Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady looked up and smiled, "Yes, I am. So, you're Carmen's husband."

Diego smiled and replied, "I am. Would you mind if I sit down?"

A minute later, all hell broke loose. Everyone in the cafeteria looked over to see a crazy woman screaming and cursing at Diego.

The only English words the workers could make out were a pig, bastard, no whore, and fuck you, asshole!

She started throwing food and drink off her tray at him as he ran for his life out the door. The last thing he heard was a chair crashing against a table beside him.

A young lady picked up her phone and asked, "Is Mrs. O'Leary there?"

That afternoon Alandra was sitting at her desk when an intern walked toward her. "Mrs. Batista, Mrs. O'Leary wants to see you right now. So drop everything you're doing and follow me to her office."

Alandra walked into Mrs. O'Leary's office to see Shannon and Doris, Danielle and Maria sitting off to the side waiting for her.

Shannon ordered Alandra to have a seat. "I understand you had a slight altercation with Mr. Perez in the cafeteria today?"

"Yes, there was! And I made it clear to him, I was no prostitute or whore and wouldn't fuck him for money..."

She looked over at the other women and gasped as she placed her hands over her mouth. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean...."

Shannon cut her off. "Alandra, do you know who helped you out when your husband was sick? And do you know who is still helping you?"

"It was rumored one of the office husbands was taking care of everything. So Carmen and I figured it was Jake. But I wasn't sure. So I want to thank him personally."

Danielle blurted out, "It wasn't an office husband! It was Carmen's husband, Diego!"

Doris broke in. "Doesn't he go to your church?"

Alandra's eyes grew big, "I am sorry. I never knew. But still, I am not going to bed him and be his so-called wife for money."

Shannon chuckled, "I knew I should have come with him to talk with you. He is very guilt-ridden about Carmen and how he treated her. And he wants to redeem himself in the eyes of his God by helping others.

"There was a large settlement made between the company and the spouses. As part of the settlement, he would have home wives provided by the funds.

" At the time, it seemed logical. Not so much now. Diego has decided to help people here within the company."

"I guess you can say he has two wives now. And just to let you know, he is not sleeping with them. One of the girls husband's recently left her and three children. He just upped and left.

"We talked to her. Deigo is helping her get back on her feet and pays for the children to have a nanny while working. He demanded nothing in return. He does have a home-cooked meal now and then with her and her children. And that's all.

"The other lady has a son who has cancer. It requires special care, and she and her husband have trouble covering the bills. So we discussed it with her. She is not to tell her husband about who is helping. But she stood up crying and hugged and kissed him on the cheek."

"You were going to be the third. I knew I should have come to see you with Diego. But, men, their mouths get them in more trouble.

"He wanted to offer to continue to help take care of the maintenance on your house and cover your kid's college tuition. But that's all he is offering. He wants nothing in return. So, what should I tell him?"

----

Diego walked out of mass towards his car when he heard the click, click, click approaching from behind him at an urgent pace.

"Mr. Perez, Mr. Perez. Please wait. I need to talk to you." came his name from a woman's voice.

He turned and started backpedaling away from the woman coming toward him. "Please, Mr. Perez, I just wanted to talk to you."

Diego backed up till he ran into the truck's bumper behind him.

"Oh, come on, Mr. Perez," Alandra giggled. "You aren't afraid of little ole me. Please can we talk? I'd like to apologize for the other day.

"I left my purse and coat in the church. I need to go back and get them. Can you wait so we can talk?"

Diego smiled, "I am going to Jimmy's Eggs, off 172 and Maple. It is in front of Target. Why don't you meet me there? I'll go ahead and get us a table."

Alandra replied, "I know where it is. I'll see you there in twenty minutes."

Alandra walked in to see a packed restaurant. She looked around until she saw a man waving her over and smiling at her. She walked over to the table, and Diego helped her remove her coat. He waited till she sat down before joining her.

Diego waved the waitress over. "Alandra, would you like coffee?" asked Diego.

Alandra smiled at the waitress. "Yes, de-caf with a hazelnut creamer, please,"

Diego informed the waitress he wanted black. When the waitress returned with their coffees, they ordered breakfast and talked about small things while waiting to be served.

When they finished their orders, the waitress refilled their cups and left.

