time waster, Social Media. He opened up Facebook scowling past his high school friends baby photos and his distant relatives half baked political opinions and terrible unfunny memes until he realized he had been tagged in a post. He clicked on the link.

Tracie Fuller, the social butterfly she was, had posted a variety of photos from the night before: Candids of various office members, shots of the bar that just happened to feature the bartender's ass. A few posed photos of Tracie in party hat and a pink faux feather boa with her male,(and only her male), coworkers, and some lovely candids of Tracie passed out on a pool table providing a very unfortunate up skirt shot. Tracie herself had captioned in "Oopsie!"

Rolling his eyes Frank stopped on one photo in particular. It was one of the candids taken against the metal rail that separated the tables from the dance floor and featured him, Max and a few other coworkers sharing drinks and carrying polite conversation. Max had wrapped itself around his shoulders, (he had been sitting on the railing which was technically against the rules). From an outsider it looked like a gesture of fraternal comrade but Frank knew better.

He remembered the Max's fingers trailing up his back before he felt the pressure on his shoulder. The private jokes and sweet nothings that Max had whispered in his ear on that dance floor. Frank blushed. He noticed a small flurry of activity below someone had posting a comment. It was Max.

"Had a great time last night. ; ) Thanks for the Party!"

Frank smiled and liked the comment.