The Succbus' Milky Bounty

Story Info
Alex meets a stranger who wants something she has.
8.1k words
4.75
32k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Funnily enough, the basic scenario for this story came to me in a dream a few nights ago. I wanted to jot it down for posterity's sake, before it faded away from my memory.

This is my first story ever, and I apologize in advance for any grammatical mistakes or spelling errors. I tried my best to proofread, but I'm sure I missed something.

I hope you enjoy!

------

Back in the 1950s a large, mysterious group of women marched on Capitol Hill to peacefully demand their rights to breast milk. Not breastfeeding, but being breastfed. These mysterious women were succubi, but they didn't feed off of the sexual energy of men to survive as it was once believed, but rather the milk from a woman's bosom.

The U.S. Government denied their requests repeatedly for years, and this left the demons no choice but to act with force for survival. They caused problems and many headaches for the government over the years, but the succubi could not be stopped by conventional means. After a constant back and forth between the two factions, they signed into law that any Succubus may be allowed to partake in feeding from a woman's breast at any time so long as no harm befell them and they were healthy enough to do so, while not impacting important parts of their schedule. This demonic brood of women came to be known as the Unholy Order of Freyja, the Norse god of fertility.

Fast forward to present day.

It was late afternoon on a cool October day, and Alex found herself deep into a good book at her favorite coffee shop. The music and bustle of the place had faded away as she lost herself in the story. She had lost track of time as the hours ticked by, but this was her day off from the law firm so it had little consequence. The passage of time only being apparent to her when a familiar pressure in her chest had made itself known. Her breasts filling with milk.

She had gotten the diagnosis only a few months prior, and the doctor had explained that while rare, some women can begin lactating without becoming pregnant or inducing from outside means. Alex had been one of those rare cases. While annoying at times, she saw it as a great opportunity to donate to mothers who couldn't breastfeed on their own.

She decided she'll finish the current chapter before leaving to go home and pump her breasts, when she noticed something, or rather someone, moving closer in her peripheral vision. Not paying much mind and thinking it was just people moving throughout the shop, her full attention returned to the words on the pages which had her so enticed. The figure had gotten closer, and before long the person was standing right next to her.

"Hello." She heard the woman say, as Alex lifted her eyes from the book but not before she could mark her place with her finger. "May I have a seat?" The woman asked, and Alex nodded with a smile. The stranger was a thin woman, about 5'7" and dressed in what looked like office attire. A modest skirt that covered her long, slender legs and a button up shirt, with a light coat. She had her dark hair in a tight ponytail, and thin framed glasses which highlighted her steely blue eyes that complimented her pale skin.

Alex noticed those icy eyes looking her up and down like an animal sizing up a meal, even though her attire wasn't revealing in the slightest. A pair of sweatpants clad her shapely legs as they rose into soft pillowy thighs, along with a jacket and a Nike t-shirt that clung to her voluptuous figure, doing little to hide the 34G breasts that stretched the fabric. She was used to lecherous stares from the guys around the office, paying no mind to the woman's hungry gaze to ask, "Can I help you? Or are you just looking for a place to sit?" Alex asked. The woman took a second to snap out of her trance, and answered politely, "Actually yes, you CAN help me."

The answer caught Alex a bit off guard, but she watched as the woman rolled up one of her sleeves to reveal a tattoo; a red heart with spread wings. The mark of the Succubus. "You know what this means, right?" The stranger said. Alex's stomach dropped along with a small throb of her pussy, and she nodded hesitantly. "Then you know what I want." The stranger said in a low voice. Alex's heart rate increased, and a bead of sweat formed on her brow.

She asked the stranger, "... Why me?" In an almost shaky voice. "Because I've had my eye on you for quite some time. I could smell your potent essence from blocks away. I've kept my distance until now, but you seem to have reached your peak. I've come to collect." The stranger said in a sultry tone, emphasized with a lick of her lips. Alex knew the laws, and she couldn't resist. But why her? Why now? The succubus could see Alex's frustration with the situation and added, "I won't take no for an answer, hun. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. I've waited too long for this." A perfectly manicured nail tapping the table methodically while she said that.

Alex wrestled with herself. What if I run? There's no way... she'll easily catch me. The police can't help either because she's protected by law. Is there anything I can do to get out of this?! She panicked in her head. She noticed the tapping get faster which she knew the woman was growing impatient, and after about a minute of inner turmoil, she finally answered. "Fine. But we're doing this at my place. Deal?" She nervously awaited a response. "Fine by me, my place is a wreck anyway. Lead the way, sugar tits." The stranger said with a wicked smile and a wink. This flustered Alex even more, and she quickly gathered her things and headed for the door, with succubus in tow.

As they made their way down the street, Alex's mind went through a million different scenarios about what was about to transpire, but they all lead to one thing: this woman was about to drink from her breasts to her heart's content and there was nothing she could do about it. The thought made her very nervous. She could count on one hand the amount of people who had the privilege of seeing her jugs in all their glory, as they were major erogenous zones for her. And this stranger was about to have unfettered access to her massive mounds. She felt a slight warmth begin in her loins at what was about to transpire.

The succubus broke her train of thought, "So what's your name, hun?" "My name's Alex. What's yours?" Even from the corner of her eye, she noticed the stranger burning holes in her tits watching them bounce while they walked. "My real name is-" she spoke in a demonic voice which almost made Alex jump out of her skin. "-but just call me Sabrina. You live close by?" She said with a tinge of excitement.

The busty woman made a gesture to turn down the next street and they entered one of the apartment buildings soon after. As they made it to the apartment, Alex was hesitant in opening the door, the reality of her situation becoming more apparent. Sabrina grabbed her hand to help with the key, a warmth spread from the point of contact throughout Alex's entire body which almost made her melt. But this erotic touch wasn't enough to ease her worries.

"Make yourself comfortable, I guess." Alex said in a nervous tone as they entered the apartment. Sabrina took her up on her offer after leaving her shoes, purse and coat at the door to take a seat on the couch. Her piercing eyes watching busty woman intently as she moved through the apartment to put her things down. She was scared to ask because she didn't know if she would like the answer, "Is...is my milk all that you really want?" Alex asked as she took her jacket off, dreading what might come next.

To make matters worse, Sabrina didn't answer and instead stood up and moved across the room with a cat-like grace to stand right in front of the busty woman, maintaining eye contact the entire time. When she finally spoke, she said, "Yes, that is all I want from you. And it seems like you have a LOT to give me." She chuckled as she ogled the huge orbs in front of her.

The staring made Alex squirm and she looked away, not able to meet the succubus' eyes when she felt a hand grab onto her large tit, and then the other. Sabrina tested their weight, bounced them around and started massaging them through her shirt, and Alex couldn't help but let out a soft moan at the intimate contact. She could feel the warmth from the stranger's earlier touch permeate through the fabric of her t-shirt and bra.

After about two minutes of enduring the succubus' groping, Alex grabbed her wrists to remove them from her tits. "They're gonna leak..." She said meekly. "That's the point, honey bun. Why don't you get that shirt off and meet me on the couch so I can see these milk tanks?" Sabrina said with one last grope before retreating to the sofa. Oh Fuck. Alex thought as she watched Sabrina's enteancing hips waltz their way back to the couch. She was still nervous about showing this stranger her bare chest, but she knew the rules. And the sooner she got this over with, the better.

She slowly started taking her shirt off, Sabrina watching with bated breath. The shirt finally removed, the succubus smiled from ear to ear, taking in the busty goddess standing before her and whistled. Alex crossed her arms out of embarrassment, only enhancing her huge bust even further. But she knew what had to be done. Sabrina noticed Alex reaching behind her to take off her bra, but she put up her hand. "Wait. Come over here and let me do that for you." With her hand doing a come hither motion.

She blushed furiously, but slowly made her way to the couch, breasts bouncing and barely contained in her bra. As she made it to the couch, Sabrina slapped both of her thighs as an invitation for Alex to sit on her lap, which made the busty woman's face turn red with shyness. As she straddled the succubus' thighs, she felt that immense warmth again as she made contact with the other woman and that heat went immediately to her core. Her panties were slowly starting to become wet. Sabrina watched intently as the bra clad bosoms bounced deliciously in front of her face as the busty woman sat upon her lap, noticing a dark spot where a leak had started.

"You're exquisite." Sabrina said. "Thank you..." Alex replied quietly, with a flustered expression on her face. The succubus slowly crept her hands up Alex's thighs and up her naked torso as she made her way to the clasp on the back. Alex was enjoying the gentle touch, and this only increased her growing arousal. As Sabrina finally reached her goal, in one fell swoop it snapped open. Cautiously holding it close to her body, Alex slowly moved her arms away from her torso to let the cups fall away.

Sabrina's jaw dropped, face to face with the most beautiful udders she had ever seen as they bounced and jiggled to freedom. Huge, alabaster mountains topped with blue veins from engorgement filled her view, with beautiful nipples that hardened from being exposed to the cool air of the apartment, each topped with a pearly white drop of milk. Alex cautiously put her hands on Sabrina's shoulders which seemed to snap the woman out of her trance.

"You can start whenever you're ready..." She said softly. After a few more seconds of ogling, Sabrina licked her lips as she removed her glasses, wrapping her hands around the busty woman's backside. She slowly drug her nails softly against Alex's skin, sending chills across her body and giving her goosebumps. The busty woman sighed at the ticklish contact, enjoying the intense tingles flowing throughout her. Sabrina continued the feather-like touch all across her torso, finally making her way to the front.

Alex's skin was on fire from all of the sensuous teasing, the stranger slowly making her way up to her breasts. But instead of reaching her tits, Sabrina firmly grabbed a handful of the busty woman's silver blonde hair from behind, and pulled her head back exposing her neck. Not painfully, but it made Alex gasp from surprise, the sudden forcefulness only heightening her arousal. The succubus slowly started planting kisses on her neck, making the sensitive skin there tingle as Alex moaned before she caught herself. She kissed the hollow of her throat, her warm breath sending electricity throughout the busty woman's body.

She released the girl's hair, and started licking her way down to the gifts presented to her. She brought her hands up to the bountiful bosoms in a firm grip, eliciting a groan from Alex as that warmth from her touch spread throughout her breasts. Sabrina licks up and down the deep, deep cleavage before pulling the tits apart and diving in between them, smelling her womanly musk and the heavenly drink awaiting her, kissing between her breasts and licking and nipping all around which made the busty girl squirm from the sensation.

She explored every inch of her tits from top to bottom, and slowly began circling her tongue around each mound, making her way to the nipples. Alex watched in anticipation as she was enjoying the sensation of a tongue all over her heavy globes, anxiously waiting for her to reach her nipples, the nubs becoming painfully hard in anticipation. As Sabrina finally reached her goal, she started flicking the nipples with her tongue and circling the areoles, moaning from her first taste of the divine milk.

"Mmmmm." Alex said, reveling in the attention on her nipples. "Oh!" She squeaked as Sabrina lightly bit each nub, leaving a nice sting. Despite the great feeling the succubus was giving her, the pressure in her chest could no longer be ignored. She leaned close to whisper, "Please... They're so full." As she offered up the left udder to the demon's waiting mouth. That was all the motivation Sabrina needed to latch on. She sucked softly at first, swirling the nipple playfully with her tongue and tasting droplets of the bounty that awaited inside. As the milk coated her taste buds, she sucked with more fervor, and before long a healthy stream of milk flooded her mouth. Her seal was so tight that not a single drop escaped as she filled her mouth with the sweet, creamy nectar.

Alex let out a loud moan at the sudden relief of a letdown, putting a hand on the back of Sabrina's head as a sign of encouragement as she felt the milk leaving her body. The gentle touch from the busty woman was drawing soft whimpers from Sabrina as she continuously downed the heavenly elixir, each gulp more delightful than the last. She moved her hands to firmly grip the busty girl's ass which caught Alex by surprise, but she enjoyed the mutual touch.

The two women moaned in tandem, as the succubus drank the sweet ambrosia from the woman's body and having her hair lovingly played with while doing so. The combination of warmth from where they touched, the angelic suckling from the stranger beneath her, and the overall situation made Alex's head spin. She was still surprised that she allowed this stranger into her home and given her full access to her milk, but she didn't care at this point. It felt too good.

After a few minutes of the amazing sensation of having her milk pulled from her body, her right breast was painfully full and demanded attention. She hesitantly pulled Sabrina's face off of her worked tit. The cool air on her nipple after being in a warm mouth made Alex draw in a sharp breath, seeing the nipple noticeably more red and elongated from all the sucking. She yelped in surprise as Sabrina blew air on the serviced nipple, the tingling sensation almost painful. She desperately needed her right teat drained now. "Now the right one."

She offered up the milky orb which the succubus accepted all too happily and her hand returned to massaging the woman's scalp. Sabrina teased the nipple with her tongue a few times, flicking and swirling around making the woman above her whimper with need before she mercifully took the jug in her mouth. The letdown was much faster this time, and Sabrina was a lot more forceful with her sucking, pulling the nipple towards the back of her mouth with each suck. She pulled her head back to stretch the tit and the nipple, letting it pop out of her mouth and watching it jiggle and spray as it bounced back to Alex's chest.

"Ah!" Alex yelped as Sabrina roughly pinched the left nipple and mimicked the same motion as her mouth, still a bit sensitive from the thorough sucking from earlier. "Not so rough..." The busty woman gasped at the handling of her breasts, but deep down was loving the animalistic need this woman had for her milk. Sabrina didn't respond with a word or a look, but instead wrapped the busty woman in a tight embrace, smashing her face into the breast, both of them enjoying the closeness.

Alex felt safe in those strong arms and moved her other hand to the succubus' neck, feeling every muscle as she sucked and pulled on her giant tit to release each gulp of milk. Her milk. The thought of someone drinking from her body for nourishment and listening to the woman's loud gulps turned her on immensely. Suck. Swallow. Suck. Swallow. She closed her eyes to relish the pleasureful suckling she was receiving, which ignited the fire that had been slowly growing in her core, and she was now rocking her hips back and forth hoping for some kind of friction to grind on. Sabrina once again lightly ran her nails along the busty woman's backside, her vision completely covered by tit flesh. Alex sighed at the contact, the feathery touch along her sensitive skin giving her tingles. But she felt that the nails were a bit sharper than before. Must be her imagination.

Despite Sabrina's intense nursing, it seemed as if the milk supply never dwindled. She was ravenous, switching from breast to breast now with a loud pop each time she switched, sometimes sucking both in at the same time. She couldn't get enough. Alex was loving all of the attention to her boobs; the way the succubus' latch masterfully coaxed out all she had to offer, the perfect mix of pleasure and pain when she'd catch a nipple between her teeth, and how her tongue knew just the right way to tease her nipples for maximum flow. She had never experienced anything like this, the suction way more enjoyable than her pump ever felt. She could never go back after this. Milk began to completely soak the both of them, but neither of them cared. Alex was absolutely in heaven, never having been drained this thoroughly.

She noticed a subtle pressure on her groin that seemed to become more prominent as the minutes went by. Thankful to have something to rub against, she started grinding her soaked cunt against the pressure, finally finding that perfect friction she had been seeking. This movement elicited a loud moan from Sabrina, who was still feasting on her milk and had settled back on the right tit. Alex threw her head back in pure bliss, tightening her grip on the succubus' hair.

After a few minutes of grinding and sucking, a hard protrusion found it's way into the busty girl's grip on Sabrina's head, and she opened her eyes to see what it was. It was a horn. She looked down in surprise to see that the succubus' skin had turned beet red, as if she was plagued by a bad sunburn. Their eyes met, Sabrina's now a fiery red as well, her mouth forming a smile as she continuously suckled the large breast.

Alex's first instinct was to get away as she pushed against the demon's shoulders, but Sabrina had a constrictor--like grip on her as she hungrily fed and there was no way she was letting go. Alex was shocked at the transformation, but even more so when she felt a throbbing where Sabrina was meeting her pussy with their grinding. The thing she had been pleasuring herself against for the last 5 minutes.

"Is... that...?" Alex asked, dreading the answer while still fighting against the grip that held her tight. Sabrina detached from the breast with a pop to answer the question. "A penis? Yes, my lovely. Your milk is so delicious, it's bringing out my true form." Alex noticed large fangs protruding from Sabrina's milk smeared mouth as she spoke and the succubus thrust upward, grinding her cock against the moist pool that was Alex's pussy for emphasis, making her gasp.