Office Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on the door interrupted Domina Peak. Ms. Tracy got to her feet, turning toward the seated pair as she went to the door.

"Elizabeth, I think that is Bookkeeper's new outfit," Opening the door slightly, Domina Tracy accepted a garment bag and, after thanking the delivery person, shut the door. Carrying the bag in one hand she opened one of the two doors in her boss's office that Denise had wondered about. The mystery door appeared to open into a bathroom from what Denise could see from the couch. Domina Tracy then hung the bag on a hook on the back of the opened door. She had already discovered that the other door opened onto the attached parking garage next to Domina Peak's reserved parking space when she was led through it after returning from the courthouse.

Denise was surprised and more than a little relieved that she would not work nude. Then she saw the outfit the office manager pulled from the bag. Silver grey, It looked something like a pair of culottes attached to a corset. And very sheer.

"Here dear, put this on, "Denise got up and Domina Tracy helped her step into the outfit. Unlike most dresses she had worn, it zipped from the front. Once zipped, it pushed her breasts up and out, almost spilling out of the corset top. Looking down, she could see it barely covered her nipples. As she breathed, something about the fabric rubbed the nipples causing them to harden and stimulate her. There was no pants portion to step into. It didn't feel like the hem went very far down either. Her fear was confirmed when Domina Peak got off the couch and removed the garment bag to reveal a full-length mirror.

"Bookkeeper, let us take a look. Stand in front of the mirror while I put this away."

The bottom of the dress barely covered her crotch. In fact, the curve of her ass cheeks was visible from the back. Both the front and back had fabric flaps that reminded Denise of her high school uniform culotte. "Domina, are there panties as well?"

The two other women looked at each other. Domina Peak spoke, " Your naivete is adorable. Turn with your back to the mirror and lift the back flap of your outfit and look behind you."

Denise did so. As she suspected the sides of the dress were cut in a broad upside down 'V' that exposed both ass cheeks once the rear flap was raised. She also saw her slave barcode on her right cheek for the first time. At least she didn't have the large "F" on her left cheek that would brand her a felon. Looking at the barcode with the number under it, her slave registration number, she got a strange twinge in her cunt.

She thought to herself, 'Great Aunt Maggie wherever you are. I was a good girl. I didn't play with myself, I didn't have sex. No debauchery. And here I am, a convicted criminal and penal slave with a barcoded ass for the next six months. All because of one drink too many. Well, since I will be debauched anyway, I might as well do what I am told and try to enjoy it. Because I always do what I am told. You made sure of that.'

A tweak of her left nipple brought her back to herself, "Yes it is a pretty ass, and the barcode is hot, but I asked you a question, Do you understand why you don't get any panties?"

"Yes Domina Peak. I am a slave cunt who will be available for use by the office. Panties would just slow my use down."

"Good girl. That said, I will give you panties when Aunt flo comes to town."

"Those have a nice back slit so your ass can be taken. Lord, I am glad that I am post-menopause, even with the hormone treatments," Domina Tracy chimed in, "Now let's look at the fit. We ordered it based on your clothing and bra sizes. I will order you four more once we make sure we have good measurements. How does it feel?"

"A little tight. Something is rubbing my... nipples," Denise replied, her face flushing with embarrassment.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Domina Peak, "That is exactly what the fabric over the nipples is supposed to do. You haven't been making full use of your gym benefits and I suspect that you will firm up a bit after you start the program I am designing for you. I was going to bring fitness up at your next evaluation. Tracy, in the meantime, just order two more the same size and we will check her measurements in a couple of weeks."

Inwardly Denise groaned. She was hardly a gym rat. She watched what she ate and did things like taking the stairs instead of the elevator. She even parked on the top level so she could walk a bit every day. Denise hated exercising other than yoga now and then following a video instruction on the HD3D at home. Her boss, on the other hand, worked out at least an hour a day and provided paid time and free memberships to the first-floor gym as an employment perk. Another reason to never drink and drive again she thought ruefully, you might wind up being owned by a fitness nut.

A wristcomp beeped. Domina Tracy looked down at the display and smiled.

"The deli delivery people have finished setting up in the conference room. I need to go and sign for the bill and make sure they got everything right. I set the meeting for 1 pm. Bookkeeper's cubicle has been moved to the area beside my desk as you directed."

'Good, I will show her to her work area and brief her on the meeting expectations."

'I will send around a plate for her to eat as soon as I get there."

"Don't bother, I have a snack for her in my fridge to tide her over till after the meeting."

The reality of her enslavement was finally starting to sink in as they talked about her like she wasn't standing right there. No one asked what she wanted or if she was even hungry to start with. The same way Domina Peak did not ask her if she even wanted to exercise in a gym. She wanted to cry, but stuffed the feeling down and followed her domina out the door of the office turning right as Domina Tracy headed down the hall to the conference room on the other side of the floor. They passed the office manager's desk guarding the door to Domina's Peak's domain to what had been an unoccupied and empty area, really kind of an oversized hall that ended in a wall and a side corridor that turned right. That normal-sized hall led to a door to the parking garage and one unmarked door on the right-hand wall midway down the hallway. Now the corner contained her work cubicle. Two walls took the place of the cube panels of her old space and the other two looked to have been moved. In fact, it was like her workspace had teleported into the new location.

"I think you will find they moved everything last night. Go ahead. Have a seat. Be quick though."

As she sat, Denise's computer came to life. At the same time she heard several 'click' sounds from the locks on her drawers and cabinets that were usually controlled by her wristcomp. Which was sitting in its charging cradle. She reached for it.

"Stop," barked Domina Peak, "Slaves can not under any circumstances have possession of a wristcomp. Your collar will provide your systems access and entry to allowed locations such as this office and the building. You can't leave the building unless accompanied by me or Domina Tracy. Until the end of your sentence, all your wristcomp can do is act as an office intercom. If you try to remove it from the charging cradle you will get a shock. Try it."

The instant that Denise lifted the device from the cradle, burning pain shot down her spine. Yelping, she replaced it in the cradle and the pain ceased.

"Sorry. Slaves are required to experience a collar disciplinary setting. I may not just tell you about it."

The look of distress on the older woman's face convinced Denise that she has taken no pleasure in the demonstration. Domina Peak resumed her business persona and continued, "Your hours will be my hours, including exercise times. Originally I was going to board you in the building's slave kennel, but after talking with Domina Tracy, you will come home with me or her, if I have to go out of town."

'Thank you Domina," Denise meant that sincerely. She had been down there once, accompanying a guy from another office who had asked her out for a drink. He had apologized that he had to return one of the building slave cunts. Rather than wait in the lobby, she agreed to accompany him out of a sense of curiosity. The basement space smelled like building basements anywhere, a little dusty with a hint of mold. She was reminded of the storage building she had put her late Great Aunt's stuff in after the house sold till she could go through it. Except the 12 cyclone fenced spaces contained naked slaves, two to a space. It looked as miserable as the slaves did.

One good thing was she saw the offhand cruelty in how her date treated the green collar slave cunt as he kicked her legs apart to have her bend and spread to allow the attendant to scan the slave's barcoded butt to return her to the building management. The headache that she used to excuse the quick exit from the bar was not completely feigned.

"Well, my housekeeper is moving because her husband got reassigned. Do you cook?"

'Yes domina. I am not a gourmet chef or anything but my great aunt had me doing the cooking for the last couple of years I lived there and she praised my food."

"Not to speak ill of the dead, but given what you have told me about her, you must be pretty good. Here let me show you this."

As Denise was led to the side door, she heard a click as her domina put her hand on the handle. The door opened to a rather nice bathroom with a vanity, toilet, closet, and shower area all done in white and green tile. There was no shower curtain or sliding glass door, but the space looked like three or four could shower at the same time.

It surprised Denise to see her domina remove her clothes, stockings and shoes as the older woman said, "Get out of that outfit. Hang it on the hook here with my dress. Turn on the water tap and put on this shower cap."

The water came on warm with no wait like her apartment shower. Stepping in she noticed the usual hand spray nozzle. However, there was another device that looked nothing like a showerhead, In fact, it looked a little like a dildo she saw as a gift at a bachelorette party she attended once. The difference is there was what looked like a pistol handle on the end.

