Office Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went home that evening and just wanted to be held by Brent. She called him and asked if she could come over and lay in his safe and secure arms. "I've had a bad day today," Marie said.

Brent said, "Please come over, I will hold you and make everything better." He wanted to spend every moment of his life, holding Marie. Everyone in her life had turned against her. She sobbed in Brent's arms and fell asleep with him holding her.

Chapter III: Exploration

Marie was at her desk thinking about Brent. She said to hell with HR. To hell with her co-workers. Marie felt their eyes upon her, and noticed that conversations between co-workers would abruptly end whenever she approached. She had come to the realization that the jealousy of her co-workers was driving their talk. Marie continued to doodle on her notepad as she worked on her computer.

It was Monday and she went to yoga class, but her co-workers weren't there. Marie knew that would happen. She still enjoyed yoga just as much, though unable to clear her mind and focus. She went through all the yoga poses imagining they were sexual positions, and wondered which one would turn Brent on the most.

The next weekend, Brent asked her if he could take her to the State Park and she gladly agreed. She wore a tight, white tank top and shorts, and nothing else. She pulled her blonde hair into a ponytail. One thing she loved about herself was her butt, and she pulled her shorts tight and revealed her shapely underbutt in the mirror. She wanted to look good and have as little as possible between her and Brent. It was almost summer and a perfect day. They walked the beautiful trails at the State Park, and paused on a bridge overlooking the river. They found a secluded picnic table. Brent was lost in her deep-green eyes, the bottomless oceans he could fall into for eternity.

With a serious look on his face he said, "I love you, Marie."

Startled by his statement, a thousand thoughts running through her mind, she instinctively replied, "I love you too, Brent."

They walked a little further and found a large plunge pool below a waterfall in the river. They were both fully dressed, but Brent grabbed her hand and pulled her into the pool. The water was cold but Brent's lips were so warm. He pulled her under the waterfall and their lips were locked passionately under the cascading water. She raised her tank top and placed her bare chest against Brent. She would never forget that feeling. They laughed as they emerged from the river pool. Her erect nipples stretched against her tight, wet tank top because of the cold water. The outline of her breasts in the wet tank top left nothing to the imagination.

"Marie, I will love you forever," Brent said. They walked back to the picnic table and both sat down next to each other. She briefly fantasized about laying down on top of the picnic table naked and totally exposed, and letting Brent have his way with her. That was such a turn-on for Marie. She would get lost in her romantic fantasies, and wondered if Brent would want to know all of her intimate thoughts.

She fantasized about being naked, blindfolded, and laying on top of the table, bound to the four legs. She would let Brent do whatever he wanted; such was her trust for Brent. That was one of her incredible fantasies. They talked about their certain future together in an uncertain world. Brent said he would stand by her no matter what. Marie said she would stand by him through thick and thin.

Women and men love each other in different ways. Men can be overcome with unbridled sexual desire and intense passion. But for women, they experience all those feelings, but are devoted to their partner and love unconditionally without premise in a way a man could never understand. Brent spent his nights wondering how making love would feel with Marie. Marie spent her nights thinking about being in Brent's arms. She remembered the look on his face and his words when he said, "Marie, I will love you forever."

All that mattered to her, was her future with Brent. She loved him so deeply and passionately. No other man on the earth existed, except for Brent. The picnic table turned her on so much, wishing she could tell Brent, but she didn't know how he would react. She lost herself in her intimate fantasies, and drifted off to sleep.

It was Saturday night, and he asked her to dinner, and to wear that sexy, black dress. She just hoped it would look good on her her. She sat in the bathtub, and thought about Brent. After her bath, and her body glistening, she dried off with towel. She put on her makeup in anticipation, thinking about Brent. Soon Brent arrived.

They had such a romantic dinner. She sat next to him and admired him, savoring his scent. He paid the check, and then he asked, "Do you like to dance?"

She said, "Yes I do, but no one has ever asked me before." Dinner was awesome, but slow dancing with Brent was even better. There was nothing better than being close to him. It just felt like it was her place to be, she couldn't imagine being anywhere else. He loved to slow dance, and pulled her close to him. She loved to breathe in his scent.

They danced all night, and in a complete shock to her, he dropped down on one knee and opened a box and showed her a ring. It was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. He kneeled down in front of her on the dance floor. Everyone was so quiet, and the band was silent. You could have heard a pin drop. In front of everyone, he said, "Marie, you are the love of my life, and I couldn't imagine life without you. Will you marry me?" She was speechless. Her hand covering her mouth she was unable say anything.

All she could do was nod her head and she somehow managed to get the word, "Yes," out of her mouth. She was sobbing with joy. Everyone at the place where they were dancing looked at them and clapped. They then went home to Brent's house. All that mattered to her at that point, was making Brent happy.

Men and women experience sex so differently. For men, sex is an external experience. But for women, sex is an internal and invasive experience fraught with complications. A thousand things go through a woman's mind, "Will I get pregnant? Do I know him well enough? Would he love me and stand by my side forever? Would my parents approve? How will he think of me afterwards? Would I be good enough?" And then there is the guilt. A true and loving man like Brent understood these things, and somehow, Marie knew he did. She felt so safe and secure when she was in his arms. He was such a big man, but yet so kind and tender. It seemed like a match made in heaven.

She could hardly believe it, that it would happen to her. She just could not believe that it was really happening. Her deepest fantasy was coming true. She was living in a total fairytale. "Brent would sweep me off my feet and take me to his castle," Marie thought. There was nothing more important in her deepest desires.

She felt so safe at Brent's house, more safe and secure than she ever felt in her life. She sat on the couch, and he sat down beside her. He began kissing her and caressing her, it was the most amazing feeling. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Let's go into the bedroom." She agreed quickly, because she was willing to do anything to make Brent happy. In the bedroom, she felt his hands caressing her. She felt his hands caressing her breasts. He put his hand on her leg, and his hand slowly crept up while he was kissing her. He touched her warm bald wetness and said, "You're not wearing underwear?"

Marie said, "Oops, I guess I forgot to put any on." He felt her dress soaked with wetness. At that moment he realized that her wetness was for him. That turned him on. He began to kiss and caress her. Her body quivered with his every touch. At that moment, he looked down on her face, and stared into her beautiful, green eyes, and Brent knew. She was his forever love that he would never let go of, and devote his life to.

She stripped off her black dress, and unsnapped her bra. She lay there naked, except for her precious engagement ring which she vowed to never take off. She had given herself completely to him. As they passionately kissed, she lay there before Brent, almost in presentation. She would do anything for him, and she was totally his. She surrendered all control to him. He admired her body and told her how beautiful she was. She was the center of his universe, and for Brent, there could never be another.

He stripped off his shirt and pants, and they both laid together, naked skin on skin. It was the best feeling that either one of them could have ever imagined.

Brent loved pillow talk. He put his mouth against her ear and whispered very softly, "Marie, do you know when I fell in love with you?"

Marie said, "Yes, the day we were at the State Park."

"No," said Brent. "It was long before that. I fell in love with you when you came into my office for the first time. I thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world. I didn't dare share any of my feelings because of Darla, and It just wasn't right to express those kind of feelings for a co-worker."

Marie said, "You should have." Trying so hard to believe the words that Brent said, Marie could not imagine seeing herself that way.

Brent went on to say, "I didn't want to date anyone else because I felt that you were the one that was meant for me. I had no idea how you felt about me."

Marie said, "I always felt that way about you, Brent. I would sit in the progress meetings on Tuesdays, and daydream about you and me being together. I thought it was just a stupid fantasy."

"This is my greatest fantasy come true, with you lying next to me like this. I never imagined it could ever happen," Brent said.

"Mine too," said Marie.

He rolled over on top of her passionately kissing her. Brent's tongue then explored her body, not missing an inch. He found her taste and scent to be intoxicating. He started at her neck and worked his way down, pushing her wrists together above her head. Brent took his time moving slowly. Her supple breasts and erect nipples were so sensitive, and he gradually worked his way down to her belly, kissed her quivering mound and tasted her bald wetness. She had never really experienced that sensation before, and was a little shocked at the feeling. He was doing exactly the things that she liked the best.

He made little circles with his tongue and put his finger inside her caressing her G-spot. Brent, somehow, knew exactly how to please her. Brent stared into her eyes with his head between her thighs, tasting her incredible wetness. She moaned in ecstasy as he continued, until she squeezed down on his finger inside her and had an incredible orgasm. No man had ever made her feel that way. But most of all she wanted him to be pleased. "I want to feel you inside me," Marie said, in passionate desperation.

He straddled her right thigh and pulled her left leg up against his chest. "What is he doing?" Marie thought. He kissed her passionately and she tasted her sticky sweetness in Brent's wispy beard. He pressed his hardness against her. She was wetter than she ever had been, not exactly knowing what to anticipate. When he gently pushed his hardness into her, she moaned loudly. She had never felt a feeling like this, and her eyes began to well up with tears, overwhelmed with emotion. Brent was so big, and she felt as though she could not take him all.

She felt an orgasm in every gentle, yet powerful, thrust. Brent was so big and strong, and his hands were so strong. It turned her on how he was so gentle with her small frame. She secretly fantasized about him being rough with her though, and having his way with her. "I wish he would do it harder," Marie thought, as she was fantasizing about Brent taking her roughly. She felt his body shudder, and she knew by the throbbing inside her. She pulled the pillow over her face and let out a muffled scream in uncontrollable ecstasy.

He rolled her over on her back and looked into her eyes. He passionately kissed her as she felt him inside her. Gentle thrust after gentle thrust, she felt his powerful muscles. At that moment, they knew they were meant for each other. Marie felt his body stiffen and his hardness throbbing inside her, and she knew Brent was close. All of his pent-up sexual desire was about to be released. He tried to pull away, but she reached her hands around his buttocks, pulled him to her and nodded her head and whispered, "I want to feel it inside me." That put Brent over the edge, and then he moaned louder than she had ever heard.

She watched his eyes in total suspense as Brent's throbbing hardness was about to explode. "I love you Marie!" Brent said, as she felt his body shake. She felt his hardness throbbing and felt his hot wetness splash inside against her, and rolled her eyes in a total and different kind of ecstasy, nothing like she had ever felt before. She was on the pill so she wasn't worried, but part of her wished that she wasn't. All that she wanted at that moment was to fantasize about his baby. To fantasize about Brent's love growing inside her. He collapsed into her arms and she tasted his salty sweat. They fell asleep together.

A year later, Marie was staring out the window. She was thinking about Brent. She glanced down to see her sparkling wedding band, and gently caressed her swollen belly. Her wedding was so perfect, and Brent was so sincere with his handwritten vows. She was finally Marie Miller, her ultimate fantasy now reality. She counted the hours until Brent came home, she had quit her job to be a full-time mom. She looked at the clock and laid down on the bed and let her hand wander thinking about Brent. She drifted off into ecstasy.

12