Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen looked at Diego differently for the first time in a long time. She wanted to take him in her arms and give him what she had been giving Jake over the past three years but knew she couldn't.

He looked into her eyes and asked, "What brought this on?"

"Well," replied Carmen. "You have been coming home late. I feel you are hiding something from me. You hardly ever touch me anymore. But, Diego, I love you as much today as the day we married. And if I do catch you with another woman, I'll castrate you and claw her eyes out."

Diego, thinking to himself, "Maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe she's not cheating if she loves me this much."

"Listen, Diego, I'll schedule to see the doctor and see if there is something wrong with me. I know I haven't been much fun in the bedroom for a long time. I know I told you I would do it earlier, but I missed the appointment."

"Carmen," replied Diego, "I'm sorry for the weird hours, but I'm still having trouble with the second shift. Also, I'm tired of getting home and waiting to see if you get home on time. We don't have Natalia at home anymore, so I'm going to start taking more time for myself. I'll make sure I give you a little more notice."

That seemed to satisfy Carmen for the time being. Over the two weeks that Jake and Natalia were on their honeymoon. And nothing but work-related business was recorded by his equipment. Friday night before the Saturday Jake and Natalia were due back, he decided to place a camera in Jake's office to go along with Carmen's. Maybe Jake is covering for her.

Present

Diego sat staring at the video. His mind was racing a million miles a minute. He couldn't fathom how he was going to tell Natalia. He was going to make sure Natalia would never have Jake's child.

Diego still needed to get more information before he rained hell down on them. He knew he wouldn't be having sex with Carmen again. Although he knew he had a few weeks before she started taking her medicine, she claimed she needed to have sex with him.

Jake walked into his office with Carmen sitting on his couch. Camen was dressed in her everyday work clothing, wearing Diego's wedding bands. She had tears running down her face as she asked Jake to sit beside her.

Jake got nervous, waiting to hear what Carmen was thinking. She stopped sniffing. She looked into Jake's eyes, "We're stopping right now. I think Diego is cheating on me. It's hard for me to say a damn thing to him when I know what I have done.

We talked last night. And I know he's up to something. He's hiding it. He has been disappearing for hours. He has been coming home late, and he is missing my calls. The other night, I went by his warehouse, and his car was gone. So he came home and lied when he told me he was working late.

He then told me how he felt about me, how much he loved me, and why. I fell back in love as if I was 16 years old again. I can't say a damn thing to him after what I have been doing with you. It's tearing me up inside.

I'll give him a hall pass for as long as he needs. But I'm going to win him back from whomever she is. I would be such a hypocrite if I tried to stop him. I am going to earn his love back. We are through, Jake. I will inform management today and let someone else take my place."

Jake sat back on the couch, ran his hands through his hair, and let out a sigh of relief, "God, I am glad to hear you say that. I haven't been sleeping much lately, trying to figure a way out of this mess. Of course, I'm mad about Natalia, and I love you, but it is nothing close to how I feel about her.

'I was trying to call this mess off that we have gotten ourselves into without leaving the company. Also, I didn't want to hurt you. I do have a way out without the other partners ever finding out. We'll just keep coming to my office on those three days like we are supposed to be getting together.

"They'll fire us if they find out we're not fucking anymore. It turns my stomach every time I look into Diego's face and shake his hand. And just the thought of losing your daughter just kills me."

Carmen asked, "What do we do? I can't go on with this the way it is now." Blowing her nose into her tissue.

Jake smiled, "We are not changing anything. You will wear the wedding bands I bought you to wear at work. You will continue to wear the jewelry and work clothes that I have been buying for you and will continue to buy for you. At the end of each day, you will shower and wear your regular clothes home. Please do not forget to swap out your rings.

"That should satisfy the other partners and Mr. O'Leary. And as far as Diego cheating, I told you he was not happy with your two's sex life. As a man, I would have kicked your ass out a long time ago. So make sure you do what you have to do to win him back. Now change in the bathroom and get to work."

Two days later, Diego walked through the door to the garage that leads into his kitchen to see Carmen home cooking his favorite dinner for him. Meatloaf with mash potatoes with green beans. Of course, the green beans had bacon in them. How else would you eat them?

Diego put a forced smile on his face. Carmen walked over and kissed him like she hadn't seen him in years. Maybe she hadn't.

Carmen said, "Wash your hands, dear. Then, I'll put dinner on the table.

Honey, I have good news. I have an appointment to see my doctor Friday. I'll see if I can get that hormonal crème I was telling you about. I know I have been neglecting you. And I swear I'll make it up to you. I will make it up to you every day for the rest of my life."

Diego was listening to Carmen. What was she up to? Was this calm before the storm?

That night, while he was sitting on the couch watching his favorite television show, Justified. Carmen came over and sat right next to him. That was the first time she had done this in ten years. Usually, she would sit in her rocker reading and or daydreaming.

Looking back on it, she was probably thinking about Jake. He was thinking, does she know what he's doing. He didn't trust her anymore.

That evening after Carmen fell asleep, Diego went down to unload his newest video of the two love birds. After watching it, he became dumbfounded. He knew he had to think. Their actions confused him. Jake was still going to get his infidelity to Natalia no matter what. Diego had to decide what to do with Carmen. Now what to do with the partners. He picked up five more recorders, one for each office and one for the conference room.

Diego had to cover his ass for being late getting home and skipping out on work because Carmen was getting suspicious. He also had to find a way to keep from ever making love to her again.

Two days later, Carmen walked into the kitchen to see Diego sitting in the dark. She gasped as she turned on the light to see Diego's face swollen and bruised.

"Honey, my God. What happened? Were you mugged? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"No, Honey," he replied. "I wasn't mugged. Sit down. We need to talk." Carmen slowly sat down, fearing he had found someone else. Or even worse, he found out about Jake being her office husband and confronted him.

"I've started going to the gym again. But the gym I go to doesn't have yoga, and the men don't wear tight sweats to show off their manhood. The type of gym I am going to you earn your manhood. I have gone back to training as a boxer."

"I'll never box professionally again, but I want to feel the leather smashing against my face. It makes me feel alive again. I love the smell of sweat when you walk into a real gym.

"I've been getting into shape over the past six weeks. And I thought I would go a couple of rounds with my friend Luis Santana today. Do you remember when I was young, and no one could touch me?"

Diego dry chuckled, "We went about two rounds before I got tired of blocking his punches with my face. Lucky he made me wear the protective headgear." And with a sigh, "A chest and stomach protectors. Luis wouldn't let me box without them."

Carmen snorted, "Dammit, Diego, you made me a promise years ago you would quit."

Diego gave her a look to dare her to try to stop him, "Listen, Carmen, I promised you not to box professionally anymore. And I have kept that promise. Look at me. I know you find me disgusting. I can tell by how you look or don't look at me with my clothes off.

So I'll be training and coming home late. It shouldn't affect our relationship. You have been coming home late for years. I am tired of sitting around waiting on you. Now that Natalia is out and gone, I am doing it for me. I'm glad you now know that I am back boxing.

I can get up and go running in the morning. I have also started my diet for training. And I know how you hated that. But, sorry, it's just the way it will be.

"Go, Diego, you are not going to box," sneered Carmen. "I will...."

"You'll do what, Carmen? Cut me off. Our bedroom has been dead for years. I can tell you can't stand my touch. I know you too well. Well, I will get myself back in boxing shape, and maybe you will give me pity fuck from time to time. A fuck where you moved would be nice."

Diego got up to leave. "Don't you dare get up and leave," screamed Carmen. "We're not through. If you don't come back now, you can sleep in the guest room."

"Fine, I will," Diego yelled back at Carmen. "It sure will be a lot warmer than our bedroom has been in years."

The following day his alarm went off at 4:30 a.m. Diego got up to run the ten miles he needed to get in shape. He went about a half-mile at a jogging pace. That was it. Diego barely made it back to the house. He took a shower and was gone before Carmen was awake.

Jake stuck his head into Carmen's office, "Carmen, Do you have the Westchester account information ready for me? Jake then saw Carmen's face and the bags under her eyes. He asked, "My God, Carmen, what's the matter? You look terrible. Are you sick?"

Carmen burst into tears and was trying to talk in between her sobbing. "Quick, Carmen, come into the office and let's talk," ordered Jake.

"I know he's cheating on me," Carmen explained her pain. "He has started to box again and get into shape. Diego promised me years ago to quit boxing. He has never gone back on his word. He basically told me to go, take a flying fuck, when I ordered him to stop. He thinks he doesn't turn me on anymore."

"Carmen listen to yourself," sighed Jake. "Just months ago, you told me how he had let himself go, and you weren't attracted to him sexually anymore." Jake remaindered her of her exact words.

"I don't know what's the matter with me," cried Carmen, "I'm so much in love with him now I can't stand it. The thought of another woman having him is killing me," sobbing and blowing her nose into her tissue.

Jake took a deep breath and slowly let it out. He pressed his lips together, trying to think of something to reassure Carmen fears wear overblown. "Carmen, I don't believe Diego is cheating on you. But, I'll tell you what. I'll hire a private detective and have him followed for a couple of weeks, and we will see what he is up to.

"Sniffing. What have I done," cried Carmen in despair. "If he ever finds what I have done. No, what we have done. It'll kill him."

Jake was worried. But I didn't want to worry Carmen. "Mom, it was the first time he ever referred to her as a mom at work. It'll be ok. I'll have Deigo follow. Can you get a hold of his phone and computer, and let's see who he is contacting."

That evening Diego listened to the recordings and watched them on his computer. He cleared his phone of the text of the conversations between him and Ramirez. Diego left it to unlock for her to go through. He removed the program that he used to download the videos.

Deigo would download the program each time he went online. He was hoping she wouldn't think to go and pull the records from the cell phone provider.

He downloaded the video from the other partner's offices and viewed them. Diego just shook his head. He decided he now needed help. First, copying them over to a memory stick and then erasing everything and the history log. "What to do next?" he thought to himself.

Finally, Diego decided to return to his bedroom after the fight her had with Carmen two nights earlier. He laid his phone on the nightstand and pretended to fall asleep. Carmen got out of bed and went over and picked it up. She headed out of the room with it. She returned an hour later, laid it back where she found it and went to sleep.

The next day after he returned from his morning run. Diego noticed his computer was moved from its original spot. That meant that Carmen went through it. It was a good thing he had erased the history browser. Smiling to himself, he left a special treat for her to find.

TO BE CONTINUED

12