Office Workload Ch. 10

Story Info
Check out my experiences accepted in a new office work!
2k words
3.38
4.3k
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters introduced in this chapter:

The Author(me): A 27 year old single male who just got a new job after few months finding for one

Mysterious Person: Unknown

Setting for the current chapter:

Authors home: A 3 bedroom apartment where the author lives alone

*****

I threw my punch too high and the figure ducked down and dodged the punch, my punch missed and hit the door. The figure stooped low and rushed towards me, with no time to defend nor offense, I just braced for impact. A loud thud was heard from the general area of my stomach, a sudden rush of pain crept to me and I blacked out almost immediately.

My eyes flickered as I slowly woke up from the events prior, I tried to move my hands and feet but my movements were severely restricted. I moved my head around to see what had happened to me and I found out that my limbs were tied to the bedpost of my bed.

Additionally, I was also stripped naked and bare in my own house. There seemed to be no one else present at the moment. I tried to struggle myself free from the bounds that restrained my movement. I pushed and pulled as hard as I could, hoping to break at least the bedpost in the process.

I felt that my bounds were loosening when a lady stepped into the room. She seemed to be in her mid 20s, her hair was wavy, long and blonde. She had thin almond eyes which shone brightly with passion and a thick heart shaped lips. Her skin was a little yellowish white.

She was wearing a pink nurse latex outfit with frilly ends. The outfit exposed her upper cleavage of her breasts and outlined her petite figure tightly. She climbed onto the bed, her red lipstick glistened against the room light.

"I dont think you can escape my bounds now mister," she spoke in a low seductive voice.

"W..WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! LET ME GO NOW!" I screamed at her in a demeaning voice and started to scream for help. She panicked with my sudden scream and quickly sat on my face and smothered my face with her nether region and drowned my voice out.

"Oh geez mister, you needed more than a punishment for your bad behavior. I only tolerate loyal, naughty boys," she said as she sandwiched my face in between her thighs and pushed her weight down on me. Her wet panties choked me as she sat right on my nose and mouth. I struggled to breath.

"Well mister, if you want to breathe freely, you need to stay quiet okay?" She voiced out while slowly lifted her hips up and allowed me to breathe while waiting for my answer.

"NO! HE-!" My screams were cut short as she sat on my face again and this time her pussy occupied my mouth perfectly. She pushed down her weight a little further down and scowled at my reaction.

" Looks like I need to put more work on you, bad mister!" She uttered in a semi angry voice. She then slowly placed her hands in her panties and pushed the panties down in my mouth. As she stood up, the panties were cupped on my mouth and she pushed it down, effectively blocking me from speaking.

"The panties were wet is it? Well, I was masturbating in it while waiting for you to wake up. I came like three times, or something. Hope you enjoy the flavor of my juice and my sweat mister!" She said, giggling as she fit her panties properly in my mouth. The panties had a little salty taste on it as I gagged on it.

She then slowly licked my lips, her saliva drooled on my lips while her tongue caressed my lips gently. She then slowly crawled down, giving me a cat bath. She kissed my neck, sucked my nipples and kissed down from my navel to my crotch area.

By the time she was gurgling my balls in her mouth, I was already rock hard and was stiff as a flag pole. She then gave my tip a few kisses and proceeded to get two red ribbon clothes. I was not really fighting against her as whatever she was doing brought me pleasure but when she brought out the ribbons, I was wary of her action and wiggled about.

"Oh ho mister, you see, i wanna ride this hard, stiff, rod of yours for a very very long time," she said while licking my rod from the top to the bottom. She spat some saliva and lathered it all around my cock, which made it slippery and sloppy.

She then took the ribbon and tied one of them on the bottom of the rod and another one right below the tip. She tied the ribbons quite tightly. I felt a little bit of pain as the clothes strangled both ends of my cock

"There we go, now I can ride this bad boy safely and sound," She remarked while teasing my cock. She then went down on my cock, swallowing my whole rod into her mouth. Her tongue tickled my pee hole and slightly penetrated it. Her tongue then wrangled my rod as if she was trying to suck the cum out of my cock. I felt as if I am near climax but the tied ribbons prevented me from cumming.

I gagged on her panties and tried to break free from my bounds, the sensation of both pain and pleasure travelled through my body. I could feel my cum rushing in my cock trying to burst their way out but failed to do so. The lady looked directly into my eyes and grinned in an evil coy. As she released my cock from her mouth, I could see my cock swollen a little and twitched a lot, begged to be released for pleasure.

"Well, it seems to be working. Might as well start the rodeo," she remarked as she lowered her hips on my cock. I saw her pussy completely devoured my cock in an instant. Her warm and wet pussy tightens itself around my rod as she began to bounce on and off like a cowgirl.

She was merciless in her movements, her speed increased quickly in mere seconds. She moaned and spoke gibberish and increased her own pleasure by pinching on her own nipples and totally neglected my pleasure as well as my condition. She bent herself down and began licking and biting on my neck and ears. Her bites are quite lustful and a little painful compared to the pounding my cock is taking.

Then the second wave came, my whole body shuddered in extreme ecstasy as I was denied from cumming the second time. I felt as if my cock tried to expand itself but the ribbon tightened itself at both ends and strangled my cock, effectively blocking any route for the cum to be shot out.

I screamed internally as the shudder travelled through my body. My legs and hands were strained as I pulled to break free, my eyes rolled back, saliva drooled all over her panties and gagged in my mouth. The sensation was unbearable, I just wanted to shoot out my load. I was begging, moaning and screaming for her mercy.

"Are you cumming again mister? Look at your cute face, mister. The face you make while you are begging to be released, oh so good. Make the face again mister, make it please," She moaned as she slowly stopped her ride.

"Its better if I can record our memorable moments together right, mister?" She said as she unmounted from my cock and grabbed her phone. She tinkered with it for a while and took a few pictures of me at the current state. She gently tapped on my cock and giggled as it twitched with her slightest touch.

"Oh ho, looks like this bad boy still got a lot to give! Well, mister, make sure you make the cute face again, ok? I wanted to record the sweet moment," She said while giggling as she positioned herself for one more ride. I can see her juices steadily dripping from her pussy and wetting my bed sheet and my crotch.

She held my cock and guided the tip right to her pussy and then she sat on it with a quick and sudden movement. In an instant, I was over-stimulated, my cock felt every inch of her pussy and was ready to burst. I felt as if I wanted to black out. She gave a sharp loud moan as well, as a whole flood of juice squirted out of her.

She was breathing heavily after climaxing, her juices still dripping flushing out of her pussy. She bent down and licked my nipples and caressed my hair. All her actions made me more stimulated and I was suffering with the thought that i cant cum as long as the ribbons were tied.

She began her movements once more, simultaneously recording our intercouse. I could hear her asscheeks clapping against my crotch as she pounded herself on me. She was more aggressive and intense this round. My cock felt tighter and tighter as the pounding went on and on. I began to catch my breath due to the intensity and at one point I felt as if I could not take it.

Out of sudden, my cock felt strained. I felt as if my cock muscles were trying to explode in her pussy. My cock twitched erratically, trying to escape its bounds. A cold rush of pain and pleasure shuddered through my body and I blacked out.

I woke up with her panties still gagged in my mouth. Fortunately, my hands and feet were untied but my cock was still tied with her ribbons. Strangely, it did not feel as strained as before even though the pain was still there. I slowly got off the bed and searched the house for the lady. After a thorough search, she was nowhere to be seen. However, there was a letter placed on my dining room table. I took the letter and read it:

"Heyya! Looks like you went to sleep, leaving me on my own. Despite that, it was an awesome ride! I left a huge pool on your bed (wink wink). Well I took one of your spare keys and left some of our "movies" in your phone too! Might drop by when I needed mister! And I hoped I ruined your orgasm by the time you woke! See ya my new toy (wink)"

My head was still blank while I read the letter. I left the letter on the table and proceeded to get into the shower to untie my cock. I slowly untied both of the cloth from my cock and a pleasure shudder came through me. My cocked jerked and vibrated like a sex toy as it squirted out a huge amount of cum. All those cum accumulated were finally flooding out. I moaned as my leg gave out and I fell on the bathroom floor, my cock still squirting out all the cum in store. After what it seemed like forever, it finally stopped. The twitches were still there but I had finally stopped cumming. I lay for a while, breathing heavily from the intense pleasure that I felt. It was another new sensation for me, I felt as if I was beginning to explore and understand about myself little by little though these encounters.

I then woke up and cleaned the mess i made and proceeded to get ready to work. By the time I came out of the shower, it's already 8.30am on a Monday morning. I was extremely late this time. I rushed out as soon as I can, missing my breakfast and my calmness. I finally reached my office and rushed to my cube expecting a warning or a scolding for my tardiness...