Office Work

Story Info
My third short story...
1.1k words
4
3.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always started to get a little quieter in the office as Christmas approached.

And the level (and quality) of work being undertaken took a lot to be desired.

She'd seen him watching her again this morning - and knowing he would be in she'd dressed in a tight top with a drop neck allowing a good display of cleavage and a short skirt (which was brave given the weather!).

She ran a hand over her bare leg resting it on her knee as she looked over to his desk.

He was just getting up.

He bent his body slightly, took a folder from his drawer and closed it.

He looked around and saw her gaze on him. He allowed himself a little smile, let his eyes drop and then headed down the corridor.

She stood up, brushed the side of her body, over her hips correcting her skirt which had ridden up a little.

She cupped her breasts ensuring a decent amount of cleavage was on display and smiled to herself.

She headed down the corridor after him.

Her wiggling hips being watched carefully by every red blooded male in the office.

He headed into the Gents.

Should she...?

"Oh yes" she thought to herself, waited a moment to ensure she wasn't being watched and then followed him in allowing the door to close behind her.

There was only one cubicle in the Gents and the door was closed - he must be in there.

She could hear him breathing in there.

She tapped on the door "You in there?" she asked.

She could then hear him flustered and saw one of his feet lift off the floor to secure that the door was closed by putting it up against it. "You shouldn't be in here!" he exclaimed.

"What are you doing in there?" She joked.

And promptly dropped to her knees to peer under the door.

She first saw his trousers fallen by his ankles then scanning upwards saw the open folder on his lap, a magazine on that and one hand wrapped around his thick shaft.

"You wanking in there?" She asked.

"Shhhh...." he suggested "You'll get heard".

"Better let me in then" came her answer.

She watched him stand - his cock still firmly in his hand as he unlocked the door and let it swing open.

She rose, entered and closed and locked the door again.

"What are you wanking over?" She asked picking up the magazine.

Thumbing through it there were lots of pictures of busty young women, some on their own, some with toys, some with other females.

"A boob man huh?" She asked - smiling as her eyes continued scanning the magazine.

He started to stand and reach for his shorts.

"No you don't" she suggested.

She took one hand in hers - preventing him from reaching his shorts.

The other took the magazine and folder and removed it from his lap - onto the roll dispenser allowing her a better view of him.

She marvelled at his erect cock - and aroused by his bravery of doing this in the office.

Her eyes panned up and met his. "Very nice" she complimented him.

Now standing in front of him she lifted his hand in hers and moved it up under her skirt.

She pulled her panties to one side and encouraged him to touch her pussy.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Very" she replied.

One of his hands on his thick shaft - the other now teasing her pussy lips and feeling her starting to moisten.

She let her head fall back slightly, closing her eyes, her long hair falling by her side as she let out a sigh as his first finger entered her.

"You soon get wet" he said.

"I am so horny" she replied. "Put another inside me.."

He shuffled forward a little allowing himself to get better access and now slid two fingers deep inside her...

His other hand stroking the full length of his thickened cock.

She moved herself a little closer - allowing him to get his fingers deeper.

"Hold on" she said.

Her arms raising and freeing herself from her top hanging it on the cubicle wall.

And quickly releasing the clasp at the back of her bra allowing her full large breasts to fall out.

"Wow" He commented.

Both his hands now lifting to cup those amazing breasts - her leaning towards him encouraging him to do so.

He gently pulled at one - towards his mouth and taking the nipple fully between his lips sucked hard on it.

She shuddered at his touch and his urgency.

She pulled herself away again, this time removing her skirt and pulling down her panties.

"I want that cock" She ordered and moved towards and around him so her legs were astride him still sitting.

He held his cock proudly as she moved herself over him and he teased his tip gently against the pussy lips.

Before she lowered herself and took him fully inside her.

Her mouth now on his, kissing him deeply as she ground her hips.

Whilst kissing him deeply she opened her mouth and was able to mutter "Fuck me deep".

He needed no encouragement and held her hips firmly as he started to raise her up and down, each lift being met by an upward thrust of his engorged cock.

She climbed off him and wiped some saliva dribbling down her chin.

Then sank to her knees now taking his thick shaft in her mouth - allowing her to taste her own juices on him.

She paused, opened her mouth, letting the big cock fall from it and smiled up at him.

Then with one hand guided it back between her gorgeous lips.

She fed hungrily on his cock, breathing heavily as she did.

She lifted herself up, one hand still around his shaft, to her feet now leant over him and fed the cock back into her mouth.

Both hands on her breasts she then let the cock fall from her mouth again, smiled at him and squeezed her full breasts around his thick shaft.

Her erect nipples brushing against his legs as she rubber them around his length.

"Oh god" he muttered.

"Ready?" she asked...

He could only nod in agreement. She rubbed her breasts harder around his shaft as she felt it twitch, his balls tighten underneath and his cum spray out over her. The first curved in an arc and landed on her chin, the second spurted out with a little less force and blobbed onto her breasts, and a third now oozing and tricking down the exhausted length.