Office Power Politics Ch. 01

Story Info
Power games between a sexy female boss and her male employee.
1.8k words
4.37
24.2k
18

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers

It was a slow day, it couldn't go quick enough to be honest. Her heel had broken in front of everyone, her stockings had laddered, skirt had ripped slightly at the back, her hair pins had fallen out and to top it all off, when she went to take 5 in the ladies, she'd noticed her new lipstick had smudged. How long had she looked like that? It wasn't her best day.

She had a meeting with everyone, she wasn't prepared, but she'd manage. She cleaned herself up and took her seat. She was technically the manager but never once did she feel like the boss, not with him sitting across from her. His piercing stare aimed right at her, he was shameless with it and he knew it. And so did she.

The meeting went exactly as expected, uneventful. But not before he had a laugh at her expense, in front of everyone. We've all had bad days at the office, but bringing up a lady's lipstick smudge in a room full of men, she didn't need that. The laughter was nervous at best. The others knew not to cross her but his jab was too good to not get a rise out of everyone.

Not today though. Any other day and she'd let that go, let out a nervous laugh herself or give it her best back. She wasn't in the mood.

"My office. Now."

The others stared at the floor as if the most interesting thing in the world was looking back at them from the carpet. They soon scarpered. He sat there, jaw agape. She'd never spoken to him like that before. Well, she tried, but there was always a crack, a hesitation that he'd exploit everytime. Not this time though.

She strutted out without giving him a second glance, no longer worried about her loose heel. The bloody thing would hold and she knew it.

She sat behind her desk. Owning it and everything on it. This was her domain. He knocked. He'd never done that before despite her always telling him to. She bathed in the satisfaction of the post-knock silence for a few moments before letting out an authorative "Come in."

He entered sheepishly, she'd never seen him like this before. Although his shit eating grin was still plastered across his face, she'd soon change that. He took a seat on the chair furthest from the desk.

"Who told you to sit?" she didn't even look at him. Her computer screen was far more interesting

"Errr... is this gonna take long?"

"Why? Do you have somewhere else to be?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Shush then and I'll deal you with when I'm ready, yes?"

"Of course."

"Of course what?" she lasered him with her eyes over the top of her glasses. The pause and air was thick with tension

"Of course... erm, boss?"

"We have titles and formalities here, something you never learnt. We'll soon fix that."

What the hell was happening here? This was not how this had gone previously. He'd usually have her bent over the desk by now. Or he'd have taken pride of place in HER chair while she was under the desk, smudging her lipstick. He knew he'd gone too far with that joke. Today wasn't the day. Too late now, still what was the worst she could do?

She was in a similar position. She was waiting for one of his usual comments or looks that disarmed her. She was ice. Her gaze from the screen had not wavered since she'd told him off. She was going to hang on to this a little longer.

His eyes wandered the room, he looked bored.

"Now," she snapped. She didn't raise her voice but he daren't question it.

"Do you think your behaviour today was appropriate?"

"Behaviour? Was just a joke."

"I'm your superior. I hired you remember."

"I was the best candidate. Wasn't like you had a choice."

"Hmmm, was more your demeanour. You walked in like you owned the place. I liked that. Until I didn't."

"Ha, I do own this place. Been fucking my boss pretty regularly for a while now."

There was that look. It was back. She rose from her chair with all the grace and elegance you'd expect from someone in her position. She leaned back on her desk and put a heeled foot on his crotch, applying an appropriate amount of pressure. The look was gone. Replaced with a mix of fear and surprise. Their eyes locked.

"You're just another suit, that's what they said," her foot applying ever so much more pressure. He daren't move, he was in shock.

"Well-"

"Well what? Come on, let's hear what fantastical bullshit falls out your mouth next."

"...ha, well, you kn-"

"I know what? You consistently underperform, you make me look bad cos I hired you. I vouch for you and you prat around like a dick?"

"I wouldn't put it that way."

"And what way would you put it? Hmmm? Just another, fucking, suit."

Her foot came down on his crotch as if she was accelerating a gas pedal. Before she released him and sat on her desk. He was suddenly feeling very small.

"Do you know what I do with underperformers? Especially ones that make me look stupid?"

"You fuck them?"

Even she couldn't help but let a smirk fall out the side of her mouth at that one. She was going to enjoy this.

"No. I sack them. Make sure they never get hired in the industry again."

"What are you saying?"

"Oh I think you know."

He hadn't noticed as his eyes had been locked on her face but her skirt had ridden up, revealing her stocking tops, she was playing with herself. She was enjoying it. Her fingers slowly rubbing up and down through the lace of her knickers.

"Do you have any idea what that power feels like? The power to ruin your career, your life, with something as simple as an email," she was talking to herself as much as anyone else in the room, her eyes closed, lost in her own world.

"You wouldn't... would you?"

"I've done it before. For less," the maliciousness in her smile was unmistakable. Moans punctuated her speech and breath as her fingers got busier.

"I've never heard you moan like that before."

"Because much like your job, you think you know what you're doing when you touch me... but you don't."

His face was flush red at this point. And despite the circumstances, he felt the bulge rising in his tight fitting suit pants. He clumsily hovered a hand over it. Her head was tilted back in pleasure, eyes closed, it's like she could read his mind

"Oh, getting a little excited, are we?"

"...no. I just, you know-"

"Stand up. Take your pants off"

"..."

"Do it!"

"Yes OK."

Her head snapped forward and she locked eyes.

"Yes boss! Of course."

She went back into her pleasure land, her breath getting shallower, her moans longer after hearing him refer to her by rank. First time for everything.

"On your knees," he did so. Looking like a puppy caught in the headlights. She grabbed his tie and pulled him towards her. She straddled the desk still, his face was mere inches away from her sopping cunt. He could feel the heat, taste her, her aroma was intoxicating. He'd been nose deep in it countless times before but this was different. His arousal was undeniable, he was rock hard, poking up through his shirt

"Stay right fucking there," he did as he was told. He didn't dream of acting out, she was on a power high and he'd better fall in line. He was telling himself it was for his job but his cock was harder than ever, what the hell was going on?

Her breathing got heavier, her body gyrating up and down, moans punched the ceiling and reverberated off the walls. She was all around him, all he could do was stare at the lace covered lips he'd had his way with so many times before.

She got louder, more shrill, building, building until suddenly her whole body moved with a seismic rhythm. She came. Really hard. Harder than he'd ever managed with her.

She took a moment. A few breaths but her guard never wavered. No weakness. She took her wet fingers, wiped them off on his beard. She put a heel to his hard cock, pushed it around gently.

"Aw. Poor thing."

She stood up, he remained where he was. She slid her cum ridden knickers down her legs, careful not to touch her stockings, these were a good pair, shame about the ladder.

She balled them up in her hand.

"Open," he didn't need to be told twice. She unceremoniously shoved them in his mouth. He could taste her. Her scent wafting up through his nostrils. He'd never been so confused and turned on in all his life.

She went to her spare underwear drawer, found a pair she liked and pulled them on. She returned to her chair and computer screen and started typing away.

He knelt there, behind her desk. Turned on, confused, scared, inexplicably excited. A few minutes went past with only the sound of her keyboard interrupting the silence. He went to speak but could only manage muffled murmurs. She looked at him like he was an inconvenience at best.

"They're yours now."

"Thank you Boss," he said as he removed them from his mouth. He reached for his suit trousers, crumpled by the chair.

"Ah ah ah, no no no. They're yours now. Understand?" He didn't. That puzzled look that he'd had on his face since she'd told him to come to her office now more conflicted than ever.

"You'll wear them for the rest of the day. You'll outperform everyone else this week and I'll take credit for it cos I hired you. If for a moment your performance starts to slip, just remember whose pants you're wearing and what a simple phone call could mean for you," she was enjoying this far too much. He could tell. She was empowered. This is what it meant to be the boss. This was her desk, her office, her cock, if she ever wanted it.

The lace knickers were ill fitting, they rode up his crack, his still hard cock poking out the top of the lace. Why was he still hard? He went to protest but she shushed him before his thoughts could materialise into coherent speech.

"Next time you think about making a joke at my expense, I'll make you walk round the office with smudged lipstick. Go now, off you pop."

He belted up his trousers, her wetness had completely soaked through, it's not like he could forget he was in them. He reached for the door, utterly perplexed with the last hour of his life.

"Oh and milk, one sugar. I like my coffee sweet."

"Boss?"

"You heard me fine darling. Bye now."

PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers