Office Power Politics Ch. 02

Story Info
Power games between a sexy female boss and her male employee.
3.2k words
4.41
13.7k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers

It was a good day. There'd been plenty of them recently. Tea on tap, own office, big desk but best of all she'd just opened the email saying she'd had the best performing team for another month. But that she knew that already, it wasn't even close.

In the following meeting more than once she was asked "How do you do it?" more out of praise than an actual question. She'd reply the same way everytime, "Oh I just keep them in line and motivated."

She would catch his eye halfway through the sentence everytime. He knew what she meant, they both did. He had been invited to the meeting as his performance had far outstripped everyone, praise was due.

There was something off recently though, she could tell. He'd bring her tea with a hint of that swagger back, the swagger she obliterated to moment she had his balls in lace. The daily knicker checks had stopped, he always had them on. He was many things but he wasn't stupid. Even so, the slight spring in his step recently, it had slowly been returning. As the meeting adjourned everyone went to leave, her face was awash with a smug pride befitting of all the public praise she had received for 'her' hardwork. But that turned to one of confusion when she heard the boss ask HIM to stay.

Her eyes bolted to him, her jaw closer to the floor than ever before.

"You look surprised," he said as he flashed her a wink from the eye the boss couldn't see. She realised very quickly her guard had dropped. She picked up her chin and tried her best to plaster her prideful face on as she paced quicker than usual back to her office, the familiar thump of her heels hitting the carpeted floor as she went.

Why did he get called back? Why did he have that stupid look on his face? Does he know something she doesn't? It was probably just a pat on the back, maybe it was due, she'd had her share based off his graft. He can have this one, she thought. She'd give him his first trousers round ankles knicker check later, wouldn't be winking then.

She tried her best to crack on with her work but she just couldn't concentrate. It wasn't helped by the banging and drilling coming from next doors office, what the hell were they doing in there? But not before a knock rasped her door and in entered a fresh cup of tea and a familiar face.

"Sorry it's late. Meeting with the boss. You know how it is," he scrunched his face as if the meeting had been an annoyance but she knew the game he was playing.

"I'm your boss" she reminded him. He went to reply but she raised a hand just as he placed the tea on her desk.

"Pants down. You know the drill."

"Errrr, I'm gonna go ahead and say no."

She knew it. Something had been up and that meeting was not a coincidence.

"You're not wearing your knickers are you?"

"Haven't done for a while now," he said it with a resigned tone, as if he'd really wanted to but just couldn't be bothered. The swagger, the confidence, the smiles and winks. All the things that had led to him having her way with her in her office several times. They were all back with a vengeance. She felt a pulse and a throb down below, involuntarily of course. Fuck! This wasn't supposed to happen. She had a reputation and team performance to maintain.

"So what did he want with you?," if she was losing the physical battle she may as well try and level the professional playing field. She crossed her legs over as she spoke just to check. Yep. There was wetness there she hadn't had in a while. Maybe his defiance wasn't so bad after all.

"Oh nothing much. But I won't be bringing you tea anymore I'm afraid. Just won't have time." Again his tone betrayed his actual meaning. He was loving this and everything he said was drenched in faux disappointment.

"Going quiet on me?"

"Listen its been fun but I really need to get back to work." Before she could object he'd turned on his heels and was gone. Just the tea as evidence he was ever there in the first place.

She had her tea and she was slick between the legs. This wasn't all bad, right? No but something was up. It was time to investigate. She could turn on the charm offensive when she needed to, she'd get it out of someone, they all fall in line eventually. But she barely had to leave her office door before she got her answer...

"No." No. No it can't be. The office next door had been a store room for as long as she could remember. But men in suits don't leave store rooms laughing and joking. She popped her head round the door in sheer disbelief.

"Can I help you?" he said. Again exaggerating his tone, acting bewildered she was even there in the first place.

"This is a joke right?"

"Joke? No... look we don't have an appointment booked and I'm really busy getting to grips with everything," he purposely grabbed the edges of his large new desk as he said this, the same way she'd done on hers so many times before. Only when he was having her way with her of course.

"..so if you don't mind. Cheers," another wink and dismissive head nod. Another throb and pulse down below.

"Did I not get the memo? When did this happen?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe when they realised you had a one-man team and it was probably better that he get his own office and team than continue to prop yours up?"

"So, you've got your own team and office, and haven't been wearing your knickers?"

"Yes, yes and no. And they never were mine, they were yours, the box by your foot there has got them in. I'd give you a hand with them but as I said, kinda busy."

"You do realise I can still get you sacked whenever I want, right?"

"And how would you do that? By going to the boss who I'm playing golf with on Sunday? Have fun with that, I make him too much money. I'd probably have more chance getting you sacked to be honest," he posed for a moment as if stuck in thought then returned to his computer screen.

Fuck. There were issues to tackle professionally here but her brain was clouded, her judgement foggy, her cunt wet and ready. She might need a pair of those in the box after all.

"So-"

"You're still here?" she'd never been spoken to like this in her life. Her heart was racing. Her brain was telling her to object, how dare he, use her formal tone, flex her professional power muscle. But none of it would come, she was stumped.

He paused for a moment before telling her to take a seat. She didn't want to but without hesitation her heeled feet made their was gracefully to the chair opposite him. Legs crossed, she pulled down her skirt to hide her stocking tops, she swallowed in her throat. Suddenly her presentation and demeanour meant far more to her than it had recently. Must maintain superiority, she thought.

"You're not my boss. In fact we're equals now, colleagues if you will. And I think it'd be in both our professional interests to maintain a healthy working relationship. Yes?" She nodded, can't argue with that.

"Good. Although I have to say if I was you I'd be a little pissed off that the new guy got the bigger office and desk. Wouldn't you?" he was enjoying himself now. In his element.

"Size isn't everything."

"Still annoys you though doesn't it?" A hot flush shot through her. She was being put in her place, this hadn't happened for a long time and not by anyone she couldn't pull rank on if needed. That safety net was gone.

"Dont pretend you didn't like wearing my knickers."

"You're right, I should be thanking you. The motivation they gave me has landed me in here in no time at all, all thanks to you. Wearing them for half the time you thought I was is a small price to pay, don't you think?"

Again. Stumped. She let out a brief smile by accident before wiping it off. Her heart was racing. He hasn't done anything! Need to compose, she told herself.

"So look, maintaining this healthy working relationship. I don't think emails and water cooler chat are going to cut it, do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well the boss said that it was obvious what your recent success has been down to. It's no secret. Spotlight is on you now. Can you keep it up without me? Or were you really just a one-man band?"

"I was doing fine before you"

"Yeah but you don't like 'fine' do you? You like praise and meetings and bonuses and big desks," he tapped his desk with a pen to emphasise his point.

"Either way, I'm playing golf with him on Sunday. It's plenty of time to get in his ear about certain things. Overperformers, underperformers, I'm his eyes and ears now essentially."

"What are you saying?"

"Stand up. Take your dress off."

"Excuse me."

"You heard me."

If she wasn't so turned on she might have put up more of a fight. But she was all to happy to oblige, much to her surprise and annoyancd. She stood up and slowly unzipped her figure hugging dress. A few seconds later it was on the floor.

There she stood proudly in her stiletto heels. Her black stockings and matching underwear with red trim was a nice combination with her bright red lips. He inspected from behind his desk. His eyes briefly bolted to his office door before coming back to her.

"Turn around. Knees on the chair."

She did as she was told. She was fully bent over the chair, facing the entrance. She heard him slowly pace round the desk.

"You know I said before I should be thanking you? Well, thank you," he pressed his hand firmly on her pussy. It was warm, wet, ready. Had been for a while. He decided to toy with her a little longer.

"Why does it turn you on that I have a bigger desk, bigger office? You had your little power trip and you enjoyed it. Have to say I did too a little but, I run this place now," the whole time he'd been playing with her through the black lace of her underwear. She was moaning, she wanted more. She had enjoyed her power but she had forgot what it was like to be in the grips of someone else's. She longed for him, she'd missed this.

His fingers found their way in, long overdue. Her whole back arched as he started slowly, in and out, twisting and turning. It was like tiny tap dancers were river dancing all over sensitive pink pussy. With his other hand he pulled her knickers down to her knees then whipping them off after they got caught on one of her heels. Discarded on top of her crumpled dress.

"Please," she hadn't even realised she said it. She didn't care. Any professional losses she had suffered today were far removed from her mind.

He took his fingers and came round the back of the chair to face her. He buried his fingers inside her all too eager mouth. She sucked on them with pleasure, tasting herself, it just made her wetter. She went to unzip his trousers with a free hand but he backed off.

"Nuh uh uh, not yours. Not anymore."

She objected as much as one can with two fingers in their mouth. She looked up at him, their eyes locked.

"Want me to put in a good word for you with the boss? Get rid of these rumours that you're a slacker with an overperformer skewing your results?"

"Mmm-hmm," she nodded too. Eyes still there. He bent down and took his fingers out and grabbed her by the chin.

"Then you'll have to have to be a good girl then won't you?" before she could respond he made his way behind her as she felt an almighty clap on her bare arse cheek.

"Fuck!" she screamed as he made his way back behind his desk. She stayed in position unsure of what was going to happen next, she daren't move but she looked behind her left and right trying to figure out what was going on

"There's some advantages to a big desk like this. Come have a look," she composed herself. Cunt still wet and throbbing, it needed dick but she'd play his game for now as she made her way round.

