All Comments on 'Office Whore Pt. 03: Wednesday'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW. JUST PLAIN WOW.

First by far the best and most intense chapter yet. Joe and his wife are amazing and clearly Joe is rapidly becoming the hero of this story! His wife ain’t to shabby either.

Now the critique...you started this chapter off giving your readers insight to the back story. Great job helping us understand that this isn’t all about abusing a woman for 6 years. That there are still real world issues affecting this firm and they need to be addressed. Also, that as David hinted in chapter two, there are multiple ways to fix them but it has to be done fast. You gave us the understanding that this won’t last 6 years. Because they both need her back in her rightful place in one week.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY... You started to establish Joe as the hero of this story.

In chapter one you let him be seen as the bad guy, but now we know he’s the bad cop to David’s good cop role. Joe saves the day three times is this chapter alone!

Joe the hero part 1. In the first paragraphs you use him to pull David’s head out of his ass. David needed that correction to get himself back on track.

Joe the hero part 2. Making her understand that just because she is the “whore” she cannot stop being diligent, diminish her skills, and risk her future. The fact that she failed to properly read a contract that she signed sets the stage for her return and her ability to do her job with a higher level of diligence because she knows first hand what such mistakes can mean to a client. This was a well planned event and the lesson Joe and his wife delivered to her was AMAZING! Great story concept and great writing!!!

Joe the hero part 3. Breaking her down so David can rebuild her. Clearly Joe and David don’t have much time left to address customer issues and despite her best efforts she is still too focused on herself to take on the role David described in chapter two. But there is no way they hire someone new...takes to fucking long, trust me. So she needs to lose all sense of “self” now. Selfishness is what caused her to steal, to lie, to cheat. She needs to be broken down to a level of a thing, of a tool, of a whore and with the loving help of his wife Joe was able to speed that process up. Add in the fact that all of the other events she did that day were acts of kindness, and helping out others. No one abused her, no one hurt her. Together she and the client of the moment help check off things from important and personal lists that could/would otherwise never have happened for those clients. And they were things those people needed to experience. She helped them experience and complete those needs for those clients selflessly. These were selfless acts she willingly and openly participated in and then BAM Joe drove home the the deepest most brutal sense of loss of self. PERFECTLY DONE!!! She is now grasping for threads of who and what she should be and do. AMAZING!

Now Joe high fives David and tells him it’s his turn now to go rebuild her with a proper and new definition of “self”. David’s sends in Lilly to set the first stage. Aftercare has started. But Lilly doesn’t have a cock, so she will turn to David soon. The father persona she so desperately needs should appear then (not in chapter two) and will reshape, fuck, reprogram, fuck, and properly provide aftercare for her. Setting her right on track for a brand new Monday where she takes on her new role.

But what role?

Will everyone just forget what happened?

What happened to Suit?

What about her and David going forward?

I am SO looking forward to the next chapter. Too many questions!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Build her up?

The more I read anonymous' evil yet insightful analysis the more I want her to extract revenge on everyone. Surprise everyone, let her have revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A million

A year at minimum or 999.999 without taxes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She wont last

In. Reality she would kill herself or her tormentors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My comments were not intended to be evil

First everyone just relax and remember this is just a story. No one is actually going through this nor will the author write 2000 chapters about it so sit back and give the author a chance.

As for my first comment on this chapter, they were not evil they were insightful at least that was my intent.

I know as readers that when an author turns over their story to the public we get to internalize as we experience it, and sometime not as the author intended. This author is strong and will write what he/she wants without regard to my thoughts influence him/her. Therefore I am safe In providing what I thought was constructive commentary not evil thoughts.

I was simply trying to point out to the author the emotional hook that grabbed me and how I though it was well, no very well, crafted and delivered. Maybe Joe is not the hero, so what, at least the author knows what one reader honestly associated with and if necessary, as noted when/if this should go to publication the author can correct it if that wasn’t their intent.

And what part of what I wrote was evil vs accurate?

David in chapter one was the manager of her punishment meant to correct her bad ways but Joe CLEARLY was the bad guy and focus of her anger. A necessary establishment for the one two lunch to change her...for better or worse, at that time we didn’t know.

David at the end of chapter two was honestly shocked by how she accepted her role and was committing to it. He expected more problems, more resistance, but she didn’t resist. This was “to me” a token sign of her admission of guilt and her true submission to David to apologize and make it right. David at that time was torn between saving her and burning her. She showed she was worth saving but so David didn’t abuse her he fathered her but after was at a lose for how far to let the rest of the punishment go. She had tricked and lied to him before and he couldn’t dare take that woman back into his trust, so quickly and so easily despite the fact that he wants to or as we in the next chapter will learn, he needs to.

So chap three starts with Joe calling him out for being on that fence. As the dom in a relationship you cannot live on the fence or you fail both yourself and the one who entrusted themselves to you like she is doing. Joe needed to wake David up. Again the author is not intending to write 2000 chapters. Instead it now looks like a weeks worth of content to describe the acceptance or dismissal of her.

Like it or not as a dom you need to eliminate the traits in your sub that they fall back on to undo your “training”. Thing like rules, lessons, practice, repetition, consequences, rewards, aftercare, etc... are your tools. But those take more than a week. And her selfishness needed to go and go fast so David can make the “should she stay or should she go” call. Again just read the author’s words and try not to read into them and you will see that Wednesday was all about selfless acts given freely to others and a seemingly violent act that caused her to lose herself - finally eliminating her selfishness so that David could rebuild her and make her better than she was before. And thats good!!! Remember this is non con.

Joe set himself up from the beginning as the bad guy, but like a parent that disciplines a child leaving that child to say “When I become a parent I won’t make my kids do that” but over time as the child matures they discover dad might have been right...this is Joe for her. The focus of her anger...today. And this allows David to take the opposite role and make the important decision about all of their futures. Joe is the bad cop. David is the good cop. And in the end when she get to properly put perspective on the events of the last few days...hopefully she will see a better her than the one that stared back at in a mirror one short week ago.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Incrediable!

Very good!! 👍👍

Love this story line

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

Chapters 2 and 3 struck me as better written and more enjoyable than Chapter 1. The lesbian scenes with Lily (Ch. 2) and Samantha (Ch. 3) were fairly sensitive and quite sensuous—a far cry from the unrestrained nastiness of the forced hetero sex of Chapter 1. Even the hetero sex in chaps. 2 & 3 seems better done.

.

One element I do find annoying. All the characters (and I think the author too) seem to believe that there exists a kind of repulsive, degraded, semi-human creature called a "whore." Characters are constantly demeaning the heroine by throwing the term at her: Do such-and-such "like the whore you are!" This gets annoying very quickly.

.

Hey, guys: the "whore" of your fantasies is an imaginary creature. Talk to a real prostitute for 5 minutes and you will discover that she is an ordinary human being, just trying to earn a living in a tough job, like most of the rest of us. If you want to use "whore" as just a job-description, fine. But in this series it's a term of moral opprobrium and disgust.

.

Overall, though, I do like the series and plan to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES