Office Workload Ch. 02

Story Info
Check out my experiences accepted in a new office work!
1.5k words
3.98
7.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters introduced in this chapter:

The Author(me): A 27 year old single male who just got a new job after few months finding for one

Miss Jenna: She is the interviewer on the previous chapter and also the General manager of human resources in the company.

Miss Huo Ren: She is the receptionist of the office

Mrs Madison: She is the registered nurse working on the nurse bay in the office

Mrs Patel: The supervisor who is assigned to guide the author on the daily routine of a HR personnel

Miss Eve: The secretary for Miss Jenna

Setting for the current chapter:

Office: This is the workplace of the author and characters stated above.

***************************

It was 7.45am when I reached the office parking space. I was greeted by the office receptionist as I was entering the office area. I introduced myself to her and told her that I just joined the office and will be working under Miss Jenna as a HR personnel. She checked her attendance sheet for new staff and confirmed my arrival time and my name. She dialed Miss Jenna's extension and informed her of my arrival. She introduced herself to me while we were waiting for Miss Jenna. Her name is Huo Ren, and she has been working there for around 5 years. She is a petite lady with a bright smile on her face and quite responsive to her surroundings. She was explaining to me her experiences working in the company. I was thinking of asking her about what had happened to me during the interview, if it had happened to her but then Miss Jenna arrived in the nick of time, interrupting our friendly chat.

Miss Jenna was wearing a dark blue sheath dress with a low cut cleavage on the front. I can smell a strong perfume scent coming from her as we shook hands. She guided me through the office, starting the orientation right away. At first we went to the engineering department where all the company's brains are working hard for new projects and improvements of designs. Next we visited the finance department and then the IT department. I received my work laptop from the IT department and finally I was shown my cube. I set up my laptop in my cube and Miss Jenna then introduced me to my supervisor or what we call our work buddy.

Her name is Mrs Patel and she seems like she is around in her mid 30s. She was wearing a mix colored Saree and she offered me some Indian sweets as a welcoming gift. It turns out she knew I was reporting today and she prepared some sweets for the office. I expressed my gratitude to her for the sweets and bid her farewell as Miss Jenna had a few more places to show me.

Miss Jenna then brought me to the nurse room where twice a week a doctor will pay a visit to make sure the staff were alright. Other than those two days, usually a nurse will be on standby to attend any light sickness or issues. I was introduced to the nurse in charge, Miss Madison. She seemed to be a very busy person as she only managed to give a nod before resuming her duties as a nurse and totally ignoring us.

Finally, Miss Jenna introduced me to her own secretary, Miss Eve. Miss Eve was in charge of handling every work activity of Miss Jenna throughout the day. She gave a cheerful smile as I was ushered into Miss Jenna's room. Miss Jenna concluded the office orientation by handing my employee handbook and scheduling a meeting with me at the end of the day. Before sending me out my way, she groped my ass and squeezed it hard. I accidentally let out a moaning gasp as i was in shock and she immediately kissed me, muffling my gasp. She was much more aggressive today as her tongue mingled around with mine and her squeezing became harder. After the kiss, she sent me out by giving me a light spank on my ass cheeks. I shyly exited her room and made my way to my cube.

Mrs Patel met me in my cube as I was sorting out my stationeries and workplace area . She had scheduled an ice breaking session/ orientation in a meeting room. So we went to the meeting room for the ice breaking session. The meeting room is a small room with an oak table and around six chairs arranged around the table. We sat side by side due to her need to show documents from her laptop.

I got to admit, even around mid 30s Mrs Patel is an attractive lady. She has a very nice overall figure, a little tanned skin, and curly hair. Occasionally, she'll adjust the drapes of her saree, revealing the cleavage that is hidden in plain sight. Her breasts were tucked neatly in her blouse with her drapes lazily covering the beauty. I caught myself a few times stealing some look on her voluptuous breasts.

Her session lasts for around 30 minutes, a whole 30 minutes of her adjusting her drapes, bending forward and teasing me with her cleavage. I got rock hard by the end of the presentation and was squirming hard so that my boner can stay hidden. She decided to quiz me, promising me a "newbie gift" if I got her questions right. I had no choice but to accept her challenge.

Jolly me, I managed to answer all her questions correctly. She was impressed nevertheless a promise is a promise. I was expecting her to give me some sort of a special stationary or something until she grabbed my head and kissed me. Her tongue wildly penetrates into my mouth and as she ends her kiss, she licks on my lips. Her breath quivers as she continues smooching all over my face. I took my chance to give some pecks of kisses to her cheeks and necks as well. Her seductive moan as my tongue caresses her neck made my dick precum in my pants.

She stood up and dropped her drapes, revealing her top blouse and her exposed navel. She pulled my head towards her navel, smothering them on me. My tongue went wild as I kissed and licked her belly button, my hands groped her ass under her Saree gown and gave them several spanks of love. She giggled with pleasure as my fingers went from doughing her ass to trying to strip her down naked, all the while my dick struggled to free itself from my pants.

She pushed my hands out with a sly smile and sat on the meeting table. She spread her legs wide open and motioned me to pull her panties down. I did as I was told and she immediately pulled my heads towards her pussy. Her legs wrapped firmly around my neck, locking my position under her gown and facing her pussy. My boner drove my mind wild as she was smothering her pussy on my face, her juices dripping from her pussy. With my limited experience, my tongue reached every nook and crevices of her pussy, tasting every inch that I could reach. Sometimes, I give her some gentle nibble on her pussy flaps, licking within them and around them. her legs locked harder as she pulled in my face further deeper.I can hear her heavy breaths as she rode my face raw, her pussy juice all over my face. My tongue wildly licks anything and smooches her nether regions.

In a moment of heat, she let out a huge moan as she reached her climax. My head still locked inside her gown was showered by her cum, squirting all over my face. I can see her thighs vibrate in pleasure as she squirts out more and more of her juices, with me having some sips of her juice. Her juices quenched the thirst of my dick, as I came in my pants as well.

She finally let her grip go as she lay breathless on the table, me slowly coming out from her gown. Her body was sweaty and her breaths were heavy, I can see her breasts moving up and down, following her breathing flow. She slowly sat up, took her panties and wiped my drenched wet face. She then stuffed her wet panties into my pant pockets, teasingly licked some of her juice on my face and gently grabbed my dick. With a smile, she said a promise is a promise and I did a good job on the ice breaking session and she will be looking forward to working with me more. I nodded in agreement as my breath quivers as well from the sheer excitement of the situation.We both dressed ourselves up and ended the session

As I was walking out of the meeting room, I wondered how much more "work" that I am going to face and will the "training" be provided sufficiently or not. As the day started to end, I remembered that Mrs Jenna had scheduled an end of day review for me. I gently knocked the door to her room and went in to do the review.