Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 08

Story Info
Life Goes On
7.9k words
4.11
15.6k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to first start by apologizing to MajorRewite. I asked for permission to do an ending to his story Office Wife https://www.literotica.com/s/office-wife. He informed me I did not ask him. He got upset and told me my story was boring and poorly written and to pull it, and I did.

It was my fault I asked the wrong author. As you know, many of these stories have the same name or are close to the same name.

MajorRewrite story was a very fascinating story. I enjoyed it but felt that Diego needed his say in the story.

His story inspired this one.

I have worked on it for about a year now to fix it. I have asked him three times now if I could send it to him and have him read it for his blessings. I never heard back.

My version is about a cheating wife. A willing Cuck. A RAAC with a whole lot of revenge in between.

Remember, I can't spell Grammar without spellcheck, and I have Typo-Glaucoma, So don't expect me to use it correctly.

Also, this is fiction. I can bend the truth.

Office Wife gets caught Chapter 8

Life Goes On.

"Hey, Grandma. Have you seen Dad?" asked Natalia with concern. "I got a call from Shannon today. She hasn't talked to Dad in weeks. She said he hadn't been at the restaurant either. And his business partners are getting nervous."

"No, Natalia. I haven't talked to Diego lately. Come to think of it. I haven't talked to him since the day we buried Carmen."

"Oh my God," gasped Natalia. "You don't think. I'll get Micah, and we'll go to Dad's house. Can you meet us there?"

"I am going in first, Natalia," Micah placed the key in the deadbolt and turned it slowly to the left. He pushed the door open and walked into the dark house. He reached over and flipped the light on, lighting up the living room.

Natalia gasped when she saw the carnage. Everything lay smashed throughout the living room. The walls had large holes from being hammered with a large object. The place reeked of stale booze and vomit.

There were shredded pictures of Carmen's and Diego's wedding spread throughout the rooms. Lamps were busted. And shattered drink glasses filled the fireplace along with broken booze bottles.

In the den, the mirror over the bar was shattered. The glass had fallen into what was left of all the drinking glasses.,

They looked over to see an aluminum baseball bat wedged into the 72inch tv screen with the picture of Carmen and Jake frozen in time, stuck in the doggy position.

Natalia slowly walked over to the TV and turned it off. She turned to Micah and buried her head into his broad chest, sobbing as the flashback of that dreaded night filled her consciousness again.

Micah slowly pulled away and walked to the kitchen to see dishes piled up and spoiled food sitting out on the counter.

The trash was lying around the overflowing trash can. Empty bottles lay on their sides on the kitchen island.

Caked-on spilled booze left a trail where it dripped off the counter's edge onto the floor.

They walked down the hallway toward the bedrooms. Portraits of a once loving family that hung on the walls were smashed and broken. Some pictures still barely hung on to the walls. Others lay scattered down the hallway.

Natalia stood behind Micah as he slowly opened the door to Carmen's old room. "Oh Daddy," came a sobbing cry as she saw her father lying naked on her mother's bed naked.

He was lying in his vomit and piss. He held an empty bottle of Jack in one hand, and "HER" pillow clutched against his body.

"Micah, you get him into the shower," barked Natalia. "I'll call Abuela Perez to ensure she is on her way. Then, I'll start the coffee."

"Come on, Dad. Let's get you into the shower," grunted Micah as he helped him to his feet.

Then, carefully laying him on the shower floor, Micah turned on the cold water and left him. He went back into the bedroom to open the windows to start airing the house out.

A soft knock on the bedroom door, "May I come in, Diego," said the woman's voice he recognized as his loving mother.

The door slowly creaked open as Diego's mother walked into the room to see him sitting on the edge of his bed with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

She walked over and faced he son and lifted his chin to look into his eyes as they filled with tears as he buried his head in her bosom.

He cried and sobbed, "I couldn't do it, Momma. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't forgive her soon enough. I killed her. I killed her, Momma. If I could have forgiven Carmen sooner, she would still be alive."

His mother pulled back away from him. She hauled off and slapped him across the face. She pursed her lips and spoke, "How dare you, Diego. How dare you think you are God.

"Only he decides when you live and die. So many women die every day from breast cancer, and their husbands never knew they had it to it was too late."

"Momma," sobbed Diego. "I destroyed her. I just couldn't get past what she did to me. I loved her. I despised her. I just couldn't get past my need for revenge.

"It was terrible what I did to her, Momma. I humiliated her in the worse possible way. But I just couldn't or wouldn't let her go. In the end, I loved her but couldn't live with her as her husband."

His mother smiled down at him. "I want you to know something you don't know, Diego. Her mother and I were as close as you get without being sisters.

"We discussed Carmen over the years. And how you two stayed together, we could never understand it. Her own mother didn't like her very much. And your sisters despised her.

"She acted superior to everyone in the family. No one could stand to be with her for more than five minutes.

Most of the drama between our two families was caused by her. We were surprised you didn't divorce her many years ago."

"But with that said, she had really changed over the past three years. She had become a different person.

Whatever you did, it seemed to work. Then, looking at Deigo, "I don't suppose you will ever tell me that you did. Would you?" she asked.

Diego shook his head as he looked at the floor in shame.

"We knew something was wrong right away when Natalia failed to show up when Carmen was around.

"What that woman was thinking, I'll never know. But we didn't want to embarrass you. None of us gave a shit about her feelings. So we all voted to let you handle your business, and we would go along with you."

"Whatever you did, she became pleasant to be around. We all liked the new Carmen at the end. After Natalia told us about Carmen and Jake, we didn't know what to do.

You couldn't believe the shock that we all went through. Both your sisters wanted to kick the shit out of her for what she put you and Natalia through. Her brothers couldn't believe you didn't beat the shit out of her yourself."

"I found it strange that you could be such a kind and caring person in the real world. But the second you stepped in that ring, you became deadly.

"You feared no man in that ring. But you weren't cruel or punishing. Instead, you did what you had to do to win and survive. And this is what you did with Carmen.

"You were in love with who she was and what she eventually became. Not the person in between, the woman that was selfish and narcissistic. That's why you're having trouble dealing with it."

"Mom, it's pretty pathic for a 55-year-old man crying into his mother's chest. Isn't it?" sighed Diego.

"Diego, I still see you as that 10-year-old little boy that cried the day he came in from school with a busted lip that a bully gave you. Do you remember what I told you?

"If you don't, I'll remind you. Don't you come home till you kick his ass. The next day you came home with two black eyes. But he never bothered you again. Nobody ever bothered you again after that."

His mom tenderly rubbed Diego's cheek. "You now have a busted lip. I want you to pull yourself together and go back out there and fight. Get your life back together and become the best you can be.

"You still have many people that love you and need you. Natalia especially needs you. One day you will be the patriarch of this family. They'll need you to lead them through the good and the tough times."

She reached down and gripped his chin between her thumb and middle finger and pulled his face up towards hers. She bent over and gave him a motherly kiss on the lips and said, "I love you, Diego. Now get dressed and come on downstairs and let me get you something to eat."

When he finished dressing, he heard a light tap on his bedroom door, "Dad, can I come in?" asked Natalia in a whisper.

Her voice sounded like a sonic boom as his headache ripped thru his brain. "Not so loud, please. Come in," Diego replied with his hand up to his head.

"Dad do you think you might have killed your liver," chuckled Natalia.

"That and a lot of brain cells," smirked Diego.

"I want to talk to you about Mom," with sadness in her voice. "Do you remember when you left us together to talk?"

"Yea, I do," he replied, nodding his head.

Natalia sighed, "That was the most challenging conversation I've ever had. I loved her but hated her at the same time.

I just couldn't believe she could do that to us. I would have never in my life thought that was going on at her office."

"I told her I would forgive her, but I wasn't sure I could do it in my heart. So I guess we'll never know whether I could have pulled it off in the long run.

"And besides, Micah was right about what he said. We found each other, and I can't imagine it being any other way."

"He was also right about another thing. If things with Momma hadn't changed, we might have ended up divorced. I was taking all my frustration out on him and the kids. But, deep down within me, I know I did the right thing.

"I know she was happy at the end." But then, Natalia started crying in her dad's arms.

Diego asked, "How did you end up spilling the beans to the grandparents?"

"Oh, that those women are vicious. They pulled out my toenails, waterboarded me, used a branding iron, and finally staked me out on a fire ant hill for two days before I broke.

Diego was laughing and crying, holding his head. "Stop it. Quit making me laugh. It hurts. Really, what happened?"

"It was the most agonizing thing you can imagine. They gave me the 'MOM LOOK.'"

"Oh no," laughed Diego, "Not that! It needs to be banned by the Geneva Convention. Tell me how many hours before you broke."

Natalia lowered her head, "About a minute." Diego screamed in pain as he laughed so hard. "Which one did it?"

"All of them, Dad. It was all of them. It was horrifying. Abuela Perez invited us over for Sunday afternoon dinner. When we got there, I noticed both sides of the family were there, all the aunts and uncles and Abuelos Garcia.

After dinner, Grandma Garcia and Perez led me to the den and sat me between them. We were talking about the kids and how Micah was doing."

"It was surreal, Dad. Do you remember the movie 'The Birds'? Do you remember the school scene?" Diego nodded his head.

"Well, it was like one showed up, then another aunt, and then another. They surrounded me. Your two sisters sat across from me in the love seat, and both Uncle Alejandro and Santiago's wives stood behind me.

They all got quiet and stared the 'Mom Look' at me. But, dad, have you had six 'Moms Looks' at one time? It was just awful.

"They didn't say a word to me. I broke like a cheap Chinese condom. Everything came out at once."

Again, Diego was hurting from his laughter. "Dear, I'm not sure if I could have withstood that either."

"But I'll tell you this. Dad, it took a big load off my mind. They all helped me get through it. All the aunts wanted to rip her head off. And all the uncles wanted to go after Jake.

"But I told them they were both receiving punishment beyond belief. And they were both suffering because of their betrayal."

"Dad, you destroyed my house." smiled Natalia, slapping him on the arm.

Grinning at her, "Don't look at it that way, Honey. I just started the remodeling a little earlier than you wanted. I'll get some contractors in here to fix everything.

"I'll let you handle it and pay the bills. Do what you want to the house. I'm going on a six-month cruise to get my mind back on straight." explained Diego. "Now, let's go eat."

Natalia turned and yelled, "Abuela! Dad is coming down. Diego grabbed his head and stared at her. "Sorry, Daddy," apologized Natalia with a smile.

----

Six months later. Diego returned to Nashville to find Shannon merging nightly with a CEO from another financial firm. All the girls were in long-term relationships, and his business was thriving with the opening of 5 new restaurants in LA, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, and New York.

Wednesday night Diego walked into a small bar known as Happy Jacks. The bar sat off the main strip in downtown Knoxville. He walked over to the bar and sat down next to a young man trying to kill as many brain cells as possible.

"I'll take a Jack and Coke bartender." He looked up to see the young man staring at him from the mirror that sat over the back of the bar. A minute he returned with his drink.

Diego told the bartender, "Get him another one."

"Fuck you, Diego," snarled Jesus. A split second later, Diego found himself on the floor.

Diego rubbed his chin. "I guess I deserved that." But don't try it again." Diego chuckled, Jesu,s, you're the first man that ever put me on my ass."

Jesu's stood over him. Then, speaking through his teeth, "Your fucking dream, huh, it's my God damn nightmare." snorted Jesus'.

Jesu's turned around, sat back down on the stool, and faced away from Diego. He had gone back to his drink.

Diego stood up and leaned into his ear. He asked, "Do you want to discuss this here or over at one of those booths?" as he looked at the bartender with his ear turned towards them.

Jesus' took his drink and followed Diego to a booth toward the back of the bar.

After settling into their seats, "I can't believe you fixed me up with a God damn prostitute. How could you do that to me, Diego?" sighed Jesus'.

"Jesus', I realize you can see that way. Did she tell you everything?"

Jesu's nodded, "I can't believe what in the hell was wrong with those people. They had their own private whorehouse.

And Carmen marrying her boss. What in the hell was that? Do you remember I asked you if you trusted her, and you said yes?"

Diego replied, "Jesu's, that was one fucked up situation that pulled everyone into doing things they would have never considered doing.

"That included me. I was so damn angry! I wanted to destroy everything and everybody associated with that damn company. But it would have hurt so many innocent people. So I just couldn't do it.

"As a result, I decided to do what I did. At the time, I didn't even think about the girl's future. It was all about my revenge on Carmen.

And when you asked me about trusting Carmen. I knew exactly what and who she was doing it with, so I didn't lie.

"Something else you should think about, that night when Danelle came to me after meeting you, I think she was smitten with you then.

"So I told her good luck, and we wouldn't see each other again. And we haven't except at company events. Or when I was at Marble visiting my business partner.

"I can tell you she is madly in love with you. She didn't want to start a marriage with lies and deceit. Every one of those girls learned a valuable lesson through this.

"Cheating destroys people and lives. I believe every one of the girls would have had no problem doing that before seeing how badly hurt I was."

"Diego, she was being paid to fuck. It doesn't matter who it was with," replied Jesus'.

"Let's say you're right. Danielle did it to protect her future. She was single with no family.

"If anything happened to her and she couldn't work. She had money to take care of for the rest of her life.

"She told me she would give up the payments if they made you uncomfortable. Also, she was not in any relationship when we started.

"She hated Carmen, and I was damaged, so we overlooked the moral issues and what might cause problems in the future.

"Also, that's not the only thing bothering you, is it? You're not sure if you can compete against me.

"Well, I can tell you this. I was not a competition with anyone. Danielle is mad about you.

"My dick is just average, and I had no skills. Everything I learned in bed came from my PAs. They told Carmen I was awful."

Jesus' smirked, "I bet that worked wonders for your ego."

"I want you to know this," said Diego, "and I mean it. If you were my son and I knew Danielle and the whole story, I would have no problem with you marrying her.

"I think you two are a perfect fit. I believe she'll make you a wonderful loving wife and a great mother."

"I can't do it, Diego." snapped Jesus'. "If anyone finds out...."

"Fuck them," snapped back Diego, "I'll deny it to my dying day."

"I'm sorry it's not going to work," replied Jesus' taking the last swig from his glass.

"Well, good, Diego spoke with a serious face, "I'm glad you feel that way. I always wanted another child. So, I'll take her, and if it is a boy, I'll name it Diego Jr."

"What are you saying, Diego?" asked Jesus', with a shocked look.

Jesu's turned and looked into Diego's eyes and snared, "How do I know it's not yours."

Diego laughed. "I wish it were," he replied. "I would love to have had a son. But after Natalia was born, Carmen needed surgery, and she couldn't have anymore.

"So listen, I've been out of the country for the last six months, and she is eight weeks pregnant?

"Micah, my son-in-law, said something to Natalia and me one day.

"Without all the shit coming down, he would have never met Natalia.

"And without Natalia, he wouldn't have his three beautiful children. So I guess things happen for a reason.

"Every time Micah saw Carmen, he told her he loved her and prayed for her to get better. And if God asked me right now, if I could go back to the way things were, but I would have to give up my grandchildren, I would choose the way things are now."

"What do your mom and dad think of her?" asked Diego. "Oh that, they think she walks on water. And her shit doesn't stink," replied Jeses'.

"You told me that your Father didn't think much of Carmen one time. You trust his evaluation of people, don't you?

"And I can tell you this from firsthand experience, just because a woman is a virgin when you marry her doesn't mean she won't cheat."

"And last but not least, wait till I tell your dad she is pregnant with your child. I know your mom, and she ain't going to be happy with a bastard as a first grandchild," chucked Diego.

"You wouldn't?" questioned Jesus.

"Ohhhhh yes, I would." quipped Diego. "Danielle is willing to give up the payments she'll receive for life.

"She is willing to sign a prenup. If she cheats, she gets nothing. And that includes giving up the custody of the kids.

"I would be disappointed in you if you did that to her. She has never done anything since she has been with you that would make you believe she has been anything but honest with you. So why don't you do this? Please go and see her and talk to her.

"You're going to have to discuss the baby anyway. She said she's willing to do a DNA test after the baby is born.

But if he is born with a massive cock you can save the money on the test. It's mine." Diego smirked.

"Asshole," replied Jesus.

Danielle and Jesus were married two months later.

----

Diego walked into the cafeteria at the Marble City building and saw a beautiful woman sitting by herself, reading a book. "Excuse me. My name is Diego Perez. Are you Alandra Batista?"