"Look," he said. "Look, here, closer," he was pointing to beneath his desk, there was nothing there. "Look!" She bent down to look at what could possibly be so interesting under a desk. As she did so she felt his hand take a fistful of hair as he pulled her head back.

"You always complained there was no room under your desk for me. Well there's plenty here for you," he forced her down as she dropped to her knees and took position under him. He rolled his chair up, blocking her in. He unzipped and out came his cock harder than she'd ever seen it before. She didn't need to be asked twice. Or even once.

"Let's see if that lipstick holds up, shall we?"

She got to work, he filled her mouth completely as she took to sliding her lips up and down the cock that had treated her so well before. That not too long ago had been in her lacey clutches of power. It seemed like a century ago. She forced herself all the way down, the head hitting the back of her throat. The involuntary noises she made sounded like objections or protests. But he knew she loved it and she wasn't about to deny it. Up and down she went, taking the flat of her tongue from the bottom of the shaft and slowly gliding it up to the top before taking him whole again. She definitely wasn't an underperformer in this field.

She was getting wetter and wetter ever still, the need for penetration growing more desparate with each bob of her head.

"Ca I blayh wi mysel?"

"Excuse me?"

She took his cock out her mouth and tried again.

"Can I play with myself?" he paused before responding.

"Don't make a mess," she nodded enthusiastically, the nod bringing an implied "Yes sir, of course, whatever you say."

If he was withholding she'd have to please herself. She started to feel around before she heard a knock and the door opening. She was hidden from sight but she froze. Cock in mouth. She heard them having a conversation, something about a presentation. She was in stasis, not moving an inch. Her dress and knickers were on the floor, were they in sight? Who was he speaking to? Just as she was processing this thought she felt his hips ever so slightly thrust back and forth. His cock moving gently in her mouth. He stopped briefly before doing it again, still talking the whole time. She took the hint and carried on. Her mind was elsewhere now but that didn't change the fact she was under a desk with a dick in her mouth. Just as quickly as they'd arrived, she heard them leave and door close shut.

He wheeled back in his chair, his stiff cock popping out her mouth.

"Sorry, forgot to say, they haven't put a lock on my door yet. Could have been pretty embarrassing for you when you were bent over my chair, couldn't it?"

Before she could respond he wheeled back in and his cock found its way into her mouth once more. She continued as dutifully as he had done securing her best team of the month 3 times in a row. His feet started to tap and she felt a pen drop on the desk above her. The head of his cock swelled up inside her. Her tongue dancing on the tip. His hands gripped the edge of the desk as she heard him let out a breathy exhale. His cock swelled bigger still as it throbbed and throbbed. His shoes hit the desk before closing themselves in on her thighs. His grip tighter, his breath shorter, the throbs more frequent and racing.

He let out a long moan as she first felt the pulse of his cock before he came long and hard into her welcoming mouth. His load was a big one and just when she thought it was done, more would hit the back of her throat. She played with it for a few seconds in her mouth, swilling it around making sure there was no more to come. Before he leaned back and looked her in the eyes. Her lips still locked on his cock, she swallowed hard and gratefully, their gaze never wavering.

He wheeled back a little more, letting his dick fall from her mouth. She licked her lips and looked up at him.

"Hmmm, guess that lipstick didn't hold up, you might want to clean yourself up before you head back out," he let out a smile and waved at her to get up from underneath the desk. She did so and he wasted no time wheeling back into the space and diverting his attention to his screen.

"Should I... put my knickers back on?"

"Probably a good idea, no lock remember."

She jumped, dashed round the other side of the desk and got dressed as quickly as she could. Hair slightly ruffled, lipstick well and truly smudged. She didn't know what to do or say as she stood there awkwardly before she managed a "Sooo" and looking to him for an answer for a question she hadn't yet asked.

"No I don't think so. You had plenty of fun on my behalf while my cock was in lace. You have some making up to do, don't you think?"

"I can just sort myself out in my office, it has a lock on."

"You're not going to though are you? Don't want big boss man hearing about you interrupting my schedule or getting in the way of me getting to grips with my new role now, do we?"

"You won't know."

"Can't risk it though can you? We're neighbours now. I can hear your every move."

He'd won. For today at least. She didn't have a comeback, and he was right. She half heartedly attempted to fix her hair and makeup as she composed herself to leave the office. She kept waiting an extra half second, half expecting him to speak at any moment. To provide some explanation of what the hell had just happened. She longed for clarity and release but it wasn't forthcoming. As she made for the door, he finally did speak.

"Oh, don't forget your box with the knickers in. You'll probably be needing them." She had his back to him when he spoke but she could feel the wink, the one that follows every time he uses that tone. As she felt another wave and flutter eminate from her trembling pussy.

He was right. She probably would be needing them.

PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers