All Comments on 'Office Xmas Party'

by Simondove

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Youre a fucking pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story Comment

It was a good story...I really enjoyed it...but take control and and take your woman back!! Ensure you make the other guy pay dearly for messing with your girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i hope

I hope his boss fucks her in her ass in front of him.

Just because he's a wuss!!!!!!!!!! Then maybe he'll get a raise and kill the slut BITCH!!

JemmaforyouJemmaforyouabout 8 years ago
Office party

My husband likes me to dress sexily and flirt too.he loves watching guys touching me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part 2?

Hope she loses more self control next time with Jason. Hot chick, sounds delicious...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just gives in

Love how she just gives in. Would she tell her bf how she finally gave in if Jason visited while her bf worked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the story. IT'S EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC. Zoe's boyfriend realizes that she will remain his girlfriend but it won't be 'to the exclusion of all others'.

I tend to be intimidated by narcisistic, over-confident, mean &/or financially successful guys. Surprise, surprise! - when my wife is interacting with one of them, she goes beyond flirting: she behaves as though she's waiting for the guy to make a move.

Once, at a big party, she chatted with a rich divorcee for 30 minutes. He asked her out. Then & only then did she tell him she was married.

Above is NOT the whole truth about my exhibitionist and adventurous wife, but I hope you got the picture. (There are things i am too ashamed to write about.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Write more on the HOT Zoe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous