Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, first, I want to show you my hometown, Sao Paulo. Plus, my parents want to see you again. You'll love it there. I think you will especially love the old Catholic churches and the Statue of Christ the Redeemer. Now come on upstairs and let me apologize to you again, properly," she giggled as she took off her clothes.

A month later, Diego and Alandra were in Sao Paolo. They were staying at the Hilton instead of her parent's house. She didn't want to have them hear her screaming at nighttime.

After the second round one night, she rolled over and asked Diego if he would like to go to the beach the next day and enjoy the ocean. He agreed to go. Anywhere with her was a great place to be.

As they walked toward the beach, Diego stayed slightly behind her so he could watch her ass sway back and forth. Then, finally, she came to a stop and removed her rob.

He gasped, "Alandra, you're naked. What are you doing?"

She turned and looked at him. "Honey, this is a nude beach. She saw the look on his face. It was a look of horror.

Alandra looked confused. "I heard you went to the beach when you booked your trips to the Caribbean."

He slowly shook his head, "The girls said that just to get Carmen's goat. I've never been on a nude beach in my life."

She smiled, "Come on and trust me. It will be ok." Then, she giggled, "I'll protect you from all those lustful women."

Diego looked out across the beach and slowly backed away. "Look at those guys out there. They are carrying baseball bats between their legs."

Diego looked at Alandra, "Honey, the only person you have to please is me. They don't know that you have a pile-driving ass to go with it. And they had better never find out you have one.

"Now, take your clothes off and keep your eyes straight, and you'll be ok." Diego sighed and resigned to his fate.

He dropped his pants. "Honey, look into my eyes," she said. "I'm going to take your arm and walk with you with a huge smile so all these women will want to know what you have that makes me so happy."

As they walked down the beach, Diego spoke without moving his lips, "Those women are staring at you." Alandra laughed, "No, they're not. They're staring at you. You are a good-looking middle-aged man with just the right amount of gray hair and a great body for a man your age. Keep your eyes forward; we're almost there."

After setting up the towels and the umbrella, Diego laid down and pulled his hat over his sunglasses and eyes. Then the nightmare began.

"Look, Honey. Look who's here. My family, Mom, Dad, and all my brothers, sisters, and their spouses. It's a family outing."

Diego didn't move. "Mom, Dad, I think he's asleep," giggled Alandra, knowing damn well he wasn't.

Then it went south from there. The next voice sent chills through Diego's body. "Hey, Diego," came the baritone voice with a southern accent. He then heard Micah's mom's voice say hello.

"Hey, good buddy," said Davy. "Wake up, let's have a drink."

Diego slid his hat back to see two red crotches above him. One had a smile with a landing strip neatly shaved on it. The other had a huge cock coming out of it. He thought to himself, no wonder Natalia loved Micah.

"Hey, guess what?" came Davy's voice. "Natalia has good news. She wants you to call her." Diego pulled back down his hat and thought to himself, "Damn Irish."