Office Workload Ch. 08

Story Info
Check out my experiences accepted in a new office work!
2.2k words
4
6.5k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers

Characters introduced in this chapter:

The Author(me): A 27 year old single male who just got a new job after few months finding for one

Mrs Patel: The supervisor who is assigned to guide the author on the daily routine of a HR personnel

Setting for the current chapter:

Mrs Patel House: House where Mr and Mrs Patel lived. Its a double storey terrace house

Authors home: A 3 bedroom apartment where the author lives alone

*******

The music did what it was supposed to do. I was hard as a rock by the time Mrs Patel returned. She stopped the music and took the headphones off me, gently caressed my hair along the way. She crept on the bed to my side, her fingers playfully stroked around my belly and my groin. She began to whisper to me with such a sultry voice.

"You have been a very good junior to me, I hope your junior treats me well today," she whispered as she gave a few pecks on my neck and gently nibbled my ear.

"Do you want to know what I am wearing now?" Mrs Patel asked, her fingers stroked the tip of my pulsating dick. I guessed that she was wearing a towel as she had just came out of the shower.

"As expected from my dear junior, correct answer! Here is your reward," She proceeded to smooch on my tip. I nearly came as soon as her lips touched my tip. I struggled to keep myself from cumming while she gave some kisses and licked my rod.

After a while, she stopped and I heard as if some heavy cloth was dropped. I guess that she had dropped her towel. The sheer thought of her being naked right in front of me without me being able to see her made me precum again. At this point, my dick started to wildly twitch and pulsate, ready to blow anytime.

Suddenly, I felt something soft,wet and squishy smothered on my face. Shocked, I struggled to free myself from it as I felt as if I could not breath properly. I gasped for air a little in panic, not knowing what was happening in a sudden.

"Dont worry dear, it's me and my breasts! I was showing you love with them. They are still wet and I need someone to help me to dry them," she squished her breasts on my face, moving in a circular motion. I gasped for her breasts, hoping that I could suck on her tits as she moved. She giggled as she watched my failing attempt as I felt her moving slowly down my body, rubbing her body against mine. I could feel her movements vividly in my imagination. She then sandwiched my dick in between her breasts, giving me a tit fuck.

Her soft breasts completely engulfed my dick as she moved them in up and down motion. It felt so good and warm and within minutes, I was very near to climax again. I voiced out my predicament and as soon as she heard me, she stopped. My dick twitched wildly begging for a little more pleasure to be released all the pent up cum within me.

"Oh no, not so fast dear. You are going to help me choose my nightwear first," she giggled and climbed off the bed and opened her wardrobe. Within a few minutes, she climbed onto the bed again and untied my hands. She then sat on my groin, whatever she was wearing softly caressed my already hard, wild dick. She was not wearing any panties as well as I could feel her pussy rubbing on me. She guided my hands to her luscious ass cheeks within her dress.

"Right now, I am wearing a one piece silky light blue nightgown, you can say its a see through as well. It has a slit in the midriff. The dress is also open at the back with a single string holding up my breasts. What do you think about this dear? Does it fit well to your imagination?" Mrs Patel exclaimed while describing her dress. She guided my hands from her ass to the front of her dress, allowing me to grope and feel every curve of her body. I could certainly feel the softness of the dress, the midriff slit that she had described. She brought my hands upwards to her chests, I copped a good feel of her breasts. Seemed like her breasts were loosely held by the string of her dress that extended to her back. She then climbed off the bed for the next cloth I presumed.

"Don't peek," she giggled as she changed her cloth. In a few moments she was back on the bed, gently sat on my groin again, but this time, she sandwiched my dick with her ass. It felt as if she wore panties this time as i could not feel her bare pussy anymore.

" For this one, its a two piece night wear. For the bottom one, its a brazilian brief with a little flower petals as a deco on the sides. Let me properly show you," she guided my hands and allowed me to grope her asscheeks as she grinded on my dick while placing my dick right between her cheeks as she grinded. I could feel the panties much more clearer now. The panties were soft and even though it covered her pussy, it still outlined her pussy perfectly, making it feel as if she was not wearing anything down there.

"Next is the top, its a bra which reveals the lower part of my breasts. The upper part of the bra has a few see through frill extension which covers up to my navels. Its soft and it reveals everything and covers important things at the same time," she said, as she ran through my hand on the clothes. I could feel the frills, they are very soft just as she mentioned. Again, I copped a feel on her breasts, her lower breasts were exposed but tightly kept within the soft yet firm bra. It feels like if her breasts were any bigger, the bra would be ripped apart

"T..The cloth felt great, Mrs Patel," I stammered around my words. My brain was trying to imagine the details of each piece of clothing and tried to visualise them as detailed as possible. I was breathing hard as the clothes felt more and more appealing in my mind.

"Love it when you call me Mrs Patel. I have one more piece of clothing for you dear. I'll make sure its worthwhile for you," she replied as she changed to another set of clothes. The bed creaked as she climbed on to it and gently sat on my groin again.

"This nightwear has a slit on the right side up to my hips. My right leg is completely exposed due to the slit. Going further up, the rest of the cloth is semi transparent and as you can feel, it has a deep V cut on my chest. The back part of the cloth has multiple strings covering my bare back," my hands automatically drove through her body without any command. As she described, her right leg was exposed up to her thighs. I gently caressed my hand over her thighs and right before touching her lady parts, Mrs Patel rerouted my hands to her cloth. The cloth felt a bit rough but it covers almost all part of her body. Finally, I reached the V cut where her breasts were tucked firmly and as far as I could tell, her cleavage was slightly exposed as well.

"So my dear lovely junior, which one of the nightwear sets do you like? The first, second or the third one?" she inquired as she lay by my side gently caressed my balls.

"I..I..I think the third one," I stammered once again trying to compare the details of each clothing in my brain. I felt like the third and the last nightwear was pretty conservative and usually those kinds of clothes are hot and generally seductive.

"A classy choice I see. As expected of my junior," She tied my hands against the bedpost again and untied my blindfold. As soon as the blindfold came off my face, my eyes were fixated to Mrs Patel and the clothing she was wearing. Better than my imagination, her cloth was gorgeous and brought out the sexiness out of her. The full nightwear was red, her thick and meaty right thigh was bare exposed through the slit. I could see that she had worn a red thong from the slit exposure . Her whole breasts were peeking out through the semi transparent dress and her cleavage was bouncing while she hopped onto the bed with me.

The view I saw made me excited and aroused more than usual. My junior stood up hard, veins popped up and was ready to blow with the slightest touch. Mrs Patel positioned herself right on top of my dick and she stripped her red thong down, held my dick and slowly descended on it, with her nightwear still on. As soon as my tip penetrated her, I came, my warm cum spurts and dripped all over my dick and on the surface of her pussy. While my dick was pumping out more cum, Mrs Patel giggled a little and continued her descent, her pussy slowly swallowed my whole dick while I kept cumming. My cum served as a lube as she began to ride on me. I moaned as I was getting hard and cumming at the same time, my cum overflowed out of her pussy and all over my groin.

I was surprised that even after my second load, my dick was still up and I was horny as ever, my tied hands tried to break free so that I could caress and fuck her to my whims. I could feel her warm inside, her juices mixed with my cum flooding everywhere on my groin. As my dick repeatedly plunged in her, she moaned and groped my chest. She bent over to lick my nipple and gently choked me. The sensation of out of breath with Mrs Patel's pussy pounding on my dick made brought a new side of me. I started to mumble senseless, nearing to my limit. I was not even sure if I had stopped cumming properly from my second load but I sensed my third load coming in very close.

Mrs Patel stretched her V-cut, ripping the top part of her cloth. She revealed her firm breasts and smothered them with me. I kissed and sucked on her nipple, alternating from left to right and left again. Mrs Patel grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards her breasts, suffocating me with them. She was screaming and pounding faster on my dick, her sensual hissing encouraged me to cum.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Ah, Ah, Yees," her screams echoed in the room. She held my face tighter and she plunged onto my dick one last time, climaxing. At the same time, I cummed for the third time as well. Both of us twitched and moaned in pleasure as we both climaxed at the same time. Her hot juice showered my dick as I filled her pussy with another warm load of cum. She fell on my body after a while, my dick still in her, squirting out whatever left in me.

She rolled over to my side, laid there out of her breath. I was out of my breath as well and we both looked at each other, smiling in pleasure and excitement of what had just happened. She gently hugged me and pulled my head towards her chests. She rubbed my hair and my back. I felt secured within her grasp and went in deeper into her cuddles. We laid there for a while, she cuddled me and repeatedly cherished me. It felt so good as its had been a while since I felt secure and safe within one's grasp.

She gave me a peck on her forehead as she let me go from her cuddle. She told me that she had fun with me and will be looking forward to my performance more in the near future. I gave her a nervous giggle, thought that I was safe this time due to Mr Patel not present at the moment. I am not sure how many times it would take before he found out what was happening. Although a little sad and nervous, I woke up and took a bath as she laid on her bed, stretching herself out. My "work" was dripping out of her pussy, right onto her bed, wetting the bed sheets. After washing and dressed up myself, she woke up and hugged me again and escorted me towards the door.

"See you next Monday, dear! Love you," she bid as I was leaving the house. As a farewell gift of the day, she groped my dick and gently squeezed it while giggling. I gave her a sweet nervous smile and started to leave her house. I packed my dinner on the way home and straight up ate them as soon as I stepped into my house. All the "work" earlier had made me famished and after the great meal, I took another shower and got to bed. Needless to say, I slept soundly and was totally knocked out to the point, i had not realised that a few messages had came into my phone.

Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers