Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 01

Story Info
Diego Discovers Her Affair.
6.1k words
4.13
37.8k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to first start by apologizing to MajorRewite. I asked for permission to do an ending to his story Office Wife. He informed me I did not ask him. Then, he got upset and told me my story was boring and poorly written and to pull it, and I did.

It was my fault I asked the wrong author. As you know, many of these stories have the same name or are close to the same name.

MajorRewrite story was a very fascinating story. I enjoyed it but felt that Diego needed his say in the story.

His story inspired this one.

I have worked on it for about a year now to fix it. I have asked him three times now if I could send it to him and have him read it for his blessings. I never heard back.

My version is about a cheating wife. A willing Cuck. A RAAC with a whole lot of revenge in between.

Remember, I can't spell Grammar without spellcheck, and I have Typo-Glaucoma, So don't expect me to use it correctly.

Also, this is fiction. I can bend the truth.

Office Wife gets caught: Chapter 1

Diego Discovers Her Affair.

.

It was Spring, and the Dogwood trees were in full bloom in Knoxville. It was an unusually warm spring when Jake and Natalia returned from their two-week honeymoon in late March. They had been dating for over three years and decided to tie the knot. They honeymooned in Bali during spring break before starting her last semester at State.

Natalia was in the accelerated degree program. She wanted to graduate early with a bachelor's degree in Finance. But, because of Jake's age, he wanted to start a family as soon as possible. He didn't want to enjoy playing pitch with his son using a cane. And not to mention Carmen was dropping hints about grandchildren.

Carmen walked into Jake's office to have him standing on the other side of the door waiting for her. As she walked in, she closed the door behind her. Jake grabbed her from behind and started rubbing his crotch into the crack of her ass.

He kissed the side of her neck, working his way up to her earlobe. That sent chills down to her pussy. It caused her to moisten her panties immediately. She turned and stuck her tongue down his throat and moaned as her tongue danced in his mouth.

She pulled away and smiled, "Welcome back, lover. I missed you. I am so horny I am about to explode," she undid his belt and dropped his pants to the floor. She dropped to her knees and took out his long cock, and engulfed it down her throat to his ball. After practicing for three years, she had become an expert at the art of deep throating. She could now lick his balls as she bottomed out.

She pulled her dress off, bent over, and grabbed her ankles. Growling at Jake, "Fuck me, Jake. I love you. Put it in, fuck me, hard baby." Jake grabbed her hips and drove his 7 inches deep in her twat. She covered her mouth to keep the whole floor from hearing her come. After coming, she turned and hissed, fuck my goddam ass, baby. Fuck it hard."

Jake never needed to be told twice. He reached his fingers into her cunt. And moistened his index finger and worked it deep into her asshole. She was working her ass back and forth, trying to take it deeper. Carman panting, "Come in fuck my ass now, Jake, it is yours. You took my anal virginity. Take it like a MAN." Jake started blowing her back out, slapping her ass as he hit bottom each time. She screamed, and he moaned simultaneously as they both came together.

Carmen shook and told Jake she could feel his juices warming her bowels. They both lowered themselves to the floor. Laying in each other arms.

"Wow, you did miss me," smiled Jake, trying to catch his breath.

Carman, breathing heavy, "I was hoping Natalia didn't wear it out, and you had something left for me."

Jake smiled, reminding her he would make sure that Natalia's needs were met first. "I love you, Carman. I love both of you. You Perez women are something special.

"Let's get dressed. I need to talk to you about Diego. And this is serious, Carman. I love Diego. I respect him as much as my father. You better be taking care of your husband's needs also. All the other PAs are taking care of their husbands. They make sure their significant others are just as satisfied as their office husbands. You better not be neglecting him. If I find you are, I will find myself a new PA. Do you understand?"

Carman snickering, "Don't worry about Diego. I love him just as much as you. I'll take care of him. He likes vanilla sex. We start off kissing, he moves down between licks me and then fucks me for ten minutes, and he is through for the week."

Jake continues to scold Carman, "Are you so sure that's all he wants? I cannot imagine that's all he wants when I get everything else. I know I sure wouldn't be happy if all I was getting were leftovers from my wife. Especially if she is giving it to another man, which she wasn't willing to provide to me.

"I am having trouble dealing with the deceit. I love Diego like my own father. And your daughter, I adore. I will choose her over you if it comes down to it."

"Jake, I appreciate you loving Natalia so much," replied Carmen. "A married person should always put their spouse first over anyone else."

Looking at Carmen, "Are you? Are you putting Diego first?" asked Jake. "Do you listen to your own words?"

Carman sat listening and reassured Jake that she would up her game with Diego. "I can't just walk in and deep throat him and offer him anal. Don't you think that might be just a dead giveaway that I've been with another man?

"I am going to see my doctor. And get a subscription for hormone vagina cream. I'll tell Diego that my hormones are low, and I'll start demanding more sex from him. He'll be happy and never suspect a thing.

His mom and mine were best friends, and the families came over from Cuba together. We practically grew up together. I never looked at him as anything but a friend when we were young."

Jake asked, "Was he your first."

Smiling in remembrance of Diego and her first time, "Yes, he was. And up to now, my only."

Jake felt a terrible pang in his heart with that comment. "You make sure you do, or I will replace you. Trust me. I'll know when I talk to him. I'll be able to tell. Now let's go, take a quick shower. I have work to do this morning."

Carman was worried when Diego wasn't home when she arrived. You could set your watch to the minute when he would be home after work. Later that night, she dialed Diego, "Diego, where are you at, dear?" asked Carman, concerned. What time are you getting home?"

"Sorry, Carman, I have to work late tonight," replied Diego. "We have a bunch of new men on the night crew. And I am having problems making sure they understand their instructions before I leave."

Carman giggled, "I don't have to worry about some young thing taking you away from me, dear?"

Diego laughed, "You know you are my one and only. No one else can replace you, Carman. Sorry I have to go. I'll be home by nine."

Standing outside the Marble City Fund Building was a Hispanic man in the shadows. Then, a few minutes later, another Hispanic man came out the door carrying a small bag with him. He walked around the side of the brick building and handed it to the man waiting for him.

The man transferred another bag full of unknown items back to the delivery man's canvas bag. He then handed the delivery man a letter-size envelope which he stuck in his pocket. As the delivery man turned to walk away, he heard, "I'll pick them up from you Friday," the man told him.

Diego arrived home a little after nine that evening and was greeted at the door by Carmen with a hearty passionate kiss. Diego was in shock by the passion. He did not return the kiss. Carman pulled away and frowned, "What was that, mister? Is that all you got for an old woman?"

Sighing, Diego apologized, "I'm sorry, dear. It was a long day, and the newbies are having trouble getting the products out the door on time."

"Well, sit down," ordered Carmen, "and I'll get you some wine and reheat the dinner I saved for you. I have some good news that I will think you will like."

Diego went and washed his hands and dried them. Carman put his dinner on the table, then poured him a glass of wine to go with it and slid it in front of him.

"Dear, I have great news," announced Carman. Diego just sat listening. "Do you know Alandra, and Pedro Batista, from church? She works at our office."

Diego smiled, "Yes, Honey, every man in that church knows who she is. Her husband is one lucky man. She is in a league of her own."

Carmen went on to tell me Alandra's story, "She was Miss Brazil back in the eighties and runner up in the Miss World Beauty Pageant. And her husband was a rising soccer superstar until he blew his knee out. He is a scout for a team called Real Madrid. Whoever they are?"

Diego chuckled, "They're one of the biggest soccer clubs in the world. He is one lucky man."

Carman looked at her husband with tears in her eyes, "Not so lucky, Honey," He is dying of colon cancer. It's a sad story. He's been fighting it for over three years now. He is near the end. He might have another six months or a little longer. Even though we have good insurance, the other cost is killing them. Her kids are off in college, and they have no local relatives.

"She says they need to have in-home care for him. However, it is expensive, and insurance doesn't cover everything. They would pay for his care if he were in the hospital. She says her big problems are the household chores such as lawn care and repairs to their house that are needed, and she can't afford them.

Diego put his fork down, "I'll talk to Father Garcia tomorrow. That is what the church is for. One of its functions is to help those in need. So I will contact the Knights of Columbus and get volunteers to help with her situation.

There are enough trades represented within the church by its members; they can handle anything she needs.

Carman smiled, "I love it when you take charge like that. I'm proud of you. I can't think of another man I would ever want to be my husband."

Carman snickered, "That's all you better be helping her with, mister. Carman shivered when she saw the look of pure anger from Diego. She hadn't seen that in at least 19 years, which scared her.

"I'm sorry, Honey, that came out wrong. It is just that Alandra is just so beautiful compared to me. And you're a handsome man. I got jealous for a second. The thought of ever losing you would kill me."

Carman changed the subject back to her original thoughts. "I talked to Alandra, and she told me about a hormone virginal cream she uses to replace her hormone loss. After using the cream, Alandra returned to her old self in bed. She said it even made her more adventurous in bed," giving Diego a devilish grin.

He looked at Carman, "Well, why don't you order a 55-gallon barrel of it. We can use one of those pumps that they use to refill the oil in cars." Smiling and chuckling at her.

"Very funny, mister," giggled Carmen. Slapping him on the arm as she poured him more wine. "I wanted you to know I have gotten nothing but compliments from all the hors d'oeuvres you prepared for Natalia's wedding. Especially your Stuffed Peppers, they got rave reviews. You would have been a great chief."

"Yea, unfortunately, that's life. It gets in the way sometimes. It prevents us from being who you want to be versus what we have to be." sighed Diego.

"I know you did it for me, and I really appreciate it," replied Carmen. "I love you more than anything. I always want you to remember that. I want to get our sex life back to the way it was when we first got married."

Laughing, "Are you going to fuck me to death to inherit all of this?" asked Diego.

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "I have an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow."

Later that night, Diego snuck out of bed to go into his office. He downloaded the information on the recording devices. The light from the computer shined off his face as he watched the video--the shiny reflection of light sparks off the tears running down his face.

Four weeks earlier.

Diego lay in bed, waiting on his wife to walk out of the bathroom. He hated their Saturday night pity fuck he got from his wife. She had gone dead in bed a long time ago. He tried for years to get her to try new things, but she said she seemed very happy with their sex life.

Carmen slid into bed next to him. He started out kissing her and moved down to her pussy, slowly licking it slowly up and down. Diego removed his tongue and moved away to spread her lips further open to get a clear path to her clit. She moaned and kept doing it, although he was doing nothing.

The bathroom light was bright enough to see her eyes roaming the ceiling. She looked like she was in deep thought and not even paying attention to what Diego was doing. Then, he felt a sharp rhythmic movement of the mattress. Diego glanced towards her right hand. He noticed she was tapping the bed out of boredom.

He shook his head slightly and started to come back up and kiss her goodnight. He would just tell her he was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. As he was coming back up, the light from the door passed over her breast. As he reached her left areola, he saw it. The "IT" was a bite mark that clearly showed teeth imprints.

Diego hopped off the bed and headed towards the bathroom, gagging and heaving. When he reached the commode, the contents of his stomach wasted no time in exploding out of his mouth into the toilet.

Carman rushed to him. She started rubbing his back and spoke out of concern, "Honey, what's the matter. Can I get you something?" He stood up and turned to face Carman. She gasps at how pale he looks.

"Get in that bed, young man, and I'll get you some Sprite to calm your stomach. I'll take care of you for the rest of the weekend." He didn't get much sleep that night.

Sunday, Diego fought Carman because he would mass whether she liked it. Finally, she insisted on driving just in case he got sick during the trip. Once seated in the pew, Diego bowed down on his knees for 30 minutes, praying. Carman found it unsettling that he had been praying for such a long time.

When the time came to shake hands and say, "peace be with you." He just shook her hand this time instead of kissing her. Carman noticed he pulled back from her as she went to peck him on his cheek. She thought he was concerned about making her sick.

When the time came to take communion, he stood up to get in line to take the bread. Carmen stood up to go with him. Diego asked, "Are you taking communion?"

She replied, "Of course." She thought it was weird that he would ask that.

He managed to just stay in his room. He wanted to stay away from Carman until he could develop a plan. He started looking back at her changes.

She had cut and changed the color of her hair. She was dressing more provocatively, and they were expensive dresses. She changed her makeup and perfume. She wears sexier underwear to work but never on weekends. Who is he? She is always where she is supposed to be. She is always late on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. She comes home exhausted those days.

He ran through his plan. Check her cell phone and cell phone records. Go through all Carmen's stuff. She was always where she was supposed to be. She often worked late. "Fuck" he thought to himself, it must be a co-worker.

He wondered if Jake knew who it was. Finally, he decided not to say anything until after the wedding. He didn't want to spoil Natalia's wedding.

Diego managed to slip out of the house before Carmen woke up for work. Diego called in and told his boss he had a family emergency and needed the week off. After that, every day, Diego followed her to work and waited for her to leave. The only thing he noticed was that Jake and she went and worked out together.

That's when Diego noticed a cleaning service truck sitting outside the building. It was Ramirez cleaning. The company was the owner and a dear friend of his, Jose Ramirez. He helped Jose out when he was down and out on his luck and when his family needed help.

His wife had just had her second child to go along with his two-year-old when Jose was fired from the ABC company. But, he promised Diego if he ever needed anything, he would be there for him.

He called the phone number on the side of the truck. Jose answered the phone, "Ramirez Cleaning. How may I help you?

"Hey Jose', it's Diego."

"Hey Diego, great to hear from you. How are you doing?"

"Not so good, Jose." I have a problem, and I need your help. Are you by chance at Marble City Fund Building?"

"No, I am at another building about four blocks away with another crew. "Why are you asking Diego? What's wrong?" asked Jose.

"My friend. I need help. Can I come over and talk?" Diego asked.

"Come on over," replied Jose. "I told you I would always be here for you."

....

"Goddammit. I can't believe it. Carmen is cheating on you," snorted Jose.

"Hold on, Jose. I don't have enough proof yet to do anything," Diego explained.

"Diego, I love you like a brother. But really, she took her tit out, and it accidentally fell into someone's mouth, and he bit her during lunch. Assuming it's a he."

"Shit, that might explain it," Diego ran his hands over his face to relieve the stress. She doesn't like sex with men anymore, he thought to himself.

Diego sighed, "Jose, you need to let me handle this. I want to follow the plan I just laid out for you. And besides, I don't want to take any action until after the wedding. So please just let me do what needs doing. First, I'll pick the gear I need over the next week. Then, I'll go in the first night to make sure they put it where I want it.

His phone started ringing. It was Carmen. "Yes, dear," answered Diego.

"Where are you at?" she asked.

"Sorry," he replied. "Working late with that new crew, I am breaking in. I'll be home in about an hour, and we'll go out and get something to eat."

....

It took about a week to gather all the equipment he would need. Now that Carmen was bringing in the extensive bonus checks, he could spend the money without accounting for every penny.

For the next two weeks, it was hectic around the Perez house. Finally, Diego managed to get into the Marble City Building the week before the wedding. He found a place in Carmen's office and hid the cameras in some fake plants.

Carmen had taken off the week before the wedding to help Natalia and Diego. So there was no need to swap out his gear that week. Diego had been tasked by his girls with making some of his world-class hors d'oeuvres for the after-party. So he was with Carmen all week, and nothing happened.

After the wedding, Carman went back to work, and Diego started swapping out the video recording equipment every third night.

One night Carmen sat down in front of Diego, "Honey, we need to talk." Diego came out of his fog instantly, preparing himself for the worse.

"Diego are you cheating on me?" asked Carmen. That caught Diego off guard. She watched Diego's expression of surprise come across his face.

"Carmen, why would I want to cheat on you?" asked Diego. "You're the only woman I have ever loved. You give me everything I ever need as a man. You're my best friend. My life partner. My lover. Every man dreams of having a wife, and you're the type of woman every man dreams of having. I love you with all my soul. I trust you with my life." Carmen felt a knot develop in her stomach at those remarks.

"Carmen, you have always been there for me when I needed you. You gave me the most wonderful daughter a man could ever wish for. I'm amazed you haven't left me already for one of those men you work with. You deserve much more than I could ever provide for you. With your new bonuses, you make a lot more than I make. I ask myself sometimes, Why are you still with me?"

12