All Comments on 'Office Party and Musical Chairs'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its a great story

I really wana my wife in place of usha

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good writing!

You really wrtie very well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Story!!

Great job! Entertaing, erotic and fun. I had my boyfriend read it to me while f***ing me and I came sooooo good! Thx!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

one of the best (written) stories coming out of India

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!

I remember reading the orig story and youve been very true to the source. Outstanding addition! Would be nice to get a sequel from your adept hands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best things I;ve read on here lately

That was great, wonderful job. One of the best stories I've read on here recently. Glad you rewrote it. I agree with the first comment that you should write a sequel if you have it in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best indian story in recent times

Please write a few more stories on the subject

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

The best story I've ever read. Its excellent. The build up is really so good. But the main turning point i.e. how Kuljeet made her suck him should've been elaborated a little. One more thing I would like to add is that a sequel would make this story go bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An amazing night and an amazing wife, you are blessed

An amazing night and an amazing wife, you are blessed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The story that inspired this.

You mentioned you tried to look for it, I think you were referring to "Wife Gets Wild" by NCmale.

http://www.literotica.com/s/wife-gets-wild

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the recreation

but Wife Gets Wild is not the original musical chairs story. I've read that original story, too, and in it the writer is the one who plays the music. It's definitely one of my favourites, and I'll try to find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories i have read. There should be series also having some seduction game in this. May be some other game ....?

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Looking at the implications...

He enjoyed watching her get passed around and all her holes filled. Now he's married to the company slut and both she and he may have one or more STD's. At the very least he has a wife who willingly lies to him, cheats on her marriage vows and will probably continue to do so.

The future looks like plenty of party invitations.

IftheshoefitsIftheshoefitsabout 12 years ago
Very good

One of the best slut wife stories I've ever read. I know the story you are talking about - it was written by "jetlag" and can be found in "kristens collection" on asstr. (or stories online, I can't remember which one has kristins collection)Personally, I like your version better, the wife is way more of a slut than in the original.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

Just to confirm the previous comment, it was indeed written by Jetlag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Replica

I read the original story many years back. Couldn't find it again.

The writer has made a good version on the original ...it has all the elements I could remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is also on allme.com

http://allme.com/stories/cockold/sparty.html

Slut Wife Party Game

naukeagl@net1plus.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well copied!

Really good one, not original though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Top notch!

One of my favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed it keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I like Indian slut wife stories. I was invited to a party, I was the only one not indian, I liked the food, they were a happy group, I went to leave about 11.30 but Kevin told me to stay I might like what would probably happen. All but 2 of the wives and their husbands and 3 other guys including myself were left. Kevin said the guys sit in a circle,on raised stools, music starts and the wives dance and swirl in their indian outfits, it was fascinating to watch, the women were good dancers, one was quite young in her 20s, the other maybe late 40s, I could not keep my eyes off the older women. Then the women started to unhook the colorful outfits, their husbands would grab the end of a long piece of clothing and they would twirl and the clothing would unwrap. The other men clapped, I joined in, the husband had one end of the long piece of cloth in his hand, she had the other, she came over, her breasts now uncovered and handed me the other end. I looked at Kevin, she wants you to unwrap her, I stood and I held on as she twirled, the fabric unwrapping, until she held it against her and pulled the loose fabric . Kev said hold on, she will gather the fabric and come towards you, if you let go, it means you don't want her, same if she lets go. I held on, she came right up to me, the men cheered as she turned around, kneeling, Kev said take the fabric, move it away, I did, her pussy uncovered, she wants you first.I looked around, guys had their cocks out, it will be a huge insult if you do not take her. I stood up, I was hard, I dropped my trousers,i moved forward, Kev said put her on the stool, I moved it and she knelt on it, legs apart. I could see the pink insides of her pussy, I positioned my cock and pushed in, warm, wet, as I fucked her the husband pushed his cock into her mouth, I noticed the young one sitting on a cock, the guy sitting on a stool, another cock in her mouth, I fucked harder, I felt my cum rising , Kev said cum on her, show her husband how she has pleased you. I quickly pulled out, my cum jetting onto her buttocks and back. Her husband smiled, he moved away from her mouth and his cum joined mine on her. Kev moved behind her, pushing into her pussy, she reached underneath her, her fingers busy at her clit, you got her going, as he pounded into her, yes, shes cumming, what a slut, her head thrown back, that's it take it and Kev blew into her, when he pulled back his cum dripped from her. It was the beginning of a lot of invites to indian parties.

Geelong69Geelong69over 8 years ago
Another favourite

I also remembered this story from many a year ago. Then couldn't find it. Thankyou for re-telling it. My favourite point is when she unknowingly sits on his cock and she gets fucked for the first time.

One of my favourites.

Needs to be more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it

wud lov to get fucked like this on musical chair game by getting humped hard while trying to save from getting fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
USHA IS A KEEPER! THE STORY IS AN ORGY FANTASY. I GAVE IT A 5- (4.85/5.0 = 97% = A)

Bravissimo, aurekius 1982! I loved the story.

The musical chairs game turns into a hotwife gang-bang.

I agree with a previous comment that the best part was when her husband boss tricks her into impaling herself onto his erect dick, whereupon he kept fucking her until he came.

Usha's hubby not only is a voyeur husband but he LOVES to SHARE HIS WIFE too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Warning!

Willing cuck alert

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love to see my wife used like that

I've seen guys grope Denise's ass in front of me. Especially when she is drunk. I love it. She objects at first but eventually let's them grab her ass or tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Usha please!

Wow! What a story! I visualised the sexy Bollywood actress Akshata Sonawane as 'Usha' when I was reading about the sexy & slutty exploits of the cum slut wife, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Original story

I think the original story is called "Party wife" and I found it here:

https://reluc-wives-stories.blogspot.gr/2017/08/party-wife-by-unknown.html

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
JetLag

It is in the Kristen archives at ASSTR:

https://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/11/game.txt

Authors name: JetLag (naukeagL@net1plus.com)

Story title : Party Game

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi aurelius1982! I LOVE your story VERY MUCH, gave you a 5/5 = 100% because the story is VERY EROTIC. This is also a LOVE STORY but the love is KINKY.

Navin & Yatin knew what they were doing!

Usha fell into the trap, but after a brief shock, she liked to be her new true self that she was discovering: she is a hotwife & a slut. Period.

Her husband has a very pronounced voyeur/cuck-wannabe side.

When Yatin impaled Usha on his erect dick, Usha was shocked but she loved it with every atom of her body. For her husband too, it was a moment when his wildest dream came true & at that moment he was concurrently in 7th Heaven & on cloud number 9!

It is vickedly erotic and totally mesmerizing when your big boss fucks your wife before your very eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5). FUCK FEST! PORNOGRAPHIC! VERY EROTIC!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rape

No matter how « self aware » she is and how much she « likes to tease »: this is rape. Non consensual.

- giving drinks to women so that they’ll no longer be able to consent ? Rape.

- hiding your dick so that you’ll be able to fuck her shen she sits on our lap? Tape.

- her wanting to get up and you not letting her do so? RAPE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can't there be a second part?

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THIS STORY IS VERY POPULAR: 372,337 views & 281 favorites. I LOVE your story, gave you a 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)!

I am a voyeur & cuck-wannabe husband. I never confronted either my first or the 2nd wife over any behaviour unbecoming of a married woman. In that sense I recognized myself in the husband's character (you play dumb, or pretend you are sleeping, or your brain suppresses all memory of the incident in question).

At first i was not aware why i was like that. I was yet to become aware of my voyeur/cuck side (which was rather pronounced). Based on what i know now, my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side had been influancing my actions (or lack thereof) all along.

It was a process for me to become fully aware of my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. At first i was confused, my mind was foggy. Gradually i became fully aware of my voyeur & cuck impulses. Only then could I come to terms with that side of my personality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: *****- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I saw my friend feeling up my wife’s ass and boobs in waterfalls and got instant hard on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent (πŸ‘πŸ‘)! As anon 12/08/18 put it eloquently, it's vickedly erotic & totally mesmerizing when your big boss fucks your wife before your very eyes!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon 06/28/19 (Loves it!) Me too, gave you a 5 [***** (4.85/5=97%)]!

I quote anon's comment: "I saw my friend feeling up my wife’s ass and boobs in waterfalls and got instant hard on."

That is the story of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

I loved the story from the start to the end, my boner never subsided says it all.

I hope you are considering a sequel or another story in same theme, great job.

Keep them cumming, pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

❀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb Indian erotica

One of the best written Indian stories in a long time. Keep it up. You write excellently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE it! ❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5.0)!

Thank you for this story. It made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this was amazing.. you need to write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❀): ***** (5)!

Excerpt fom anon comment 12/08/18 ("Hi Aurelius1982"):

Quote:

When Yatin impaled Usha on his erect dick, Usha was shocked but she loved it with every atom of her body. For her husband too, it was a moment when his wildest dream came true & at that moment he was concurrently in 7th Heaven & on cloud number 9!

