Office Power Politics Ch. 03

Story Info
Power games between a sexy female boss and her male employee.
2.3k words
4.58
12.6k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bored. Her team had performed well enough that no one had suspected she was a one-man band but not well enough to get the plaudits she craved. Part of the problem had been her other cravings, mostly for the cock attached to her former subordinate-turned-equal.

He'd gotten a little too big for his boots recently as men are wont to do when you give them their own office, payrise and tell them they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

She'd enjoyed their adventures though. The 'meetings' in his office, her bent over his desk, 'filing papers' and other office business. She'd even grown quite fond of her position under his desk whenever he needed discreet relief but had to get on with the daily grind.

But she was bored now. She remembered the days she had him coming into the office in her knickers. Like a proper subordinate, doing as he was told, their little secret. A wicked smile appeared at the edges of her mouth as she decided that she didn't want to remember those days. She wanted to live them again. Time to take him down a peg and get back on top.

She shot him an email.

"My office. 1pm. Don't be late," it read. Before she'd barely hit send there was a reply already.

"Your office? We only conduct 'business' in my office remember? My desk is bigger." What a fool, she thought. Men... so predictable.

"Different order of 'business' darling. Bring the tea too, we have thirsty work to discuss." She was taking no prisoners. The power, the control, she forgot what it felt like. She could feel it surging through her already. Her toes curled and activated in their sheer stockings and stiletto heels. Her neck straightened into perfect posture, the wicked smile never disappearing from the edge of her pink lips. She liked this shade of lipstick, it suited her.

***

Something was up. He'd heard this tone before and he knew where it ended. Last time she was his superior who could pull rank but that had flipped since. Professionally they were equals but a few rounds on the golf course with the boss had put him a few rungs above on the food chain. Not to mention his quarterlies were far more impressive than hers had been since he got out her clutches of power.

He'd learnt the hard way though. 3 months his balls were ensnared in her lacey prison. He didn't fancy another thong up his bum for a while that's for sure. He'd never tell her but he did enjoy it, to a degree. But fucking your old boss over your now bigger desk than hers had a certain level of gratification to it that wearing knickers didn't come close to. Still, he had to have his wits about him. He'd play this one cool. They'd no doubt end up fucking anyway, he'd get what he wants. He always did with her.

***

1:01pm, a knock on her office door. He didn't wait to be told but he'd brought the tea. Good boy, she thought. She'd let him off. His punctuality was an issue though.

"You're late," she said, almost cheerfully.

"Hardly, was making tea. Haven't done that in months."

"So why did you start now?"

"Because you asked me to?"

"You like doing what you're told, don't you? Having your own team, having everyone run around for you, delegating responsibility. Can all get a bit exhausting can't it?" she was back. Her aura never wavering, radiating authority. A bit like the wetness starting to form between her legs. The energy surge she'd felt in her toes earlier coursing up through her legs giving her that extra bit of confidence needed to deal with men like him.

"Erm, no? I was just being polite. Now look as you know I'm very busy. My team doesn't outperform yours because I lay about all day waiting for someone else to do it," he shot her an accusatory look. They both know what he meant. The difference being her wicked smile remained, his usually strong confident shoulders dropped just a touch. Enough to let her know she had him.

"You think you're the big cheese now, don't you? Think a whisper in the boss' ear is all it takes and poof I'm gone. Not that you ever would. You enjoy fucking me too much," she crossed her legs slowly and purposefully as she finished, her eyes never moving from his. The smile only growing sharper.

"I do enjoy fucking you but I also enjoy beating your ass in sales, so unless you make your point quick, I'm gonna get back to work," a smirk plastered across his face. The type only capable from a man whose ego was bigger than his common sense.

"You've never paid attention to his secretary, have you?"

"The cute little brunette? Not really, no... why?"

"Well see me and her have become somewhat good friends, a brunch here, a girl's chat in the loo, that sort of thing. And you wouldn't believe what she has on Mr. Big Boss Man. Now imagine what I could do with that information. I could take him down... and I guarantee he'd take his closest down with him. He's done it before, you're more than replaceable. Wouldn't you agree?" she started making her way round her desk as she spoke. His face a somewhat glum and anxious picture as she got closer.

It slowly sunk in. He'd been his usual confident self but he knew something was up the moment he received that email. She never emailed. He'd always force her to come into his office. And she was right, he'd gotten so pally with the boss he didn't realise he'd be the first go should the boss' antics ever get outed. And there was enough of them to go around.

"What do you want? I'm not wearing knickers again," he said meekly. As if he had any power here anyway.

"Firstly, you're gonna shush. I ask the questions here," as if in sync with her words he felt his cock throb. No. No! If it stayed down this wouldn't be a problem but goddamn she was hot and she was on the money. He did love fucking her.

"Aw, is that a little twitch in the groin I see? Stand up," he didn't move. Just sat in his chair, the professional losses just dawning on him. But that was quickly paling in comparison as this business attired women in killer heels and a less than regulation length skirt towered above him.

"I won't ask twice," when he stood up he was taller, even in her heels. But she felt taller than any man and was riding the wave.

She got closer, spoke in his ear as her warm breath tickled his senses.

"You think you're all that, but I've got you by the balls. Always have. You're a slave to this," she'd rather skillfully managed to unzip his trousers and get his now erect cock out. She could feel its warmth, the involuntary twitch as she rubbed a finger up the shaft and traced the head of it.

"And that makes you a slave to me, doesn't it?"

"..."

"Doesn't it?" she wrapped her whole hand round his cock and gave it a squeeze and a tug.

"Yes," he finally said.

"Yes what?" he gave her a confused look. Without hesitation she slowly raised her thigh to his crotch, he felt his balls recoil. She applied more and more pressure, his balls struggling for room as the lace top on her stocking revealed itself from her skirt.

"Yes... boss?"

"Good boy," she relieved the pressure a little.

"But you're not my boss," in one fluid motion her thigh was lowered and her hand gripped his balls through his trousers. He let out a reflexive moan mixed with fear and pleasure. It was the former she got off on.

"Oh I think I am. Undress," she commanded. He did as he was told, the apprehension on his face said it all. He knew better than to protest, it was summer and hot, he didn't quite fancy his balls in ill fitting lace again. He'd play her game.

"Lie down," she knew what she wanted. It suddenly dawned on him he was fully naked in her office. He was usually fully clothed, just his dick out as he fucked her. He felt a vulnerability he hadn't felt in a while. It only made him harder. His dick once again betraying him. If this didn't turn him on she'd have no power. But a woman like this was hard to resist.

She straddled him. Fully clothed still but her skirt had ridden up. Her garter belt holding her stockings in place on full show. Her pink knickers matching her lips now visible too. She assumed the position, 'maybe this wasn't so bad after all!' he thought. He's not having to wear knickers, he's getting laid. She's in control but he could deal with that if this was the result.

She pressed her wet knickers against his now swollen cock. Pressed harder and harder, starting rubbing on it, up and down, up and down.

"I can see you smiling, but this doesn't go how you think it goes," her whole body pulsed as she spoke. His rock hard cock serving as an excellent clit stimulator. Big, warm, ready. The sensations for both rising in tandem. She lost herself in her pleasure, moaning in his ear. Grinding harder on his cock as she continued pressing against its solid form. That tingling feeling that started in her toes when she first sent the email starting to move up her legs, his breath on her neck, all the sensations travelling towards her centre.

The feeling on the tip of his cock tingling away. Stimulating but not satisfying. His brain went on to auto pilot. He raised his hand to take a hold of her back but she pinned it down before he had a chance to protest.

"Not yours," her moans barely interrupted as she continued to rub herself against him. Her clit becoming the epicentre of a thousand pleasure pathways.

He let out a moan, far more girly than she'd heard before. His cock couldn't have been harder, it wanted to burst but there wasn't enough stimulation. He longed for that warm wet sensation he'd taken for granted this whole time. His arms were now pinned to the office floor. He was helpless, he was a slave to this, to her.

Her back arched, her breath quick and heavy. Her clit growing ever more sensitive to the touch through her silky, now sopping wet knickers. Her movements quicker and quicker. The force of her and the hold she had on his arms ramped up tenfold as her orgasm was building and building, wave after wave rising until...

"Oh fuck," her whole body shook, her clit stimulated beyond words as it released shockwaves that reached down to her toes and beyond. Her body gyrating of its own accord as the tremors kept coming and getting gradually less intense as she rubbed herself on him the last few times.

There was a brief pause. A laugh, a grin, she quite enjoyed that, she thought. All the pleasure none of the mess. She didn't even have to get undressed, how convenient.

She stood up and within seconds her commanding presence and wicked smile was back. No hint of the orgasm she just had apart from a glow she didn't have before. Composed, yet undoubtedly satisfied.

"OK you can go now," she said dismissively.

"Why do I feel like there's a catch?" he asked with all the scepticism in the world. Still layed out on the floor, cock stiff, the very definition of frustration.

"There's no catch," her words betrayed her actions as her heeled shoe came down on his balls. Pressing harder than she had before. Again they tried to recoil, but there was no space for them to do so. He let out a gasp and squirmed.

"I'm the boss, always. Meetings will be in here from now on, at my request," she pressed down further still, as casually as you would a gas pedal when driving. His hands reaching for her but the pressure too strong.

"Yes boss!" he didn't mince his words this time. Her foot came off and his body relaxed. Apart from his cock, that stayed hard and somewhat slick from the wetness that had seeped through her knickers. He reached for it as if to pleasure himself, the need too great. She kicked his hand away.

"Mine. And I say no. You were saying you were busy?" as he stood and reached for his clothes she grabbed his cock again. Another gasp from his lips. With her other hand she circled the tip of his cock. His pre-cum having been leaking out for a while. Still gripping it she placed her slick finger in his mouth.

"Taste your mess, your frustration," she said, almost sinister. He wrapped his lips round her finger, she kept it in a while, making her point known. She then took it out and returned to her chair behind her desk.

He slowly got dressed, still half hoping she was joking and would suck him off any minute. Her lips having become so familiar to him. Now they seemed a million miles away, this was torture. He could barely get his boxers on, fabric pressed tight to his cock, it was uncomfortable to say the least. He sheepishly made his way to door. Somewhat hunched over trying to hide his very obvious erection.

"Dont you dare think you can go rubbing one out on the sly. We're neighbours, remember? I'll know," she exclaimed.

"Make sure to add this to your calendar as well," she said.

"Add what boss?" he stammered.

"Tea at 10 and 2 daily, darling. I told you it'd be thirsty work. Bye now," the wicked smile now sharper than ever. No longer bored. His balls wrapped up nicely on her shelf.