"I have one of these at my home as well. This is a combination enema and lube station. Normally frequent enemas are not good for you but the solution it uses keeps your colon healthy along with keeping your asshole nice and tight. The return system keeps the mess down once you are ready to be flushed out."

She showed Denise how the buttons controlled the features of the wand, including the lube feature and then directed her to put her palms on the shower tiles and bend forward slightly. Denise jumped at Domina Peak gently inserted the nozzle between her butt cheeks and gently pressed the tube into her rosebud.

The anal invader slipped in surprisingly easy, no doubt because the enslavement station had already stretched and lubed her nether hole with the anal probe designed to hold her ass still while her barcode was being inked on her butt cheek. Rather than being unpleasant, it kind of turned her on. Once inserted, there was a click and she felt a full feeling at her asshole.

"That was the device making a tight seal to keep the fluids retained. Now for the fill-up..."

Denise felt a warm, soothing fluid enter her rectum. She felt very full very fast - almost to the point of discomfort. She had the wild thought the fluid was pumping in and out of her, like some liquid cock fucking her.

"Feels good doesn't it? The fluid is being withdrawn down one pipe and squirted up your ass by the other. I have heard it called the aquacock. Plan on letting it work for about 5 minutes. It's also pretty close to what being fucked in the ass will be like."

Denise had to admit that if this was sodomy, it really wasn't so bad. In fact, she had this strange desire to push up against the plastic tube when she heard another click and the feeling of fullness disappeared. She almost said something when she felt a cool liquid stream into her rump. This time the domina pumped the device in and out. Denise groaned with pleasure, shocking herself with the outburst.

"That is promising. Your anal area has a lot of nerve clusters that, if you are properly lubed and stretched, can be quite pleasurable. I would love to see if I could bring you off but we are short on minutes."

The domina turned off the shower and handed Denise a towel. Getting dry was quick since the shower cap had kept her hair dry. Apparently, the domina had put one on too. Just as Denise was straightening up, Domina Peak stepped up and crushed her mouth with a kiss. The older woman darted her tongue into her shocked open mouth. As their respective nipples rubbed each other, part of Denise's brain realized that they were actually about the same height barefoot. Denise felt a swirl of strange emotions as the older woman deepened the kiss.

Women had never interested Denise any more than could lust after men. "Whores of Sappho," and "Sodomites" frequently provided sermon fodder in her church and the statements of her great aunt. Going to college she encountered gays and lesbians that had challenged her assumptions, not to mention being exposed to Christians who lived their faith as one of love, not judgment and condemnation.

The stimulation felt good. She didn't know if it was the kiss, her nipples being rubbed, the tingling from having her ass played with, or a combination of the three. For the first time in a very long time, Denise wondered what kissing a guy would be like. She decided that she enjoyed kissing a woman. The good feeling was getting stronger. Domina Peak's order seemed to work. Or perhaps it was the contraceptive implant. Denise didn't care as she melted into the kiss.

The domina's wristcomp chirped. The domina broke off the kiss and stepped away. Denise tried to follow her boss, stopped only by the older woman putting up her hands.

"As much as I would like to explore this ,we have no time. Get dressed."

Denise quickly slipped into her outfit. Calling it a dress, even in her own mind, seemed like sartorial overkill. Looking at her face in the mirror, the shower cap and the mornings' activities had disheveled her hair. She redid her ponytail. Turning away she saw her boss slipping on one of her thigh-high stay-up stockings. Impulsively, Denise spoke, "Domina are you a lesbian?"

The older woman stopped reaching for the other stocking and gave Denise a long look. Just when she was certain she had overstepped and would be punished, Peak chuckled.

"A long time ago I actually asked myself the same question. No, I enjoy men as much as women. While I am not a big fan of sexual labels, if pressed, I would call myself bisexual. As a slave, you don't get to choose who you service and in what hole. I would just take each experience as it comes and don't think about labels. Here, put on my other stocking while I fix my face."

Denise fell to her knees after getting the other stocking and slid it over the raised foot and up the domina's smooth leg. Denise had occasionally worn pantyhose and knee highs. They had not prepared her for the silky smoothness of these. She brought her hands down, stroking the other woman's leg and feeling an itch in her core from out of nowhere.

