Office Subspace

Story Info
Post hypnotic suggestion in the workplace.
2.5k words
4.03
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Space Sub Space

Being a girl in the lifestyle, I'm accustomed to getting a strange email now and then. But the one I received last month took the prize. It was from a Mistress named Clarice. It seems a coworker named Billy is a mutual friend. She said that Billy was in training to be her submissive and was very obedient when under her control. But when they were not in session, he was prone to stray. This is common in the early stages of training. The office was one place where her control was weak. Being unable to control her sub was a big thing with her. Control is central to the D/s lifestyle and she wanted my help to maintain control over Billy while he was at work.

Her main concern was during his breaks, idle hands and the devil's workshop you see. She had put him under and given him a post hypnotic suggestion that would put him into a relaxed state where he was unable to do anything beyond the basics. He could eat, go to the bathroom and that's about it. Mistress Clarice wanted me to whisper the word to him to put him under and, when his break was over, she wanted me to bring him back with another word. This service would be worth $100/week to her. I could use the money. I would rearrange my schedule to make time to take care of "little billy" as she called him.

The biggest conversation I had ever had with Billy was good morning. He seemed so clean cut and well, normal. I would have thought that a kink to him would be a knot in a chain or something. How would I break the ice? I at least wanted to have a little private chat with him before we get into something this intense.

Clarice was delighted. To put him into his proper place, all I had to do was whisper the word 'subspace' to him and his subconscious would do the rest. To bring him out I would need to whisper "come back." Of course I did not need to whisper if we were alone, but she stressed that "little billy" was hers and she did not want me messing with him. I told her I had a boyfriend and that would not be a problem. She also said in her final message that billy would be expecting me, starting with the afternoon break.

I assumed my services would only be needed for a few days. I had never submitted but those I have talked to say that it happens pretty fast once you get the preliminaries out of the way. I have also heard that hypnotism can speed up the process if both sides are okay with it. The D/s lifestyle was something that I liked to play with my boyfriend, but it was just for excitement in the bedroom. I loved bondage and obedience in particular. Of course you must have trust for any of it to work. The thought of having to wait for his permission before I could cum made me wet just thinking about it. But we are only talking about a few minutes of passion in the bedroom here. In a true D/s relationship the control is 24/7. I did have a couple of friends at work who were also into BDSM. We found each other through a website and we chat at lunch a couple of times a week.

True submission is a gradual thing that is built over time. I have talked to subs who said that one day they had complete control over their private lives, then suddenly, a few weeks later, they had none. They did not notice the loss of sexual freedom as it was happening but, when they looked back, they could see the gradual takeover by the Domme. Possibly being made to hold your orgasm for a few seconds, then a little longer each time until the Domme was telling you when to cum. The next step is telling you that you are not allowed to cum without permission and it can continue to spread from there.

I found out where billy would be and when his break was and I arranged to be there. I did not want any part of that kind of dominance over me, but I also realized how alluring something like that could be. In just a few minutes, her messages had made me very hot and wet.

I stopped by billy's cubicle at 2:45 and asked him if he knew why I was there and he said yes. I then asked him how he got involved in this lifestyle. He said it was through a friend and he has not regretted it.

"So it's good for you billy? You enjoy learning submission? I asked.

"I love it, he said. I quickly found out that I was highly open to suggestion and always want to please a lady in any way possible."

"Good boy" I told him and as I got up to leave I whispered 'subspace' in his ear. I was half expecting this to be some kind of joke, but the sudden blank look on his face convinced me. He was under. He sat back in the chair and said thank you Shannon. When I came back 15 minutes later he was still there. I whispered 'comeback' and in a flash, there was the old billy. He said, "hey Shannon come here, take a look at this."

My watch said 5:00. That's odd, it must be broken. My phone displayed 5:00 and it was getting dark outside. What's going on? Where did the day go? Where's billy? I was just at his desk and now I am at my desk now, but how? I don't even remember how I got there. I felt very relaxed. So relaxed in fact, I was turned on and very wet! Was it a daydream? If it was I don't remember it. I mentioned it to Scott that night but I didn't tell him about billy. Scott and I rarely have sex during the week anymore. It just seems like work has crowded it out.

But not this night. The closer to home I got, the hotter I got. I practically raped him and he did the same! We nearly tore each other's clothes off and then I don't know what came over me. Well yes I guess I do. It was Scott. For some reason, when he was close, I pulled him out and jacked him all over my tits! Then at bedtime I rode him until we came together with him gushing into me as I ground my pussy onto his cock as hard as I could. It was like I was feeling him inside me for the first time.

The next morning right before I was to go visit billy, our office manager stopped by my desk. Glenda was the boss. Sure there were people above her but to all the regular employees she had the final word. She ran a tight ship. She was an older woman in her 50's but she still had her curves. I think we chatted for a bit but I don't remember what we talked about. Then I was all wet and tingling and horny as hell.

I did not want to go see billy anymore even though I knew I was giving up $100. I messaged Clarice and she said not to worry. That it happens to every good girl sometimes. That simple message comforted me and took away my worries. In fact it relaxed me completely. Brenda, another coworker, came by and asked if she could borrow $20 till payday. Sure I told her as I handed her my billfold. She looked at me kinda strange, asked if she could make it $40, I nodded. She got the money, said thanks and left quickly. My supervisor came by and asked me if I could get the trash tonight, the janitor was sick. Be glad to boss was my reply. Now I'm always willing to help out and would have probably done all those things but not without a few sarcastic remarks thrown in. I didn't mention this to Scott because I had other things in mind by the time I got home.

Our sex that night was off the charts. I came four times and was still hot and ready when Scott surrendered. I had erotic dreams all night. I would wake up after each one, hot and wet. After the third time I stroked my clitty and had another intense orgasm. I tried to be quiet, but some noises escaped. Scott roused a little, then went back to sleep. Had doing this task for Clarice made me this way I wondered? I meant doing this favor for her, not doing this task. It's usually referred to as a task when you are submitting and I was just following orders. Uh I mean I was just being a good girl. No I meant, oh never mind. Go to sleep!

Glenda stopped by again several times the next day and I guess we just chatted and I was wet and horny all day. Is this the new me, I wondered? Maybe I need to see a doctor. I mean to go from 2 orgasms a week to several a day and wanting more was not normal, was it?

The next day at the office, after Glenda had visited me again, I was suddenly aware of my two BDSM friends, Sharon and Janine, standing in front of me. I was also feeling very aroused and wet as usual. Except this time was a little different. I was panting as though I had just cum. I asked them what happened and they told me I had an earth shaker of an orgasm. A 9.5 on the orgasm Richter scale. Sharon and Janine were watching intently. One could say they were mesmerized, but they said they were there to keep anyone from catching me cumming at my desk.

"How did you know I was about to cum?" I asked.

"Oh well, it just looked like you uh, well anyone could see that something was going on and when I figured out what it was I grabbed Sharon and we sort of shielded you from anyone else who might be walking by." lied Janine.

I sarcastically thanked them for watching me cum, and they went back to their cubicles. I cleaned up and went home. When I got there Scott was naked and hard on the couch watching porn. He is recording us like he used to and for some reason that really turns me on.

I got naked, stroked his cock with lotion and sat down in front of him. I leaned back and felt his hardness on my spine. He reached around me, squeezing my nipples. I shriek as it feels just like an orgasm only it's in my breasts. Scott moans then grunts and growls, shooting his load up my spine. I lean back, soaking us both.

I turn around and get on my knees, taking him in my mouth. I lick and suck until he is nice and clean and hard again. I climb on top and impale myself on his throbbing cock. Sliding up and down until I squirt which is something else new. I love it. It relaxes me and makes release so easy. This time is no different as I cum all over his cock, making it slide up in me even deeper. I feel him splashing my inner walls with his load. I cum again. We pass out with him still in me and wake up that way an hour later.

As I make my first attempt to get on my feet, my legs are week and I sit back down. He goes back into me and it makes me tingle. I entertain the notion of bouncing on him to see what happens but leg cramps overrule pussy tingles.

The rest of that week is the same with Glenda's visits and feeling as horny as a 20 year old. Our weekend was wild and wonderful. Our play was getting more sensual now with lots of foreplay. It was like we had reached a new level of togetherness and sexuality.

Monday morning Glenda comes to me and lays two $100 bills on my desk. I'm astonished!

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's what we agreed on. Your work is done. Thank you." She said.

"It's you? You are Clarice? But I can't take your money I am just glad..." I didn't finish.

"Good girl" she said.

"Yes Mistress, thank you" I obeyed. It feels so good to obey I thought.

I got home and, to my surprise, Scott greeted me fully clothed with roses, candy and wine. I knew it was not my birthday. He smiled, sat me down and told me the rest of the story.

"I realize the past two weeks have been confusing to you and I apologize. What has really been happening is this: Glenda had one of her subs, billy, to hypnotize you. She has two other subs who helped her too, Sharon and Janine. From then on, you would meet Glenda in her office every morning and she would give you another post hypnotic suggestion and trigger word. You have several of those now. You see Glenda offers this as a service for spouses who want to rev up their sex life. I paid her $1,000 and so far it has been awesome. We are having a ball!" He explained.

"But Scott I need to ask, what happened the time that I woke up at work and felt like I had been fucked and had the taste of cum in my mouth?" I asked.

"That was a mistake and billy is paying for it," he replied. "What happened was this. He used a trigger on you and he was not supposed to. He called you baby girl, which makes you receptive to any sexual command. He told you to meet him in the mailroom in exactly one hour. That you were to remove your bra and panties beforehand and in the next hour you were to visualize riding up and down on his big cock. He also said that you could not cum without his permission.

When you met him in the mailroom you were super wet and so ready to cum. He raised your skirt, smiled at your bare pussy, said good girl, and pushed his 8" cock into you. Then he lifted you up on the counter and said cum for daddy and you came hard immediately. He stroked his huge cock in and out of me and every few minutes he would say, cum for daddy and you would have the most intense orgasm ever

I stared at Scott, amazed, hurt, confused and wanting to resist. "But maybe I don't want to blindly submit to things I don't even ...," but Scott cut you off.

"Baby girl," he said.

"Yes Daddy," you replied.

"Daddy will take good care of you," he assured you.

"Yes Daddy," you replied.

"Now let's get you out of those work clothes and into your Monday house clothes," he told me.

"The pink nightie with crotchless panties? Yes Daddy. It feels so good to obey."