It is [w]ickedly erotic and totally mesmerizing when your big boss fucks your wife before your very eyes!

Unquote.

CuckoldWittolCuckoldWittolabout 3 years ago

Found this story before 6 years. Still one of my favorites. I get a boner every time I read it. Can anyone recommend similar stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

best story.. you need to write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, except for the RAPE of course...

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

NO I AM NOT COMMENTING ON YOUR STORY!

AS USUAL IT IS A 5 STAR!

MY QUESTION IS... RUPA, RUPANITA AND AURELIUS1982 ARE THE ONE AND THE SAME PERSONS OR NOT?

I MEAN THE SAME AUTHOR???

BECAUSE... RUPANITA WAS BORN WHEN RUPA EXITED... AURELIUS1982 WAS BORN WHEN RUPANITA EXITED!!!

THE THEME, STORY CONTENT, STORY-LINE AND EVEN THE LANGUAGE AMONG THE THREE ARE MORE OR LESS THE SAME!!!

MORE OR LESS EVEN THE NAMES ARE VERY SIMILAR!!!

I'M ONE OF YOUR ARDENT FANS... AND DON'T HAVE ANY HITCH TO SAY... YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION BEHIND ME BECOMING A WRITER IN LITEROTICA... WE WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE FROM YOU...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ) πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Usha is a loving wife and a keeper. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant: 5.0 (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†).

This story mirrors the screen-play of many vintage porn movies. It starts in an almost nondescript manner, and then erotic tension becomes more and pronounced. The last thord of the movie was a sex orgy (a fuckfest if you wish.)

Usha is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from this story:

"... "Usha, unaware of what she was literally jumping into, turned around to sit down on Yatin's lap. As soon as Usha turned and started to sit, Yatin took his hands off his dick, and pulled Usha's dress up from the back. She sat down and it was clear at once that Yatin's had hit the bullseye. Call it pure luck or skillful aim. Her face, until then sporting a playful smile, suddenly turned serious and her eyes widened..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an anonymous comment.

Quote:

Anonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hi aurelius1982! I LOVE your story VERY MUCH, gave you a 5/5 = 100% because the story is VERY EROTIC. This is also a LOVE STORY but the love is KINKY.

Navin & Yatin knew what they were doing!

Usha fell into the trap, but after a brief shock, she liked to be her new true self that she was discovering: she is a hotwife & a slut. Period.

Her husband has a very pronounced voyeur/cuck-wannabe side.

When Yatin impaled Usha on his erect dick, Usha was shocked but she loved it with every atom of her body. For her husband too, it was a moment when his wildest dream came true & at that moment he was concurrently in 7th Heaven & on cloud number 9!

It is wickedly erotic and totally mesmerizing when your big boss fucks your wife before your very eyes!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kristen

https://asstr.xyz/~Kristen/11/game.txt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❀❀!

Excellent, 5.0 = 100% = A+!

karli1234karli1234over 1 year ago

Great story, enjoyed a lot. It was erotic, slow and loving. You have a good creative, twisted and dirty mind and used it to full advantage. Also I liked the ending that she kept the secret and you also kept her secret. Though you know what could happen in future too if the right environment is provided to Usha. I also have similar fantasies. I want to learn more about you and exchange views and fantasies and real life experiences and successes. If you are willing, please let me know and we can exchange emails. I am male, married to a girl like usha (only in looks and figure), south asian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Usha is a keeper. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Usha is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I LOVED this excellent wife sex story,

gave it a 5.0 (100%, β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘)!

Does not matter whether a human interfered, or Univers was unfolding that way in that moment, she got impaled on the big boss's member as she fell on his lap!

I am sure the writing was on the wall!

alan_deealan_dee7 months ago

She could have had a face that looked like a bucket full of marinated foreskins, with 4 women and 30 guys, all drunk, she would have been very popular. Like the ending to this story I also laughed, but only because of how absolutely ridiculous this story was. Anyone who thought this story deserved any merit obviously has the mentality of a 14 year old boy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Tbis story was not meant to be realistic bur erotic and fun to read.

I liked it very much, gave it a 5- (4.6 = 92%)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You should tell you saw whole thing never know most likely knock up too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

Usha really was looking amazing that night. Even when we were on the way to the party, drivers in passing cars would stare at her lustily. I felt even luckier than usual that I had such a hot wife.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous