Office Workload Ch. 03

Story Info
Check out my experiences accepted in a new office work!
857 words
4.23
6.5k
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers

*******************

Characters in this chapter:

The Author(me): A 27 year old single male who just got a new job after few months finding for one

Miss Jenna: She is the interviewer on the previous chapter and also the General manager of human resources in the company.

Setting for the current chapter:

Office: This is the workplace of the author and characters stated above.

Authors home: A 3 bedroom apartment where the author lives alone

*******************

My face turned red in embarrassment as I saw Miss Jenna panties down, stroking her dick, watching something on the monitor. The sight of me entering the room made Miss Jenna paused the video and immediately rushed towards me. I stepped back a little as she grabbed hold on me and pushed me towards the closed door. She breathed rapidly as she kissed me and licked my neck and ears. She was thrusting her hips in between my thighs while giving me consecutive smooches.

Miss Jenna pushed my shoulders down towards her dick, now twitching aggressively. I can see the veins of her dick as I slowly licked the tip of it. Her precum dripped out, right onto my tongue as I tried to take her dick whole. Her dick barely fits in my mouth as I began to work on it. Her tip went all the way to my throat, filling my mouth completely with its girth. Her rock hard dick grows in size while my tongue began polishing the thick rod in my mouth.

I pulled her dick out from my mouth and licked the rod, from the tip all the way to the bottom. I was in a daze and amaze as her dick seemed more energetic since the last time I saw it. I gave her balls smooches and licked her sack towards her ass. I hear her moaning as my tongue crept towards her ass. I kept working on her balls to a point her sacks were soaking wet with my saliva.

Without a warning, she pulled my head out from between her thighs and held me against the door. She positioned her dick right in front of my mouth. I had expected what was going to come and widened my mouth. Within seconds, the full, thick rod of hers was penetrating my mouth, repeatedly thrusting into my throat and out. Both of her hands gripped my head tightly, and as her thrusts grew faster, my head gently banged on the door behind me.

She was moaning heavily and her breath quivered as her dick violently twitched in my mouth. I can feel that she was going to blow any time from now. She pulled my head in towards her thigh as she did a final thrust, her dick buried deep in my mouth. My hands grabbed her thighs while she was blowing her load in me. Her warm cum filled my throat quickly and flooded my mouth in an instant. I did my best to swallow as much as I could, the thick texture of the cum flowed into my throat smoothly. Still then, her cum overloaded and flowed out of my mouth, dripping on my chin a little.

She finally let my head go and when her dick finally released all the load, she pulled it out. I laid my head on the door. getting some rest from the intense face fucking i received earlier, cum dripping from my mouth. I can see Miss Jenna's face turned red in pleasure. She bent down to me and licked the leftover cum dripping from my chin. Giving me a lustful kiss as the closure to the face fuck.

As she walked towards her table, she remarked how good I had become in my job, remarking that the last time, I was gagging on her dick but now I managed to take the whole length without much of a problem. She said man of my talents were always needed in the company and I would be a useful contribution to the company. She gets herself dressed, tucking her dick gently into her panties. As she sat down, she dismissed me and told me to get home and get some rest, as i would need it for the coming days.

I was so tired after i reached home, the traffic coming back was getting worse day by day. I took a quick a shower and made a quick dinner out of an instant ramen pack. I watched my favourite show while gulping down the ramen. I was so impressed that my ramen cooking skills were getting better by leaps and bounds. After dinner, I took my time to review some of the company's rules and regulations. Everything seemed fine from my eye point of view. It makes me wonder, does the whole office know what is happening? Or is it only Miss Jenna's group? And Mrs Patel, she has a husband but what she did earlier, is considered cheating? Is she really married? Would I get into trouble with her husband? As my mind pondered all the questions, I fell asleep, ending the first day of my work.


Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers