All Comments on 'Office Work Ch. 02'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Already fearing where this is going

Monica has got problems, like serious compulsive sexual problems and Steve should fucking understand this and quit doling out the rope that his marriage is going to be hung with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Office work 02

These are fun stories and one must remember this is about loving wives, not jerry fallwell's perverted sense of self-righteousness. But...you still need work on your spelling. Wrong word really do detract from a good tale. There are dictionaries on line. Use them and find the correct word. Improve your stories. Spelling is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I have been reading stories from this site for year, and your store is ONE of the Best Ever... Hope you keep this story alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the f--k,nice way to destroy a marriage

You led her down a path to hell. . The author just wrote a chuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more trash

You had a decent start in chapter one, but you could see it was leading to another trash story but another beta writer.

It is too bad as the reality of marital situations would have been hot enough to make the leap to scorching, but here you went and burned it to an inedible crisp. I will eat my bacon well done but this is BURNT trash, like your story.

BTW "HEELS" are the the shoe. HEALS are what you recover with

obviously RipRespon, is ANOTHER example of the lack of education in our public schools

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Someone I knew from my old job went to Vegas with his wife for there 30 anniversary and drunk on the last night went to a strip club for a goof. They were getting lap dances a hung out with four other couples and a guy. They left with them and went to another place all drunk and they gave them extacy. They went to there suite continuing drinking smoking pot and coke was passed. They were caught up doing things they haven’t since being teenagers. Viagra was passed and the fucking started. It turned out they were swingers. Through out the night they all switched and he woke to his wife being pounded in her ass on the floor with a girl blowing him . He freaked s little wanting to stop as the guy finished in her ass he told her to get dressed. Everyone was talking like it was no big deal and as they were talking and trying to leave the single guy pulled his wife to her knees and started face fucking her while they all talked . They were all telling him how great it was to pound a new body and his wife was great . The guy came in her mouth then rubbed his cock all over her face . The marriage was tested and he said he was having a hard time when they had sex because he felt he would never be enough and she would always think about them. She told him just like him she really didn’t remember anything except for that morning and regretted all and was ashamed of what happened. Hubby was her only one and now she got fucked by five other guys in one night. She didn’t walk right for two days as they all took her ass which she rarely has done with hubby. We were talking about Vegas when he told us and he never wants to hear anything about Vegas again. It was two years before when he was telling us that story and the marriage was still not back to perfect where it was but they went to therapy and are almost back to where they were .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More trash from this wimp nonsense writer. 1* for this crap

This writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, pathetic and nonsense like this lame story.

Complete waste of time.....1* for this garbage.

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 3 years ago
YES!

This is what I've been looking for on here for years! Semi-lifelike for me and my wife, but some extra ideas along the way.

Keep the new series going please! I'll catch up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great second chapter, my wife and I loved it! Monica is a team player and improving the office moral!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
540 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES