Office Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Adam. Please take care of that imbalance, please. Bookkeeper, on the bed face up. Raise your legs and grab your ankles. Let's put the yoga stretching to use."

Denise obeyed as the other women got off the bed and made room for her. As she stretched and grabbed her ankles, she wondered how her boss knew about the yoga. The soft 'click' of her wrist and ankle cuffs fusing together snapped her out of her ruminations.

"Tracy, you get her right leg. I will get her left," Denise quickly found herself bent over, legs spread wide and attached to either side of the bed. She could imagine how her cunt and ass must be on clear display to anyone who cared to look.

Like Adam, whose lean torso and broad shoulders were visible between her legs. His eyes were looking down at his new acquisition. Ms. Tracy spoke, "Well Adam I would offer to fluff you a bit, but clearly no need for that. Before you start, let me get this in place."

Denise wondered what "this" was. The cold drops on her anus was her first clue. The insertion and pumping of one, two, and finally three lubed fingers stretching her asshole was another. Finally, the fingers were removed followed by a pressure like she had felt earlier today when yoked into the enslavement station. The pressure peaked just past the point of pain when the tip passed into her rectum followed by a feeling of stretching and fullness that seemed to fill her ass up. Then there was a click and the anal invader started vibrating.

The sensations from her ass were new and overwhelmingly pleasurable. Denise started breathing hard. Then Domina Tracy was standing on the bed, stepping over her bound arm and positioning her legs to either side of her head. Denise looked up and saw the bare pussy she had serviced only a few hours ago. The older woman looked down into Denise's eyes and chortled, "I guess there are some perks to bad knees. You know what to do," as the office manager lowered her dripping snatch onto Denise's open mouth.

Denise licked the bald pussy and decided that she really liked Domina Tracy's flavor too. The pleasant tingle of whatever was in her ass was both relaxing and exciting. Then someone started playing with her nipples. The twisting, pinching, licking and small bites were ratcheting up her pleasure like turning up the volume of a music player. Twice she felt the words of her great -aunt try to stop her pleasure, the image and command of Domina Peak to enjoy the feelings chased the dark thoughts away, finally to disappear altogether. She panted into the pussy on her face.

"Ok Adam, now!" Ms. Tracy called out.

Denise felt a sharp but brief pain as he filled her to overflowing by what she could only assume was Adam's cock. It was hardly the gut-wrenching agony that her great aunt had described as part of, 'the curse of Eve.' In fact, the pain was almost immediately replaced by even more pleasure, overwhelming her senses with a joyous feeling that she had never encountered before. The feeling in her cunt as Adam stroked in and out was compounded by the vibrations exciting the nerve endings in her ass. The two things filling her cunt and ass seemed to rub against each other and caused her muscles to clench and unclench. Her nipples were on fire from the nips, tweaks, and licks. Finally, the sweetness of the pussy covering her mouth was like a cherry on top of a sundae.

Awash in feelings she had never felt before, Denise thought she would break apart or die. Then she felt the cock inside her twitch and her cunt filled with hot jets of liquid. She screamed as her muscles in her core contracted, causing her to tremble. Her body and mind, overloaded by sensual bliss, plunged her into darkness.

"Honey, wake up."

Denise opened her eyes to see Adam stretched out next to her on one side. She turned her head to see Ms Tracy on the other. Her arms and legs had been unbound and she felt someone licking between her open legs. Tilting her head up slightly, she saw the top of Domina Peak's head buried between her thighs and licking her cum filled cunt. The older woman looked up remarking, "Good you're awake. That was quite some orgasm. Tracy, explain to her. I want to get Adam's sperm while it's fresh," tilting her head back to resume her task.

"Elizabeth thought that there was a chance that enough sensual input might break through your negative conditioning and make you cum," She tweaked a nipple causing Denise to shiver, "Yes like that," she smirked, "As much as I would hope, I don't think its a complete cure and neither does Elizabeth. So we booked you an appointment with a therapist in the building, starting next Tuesday. Adam has kindly offered to escort you to and from the appointments. Leashed of course."

The thought of being paraded in her slave dress, collared and leashed, up and down the elevators and hallways of her office building by Adam was embarrassing to think about. But it also gave her a little thrill as well. Almost as good as the thrill she was getting from her domina's tongue in her cunt.

Just as she wondered if she might have another orgasm, the tongue action stopped. Standing up, Domina Peak strode to the open closet door and got her clothes.

" I am not going to bother with a shower here. Tracy, Bookkeeper get dressed. We are going home."

Denise was expecting to go home with the Domina, but Ms. Tracy? Seeing her confusion, Domina Peak smiled and continued, " Tracy lives with me. Since our husbands died within a few months of each other, it seemed like a good idea. Two widows together."

"Merry widows."

The domina snorted at Ms. Tracy's quip and continued, "Adam, would you like to come by and try my new slave's cooking? And other things."

"Yes mam. And I can speak from experience, you bought yourself an excellent cook."

"Cooking and other talents as well. Ok Adam, meet us at the house in about an hour. You know the way."

As the party exited through the door to the parking garage, Denise thought to herself that this was one day at the office that she would never forget.

Thanks for reading! Please rate the story and let me know if you want the story to continue.