All Comments on 'Office Servitude'

by eroticstoryspinner

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed reading this story It was interesting and kept my attention almost the entire time. I am not a huge fan of reading but occasionally I come here to try to find a good story. This was a great story

melsdadmelsdadabout 4 years ago
Fantastic, great pace, exciting details

I can't wait to read on, you're a natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Imaginative and appealing

Enjoyed Your story, especially how well thought out the overall plot and characters interactions are. Erotic fun parts were good as well, but being webbed into a naturally flowing plot line made this story even better.

Thanks for sharing and please write more.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 4 years ago

I think of your stories as a guilty pleasure. This one pleased me.

Is this the start of a series? You've certainly left that impression.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 4 years ago
Liked it very much

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's a good story. I think it will be very interesting to see where you take it.

You might want to delve on the collaring, flogging and auction as a flashback maybe?

I'd like to read follow ups.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yes

wow that was hot you must continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more

please continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yes

It definitely needs to continue. We need to know what the next 6 months holds for her. We also what happened at the end of her slave term, will she still submit to the will of me peak and Ms Tracy or will her and Adam have a life together. How many more bunny trails can this story go?

mioelcidmioelcidabout 4 years ago
excellent

Of course I want the story to continue. Anxious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sequal when

loved it so far but only thing is it could be longer would love to see this become a long one going from being a slave to coming out of it and possibly more 8/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pleaseeeee Continue!

I could feel the tingling myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hell yes excellent story

Please continue , way better than I expected, surprisingly well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes please !!!

More ? Yes Please !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And after

We need a continuation of the story to know how Denise will be fuck and utilise all along. And furthermore what is going to be her behaviour after the six months !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Keep it going...and the lodge series too. Great universe. I would like to see how the six months end....hopefully with Adam.

lddebatelddebateabout 4 years ago
Super Hot Story! Please Continue the Series!

Great job! I really enjoyed reading your story. It's one of the hottest ones I've read all year. Please continue the storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed it...

Please continue. Ive enjoyed all of your series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Likeable characters, limited cruelty to the slave, by all means please continue!

HotbobbieHotbobbieover 3 years ago

The three penal series stories are outstanding. I hope you continue them slowly but surely. They are definitely hot.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 3 years agoAuthor

Part 2 has been submitted for publication. Thanks everyone for the support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm just insanely curious about how they expect there to be a normal collegial dynamic between them post-enslavement. I mean, if I had a colleague who I could fuck whenever I wanted, or if I was fucked by a colleague whenever they wanted, even if just for six months, that six months would cast a shadow over every interaction I had with them for the rest of my life. I'm not saying I don't buy it at all, but I imagine it would take considerable work on the author's part to make it believable. I suppose in a society with a much stronger free-love mindset, that might be possible. Like, I could imagine becoming normal colleagues with someone who use to wash my car, and them being normal with her afterwards could be a more extreme version of this.

Part of me wonders why, given the setting, didn't they just make her off limits completely. That's what Derek from the Slave Camp series did with his slaves - when they worked normal civilian jobs, all employment contracts specifically forbade the sexual harassment or usage. And it's not like the people here lost out that much by buying Denise. They got her on the cheap, and she's a talented professional who makes a lot of money for the company and would continue to do so in the future. Having her work for free is already a profit, and if asked, she would probably repay the money they spent on her several times over.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Loved reading it. Please continue.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinneralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Responding to the question about the collegial dynamic, in the ps universe over a quarter of the population has served some term of penal servitude. In polite society, it is not mentioned afterwards. Keep reading because that's going to be explored. And yes, the next part will be out soon.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

ESS: I apologize for my unscheduled sabbatical. This is quality story-telling. Thank you for this.

-

And, umm, golly... Adam would pay "anything" to deflower her and "coincidentally" received a huge bonus today? Is there a puppetmaster in the house? Anyone, Beuller, Beuller?

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

I reread this today based on your earlier email. It really is a great piece of entertaining story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous