All Comments on 'Officer Jocelyn'

by oliver57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope there are more episodes and also that they are 'nice'and basically consensual.

sinbad1000sinbad1000about 2 years ago

pretty sad u take a lady out she has pants on after the date ends the pants turn into a dress!

U need to remember what u wrote

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 2 years ago

I love Femdom police officer type stories. They seem to be kinda rare lately so I’m glad to see this one get uploaded. Every story you post seems to be great and I can’t wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have to write more on this story your public is waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I would be like Steven. A large full-figured woman could be a domme with me being her switch lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks so much for this wonderful story! Please write more of this quality! It is very good, that you use the retrospective to her parents d/s game, where collar, chain and the boot on his neck are mentioned. Great work in my opinion! Can't wait to read more of your work!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio3 months ago

Only so-so erotic. I like Femme-Domme fantasies but there needs to be a safe word and limits must be respected. Also, there needs to be a bit more believability here. Even if a man is a bit shorter, it is very rare for a woman to be physically stronger, especially with respect to upper body strength. I’m assuming that the woman is not taking testosterone or other male hormones or steroids. Some of the strongest men I’ve known were not particularly tall. An adult male chimpanzee is shorter than most adult men yet is far stronger. So height and such are not key factors in female dominance. Her attitude, the fact that most men have greater sex drive and far less ability to control it, and maybe a chastity device for the guy, and he’ll be hers forever to control. No need for violence (wrestling, choking, smothering). Erotic spanking is one thing; sadistic or punishment spanking is another (other stories by this author involve significant infliction of pain and based on Jocylen’s plans and fantasies, I assume additional chapters will include this too). Story is well-written with few errors and I like it but not to the point of scoring a four or five. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroliver57@oliver57
Just an ordinary guy who loves intelligent, strong, dominant women. My stories are generally about lives I would have loved to lead as the male in them. olivercromwell2004@yahoo.com