Office Workload Ch. 01

Story Info
Check out my experiences accepted in a new office work!
1.3k words
3.97
13.3k
6

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers

I was summoned by the secretary of the office for the interview session. I stood up and straightened up my shirt and tie, took a deep breath and walked to the door for the interview room. The secretary bid me luck as I passed by her, her smile eased me a little for the impending interview that I am going to face. I resigned on my last job as the office politics has become so unbearable to a point a literal fight occurred in the office. Its been a few months since I had been called for an interview and I was getting desperate as my savings run out. This interview could be the shot I need to get back up financially and mentally.

I entered the cold dull room, keeping my posture as confident as I can be. The interviewer stood up as I walked towards her. She is a tall lady, with a slender figure, her sharp eyes leered through her spectacles, eyeing my posture and responses. She was wearing a white formal shirt, neatly tucked into her side slit, black skirt. Her shirt perfectly complimented her figure, and if one were to look intently, her bra outline can be seen from an eye shot . Her lip glistened as she gestured me to have a seat, her voice shook me as she was packing a whole lot of authority in her voice.

The interview begin with the usual questions about my background, academic achievements, strengths and weaknesses and so on. I felt comfortable as I was able to answer her confidently and even answer her short quizzes in a precise quick manner. Nevertheless, she is impressed by my intelligence and I feel like she took a liking to me. But then she asked why did I resigned my last job, this is where the whole interview turned topsy turvy.

I explained to her of the reasons, being as honest as possible and being less descriptive, hoping that she would gloss over it. She leaned to her chair, placed my credentials on the oak table in front of her, smiled as she listened to my explanation. I can see her bra peeking from her shirt now, I kept my posture straight up, trying to make eye contact somewhere else rather than her bust. I can feel her eyes piercing through, watching my uneasiness as she adjusted her posture, pushing her bust. At this point I can see her bra clearly, and its just a matter of time before her buttons pop, revealing her breasts.

She explained, every company is the same, usually upper management fucks the lower tier guys and they had to be strong to take it. I wanted to disagree but I do not want to lose my chance by disagreeing but instead I agreed sheepishly while jokingly saying that the management should fuck the staffs gently rather than going raw. We both giggled as she stood up and walked towards me. I stood up as well, when she grabbed me by the collar and forced her lips unto mine. She turned me around to the table while she was kissing me, her hand grabbing my hair as her tongue explored my lips. She breathed heavily as she ended her kiss. She hastily unbuttoned my shirt halfway and pulled my pants down, revealing my boxers and my boner struggling to be free. I on the other hand, tried to unbutton her shirt but got my hands slapped away. She grinned with a sly smile as she pushed me on the oak table and climbing on top of me. She unbuckled her belt, her skirt slid down to reveal a surprise I never expected.

I gasped to see a hard, long dick, in her dark red panties. The dick was pulsating and I can see some precum wetting the panties. I was confused and was unable to think as she held me down on the table, she sat on my boxers and started to grind on it, my dick got really hard by the sensation of her dick grinding on my boxers. As she grind, she bend and kissed all over my face, giving some love bites on my neck, licking all over my lips towards my nipples. One of her hand pinched my nipples as the other nipple was being sucked on. My breath started getting heavier as her grinding becomes more and more aggressive. I tried my best to hold on my boner but as she went wild on me, I came, wetting my boxers with my cum. I let out a huge moan as I was reached my climax, with her giggling looking at my reaction.

She told me I was cute when I did that, and she would like to see what my mouth can do. She dropped her panties revealing her dick. It was so hard that I can see the veins popping up, precum dripping on my boxers. She crawled over me, my head in between her thighs, her dick measuring from my mouth up to my forehead. She asked me to open wide, I was hesitant but then with authority she asked again.

I got no choice, my head sandwiched between her white thick thighs, I opened my mouth a little, hoping I would be spared. My thoughts were wrong, she held down my head as she forced her dick in my mouth. She let out a huge gasped as her dick inches towards my throat, her precum filling my throat. Her dick pulsates while she was slowly moving her dick in and out my mouth.

It was getting harder to breathe as I was gagging on her dick. It was my first time taking a she-males dick and I had mixed feelings about it. Her moans of pleasure using me as face fuck toy is giving me a boner again, my dick standing hard like a flag pole. My hands desperately trying to hold anything on the table as she was getting aggressive with her face fucking. My tongue played with her rod a little, I can feel her dick veins getting more and more strained. Her thrusts gets more aggressive. The table shook and creaked while she was face fucking me with such passion and intensity.

Out of sudden, she thrusts her dick deep into my mouth, her tip reaching my throat. Her dick pulsates and twitches violently, as she exclaims she is climaxing. Her warm cum was thick, as it filled my throat and filled my mouth completely. She pulled her dick out and the sensation caused her to cum again on my face, her cum squirted on my face. At the moment of her cumming on my face, I climaxed again in my boxers.She gasped and moaned as she finished on my face, climbing down from the table. I laid there for a while, as her cum slowly made way thru my throat, my dick twitching in excitement as I was cumming.

As I drank her cum over, she handed over some wet tissue to clean up my face. She dressed herself and bid myself to do so. With the authority in her voice, she told me that I was the staff she needed and will send the offer letter for the recruitment soon. Before finishing the interview, she gave me a kiss again, reminding me about getting fucked by the management and she and the office is looking forward for it.

As I reached home, my email dings, and it was from the company. I was accepted to work in the company and the basic pay is quite ok. My working hours is from 8am to 8pm as a human resource specialist. I slumped myself on my bed, reminiscing on what happened earlier. It seems like I am looking forward to working with them again.

Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers