Office Whore Pt. 03: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to see what it's like when you—"

"No." Samantha's voice was soft. "That's not what I wanted, I was just curious. Maybe if there's a next time, I'll have more courage."

Danielle nuzzled Samantha, and a sigh slipped from between her lips. "I wouldn't mind that."

"You mean it, don't you?"

"I'm not into women, but I'll make an exception for you, Samantha."

Samantha blushed and said, "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Danielle groaned as she got up. "Want to have lunch together?"

"Maybe some other time."

Danielle grinned and glanced down. "Something to take care of?"

The blush deepened. "Something, yeah."

--

Danielle's lunch break gave her none of the rest she so needed. One appointment dominated her afternoon schedule: Joe. She still remembered the glare he'd thrown her way that morning. How was she supposed to relax? She sighed, pushed herself up off her desk, and made her way to room 403.

Danielle hesitated at the door, she could strip down and save herself that struggle at least. Part of her wanted to, but she cast the thought aside. Not for Joe, for David maybe, but never for Joe. She pushed her chin up and opened the door to come face to face with a beautiful Latina.

Dark, near black eyes flashed at her, bright with challenge. Neat eyebrows rose above them in mock surprise. The Latina's pale brown lips curled into a smile amidst her smooth, dusty brown skin. Her curly brown hair streamed down her back and changed from a chocolate to a light brown. A loose tie between her shoulders kept the expanse of curls in check.

The Latina cocked her hip and let her eyes slide down to Danielle's chest. "So you're the whore."

Danielle squared her shoulders and said, "I'm Danielle, and I can't say I'm pleased to meet you."

The Latina chuckled, soft and throaty. "That's a shame, I'm more than pleased. Joe told me about you, but I hadn't expected you to be such a perfect whore."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Tessa, Joe's wife."

"And why are you here?"

"It's my day off, and I love to have some fun in my spare time." She reached for Danielle's face and let her manicured nails slide down her cheek. "We spent all last night talking about this. Talking... and other things." Tessa's eyes unfocused. "Joe knows how to use his big cock once you get him going." She stepped closer and leaned in, her soft cheek brushed Danielle's. "Just thinking about turning you into a whore makes him so hard, Danielle. He gets rough..." A shiver ran through her body, "and I love that."

Danielle stepped back, out of Tessa's reach. "You don't work here."

"But I do."

Danielle stiffened as Joe's hands closed on her shoulder and said, "I don't have to do what she tells me to."

"She's my guest, and the contract clearly states you can be made to entertain guests."

"No, it doesn't."

Joe pushed Danielle towards his wife. "Yes it does, maybe you should've read it better before you signed it."

"The contract doesn't say that!"

Joe's grip tightened on her shoulders, and Danielle hunched as his fingers dug in. "Appendix A, article two, look it up when you get back home, maybe read the whole thing over, so you at least know what you got yourself into."

His hands pushed Danielle forward, and Tessa stepped aside to let her in, her eyes burning with excitement.

Joe said, "Is everything ready?"

"The whore just needs to get naked."

"You heard the lady."

Joe's hands slipped from Danielle's shoulders down to her cleavage. He gripped her dress's neckline and tore at the soft fabric, ripping it until her tits spilled out. Tessa joined in as the tear grew, until the front of Danielle's dress hung in shreds. It fell to the floor with a soft rustle, and Danielle stared down at it, past her tits, her hard nipples... she squeezed her eyes shut.

A small hand clasped her own and dragged her deeper into the room. "On your knees." Danielle obeyed, her eyes cast down. Tessa tangled her hand in Danielle's hair, and she jerked the brunette's head up. "Look."

Danielle forced her eyes open and edged backwards when she saw what they'd prepared for her. Three fake cocks hung from the wall, one was about six inches, the second seven, and the third was eight or nine inches, and so thick she'd never fit it inside her, no matter where.

Tessa crouched next to her, and Danielle whimpered when her soft hands cupped her sensitive breasts. "We'll train you to be better at your new job." The Latina put her chin on Danielle's shoulder and slid her nails towards Danielle's nipples. "You'll fuck all three of those cocks while Joe and I coach you." The sharp edges of her nails closed around Danielle's hard little nubs. "One for your mouth." Her nails dug in. "One for your pussy." It hurt, and tears gathered in Danielle's eyes. "And the last one's going up your ass." Tessa let out a long, shuddering breath as she twisted Danielle's nipples between her fingers. "I really hope you take the big one up your ass."

"You're crazy."

"Don't think you can save your ass, whore." She made her way over to Joe and said, "Can I have the cane?"

Danielle looked over her shoulder, and her eyes widened when she saw a slick rattan cane gleam in Tessa's hand. She made to get up, but Tessa pressed the cane on her shoulder. "You'll get up when I tell you to."

"You're not going to hurt me, bitch."

"That'll depend on you, if you do as I say, I'll stand here looking stupid with a stick in my hand, but if you don't, well... I'll coach you a little."

"You won't hurt me if I suck and fuck those things?"

"I won't. It's a simple game, when I say switch, you switch cocks and work another one of your holes. Take too long, and you'll feel my cane, look for a second like you're not giving it your best, and you'll feel it again. These cocks are your customers, whore, you need them to fill you up with a hard-earned load of cum."

Danielle looked away from the cane, saw the couple standing there, clothed while she was naked, on the verge of humiliating herself for their amusement. Her nipples still throbbed from Tessa's cruel twisting, and her pussy was wet. What was happening to her? All day long she'd felt her will to fight slip between her fingers the moment her body got turned on.

She turned towards the cocks on the wall and shuffled until she faced the middle-sized one. Seven inches of fake cock stared her in the face.

"Show me how a whore sucks cock."

Danielle slipped her lips around the thick shaft, cool in her warm mouth. She ignored Tessa's cooing behind her and worked the toy just like she would a real cock, her tongue swirling, never still. She'd gotten God knows how many loads dumped down her throat doing just that, but it wasn't enough for Tessa, her hand tangled in Danielle's hair, and whenever Danielle pushed forward, Tessa's guiding hand forced her deeper.

The fake cock gagged Danielle, made her drool on her tits, and she struggled to break free, but whenever she did, a hot stripe of fire crossed her ass. She screamed as the pain jolted her. Tessa just pushed the cock deeper down her gullet.

"Switch."

Dazed, Danielle slumped, her sore ass cheeks resting on her feet. Her breath came in rasping gasps, and she blinked when Tessa towered over her. "I said switch, whore."

The cane rose and swished through the air before it struck Danielle's tits. Danielle screamed and twisted until she was on hands and knees, her throbbing tits safe from another strike.

"I'll count to ten, and then I want to see one of those other cocks deep inside you. One."

Danielle threw a panicked look over her shoulder. Which one? Two. Hurry, she had to choose. She got onto her feet and stared at the two cocks. Four. No time, she turned and backed herself up to the biggest one, her hand trembled as she grabbed the monster and aimed it at her dripping wet pussy. She froze, why was she so wet? She'd been hurt, humiliated, choked on a cock she didn't want to suck. Six. No time to think about it, she pushed and gasped when the fat cock stretched her wide. Nine.

Her eyes locked on Tessa's cane, Danielle threw caution in the wind and slammed herself back onto the huge cock until it stretched her wider than she'd ever been. A shock of pain blasted through her, just as a moan welled up from deep inside. The cock hurt, but it pushed her, touched her... everywhere.

"Ten." Tessa grabbed Danielle's chin and forced it up so they faced each other. "Start fucking."

"It hurts."

"Not for long. Fuck your pussy on that cock, whore. Now!"

Danielle's legs trembled too hard for her to obey, wave after wave of pleasure and pain twisted and resonated inside of her body, still shocked by the cock she'd forced inside her pussy. She had nothing to hold on to, nothing to slow her down if she pushed back too hard. She hung there, suspended over the edge of something she couldn't understand.

A line of cool, smooth wood pressed into her belly, near her belly button. Danielle looked down and her stomach clenched when she saw a sliver of gleaming wood between her pendulous tits. Tessa snapped her wrist, and Danielle shrieked when the cane stung the sensitive underside of her tits.

"Do it, whore. Now!"

Tears fell to the floor as the sharp edge of the pain faded and left embers in its wake, reigniting the pain and humiliation she'd felt sitting on her knees, with Kathy's ruler punishing her again and again. She leaned forward and plunged the cock back inside. This was David's punishment for her, she'd cheated him and everyone else in this office, and he'd given them permission to punish her for her betrayal. All he'd needed to set things in motion was her signature, and she'd given it to him. She'd accepted her punishment.

Again and again, Danielle slammed herself on the big cock stretching her slit. It hurt, but she refused to let the pain slow her down. Higher and higher she rose as she humiliated herself, humping on a fake cock, naked while two people she hated looked down on her, fully dressed. A whore to entertain them with her body, however they wanted her to.

"Switch."

Danielle didn't want to switch, she was getting so close, but Tessa's cane was right there, ready to sneak under her body and force her off the huge cock. She moved forward and hung her head in shame at the soft slurp she heard when the cock pulled out of her.

One step to the side, and she stood poised in front of the third and last cock. She reached behind her and felt it slick with cold lube when she steadied it with her hand. They'd known her choices before she'd made them. The tip of the cock pushed against her, and Danielle closed her eyes as she violated her last hole for Joe and Tessa to see. Moans slipped from her lips as she struggled against the pressure stretching her tight ass, her body too excited to care about the pain.

A hand tangled in Danielle's hair, and she started moving, fucking her ass, but that hadn't been the intention, Joe's throbbing cock pushed against her lips, and she opened her mouth to let it slip past her defenses. Nimble fingers slipped between her legs, and the edges of Tessa's manicured nails brushed against her sensitive lips, coaxing and teasing, until she slipped four fingers inside and fucked Danielle's slit with them while her thumb pressed on the brunette's clit.

Danielle split her ass on the cock faster now, chasing the shameful pleasure they'd forced on her. She wanted to cum, screaming on the big cock filling her mouth. Danielle hung from a thread, pumping herself back and forth, sawing from one cock to the other.

Tessa pressed her thumb on Danielle's clit, and a jolt of molten lightning crackled in her body. She screamed, and juices shot down Tessa's hand as Danielle shook on her trembling legs, Joe's cock still pumping in and out of her throat, squelching her desperate shrieks.

"Switch."

Danielle sunk to her knees and crawled to the first cock, still shaking.

"Stand up while you work, whore."

She did, her hands leaning heavy on the wall as she took the fake cock down her gullet. She whined when a fourth fake cock pushed against her ass, just as big as the huge one she'd stretched her pussy around.

"I told you, didn't I?" Tessa's voice was hoarse with excitement. "I'll train that juicy ass of yours, teach it to take any cock, no matter how big. Whores don't get to choose which cocks they fuck."

Danielle couldn't run, trapped as she was with her full weight precariously leaned on her trembling arms. She pushed the cock deeper in her throat to smother her screams as Tessa's fake cock pushed deeper, sawed in place to loosen her hole, only to force in more, until Danielle was spit roasted. Tessa's flat stomach pressed against Danielle's round cheeks, and she hissed in pleasure as she ran her nails over Danielle's back.

"Now move, whore. Fuck your ass."

Danielle fucked her ass, stretched it wide. Again and again, Tessa fucked deep into her depths. Sharp slaps stung Danielle's ass, cranked up her pace until she pumped her body backwards at a pace she couldn't believe.

"Switch."

"Switch."

"Switch."

It seemed to never end, both her ends always used, a cock always plunging down her throat as she got one of her other holes fucked, or even worse, fucked it herself. She came with Tessa's huge strap-on shoved up her ass, she came with Joe's cock fucking her pussy, she came while she licked her juices off his cock before he gagged her with it again.

"That's enough, whore. Stand up."

Danielle groaned as she straightened, exhausted. Her arms and legs screamed for this to stop, but the hunger in the pit of her stomach denied her fatigue. Joe was lying on the floor, his cock hard for her. He beckoned her over, and she lowered herself on his cock without being told. He smiled and said, "Good girl, come closer." His arms wrapped around Danielle's body, and he held her tight, her tits squashed against his chest. "Ready, Tess?"

"This has been the best day off ever."

Joe laughed and said, "She's a good little whore, isn't she?"

"Oh yes." Danielle whimpered when Tessa's strap-on pushed against her sore ass. "Such a slutty whore, taking this monster up her ass like it's nothing." She pushed inside, and watched Danielle writhe in Joe's firm grasp. "Does that feel good, whore? Two big cocks fucking you at the same time? Does that hit the spot?" She spanked Danielle's ass hard, and the slap of her hand connecting to reddened flesh echoed in the room. "Answer me! Do you like getting double fucked like a whore?"

Danielle shook her head and moaned when Tessa jabbed forward in response.

"Liar! Tell me the truth."

"No."

"Say you're a whore, Danielle! A three hole fuck slut! Say it, or I get my cane before I fuck your ass."

"Please no!"

"Say it!"

"I'm a whore!"

"What else?"

"A three hole fuck slut! I love it up my ass! I love sucking cock! Fuck me! Use me! I'm a whore!"

Danielle stilled, trapped between her two tormentors. She trembled with shame, her eyes burned with it, but she'd never forget what she'd said. No matter why she'd said it, she'd done so, she'd degraded herself just like she'd fucked herself on command.

Tessa pushed deep inside of her, and strangled moans wrenched themselves from Danielle's throat as Joe and Tessa fucked her in tandem, their hands digging into her soft flesh to pull her against them harder. She was a ragdoll to them, a living toy for them to fuck and play with.

She was their whore. Danielle came one last time, screaming, crying, exhausted in her surrender.

Joe and Tessa left her there, a new dress draped over a chair, and Joe's last load of cum hot on her face and tits. It was a long time before the first sobs broke through her haze. She was going to turn into a whore, Joe was going to make sure of it, and David would let it happen, he'd let everyone be the instrument of his punishment. Danielle curled up into a ball as her sobs grew stronger. How could she fight this if she had no clue what the next hour would bring? How could she keep fighting if giving in made her feel so good?

Before Monday, the biggest rush of her life had been squirreling away more of the company's money. Nobody knew, she got away with it every time. Except they'd found out, and what happened to her today was so much more intense than the secret pleasure she'd felt then. She'd humiliated herself again and again, and in her own humiliation she'd found a truth about herself she didn't want to know. Danielle pressed her forehead against her knees, tears ran down her cheeks and fell on the floor.

That's how Lily found her.

--

"Danielle?"

Lily's touch was light on Danielle's shoulder, and warm. She struggled against it, desperate to stay inside her quiet cocoon, safe from her own traitorous memories.

"Are you okay?"

"They hurt me."

Lily's fingers tightened on her shoulder, and she said "I'm so sorry."

Danielle smiled a bitter smile, hidden behind her knees. "I liked it."

Silence.

Danielle closed her eyes and let a deep breath escape through her nose, not even her friend knew how to respond to that one. She uncurled and got up, never meeting Lily's eye as she slipped into the dress Joe had left behind.

It was a deep red, designed to show off her curvy figure, with an oval cut into the fabric that displayed the soft underside of her luscious tits. The fabric was tight around her, so if anyone wanted to fuck her tits, she wouldn't even need to use her hands, they'd slide right in.

A whore's dress.

Danielle clenched her teeth and let anger drive off the twinge of excitement in her stomach. She was not a whore, she'd followed orders to save herself from a cruel caning.

Lily flinched when Danielle met her eyes. "Why are you here, Lily?"

"I just wanted to check on you. David... David told me you could use the shower in his office, if you want to of course, it's not an order or anything."

"David sent you."

"We all have to fill in a form and send it to him after we spend time with you, and he called me into his office after he read mine."

"Did he do anything to you?"

"What? No, we just talked. Ten, fifteen minutes at most."

"About what?"

"He was curious, about me, why I would ask for you."

Danielle folded her arms under her chest. "And you told him."

"No! I didn't tell him, but I think he still knows."

Danielle sighed. "I don't like this, Lily."

"I can tell." She glanced up, a careful smile on her lips. "How about a warm shower? I'll wash your back, and I'll keep my hands to myself, I promise."

"Did he tell you to do that too?"

Lily shrugged. "A little creative interpretation."

Danielle snorted and looked down at the ripped remains of her own dress, discarded on the floor. "All right then."

"Really?"

"Yes, but don't get frisky."

"I won't, I promise."

"Let's go then."

Lily kept her promise, and Danielle relaxed with her eyes closed as hot water cascaded over. Lily turned her around so she could lather up Danielle curvy body, the suds safe from the warm spray. Her small hands massaged Danielle's shoulders, her back, her legs. After a very soft "Can I?" Danielle even let her work her breasts. Lily's soft, loving touch was so different from the pain and humiliation she'd had to endure.

Warm and soothing as it was, Lily's gentle treatment didn't reach far inside Danielle, nothing stirred. Danielle opened her eyes and traced the drops of water running down the shower wall before her. Why couldn't this be the way she wanted to have her breasts handled? Another question she didn't want to know the answer to.

As much as she loved Lily, she couldn't respond to the hope in Lily's eyes. All she could think of was her bed at home, she needed sleep. With how tired she was sleep had to come quick. Sure. She definitely wouldn't lie in her bed, staring up at the ceiling, her hands itching to tease herself to the memories stuck in her head. Maybe if she had some wine, she'd fall asleep right away. She laughed to herself and shook her head, it wouldn't work, but it was worth a try.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

Chapters 2 and 3 struck me as better written and more enjoyable than Chapter 1. The lesbian scenes with Lily (Ch. 2) and Samantha (Ch. 3) were fairly sensitive and quite sensuous—a far cry from the unrestrained nastiness of the forced hetero sex of Chapter 1. Even the hetero sex in chaps. 2 & 3 seems better done.

.

One element I do find annoying. All the characters (and I think the author too) seem to believe that there exists a kind of repulsive, degraded, semi-human creature called a "whore." Characters are constantly demeaning the heroine by throwing the term at her: Do such-and-such "like the whore you are!" This gets annoying very quickly.

.

Hey, guys: the "whore" of your fantasies is an imaginary creature. Talk to a real prostitute for 5 minutes and you will discover that she is an ordinary human being, just trying to earn a living in a tough job, like most of the rest of us. If you want to use "whore" as just a job-description, fine. But in this series it's a term of moral opprobrium and disgust.

.

Overall, though, I do like the series and plan to read more.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Incrediable!

Very good!! 👍👍

Love this story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My comments were not intended to be evil

First everyone just relax and remember this is just a story. No one is actually going through this nor will the author write 2000 chapters about it so sit back and give the author a chance.

As for my first comment on this chapter, they were not evil they were insightful at least that was my intent.

I know as readers that when an author turns over their story to the public we get to internalize as we experience it, and sometime not as the author intended. This author is strong and will write what he/she wants without regard to my thoughts influence him/her. Therefore I am safe In providing what I thought was constructive commentary not evil thoughts.

I was simply trying to point out to the author the emotional hook that grabbed me and how I though it was well, no very well, crafted and delivered. Maybe Joe is not the hero, so what, at least the author knows what one reader honestly associated with and if necessary, as noted when/if this should go to publication the author can correct it if that wasn’t their intent.

And what part of what I wrote was evil vs accurate?

David in chapter one was the manager of her punishment meant to correct her bad ways but Joe CLEARLY was the bad guy and focus of her anger. A necessary establishment for the one two lunch to change her...for better or worse, at that time we didn’t know.

David at the end of chapter two was honestly shocked by how she accepted her role and was committing to it. He expected more problems, more resistance, but she didn’t resist. This was “to me” a token sign of her admission of guilt and her true submission to David to apologize and make it right. David at that time was torn between saving her and burning her. She showed she was worth saving but so David didn’t abuse her he fathered her but after was at a lose for how far to let the rest of the punishment go. She had tricked and lied to him before and he couldn’t dare take that woman back into his trust, so quickly and so easily despite the fact that he wants to or as we in the next chapter will learn, he needs to.

So chap three starts with Joe calling him out for being on that fence. As the dom in a relationship you cannot live on the fence or you fail both yourself and the one who entrusted themselves to you like she is doing. Joe needed to wake David up. Again the author is not intending to write 2000 chapters. Instead it now looks like a weeks worth of content to describe the acceptance or dismissal of her.

Like it or not as a dom you need to eliminate the traits in your sub that they fall back on to undo your “training”. Thing like rules, lessons, practice, repetition, consequences, rewards, aftercare, etc... are your tools. But those take more than a week. And her selfishness needed to go and go fast so David can make the “should she stay or should she go” call. Again just read the author’s words and try not to read into them and you will see that Wednesday was all about selfless acts given freely to others and a seemingly violent act that caused her to lose herself - finally eliminating her selfishness so that David could rebuild her and make her better than she was before. And thats good!!! Remember this is non con.

Joe set himself up from the beginning as the bad guy, but like a parent that disciplines a child leaving that child to say “When I become a parent I won’t make my kids do that” but over time as the child matures they discover dad might have been right...this is Joe for her. The focus of her anger...today. And this allows David to take the opposite role and make the important decision about all of their futures. Joe is the bad cop. David is the good cop. And in the end when she get to properly put perspective on the events of the last few days...hopefully she will see a better her than the one that stared back at in a mirror one short week ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She wont last

In. Reality she would kill herself or her tormentors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A million

A year at minimum or 999.999 without taxes

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Company Whore A slut takes a job that's more than she bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories