Office Servitude

Story Info
First day as virgin office penal slave.
12k words
4.64
87.5k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story is part of the "On the Job" Story Event 2020. Thanks to HeyAll for herding the cats, I mean authors.

The story is set in the same near-future universe as my Penal Slavery series set in an alternate world where criminals are sentenced to terms of slavery rather than jail or prison per se. Because this is Literotica, there is a lot of sex. No rape or violence, reluctance at worst.

I thank those of you who will give the story a read. I value your feedback.

If you enjoy this story, then try the Penal Slavery and Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery series, along with Vist to the Lodge set in the same universe.

Thanks to ZZchromosome for his insightful comments and edits that help improve my stories.

*****

Denise Norman was in front of her boss's desk, on her knees, naked with a collar around her slim neck, wide cuffs around her wrists and ankles and a slave registration barcode on her ass. Just twenty-four hours ago she had been in the same office, clothed and sitting in a chair trying to offer her resignation. Her boss, senior partner and part-owner of Peak, Warren, and Warren Consulting, Elizabeth Peak, was having none of it.

"Denise, what's wrong? You have only been with us for three months and you are shaping up to be a top analyst with the firm. You said personal reasons, is it family?"

'No mam. I was an only child and all my immediate family has passed."

"Then tell me what is going on? I want to help you. I don't want to lose you."

The genuine concern and caring of the older woman crumbled the professional facade that Denise was trying to maintain and she broke down in tears. Between sniffles, she said, "Three weeks ago I was arrested for DUI. Friday afternoon my lawyer called me. Initially, the state was going to agree to six lashes and a suspended term of enslavement for six months since I had never been in trouble before."

"Then that drunk plowed through the kids at the crosswalk last Thursday, oh honey."

"Right, because of that, the DA is taking a hard line on drinking and driving and all plea deals are being reexamined. The best offer the prosecutor will give now is seven lashes and six months of enslavement with public flogging and sale. And to get that deal I have to enter my plea by tomorrow. Otherwise, I will be looking at a year of enslavement."

Denise saw her boss get the look on her face she had come to associate with thinking out the possibilities, "Ok. First, I am not accepting your resignation. We will get a temp or something. Your job is safe. Second, have you made arrangements for your apartment and personal property?"

"My lease is up in a few days and my landlord has someone who wants to sublet anyway. I...thought I would have more time to get my stuff in storage."

"Don't worry about that," Ms. Peak turned and typed on her keyboard. She then keyed her wrist comp, "Trudy, bring that power of attorney coming out of your printer in with your notary seal."

"Denise, I made up a durable power of attorney, good for six months that will let me get your stuff in storage. I can also meet with your attorney to pick up your wrist comp and..other effects after the hearing."

"You don't have to sugarcoat it. My clothes," Denise said with a touch of bitterness.

A knock on the office door startled Denise, "Enter," said Ms. Peak.

Trudy strode in, papers in one hand and notary seal in the other. Denise had always thought she had looked like everyone's favorite grandmother. The silver hair and the stereotypical grandmother bun coupled with her concern for everyone in the office both completed the impression and made her an excellent office manager.

"Denise is everything ok? You look like you have been crying," The young girl looked up to see the two older women exchange glances, Ms. Peak shaking her head in a "no".

"Trudy, Denise has had some urgent personal business to come up. She will be taking a leave of absence for the next six months and has agreed to let me handle her affairs while she cannot manage her own affairs. I need you to notarize her signature."

"Certainly," Trudy signed and stamped after Denise's signature and handed the original to her boss and the copies to Denise. The papers trembled in her hands.

"That will be all for now Trudy."

As Denise heard the door behind her shut, she found her voice, " Thank you Ms. Peak. My lawyer said that I will probably be held to the county and put to work in the jail or county offices as no one is likely to bid on me. I mean I have nice breasts and I keep in shape. But I have mousy brown hair and wear glasses," Denise realized she was babbling.

"Denise, you are a strong person. You have accomplished a lot. Working your way through school to being one of my up-and-coming analysts. My only concern has been that you seem to have no life outside of school and then work. That all came up on your hiring background check and my observations of you at work. I had planned to go over that with you on your next evaluation. This chapter of your life might have some benefits. Think of the next six months as an opportunity to let someone else make your decisions. It is the reality after all. What happens might surprise you."

"Take the rest of the day off. Don't bother packing anything. I will get your keys from your lawyer. Actually, Let me drive you to the courthouse in the morning. What time is the hearing? "

"Nine am. You don't have to go to all that trouble."

"No trouble at all. I will be at your apartment at 8:30 sharp."

Ms. no, Domina Peaks' voice interrupted her reverie, "I was expecting your reserve to be higher. $12,001.00 is actually a steal. Especially as the state waived your atonement. Some people bid high for the chance to break in a new slave... 'Bookkeeper', I see the sheriff is still not particularly imaginative with slave names. It will do. Is the salve Trudy applied to your body helping?"

"Yes, Ms... Domina," Denise had thought the humiliation of being stripped, collared, flogged, and then auctioned off like a heifer was bad enough. To hear the contralto voice of Ms. Peak bid a dollar over her reserve price made her wish that the auction block would have swallowed her whole. Seeing Ms. Tracy in the back seat of the same car she had ridden in the front seat of to court a few short hours ago and then having her slather salve over her back, tits and puss... no cunt, made her mortification complete.

"Good. I am so pleased that I could buy you. Your talents would have been wasted mopping floors, polishing furniture and being spit roasted by country employees. Speaking of, what is your sexual experience?"

The question flabbergasted Denise, delivered in the same way Ms. Peak asked someone in an interview about their knowledge of office software.

" Domina...none really."

"None? Are you telling me you're a virgin?"

"Well... pretty much. I had a boy finger me freshman year of college."

"Looking at your trim body and silky red hair I find it hard to believe that a finger is all that got between your legs. I love your tits, especially how those big aureolas showcase those long fat nipples. The size is nice too, 36 Ds? And the freckles running down your body. Surely someone?"

"No Domina. I spent all my time in school, or working to help put myself through school. I didn't have money for clothes or makeup, or..."

"Glasses frames. You know in the military, those frames are called BCGs."

"Yes Domina, Birth Control Glasses. That was another reason I didn't... do anything. I couldn't afford... protection."

Not that that was a problem now. Her ass still stung from the combination data, tracking, and long-term birth control implant shot into her left ass cheek as she was 'bent and spread', displaying her privates to the crowd who had gathered to watch the day's atonements and sales.

"It is a very good thing the state did not know you were a virgin. I know you probably don't think so right now, but rushing your plea and skipping the pre-sentence report was a blessing. Otherwise you would be on your way to the Lodge right now with a stake up your ass. The state would have never given the brothels a chance to bid on you. "

"Domina... a stake?"

"Nevermind, it's a slang term for an anal probe that restrains penal slaves to a bus seat for transport. Well, this will make the next six months educational for you. First, you will do your job except that you will focus on the back-office work. You won't be interacting with any clients at all during your enslavement. I don't want your professional development complicated with dealing with clients that fucked you in your barcoded ass six months earlier."

Denise was stunned, then realized that as a penal slave she could be freely used for sex. A lot of businesses offered slave cunts to clients for sex almost as casually as providing a cup of coffee or bottle of water for a visiting customer. Businesses also had internal incentives. Denise had interned at an office where many of the secretaries were penal slaves who also... She couldn't finish the thought.

Apparently the look on her face betrayed her as Ms. Peak continued, "I see you are working things out. You know how hard we work here and how much pressure everyone is often under. I have found that providing slaves to relieve office stress is a great benefit to productivity. I have been looking for a suitable acquisition since before we hired you."

"Domina...I...,"

"Will do fine. In fact, I think it is a win-win. The staff will get stress reduction and you will gain a lot of new experiences that I dare say will broaden your horizons. Given your pretty much non-existent sexual experience, we will certainly provide you with on-the-job training. Oral first. In fact, your cunt will be off-limits for now. Speaking of training, no time like the present."

Ms. Peak entered something on her wrist comp. Denise felt her wrist cuffs disconnect from each other. The woman then got up from behind her desk and moved to the leather couch. It surprised Denise to see her boss...domina flip up her skirt to sit her bare ass on the couch. She was even more surprised to see that the older woman was commando with a shaven pussy.

"I do love the feel of leather on my ass. Crawl to me Bookkeeper. Time to start earning your keep."

Denise crawled as directed. She felt her ass sway like some kind of slut as she moved. She was so humiliated to be moving on all fours, like some sexual pet. As she made her way to between the legs of a woman for the first time in her life, she reflected it could have been worse. She could have been fucked in all her holes in a public atonement with the arresting officers.

"Stop right there."

Denise was almost to the woman's pussy. Had she changed her mind? Was this some elaborate prank? Ms Peak reached down and plucked her glasses from her face.

"I'm not that much of a squirter and don't want the frames poking my thighs. Dive in my darling slave cunt."

Well, no more reprieves, I better get licking, Denise thought to herself. Sticking her tongue out she tentatively licked the puffy folds of her domina's bare pussy. The taste was not what she expected. There was no fishy smell, and the pussy juice tasted like vanilla. She sent her tongue deeper between the folds as Ms. Peak's fingers wrapped around her long red hair and rested on either side of the head.

A knocking sound caused Denise to jerk her head back, only to be stopped by the domina's firm grip. The young slave's face was pushed firmly back into the juicing twat.

" You are doing fine for your first time licking a peach," the Domina said with a breathless tone, " Keep going. Dance your tongue along my slit," Raising her voice, the older woman called out,

"Enter."

Denise was torn between mortification at someone in the office seeing her with her head between Ms. Peak's legs and upturned naked ass with its fresh slave registration barcode on her right cheek and a moistening of her puss...no her cunt, Denise reminded herself. She was a slave now and slaves had cunts.

"What a pretty view. How is she?"

"Tracy, this is her first time. She is doing great. Not only that she is a complete virgin."

It horrified Denise once that she realized that Ms. Tracy was witnessing her oral servitude. The next comment shocked her to her core, "Wonderful! May I taste her?"

"Of course, I know how much you like virgin cunt," Denise was pulled away from the pussy she was licking by a firm but gentle tug on her hair forcing her head to tilt up to look at Ms Peak's flushed face.

"Bookkeeper, be a dear and get on your hands and knees in the middle of the couch. Ms. Tracy's knees are not what they used to be. Oh, and put your hair in a high ponytail," handing her a rubber band.

Denise got up, feeling detached from her body, just doing as she's told. Ms. Peak positioned herself on one side of the leather couch, spreading her legs. While she was gathering her hair and putting it in a ponytail, Denise saw Ms. Tracy topless and stepping out of her skirt. She realized, despite the gray hair and laugh lines, the older women's body was firm and her breasts were only sagging slightly. She too had a bald pussy.

Denise balanced on her hands and knees in the middle of the couch, feeling her large tits swaying slightly. Her head was over Domina Peak's swollen red nether lips. Denise had the surprising urge to dive her tongue back in the folds. She didn't because her internet crash course in slave deportment made it clear that a slave took direction from the domini. A slave cunt innovated at her peril.

"Get back to work Bookkeeper," Denise felt her head pushed back to where her tongue wanted to go. Lapping at the twat, Denise discovered that it has replenished its juices. Some random memory of girls talking about boyfriends eating them out came to her mind. 'Spelling the alphabet,' they called it. She tried tracing letters with her tongue on the nub between the domina's folds, the clitoris, she recalled from sex ed classes. Her boss seemed to like it.

"YES! Keep on doing that my little convict cunt!"

Just about the time Denise had gotten to 'F', she felt the cushions behind her shift. A warm breeze tickled her upturned ass followed by a wet, jabbing intrusion into her own cunt. A tongue? Ms. Tracy? The intrusion caused her to falter in her servicing of Ms. Peak. A sharp pinch of the long hard nipple of her left breast caused her to moan into the domina's twat.

"Don't lose focus!. Just because Tracy is licking your cunt doesn't mean you get to slack off. I own your pleasure, along with the rest of you," Denise redoubled her efforts.

"Better. You do a good job and you will get to come plenty. Always satisfy the domini first."

Denise didn't know about coming. As she continued to service Domina Peak, she wondered about the sensation between her legs as Ms. Tracy kept lapping at her crotch. She could feel some tingling but like every time she ever was in a situation when she was subject to erotic stimulation it got to a certain point and stopped. Enslavement apparently had changed nothing.

Suddenly, Ms Peak cried out "UNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!" At the same time liquid gushed from the domina's twat. Reflexively, Denise licked harder, enjoying the taste of the girl cum. This continued for several seconds, then Denise felt her head being pulled up by the ponytail and saw her domina's flush face and heaving chest.

"That was an excellent first-time pussy licking Bookkeeper. Ms. Tracy, I think she has earned an orgasm. Bookkeeper, you can come."

"Domina, this slave cannot have orgasms."

"Girl, what do you mean? Explain."

"After my parents died, I went to live with a great aunt who was very religious. The evening I got there, she caught me in a bit of self-exploration. Great Aunt Maggie exploded. She dragged me to the bathroom to wash my hands. For the next half hour after that she yelled that I was on the road to a life of debauchery, crime, and enslavement. That if I kept on God would reject me and I would be damned to an eternity of writhing naked in the fires of hell. Forever ravaged and sodomized by demons."

Denise saw a look of genuine horror on Domina Peak's face as she heard Ms. Tracy gasp behind her. Ms. Peak spoke, "But you went away to college, surely you had new experiences?"

"I didn't move out till sophomore year. My parents had left me a little money, not much but between it, scholarships, and me working I was able to scrape by and not need student loans. Great Aunt Maggie required me to attend church with her every Sunday and Wednesday I didn't have class. I didn't have a choice because she was the trustee for the bequest till I turned 21. I also had to account for every bit of income and every expense. She decided what clothes I could have, how much I could spend on what. The only reason I got to move in the dorms at all was I got a job in the cafeteria and room and board were part of the package. Even so, church attendance was still mandatory. Her preacher was always talking about immorality, sodomy and that leading to ruin and damnation. Domina, I had to look up sodomy in the dictionary. From what I read, it didn't sound pleasant. Fire has scared me a little since I got a slight burn from poking a campfire as a child. Spending eternity like that terrified me. Between my great aunt and the twice a week sermons, I did everything to keep myself on the straight and narrow."

"Even after you graduated?"

"By then, it had become a habit. After Great Aunt Maggie passed, and I graduated, any time I felt urges, I thought of the pain of sodomy and flames. After a while, the lustful feelings went away. If they resurfaced, like when my college friends were comparing boyfriends and girlfriends, I would imagine myself writhing in the flames."

"Bookkeeper, sit between us," Domina Peak gently ordered.

As she settled between the two older women, Denise turned to see a look of fury on Domina Tracy's normally serene face, "What a horrible woman, I hope she is spending eternity taking..."

"Tracy! That's enough,"

"Elizabeth, it's a classic case of negative conditioning. No wonder I couldn't get her excited."

"Domina, may this slave speak?"

"Of course Bookkeeper. Unless you are specifically told not to you are free to converse in a respectful manner and ask questions. You need to be part of this conversation. I may own your body for the next six months, but I need your input to make sure it performs to provide maximum pleasure to the office. Domini don't always care if the slave gets off, but I know long term if you aren't responding your co-workers will pick up on it and it is going to lessen their enjoyment. So we need to get you to slave hot. I had hoped that the collar would break the ice. Now I see that we will need to work harder at it."

Denise said timidly, "Domina I really enjoyed licking your pussy and you tweaking my nipples. Ms. Tr... I mean Domina Tracy, what you did with my... cunt felt good. It was like eating a piece of chocolate. It gave me a nice feeling."

The older woman smiled and stroked her hair. Denise got a tingle from the touch.

"Honey, we need to feed you the right chocolate. Vosges Haunt makes me come every time."

"Focus ladies. First, Bookkeeper, I am ordering you to think only about how much you are enjoying yourself and that there is no sin in experiencing the pleasure that God made your body to feel. I doubt that we will turn this around in a day, but I am heartened that you are at least feeling something good. Also, I think you will get a little push from your implant. One of the known side effects of the long-term contraceptive is a somewhat increased libido. We can work with that. It's almost noon so..."