Officer Ch. 02

Story Info
Girl gets spanked, tied, denied orgasm by officer.
1.2k words
4.39
18.5k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a vibrator?" I lift my head for a better view.

"Yes," he switches on the vibrator and scoots between my legs.

"It's going to be a frustrating day for you," I jerk when he places it on the hood of my clit. Slowly pleasure builds up. I greedily bend my knees and spread the legs as far apart as I can.

"So needy, huh?" I tremble with pleasure, and all of a sudden he removes it.

"Jackass," I scream in frustration. Last time on my birthday night, when we had sex, he's not like this, he showed me heaven. Now showing me the hell.

"Frustrating, right? I felt the same way. When you ghosted me," he lifts the vibrator, switches on and off.

"I thought it's better for both of us and I am half of your age,"

"Strange, you didn't remember it when you rode my dick last time,"

"That's because I was dick-drunk. It felt so good that I even thought of marrying you,"

"Now, how clit-shake-drunk you are?," he presses the vibrator so hard that I think I can explode. Just when I am almost on the edge, he takes it off.

I sigh "okay daddy, I won't ghost you. I will come to this lake house every Friday and will ride you. I will let you fuck me whole weekend mindlessly. Now give me your cock."

His eyes darken. With a swift movement he slams his full length into me.

"Will you let me tie you?" He withdraws and thrust back with full force.

"I will even let you spank me naked while tied up," -another thrust- I don't know why I am speaking like a sex addict. *Thrust* I think I am, just for him, for his dick.

*Thrust*

"Will you let me fill all your holes-" he slowly withdraws. He is deliberately being not deep just when I buck my hips for more.

"For sure," I cry, "Now please go deep, daddy. As deep as you can"

"I love when you beg me like that," he leans forward and dips two fingers in mouth.

"Suck," he orders.

I do as he says and suck his fingers greedily. He slowly thrusts. This time deeper. Then he withdraws both his fingers and dick same time. Before I cry for loss, he thrusts harder and strokes my clit with the soaked fingers. I want to feel his body. It is so frustrating that he has his hands all over me while I am completely tied and letting my pussy at his mercy. With each thrust I'm going higher and higher. I can't believe how hoarse my voice is for screaming out of pleasure. His hips rhythm quickens. He makes one last thrust, finally, my world explodes and he fills me with his sweet juices and collapses on top of me.

"You better unlock me now, I want to feel you, your whole fucking body," he lifts his head and kisses my forehead while unlocking my hands from the headrest. I hug him tightly and wrap my legs around him, yearning for more of his closeness. He rests his head in the crook of my neck and whispers in my ear, "Sleep."

←۝→

I wake up when I feel a tingling at my sex. When I open my eyes, I see him next to me stroking my sex and my legs are spread apart. Damn did I spread it myself? or did he do it?

"Do you have somnophilia?" I ask him, bucking my hips down to reach his fingers.

He leans forward and licks my earlobe while his free hand twists my nipple between his two fingers and whispers in my ear, "as soon as I place my hand on your cunt," I arch back when he tugs my nipple a little hard, "you spread your legs, voluntarily, wide apart."

I flush. Damn my body! It doesn't even think of letting my brain know. He props on his elbow and takes my other nipple into his mouth and starts fondling it with his tongue all while his other hand is still stroking my clit. His fingers started stroking faster and faster. I am too busy to care how I am panting like a dog. I lick my lips to moisten the dryness.

"Do you wanna come for your daddy,"

"Yes," I moan.

"Yes what, baby? " He tugs my nipple harder to the point my eyes are blurry with pleasure and pain.

"Oh! Yes Daddy. Let your baby come," I cry desperate for release.

"See you are starting to learn," Immense satisfaction in his voice. Finally, he rewards me with a most ever satisfying orgasm.

I am degrading lower and lower. But my body is too busy to care.

"Do you wanna shower,"

I nod.

He unbuttons his sweatpants.

"Wanna return the favour?" He murmurs when he caught me eye fucking him.

"I would love to," I lick my lips

He takes a lube from the soap stand and applies it to his full length. He looks at me with half lidded eyes, gently stroking himself.

"Kneel," he orders me.

I do as he says. When I look at our naked reflection in the mirror, it reminds me of a renaissance painting.

"Press your tits around me and ride,"

I press around him and move along his length to and fro. He caresses my face with the back of his hand.

"Do you know how beautiful you look? Kneeling with those big boobs around my cock," his hips buck forward and back.

"I bet you like the view," I press him tightly and move along.

"Oh yeah, " he fists his cock and strokes faster and faster while he throws his head back and murmurs, "I am gonna come. I'm gonna come on you baby"

That's it, his juices are all over me.

"How is my return favour, daddy? " I ask him

He grabs my shoulder and pulls me up. Looking him in the eye, I rub it all over my chest.

"How can you be a slut and cute at the sametime," he pulls me against his chest and kisses me aggressively.

"It's like how I get soaking wet when you command me while I am just usually pissed when others do it," I whisper against his lips.

"So you are into kink," he cups my cheeks and squeezes them.

I raise my tiptoes and whisper in his ear, "Maybe."

His eyes darken. All of sudden there is a sharp blow on my butt. Before I can react, his hand strikes a hard blow on my other cheek. I hug him tightly, subjecting my ass to more abuse.

"Did you like it?" he kneads me where he struck me.

"I don't know," I am too ashamed to admit.

"Let me know when you know," He strikes again, again and again.

For every strike, I dig my nails deeper and deeper into his back. I press my head against his hard chest.

Something is happening inside me. It doesn't sting. It is doing things to my vagina that I am not aware of. I am needy. Just needy that I am not aware of.

Note: Hey guys I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment if you want the next instalment. Let me know on a scale of 1-10 how hard/wet you are. XX