"Mr. Pérez, I want to." He cut her off. "Please call me Diego."

"All right," Diego it is," she replied. "I'd like to say a few things to you. First, I am sorry about Carmen. I liked her.

"We had a wonderful time talking. Yes, Carmen was a foolish woman, but I did like her.

"She didn't have a lot of friends, and I tried to give her good, sound advice. Next, I'm sorry I blew up on you last week. I just thought...."

Diego threw his hands up and waved back and forth. "No, It was my fault. It just didn't come outright.

"When I said, I have a proposition for you, and would you like to be a wife? That was pretty stupid of me.

"To start off with that line. I can understand why you would think what I had in mind, especially with all the crap that went on at that place.

"And if I looked at myself honestly, I am just as guilty as they were. I shouldn't have done what I did."

Alandra thought for a second. "To be honest with you, I think it made her a better person.

"She had to take a good hard look at what she had become. And that even included before this all happened. My husband would have killed me."

Diego sighed, "It would probably have been kinder if I had."

Alandra continued, "I had called her every day she was at home, up until she couldn't take them anymore.

"She was a true friend to me. Then, when my husband passed away, she was there for me. You know she truly loved you."

Diego pursed his lips. "Yes, she did, but I was not the same man I was before this happened.

"My big mistake was changing who I was for her. She loved the old me. But as I kept acquiescing to her desires, she became more resentful. As soon as I put her in check, she changed.

"Yes, she did love me in the end. But she was supposed to love me from the beginning and middle."

Alandra looked at Diego and asked, "Were you going to forgive her?"

He just shook his head no. "I just couldn't do it until she got sick. I feel so guilty about it I can hardly stand to look in the mirror in the morning."

Alandra reached over and touched his trembling hands as his eyes teared.

Changing the subject, Alandra smiled, "I found out it was you all this time helping with my home; I can't thank you enough.

"Why didn't you say something? I kept asking all the people that came over and did things that needed to fix in the house. And no one seemed to know who was in charge."

Diego replied, "That's the way it should be. Carmen told me about your plight.

S"o, I got together with my fellow Knights, and we took care of you. But, of course, I didn't do it for the accolades. And you're welcome." Then the breakfast showed up.

After eating and having another refill of coffee, they talked and talked. Finally, Diego asked, "How come I've never seen you at my restaurant? I know the owner personally. I can get you a 5% off coupon," chuckling.

Alandra laughed, "Wow, Shannon is pretty generous."

Diego had a big grin on his face. "Come on down, and I'll comp you. Everything is on the house.

"A lot of people from your office come on Wednesday night. So you should be able to see a lot of your co-workers."

Alandra smiled, and her eyes widened, "I am sorry, Diego. I'm a single middle-aged woman. I can't go to a bar unescorted."

He frowned, "You won't have to worry about your safety, especially when I'm there.

"I also have people watch out to ensure everyone is physically safe. No one will bother you. I guarantee it."

Alandra raised her eyebrows and repeated herself, "I am a single woman and a lady. I cannot go to a bar unescorted." She emphasized unescorted.

Diego's eyes suddenly widened, realizing what she was asking, "Oh, Alandra would you like to accompany me out Wednesday night for dinner and dancing at my restaurant."

"I would prefer Tuesday," she replied. "I don't want many wagging tongues at the office knowing what I'm doing."

A smiling Diego replied, "Great, I'll pick you up at seven."

Wednesday morning, Alandra was sitting at her desk when she looked up to see Maria standing in front of her with a big grin. "Did you have fun last night?"

Alandra didn't look up, "I don't know what you are talking about."

Marie chuckled, "Yeah, right." Then, holding her phone up to Alandra's face, she showed her a series of Diego and her dancing pictures.

"Let me see here, Alandra. The first one is of you two dancing, and you are about a foot away from him.

And the next, you are getting closer. If you were standing any closer, the last one here, you would have been in Diego's bed."

Alandra blushed, "He was a perfect gentleman. We danced and talked about our marriages and our kids.

At the end of the evening, Deigo took me home and kissed me on the cheek. We're going to drive in the mountains this weekend. He's a lot of fun.".

Maria smiled, "He really is a good guy. You two look cute together. Good luck this weekend," she giggled.

Alandra walked into the cafeteria during lunch to hear the room go silent as everyone stared at her.

The following Monday, Alandra was sitting in the break room drinking her morning coffee when she saw Doris, Danielle, and Maria moving toward her.

All three sat down at her table without asking. They just sat and stared at her. Finally, Danielle asks, "Did you enjoy that pile driving ass of Diego's?"

Alandra spits her coffee out her nose as she tries to control herself. All the girls were laughing.

Finally, Alandra asked, "What are you talking about?"

Doris laughed, "Come on, Alandra. You have been on that same page of that book since you sat down.

And you have been smiling to yourself the whole time. And lastly, you have been shifting around on your seat like something is hurting."

Alandra sat there in shock. "Oh, come on, Alandra," said Maria. "He's pretty good, isn't he? Can we train, or can we train?"

Alandra looked around at all the girls, knowing she was busted. She smirked and giggled as she nodded her head quickly up and down.

"You can thank us later," said Doris.

Six months later

Outside St Mary's Cathedral, Diego looked up with surprise as he walked up the stairs to go into the rectory. "What are you doing here, Alandra?"

"Father Garcia asked me to come here today." She replied.

"Me too," responded Diego.

After knocking on the door, Father Garcia escorted them into his office. "Please sit down. Can I get you something to drink?"

Both replied, "No, thank you."

The Father was smiling ear to ear as he spoke. "Guys, I have invited you here to help me with my problem with this young couple."

Diego replied, "Great, I'll be more than happy to help a young couple." Alandra nodded her head in agreement.

"Let me tell you the problem first," smirked Father. "It seems they are coming to confession. Not together, of course. They are coming here each week and confessing to having sex outside matrimony.

They tell me they are truly sorry, and I absolve them of their sins. But they keep doing it." Both Alandra and Diego were squirming in their chairs.

Father went on to explain. "When I ask them if they are in love, they both say yes, very much so. So it seems that she would love for him to ask her to marry her.

But he is scared because he was hurt deeply in the past, and he is petrified of being hurt again."

"Alandra, if you could talk to this young man, what would you say to him if you were the young lady that loved him."

She started to speak to the Father, and he stopped her. "No, Alandra. Look at Diego and talk to him as if you were talking to the young man."

Alandra sighed as her eyes started watering as she started speaking. "I would tell him how much I love him.

"I never thought I could fall in love again after Pedro's death. So when I married Pedro, I took my vows seriously.

"My husband traveled a lot, and I had ample opportunities to cheat.

"Also, I had the opportunity to cheat when I went to work for my company. Both times I chose not to.

"I am a one-man woman, and I expect no less from my lover. So even when Pedro was sick for the last three years of our marriage, I never cheated.

"You have been the only man I have been with since his death. And you are the only man that I choose to be with.

"So the only thing I ask is you to be faithful to me as I will be to you. We both know what cheating can do to a relationship firsthand.

"If ever comes the time that something changes between us, we should discuss our dissatisfaction first before we make life-changing decisions."

Father grinned, "Thank you, Alandra."

"Diego, the young lady I have talked with, has concerns about marrying him. She is concerned because he was so deeply hurt in the past; she is worried about his trust issues.

"She doesn't want to take the blame for another person's failures. Please, Diego, put yourself in that young man's position. What would you say to the young lady?"

Diego paused and looked Alandra in the eyes. "I always felt if you weren't a little jealous when someone showed your spouse a little too much attention, you didn't care for them.

"But, after what happened between Carmen and me, I never felt jealous of her again when she talked to someone else."

"I gather from the conversations you had with the Father that sometimes the green monster shows a little more than it should, even though I try to keep it under control.

"I am willing to go to individual counseling and couples counseling with you. But I want to make sure I can control it for both our sakes."

"I know you know about what I did in my past. I can assure you that I'm not that person anymore. I was angry and hurt.

"I lashed out in the only way I knew how without physically hurting someone. I look in the mirror every day and regret what I did. If I could go back and change it, I would, but I can't."

"I can only promise to love you and be a good faithful husband. I pray that will be enough to make you happy," finished Diego. Alandra smiled and nodded.

Father smiled and said, "Good, now that that's settled. Go forth and multiply my children." Alandra's and Diego's eyes looked like a dear in headlamps with that comment. Father laughed.

Six months later.

The note on the door of the Champagne and Hors d'oeuvres read, "Sorry, closed for a private party."

"Hey, Daddy," Diego turned to see Natalia smiling. "Will you dance with me?"

Diego escorted her to the dance floor and took his little girl in his arms. "Daddy, you look so happy. So happier than I can ever remember," a smiling Natalia whispered.

"I am, Honey," replied Diego. "I feel like I am sixteen again when I first when your mother and I decided we wanted to date.

Now I'm the happiest I have been in years." Then, he heard a roar from the other side of the room. He looked over to see a bunch of redheads drinking and laughing.

"Honey, I think I'll be broke after Micah's family gets through drinking tonight. Those damn Irish are going to bankrupt me."

"And Alandra's family is like Micah's family. Everyone is trying to talk over the next person. It is funny watching all the families mix."

Diego and Alandra were sitting and laughing when Shannon approached. "Mind if I sit. I have a wedding gift for you two."

Both looked surprised. "Alandra, you know John will be promoted to CEO and take my place. So I will be stepping down.

"I'm getting married in a few months, and we'll be traveling." Both the newlyweds stood and hugged her and congratulated her.

"Alandra. John and I have discussed it, and he couldn't agree more with me. It is time that we have a female as a partner. We searched, and we both kept coming back to the same conclusion. You are the person we want to fill that position.

John says you have been running his division for the last six months anyway. What do you say? This position starts after you get back from your honeymoon."

Alandra teared up and replied, "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. You've earned it. Diego, you owe me a dance. My fiancé wants to dance with your wife. Come on, show me what you got."

6 Months Later

"Diego, my new PA, will be here in a little bit. How do I look?" asked Alandra.

"Wow, you look great in that dress," replied Diego, "Do you think we could just cancel dinner."

"No, silly. I promised him that I would make homemade Arroz de Tamboril tonight. He has been here in the states for two years. And he hasn't had a good Portuguese dish since moving here."

Just then, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," yelled Diego. As soon as Diego opened the door, he didn't like what he saw. Red flags went up. And he got a knot in his stomach.

A man of around 28 years old stood six-foot-five, weighing approximately 235 pounds. He looked like a Greek god with his tan. However, Diego did notice the wedding band on his left hand.

Diego introduced himself to the young man and invited him in. After supper, Alandra and the young man laughed and talked in Portuguese.

Finally, Alandra touched the man's sleeve as they laughed about something she said in their native language.

Diego turned red, "Damn it," exploded out of his mouth. "I went through this shit already. I won't do it again."

Alandra and Rico went into shock and then started laughing.

Diego snarled, "You think it's funny. I'll tell you what. When you two are in Brazil, I'll take your wife out dancing. What do you think about that?"Alandra and Rico looked at each other and burst into laughter. Diego turned redder.

Alandra saw the fury in his eyes. She reached over and touched his arm. "Honey, you can go out with his husband if you wish, but he is the pitcher in their relationship."

Diego's jaw dropped, and he slunk back down in his chair. "I'm going to have to get your gaydar calibrated. Do you remember after what happened at the office that all PAs were gay? So I guess we should have gotten me a Lesbian."

Diego swallowed his pride, "I am sorry, Rico. I didn't know."

Rico replied, "That's ok, Mr. Perez. I hope I don't embarrass you by telling you this. But I would be more interested in you than Alandra. Also, my husband l loves to dance."

What Diego saw next calmed him down. Rico took a sip of his coffee with his pinky finger fully extended.

That night after Rico left, Diego walked over to Alandra to apologize. Before he could speak, Alandra spoke, "Honey, I want to apologize.

"When Pedro and I are at the office, we speak in Portuguese all the time. I forgot you don't speak it. That was very impolite of me to do that to you.

"I promise it won't happen again." Then, she reached in and gave him a smoking hot kiss. Then, with a devilish grin, she asked, "What will it take for you to forgive me."

Diego pulled away, "I told you before we were married I would control my jealousy. I apologize for that. I've never had that happen before."

Alandra smiled, "I was hoping you would go with me when I travel to South America. I want to show you everything in my home country.