"Wolfords my dear. You won't find them at Wallyworld."

"They feel wonderful domina."

"At over sixty dollars a pair they better. Put my shoes on and let's get going."

Denise marveled at the idea of spending that kind of money on a pair of hosiery while she slipped the four-inch heels on the domina's feet. The subservience gave her an odd thill for some reason. Task completed, she rose to her own feet and followed the domina out of the bathroom through the second door which opened into Ms. Peak's office.

"Stand there a second. I need to get something." The domina rummaged through her desk for a second and pulled out a long cord that Denise recognized as a leash, except instead of a hook there was a flat tab on the other end. Stepping back, Ms Peak touched the end to the back of Denise's silver slave collar. There was a slight clicking sound.

"Come along dear. I would have you crawl, but we are really out of time."

As Denise exited the office and followed the other woman down the hall, stepping fast enough to avoid the leash going taunt, the realization that she had suppressed earlier when she was being told her duties came roaring back. Her coworkers! Peak, Warren and Warren had a staff of twenty. Including the partners. At any given time, as many as six or seven might be out on assignment. In fact, she had never met Thomas Warren, who she was told was away on a long-term assignment by his wife Tabata, the other name partner during a meeting.

Now she was being led to a meeting where the collar proclaimed her slavery to one and all. She was wearing an outfit where a quick flick of the wrist or a slight breeze would expose her ass or cunt, bare and ready to be used. She might as well be naked. Gut rolling, she was glad that the domina had forgotten to give her anything to eat. The way she felt, there was no doubt that it would have come back up by now from the expected humiliation that awaited her once she entered the conference room.

And here they were. Domina Peak opened the door and entered. The leash insured that Denise would follow rather than run away as she so desperately wanted to do.

Up to now, Denise had always liked the conference room. The view from the glassed wall was pleasant, with a canopy of trees surrounding the building. She has taken meals and worked in the room when it was not in use. To the left, Domina Tracy was looking over a buffet spread. To the right, the long conference table was empty. Except for one person.

"No.no.no," Denise wailed to herself, "not him."

Sitting midway down the table was Adam Parker. He had been two years ahead of her in college and in as much as Denise had friends, was a friend. In fact, he had tipped her off about the opening the last month of her senior year. She had already had a couple of offers from national firms and had resigned herself to being a small cog in a giant accounting firm rather than the business analysis and problem-solving she really wanted to do. Peak, Warren, and Warren hardly ever hired and didn't have an intern program. Adam had caught the eye of Mr. Warren at the business Adam had gone to work for right out of school. When the consulting gig ended, Mr. Warren offered to take Adam with him. Denise had later found out that the firm had asked Adam for likely prospects to help with the ever-expanding business of the firm. He had submitted her name.

Denise knew that it was silly to somehow think he would not find out about her slavery. Everyone in the office would know shortly. Somehow seeing him first made it worse. Her face colored and she looked down refusing to meet his eyes.

"Ah Adam, you got my message. Please come here"

"Yes, Ms. Peak."

Denise kept her eyes down. Adam's loafer clad feet came into her view along with his pressed khaki slacks. She still didn't look up but her mind's eye filled in the details. Slim, swimmer's body, muscled without being muscle-bound. A body that filled out the button-down oxford cloth shirts he favored nicely. Close-cropped brown hair, the same color as his eyes. A mustache and metal-rimmed glasses framed his attractive face. Speaking in the Appalachian brogue that betrayed his stress, "Look at me, Bookkeeper."

She tilted her head up, mortified and ashamed. Adam looked at her intently.

"You will get through this. I know you are embarrassed. Stuff happens. Everyone in the company knows. It's safe to say everyone is thrilled that Ms. Peak bought you. Trust me, you are a lot better off here than you might have been elsewhere. I will not lie. You are going to get fucked. A lot. You are beautiful and sexy without trying. I have wanted you for a long time. A lot of others here feel the same. I would be an idiot not to take advantage of the situation presented. Especially since, well, I am sure you have experienced an atonement."