Office Workload Ch. 07

Story Info
Check out my experiences accepted in a new office work!
2.4k words
3.29
3.7k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstorm93
Dstorm93
10 Followers

Characters introduced in this chapter:

The Author(me): A 27 year old single male who just got a new job after few months finding for one

Mrs Patel: The supervisor who is assigned to guide the author on the daily routine of a HR personnel

Setting for the current chapter:

Mrs Patel House: House where Mr and Mrs Patel lived. Its a double storey terrace house

Authors home: A 3 bedroom apartment where the author lives alone

*******

I woke up earlier than usual today, finally defeated my usual alarm time. A sense of useless pride beamed through me as I shut my alarm down before it even beeped. As per my usual daily routine, I went on to take a shower and freshened myself up. I felt unusually energized and my body felt a little warmer than the usual. Nevertheless, I took those feelings as a good sign and proceeded to iron my clothes for the visitation later. With the best pair of clothes ironed and worn, I then lavishly sprayed myself with a woody aromatic perfume that I had kept for special occasions such as this. I stood in front of the mirror and began to admire and rehearsed myself so that I wont be awkward with Mr and Mrs Patel later.

Midway rehearsing, my phone rang. I hastily answered the call and it turned out to be my mom. I was a little shocked to hear that my family were planning to make a visit to my place in a few weeks time. However, as they were not really familiar with the area, the requested my help to book hotels and plan for some interesting trip. I groaned at the idea and reluctantly agreed to help them out. They seemed to be satisfied with the answer and reminded me that I wont be where I am if it weren't for them. As unnecessary as it sounded, I groaned further and ended the call.

I drove to a nearby grocery store and got me some fruits as a souvenir for Mrs Patel. With the directions that had been given to me, I did my best to navigate to Mrs Patel's house. There were a few times where I stopped by the roadside to ask pedestrians the way to her house. After several wrong turns and U-turns, I finally managed to reach Mrs Patel's house. Its a corner lot, double storey terrace house with a swimming pool on the side. The house was beautifully decorated with outdoor plants with neatly trimmed grass and water fountains along the plains. I admired the beauty of the house as I rang the bell on the entrance gate.

The gate slid open automatically,allowing me to access into the house compound. The door creaked opened and Mrs Patel stepped out to greet me. She looked stunning with the dress she wore this time, which I assumed a traditional attire for her. If memory served me right, she was wearing a Lehenga Choli with a yellow shrug draped around her. The dress top was a silky V-neck top which covered just enough of her chest and exposed her cleavage as well as her midriff. As she walked towards me, I could see her cleavage gently jiggling and bouncing from within the top. Her Lehenga skirt had a slit cut from the bottom to her hips, exposing her inner thighs as she walked over.

She gave me a tight hug and kissed on my cheek as we met midway on the compound. Her breasts squished on my chest which in turn, aroused me. At this moment, I popped a boner in my pants from the simple act of a hug. I realized that I was getting boner way faster than I used to as I handed over the fruit I bought earlier to Mrs Patel.

"Awwww, you dont have to! You are so sweet," Mrs Patel exclaimed while examining the bag of fruits I bought. She invited me in for lunch and escorted me to the dining room. I was awed by how beautiful her house was and how spacious every living space was. Her dining room had a huge wooden oak table with flower carvings on it with matching oak chairs to go with the table. I praised on the beauty of the items in her house with an air of awe and amazement.

"Of course my dear, I choose the best items and accommodation for me. That includes you," she answered as she cheekily winked and giggled. I flustered at her statement, my face flushed in red. She gestured at me to have a sit while she went and prepare the lunch. As I sat waiting, I wondered if I am ever going to meet Mr Patel. There was no sign of other people in the house other than Mrs Patel.

After a few minutes passed by, Mrs Patel began to bring out the dishes from the kitchen. She brought out a big bowl of Biryani rice and some chicken curry with pickled salad as the sides for the dish. She served me the delicious looking dishes and invited for seconds if I wanted to. She then sat beside me and served some of the food for herself as well. As we ate our lunch, she explained about the dishes that she cooked. Needless to say, I felt like I was in a culinary lecture on Indian food and culture.

"Wow, Mrs Patel, I never tried these dishes before! Its certainly unique compared to what I ate daily," I remarked as I slightly laughed at the thought of me eating fast food almost everytime I had a chance.

"I am glad that you liked the dish. Shall we proceed to the dessert? I have better dishes for you to taste," She remarked. I nodded in excitement, wondering what would be the next dish. So far the lunch had gone excellently and I felt comfortable in the company of Mrs Patel. She cleared off the table to make way for dessert. She disappeared into the kitchen and after a few minutes, she re-appeared again. She was holding a box of ice cream on one of her hands and honey on the other.

"Is she going to mix ice cream with honey?' I wondered to myself as she placed both of the dessert items on the table. Mrs Patel could sense my confusion and curiosity and addressed them immediately. She sat on the table, placed her feet on my groin, gently rubbing on my semi erect dick in my pants.

"Looks like someone else wanted to join for the dessert," she whispered seductively into my ears. Hearing those words made my dick really hard and my mind into dirty thoughts. I felt my dick struggled and suffocated within my boxer shorts in my pants. She unzipped my pants and pulled down my boxers, my dick instantly popped up ready in front of her.

"Wow, this is the dessert I was hoping for. A long, hard lollipop with cream fillings. I like some additional flavors tho," She opened the bottle of honey and began drizzling quite some amount of the honey on my dick. My dick twitched in pleasure as the honey dripped from the tip down the rod and to the balls and then my thighs.

"There you go, honey flavored lollipop, presented just the way I liked," She crawled under the table and placed herself in between my thighs. She held my thighs apart and started to lick the honey off as it drizzled down. Her tongue caressed my thighs, I felt ticklish as she went on slurping and cleaning the honey spread on my groin . She then proceeded to lap up my balls. I could feel her gently tugging and washing my balls with her soft warm tongue. All the while my dick was beginning to pre-cum in excitement. The mixture of the pre-cum and honey drizzled down my rod.

After thoroughly cleaning my balls, she then moved to the main course of her dessert. Her tongue went from the bottom of my rod to the tip, accumulating the honey on her tongue. She then let the honey dripped again on the tip. As the honey mixture slowly dripped and covered my dick again, I was so aroused that I moaned, high in pleasure. The sensation I felt was new as I never felt like it before. Mrs Patel began to slowly go down on my dick. Her lips smooched on my tips several times and proceeded to swallow my whole dick into her mouth. She held my dick in, with her tongue playing around my rod, cleaning the honey off as much as she can.

Mrs Patel drizzled more honey on my dick after she cleaned off the first batch of honey. She then began to go down again, her head bobbed up and down my dick with increasing speed. The thick honey with her saliva mix slobbered all over my groin. I could hear her slurping off the honey from my dick as she aggressively deepthroated me. I let out gasps of pleasure as my dick was getting nearer to climax. As my dick twitches in pleasure, Mrs Patel went down one time really hard and quick, my whole dick was in her mouth. I could not hold it in any more, I shot my first load of the day fresh into her mouth. I felt my warm cum filled her within seconds and she gulped all of them down without wasting a single drop.

My dick was left in a limp state as she climbed on the table again. She stood on the oak table and watched down on me, grinned as she licked her lips. She began to undress herself while observing my reaction. I breathed harder in excitement and heat as she began undressing her top, and as her top fell on my exposed dick, her breasts were revealed once more. This time her nipples were perkier and her stout breasts jiggled as she moved to undress her Lehenga skirt. Within seconds, she presented her bare self to me, only her shrugs were draped on her, her perky nipples could be clearly seen from within the shrugs.

"Now dear, please enjoy your dessert. You can ask for seconds if you want," she said as she let go of her shrug. She sat on the table and scooped the ice cream and cupped it right on her nipples. The ice cream perfectly covers her areola with her nipples peeked out like a cherry top on a cake. She widened her legs and placed another scoop on her nether region. The ice cream begin melting into the crevices of her pussy. She laid down in front of me, presented herself as the dessert of the day.

"Quickly dear, dont let the ice cream melt, or you'll miss your dish," she remarked with a seductive and inviting voice. I did not realise that I had popped another boner for the second time as I began my feast. I then licked and flicked on her nipples, slurped the ice cream along the way. I greedily licked both sides of her nipples, lapping up as much ice cream as I can. As the ice cream began melting slowly and dripped on her breasts, I took my chance to taste her whole breasts. I spread the ice cream evenly on her chest and began to clean them up. I cupped my mouth to each of her tits, gently tugging out on them. I went wild, slurping the melting ice cream off her chests. Mrs Patel let out naughty moans as I was finishing the first course of the dessert

"Dont forget the ice cream down there dear. It has extra flavor just for you," Mrs Patel reminded me. I took heed of her reminder and began to venture down south, drawing with my tongue to her pussy. The ice cream began melting and dripped on and into her pussy. Her juices were also dripping out mixing with the ice cream. I licked around her pussy lips, slurped on the ice cream mixture. Mrs Patel began to held my head on place, and her hips moving automatically, up and down on my face, spreading ice cream on my face.

I had a better plan, I held her hips down and gently scooped the leftover melting ice cream on her pussy with my tongue. I then slowly penetrated the ice cream into her pussy. Mrs Patel let out a huge gasp, her thighs vibrated as my tongue ventured deeper in her. She pulled in my head towards her in a spur of moment.

"FUCK! Thats-," her sentence trailed off as she climaxed. Her juices mixed with the ice cream began to flood out from her pussy. I latched my mouth on her pussy lips and lapped all of the creams and juices flooding out like a thirsty dog. Her grip on my head loosens as she finished cumming. I was still enjoying my dessert out of her candy shop when she invited me upstairs. I stopped whatever I was doing and followed her upstairs and eventually to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was huge, with a large King-sized bed occupying the middle portion of the room. Her wardrobe was situated on one corner of the room and a dressing table was placed right in front of the bed, with the mirror facing the bed. She pushed me on to the bed and laid down on me, kissing while stroking my dick on her bed.

"I have soooo many naughty thoughts on my mind and I am eager to try out one of them now," she whispered as she licked my neck and ears. She asked me to sprawl on her bed so that she can tie me down. I voiced out a little concern regarding her request.

"Dont worry dear, I am going to make sure you and me feel good. I promise you are going to go home with your balls empty," she claimed as she began tying my hands on the bed rail. In a few minutes, I have been fully tied to the bed rails, sprawled like a starfish with my dick standing rock hard. She then took a piece of cloth and blindfolded me. I felt as if my other senses were heightened when I cant see.

"I am going to take a bath dear, while waiting for me please enjoy this music mix," she wore a headphone on me and pressed the play button and left me. Music began blasting into my ears, its a mix of music and women moaning. I was greatly aroused by the music as the music presented different levels of woman moaning from small pleasures to climax. This definitely made my dick constantly rock hard and twitched in happiness with the treatment it was receiving.

Dstorm93
Dstorm93
10 Followers