Officer Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unthinking and unbidden, Abby slipped off the cumbersome heels and lifted her stripy socked feet to the dashboard to better spread her thighs. While the John only worked at her juiced up pussy through the cotton panties, Abby delved her fingers inside, spreading her lips and working at her clit. Looking at the John's phone she tried on her sexiest expression and reached over to massage the cockney's hard cock through his garish golfing slacks.

"You are a fucking goer, ain't you Love?" The John murmured in surprise before unleashing his modest meat to Abby's delectation. She briefly caressed the cock and then leant into his lap hungrily. Unaware of the phone moving to take in her cock gobbling from the side, Abby's faintly lipstick smeared lips worked up and down the short member. Her right hand remained nestled in her sodden G-string pouch, while her left gently tickled the John's balls.

From outside the vehicle Abby's brightly socked toes could be seen flexing against the glass and her bare white butt cheeks bobbed up and down with the increased motion of her cock sucking. It didn't take long to get the distasteful bastard to the finish line...

"Oh god, oh fuck. I'm nearly there, I'm-" The John held her head firmly in place as he shrieked and oozed copiously into her mouth.

"Swallow it all up. Can't mess up my trousers." The John gasped, as Abby did as she was told. Breathing through her nose she gobbled up and swallowed down every bit of spunk that was deposited into her mouth. More than carried away, Abby was sure to lick and slurp at anything left on his rapidly shrinking cock as she came up for air. The John eagerly filmed the prozzie's sluttily beatific face as she swooned with spunk smeared around her lips and dribbling down her chin.

"Where to then love?"

The journey home felt dreamily unreal for Abby. The degradation experienced in the past twelve hours had well and truly exhausted her. After they'd set off Abby did put her blouse back on, but was happy to keep it lifted up above her loins at the John's request. His hand was continually caressing her bare white thighs, while his chubby digits traced lines across her wet lips through the hard worked G-string. Broken and positively reveling in the shame she was now experiencing, the dazed Detective knew that upon her arrival home, getting off with a vibrator would come before showering, crying or ringing in to lie about her absence from work. Yet Abby hadn't entirely taken leave of her senses and given the John her home address. Instead she asked him to drop her on a little side street in the general vicinity of her apartment building. He sleazily appraised her as they pulled up.

"Tell you what Love, gimme those wet knickers your wearing and I'll toss you a tenner for your next score?"

As if in a trance, a coyly grinning Abby began disentangling herself from the sodden G-string.

The John was sure to film her slick brown pubes and visibly engorged pussy as she handed over the panties and took the crumpled note. She then slipped on the pinching heels and opened the car door.

"You were better than alright Love. Tidy yourself up a bit and you could make some good money."

Abby said nothing in reply as she stepped out into the leafy North London street and tottered away from the car. Nobody was likely to proposition her in the relatively affluent suburb, but her two minute walk home certainly turned a few outraged heads. A little close scrutiny by passers-by inevitably revealed the fallen knee socked woman to be wondering around with her bare pussy on show beneath an obscenely short sheer dress.

So huge was her transformation from harsh suited and booted Detective to bedraggled panty bereft tart in knee highs, that nobody on the approach to her apartment building seemed to recognize Abby. The outer door to the building was mercifully open and she kept a spare key hidden in the soil of a large pot plant next to her apartment door, so Abby was lucky enough to enter her flat without calling on any neighbors.

She tossed the cum crumpled tenner on the coffee table and went straight for a bottle of wine in the kitchen. Glugging long from the bottle before even slipping off the stranger's high heels, Detective Abby Lockhart would need a little Dutch courage before calling her Governor. Perhaps she needed a little time off work to get her head straight. Then she remembered her vibrator...