Office Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
539 Followers

Tiffany looked around at the guys with a wicked grin and shook her head letting them know not to say anything. That's when I noticed Monica's other foot had moved from Jerry's thigh and was in his crotch. In fact, his hands were around her ankles holding her foot directly on his cock. He was getting a great foot massage from my wife as she wiggled, squirmed, pushed out and curled her toes. I didn't know if she was aware that she was giving her boss a foot massage but when I made eye contact with Jerry he just gave me a shit eating grin and spread his legs wider like to brag, "your wife is rubbing my cock". I only encouraged his actions by smiling back and putting her other foot onto my cock too. Monica pushed her foot hard into my cock and curled her toes around the shaft. I instantly knew she was aware where her feet were and could only imagine how hot it was for her to have a hard cock under both feet.

Tiffany picked up the pace making Monica moan and taking her so very close, but not letting her orgasm. I could see that Monica was becoming frantic, I had never seen her sitting on that edge of no return for so long; I could only imagine her level of desperation. Tiffany was cruel, "Nope...not good enough. You need to LOOK at them and beg them to let you cum."

I never seen my wife look so vulnerable, so lustful, and so frantic. I'm sure everyone was ready to cum in their pants, the whole scene was right out of a porn movie and so unreal. Monica opened her eyes and looked around at each one of us while pushing her tits together and pinching her rock hard nipples, pleading and begging, "I need to cum so badly, you have to let her make me cum...please...please...let her to make me cum."

"I don't know," Jerry viciously tormented, "You've been such a bad girl, teasing us all for months. I don't think you should be allowed to get off. I think you should be severely punished for behaving so badly." All the guys laughed and agreed.

"Well you heard them," the Tiffany declared abruptly removing her hands from Monica's pussy and smiling at Jerry.

"Oh fuck...no...don't be so cruel," Monica urgently begged, "don't stop, I need to cum, why won't you let me cum."

Everyone, except for Tiffany and me, looked shock upon realizing the true level of Monica's desperation. I mean, how many people have seen someone else's wife begging for an orgasm with her legs spread, her wet pussy wide open showing all of its beautiful pink while mauling her own naked tits...oh yeah...and giving two guys foot massages.

Monica chose not to take it and moved her hand to her pussy and started masturbating herself to orgasm. Within seconds she was moaning, then screaming, and then cumming as hard as I'd ever seen her. We all watched stunned as it went on for about a minute before she started squirting and cumming some more. Both Jerry and I got the benefit of her spasms as we held her held her bucking feet against our hard cocks. I'd never seen her that excited, and, would venture to say, she'd never been that excited before. It was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced or seen, and I've watched a lot of porn!

When she finally finished she just looked at us defiantly, her legs still spread out, her nipples big and firm, her pussy pink and wet, and her face a brilliant red. "There...now I'm satisfied," she declared unashamed still gently rubbing her pussy. She smiled and winked at me and resumed massaging my dick with her foot. I looked over at Jerry and saw his legs spread wide and his dick getting the same fancy foot work.

The room broke out in laughter and the compliments flew out. "That was so hot...you're so fucking sexy...you have the greatest tits...your pussy smells so sweet."

Tiffany, satisfied with her handy began to put on her skimpy outfit but Monica stayed exposed in her chair under the watchful eyes of the guys continuing to play with her soaked pussy, giving a double foot massage and basking in our attention, and, looking like a total slut who was ready for more.

The waitress showed up with another round of shots and while everyone chugged down their drinks filthy images of my coworkers gang fucking every hole of my wife with their huge cocks swirled around in my drunk nasty brain.

"Did I see that you have my panties?" Monica laughed asking Jerry and pushing her toes into his cock.

"Why yes I do," he declared proudly, "but if you want them you have to come get them."

"I don't think so," Monica laughed out loud, "I think that might break some more rules of our game."

"Buy another dance and I'll get them from you," Tiffany offered showing Jerry her sexiest smile.

Jerry pulled out a hundred and waved it at Tiffany, "I'll buy that dance."

"Tony, will you be a dear and get us more to drink?" she asked, "I'll be okay with these boys." As Tony left Tiffany strutted up to Jerry and gently lifted Monica's foot away. Taking his hand she led him to a chair against the wall and began to strip and dance.

A couple guys followed to watch but Mike took Jerry's seat, "how about you give me a lap dance?" he asked Monica staring greedily at her tits.

Monica laughed nervously and looked at me for permission, "I don't know, Mike," she sluured, "it might not be within the rules,"

"I promise I won't touch," he told us crossing his heart.

She leaned into me placing her hand strategically on my thigh pushing it against my balls and whispered, "I kind of want to try it, honey, but I don't want you to be mad."

"If I'm not mad now I can't imagine what you'd do that would get me there," I told her, "I think it would be hot to watch you strip and dance for him," I admitted, "just as long as he doesn't touch. But, I'm worried that we're both really drunk and might regret it tomorrow."

Monica laughed out loud and looked down at her exposed body, "Oh my god!" she shouted like a drunkard, "I think I'm past the point of worrying about regret." Mike laughed with her before she leaned back to me and slid her hand onto the shaft of my cock. She whispered, "not only have I been rubbing my bosses big cock with my feet but I could feel my panties wrapped around it while I was cumming."

Her eyes were heavy with alcohol making me wonder if she'd remember any of this night. In her drunk aroused state of mind I felt like I (and everyone else) was taking advantage of her and that power turned me on. Also, the image of her grinding her ass into Mike's big cock coupled with the feeling of her hand around my dick at that moment, made it impossible for me to say no, "I guess I'm okay with it," I told her, "but only if you really want to."

Her eyes grew wide with excitement and she took a deep breath before standing up and wiggled back into her dress, "might as well start fully clothed," she winked, "well almost fully."

Monica did a great job imitating what she had seen other strippers do that night. She pulled down the top of her dress to show her big firm tits and wiggled and rubbed them in Mike's face. She turned and while looking around at the other guys bounced her ass on the huge bulge in his pants. "That's so big," she excitedly mouthed to me. Monica soon pulled her dress completely off tossing it at me before sitting in Mikes lap and gyrated her hips into his cock. The fantasy image of her grinding on his cock was gone from my head because, oh my god, there she was doing it, in real life, right in front of me.

It was obvious to me that her Rumba classes were paying off. Not only did she have great dance moves that looked as sexy as hell, but her body was looking way more toned and muscular that I'd ever seen it. She looked and acted so different from the person I had known for the last 17 years that it was easy to forget that it was my wife grinding her naked ass all over my coworker.

Several times she leaned back against his chest put her head on his shoulder and squeezed her tits for him. They made small talk that I couldn't hear, she let him put his lips so close that from my angle it looked like they might actually have been kissing. She totally looked and acted just like any stripper I'd seen. I felt an odd sense of pride knowing my wife was really sexy and that everyone wanted her.

When I glanced over at Jerry and Tiffany I was surprise to see that she was kneeling between his legs undoing his pants. Then leaving his underwear on she pulled his pants down to his thighs and started rubbing his cock with her hands. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she reached under his underwear and pulled on his cock. Then she pulled his underwear down past his balls exposing his big hard cock and my wife's thong wrapped around them.

"I found them!" she announced, and everyone turned to look. Tugging on them, she stretched the panties out so everyone could see they were looped and tied around his balls.

To get a better look Monica straddled Mike's lap and looked over his shoulder at them, "Oh my god, Jerry. That's so nasty," she slurred, "do you realized that those are covered in Steve's cum?"

Everybody got a great laugh and Tiffany said, "Now that's hot." When the laughing stopped the dancing resumed and Tiffany covered the head of Jerry's cock with the small triangle crotch of my wife's panties and while holding it in place she began to jerk him off in her hands. Everyone, except for Mike, was watching Jerry getting a hand job, including Monica as she held the back of Mike's head putting his face between her tits.

Jerry leaned back and pushed his big cock out while putting his hand behind Tiffany's head to pull her in. We all watched amazed as Tiffany leaned forward and took one of his big hairless balls into her mouth and sucked it. He looked over and smiled at Monica giving her a little wink. I couldn't see Monica's face but I noticed that Mike was sucking on her nipples and mauling her ass while she seductively dry humped his cock. It looked to me like he was about to cum when I heard that moan from Monica telling me she was getting close herself.

Suddenly, Jerry let out an "Oh..Fuck Yah!" and started bucking his hips. He was cumming, hard into the lacy fabric of my wife's thong. Mike also let go, bucking his hips hard with his hands around Monica's hips pulling her down as hard as he could against his cock while sucking, maybe biting her nipple. Seeing other men cum in real life was yet another first for me...an evening full firsts, and the night wasn't even close to being finished.

RipRespon
RipRespon
539 Followers
12