Officer Jocelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you should get up and start messing up the place a bit---but not too much---till I come back." With that Jocelyn left and Steven could hear the thud of her boots walking off.

Steven thought that getting "arrested" by Jocelyn and "stripped search" would be fun, so after messing the living room a bit, he decided he would be "found" in the bedroom. So he moved in there and started to rummage through her drawers, lingering a little too much in in the lingerie drawer.

"Freeze fucker!" Steven jumped at the sound of Jocelyn's voice. He couldn't believe how quietly she had come back in to play their game. He didn't move but looked back and saw her with her gun pointed at him. She's playing it real, he thought. Fortunately, he remembered that she had unloaded it.

"What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" Jocelyn asked.

"Uh, I, uh, found the door open and thought something was wrong, so I came in," Steven offered in his best roleplay voice.

"Bullshit. You're a thief, and a stupid one, too! You picked the apartment of a cop to rob."

Officer Jocelyn walked over to Steven and shoved him hard against the wall and then forcibly handcuffed his hands behind his back. She then "searched" her suspect very thoroughly, noting with satisfaction that Steven had a bulging erection inside his pants. "This won't do. I'm going to have to strip-search you." With that, Jocelyn tore Steven's shirt off him and pulled his pants and underwear off, leaving him naked but excited.

Steven was getting into this now. "Please officer, I can't go up for this. It will be my third strike. I'll do anything. Please!" Steven hoped he sounded convincing.

"Anything, huh?" Jocelyn said. And with that, she shoved Steven to his knees, still handcuffed. "Maybe we can come to some arrangement. Keep your head down! Don't look at me."

Steven could hear rustling and zippers and the shuffling of clothing. Finally, with his head still looking at the floor, a pair of high heeled black boots came into view. Those boots went between his legs, forcing them further apart, which had the affect of making him sit lower to the ground

"Look at me." Steven looked up and, despite their encounter a two nights before, it took his breath away. Jocelyn still had on thigh-high black boots with three-inch heels, a very tight-fitting police shirt opened, black gloves, her officer's cap, and nothing else. Jocelyn's tall, lean, muscular body towered over him.

With her long legs, her heeled boots, and the position he was in, Jocelyn's neatly trimmed bush was positioned just above Steven's head. Grabbing a fistful of Steven's hair and pulling his head back, Jocelyn stepped forward and positioned her sex right over Steven's mouth. "You pathetic scum, you know what to do, worship your superior!"

As Steven went to work in this little game and Jocelyn thought about the nature of her emerging relationship with Steven, her mind could not help but drift back to her age of puberty when she first became aware of what was involved in sexually dominating a male.

She had been out partying with her friends on her 18th birthday. She had expected to be out all night but decided to come because she was tired. It was around midnight and thought her parents were asleep, so she moved through the house very quietly.

As she quietly walked to bathroom, she saw a light and heard some strange noises coming from her parents' bedroom. Her mother was a tall majestic woman and remembered how she ruled the house with an iron fist. More than six feet tall and carrying an extra 50 pounds, her mother nevertheless retained a magnificent—albeit large—hourglass and feminine figure. Her father was a study in contrast: four or five inches shorter and reed thin.

Moreover, her mother made all the decisions in the house. They had learned never to ask dad fir permission on anything because he didn't have authority. her mother made that clear and her father always supported it. Her father also did most of the household chores. Many evenings she saw her mother relax after dinner while father cleaned parts of the house and waited on her mom.

Curious about what she was hearing, she ever so quietly approached her parent's room and peered through the crack in the door. She saw a sight that at first shocked and then mesmerized her. Her mother's large frame was encased in a tightly-laced black leather corset causing her already massive breasts to spill over the top and look even larger than life. She wore tall, tight-fitting black boots that bit into her flesh.

Her father was kneeling on the floor with his head to the ground and her mother's three-inch heeled boot was planted firmly on the back of his neck. She held in one hand a chain that was attached to a thick black collar around her father's neck and the leash was pulled tight. In her other hand was a long black riding crop, which her mother brought down again and again across her father's back and buttocks, cutting a red line into his flesh every time she struck, all the while he whimpered and pleaded for mercy.

Finally, when her mother stopped striking her father after what seemed to be 20 blows, she brought her father's mouth to her groin where her massive thighs and pussy seemed to swallow his head whole.

"Now eat me!" she remembered her mother's viciously commanding voice. As she forced him to pleasure her with a tight grip on what little she could see of his head, it was clear that her mother was in esctasy, with her eyes closed, her tongue wetting her lips, and her father's head encased inside her mother's powerful looking thighs. Clearly her father wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. What also impressed Jocelyn was how large and thick her father's cock was throughout the abuse and control her mother was inflicting on him. She knew his erection meant he was enjoying it.

Jocelyn remembered she watched her parents like this for what must have been at least 20 minutes and at least two more orgasms. And when that was done, her mother forced her father onto his back on the floor, she then slid her father's cock inside of her pussy, bent down to smother his face with her mammoth breasts and pounded them both to a climax. Jocelyn was certain her father suffered pain under her mother's relentless fucking but soon he let out the sounds of joy that came from shooting his load into her mother.

Jocelyn watched this all to the very end, until her parents settled down to sleep, interestingly with the collar remaining around her father's neck for the night (although it was nowhere to be seen when she saw him in the morning). She went back to bed, her heart pounding, unable (and unwilling) to expunge the images from her mind. With with her own groin tingling uncontrollably, she rubbed it to a climax to release the sensation, allowing her to sleep.

She wondered if her mother, at least, saw her that night. If she was right about that, was her mother was trying to subtly influence her daughter's sexual makeup in favor of female domination or it had been her imagination? Jocelyn knew from that point on that this was how she wanted men: they would submit to her, be her sexual plaything—indeed, her slave—or she would have nothing to do with them. She wanted to have men in the exact same way her mother dominated her father.

God gave her the face, body, and strength that made the outcome of any relationship she had with a boy a foregone conclusion.

But as Steven bought her ever closer to an orgasm, Jocelyn's thoughts recentered on what was going on right now and the "game" she was playing.

After climaxing, Jocelyn said: "All right you have a choice! I can turn you in and you most certainly will go to jail. Or you can agree to stay here and be my slave for as long as I find you amusing!"

Steven grinned. "I'll take Door B!"

Jocelyn broke out laughing at Steven's enthusiasm and after a good, solid spanking, and an extended round of fucking where she pounded Steven's body for a good half an hour, they both collapsed and went to sleep. As she drifted off, Jocelyn thought that while she had never been inclined to settle down before, having a rich slave-boyfriend did seem quite appealing, as perhaps did the idea of a slave-husband. She imagined she could put Steven's money to good use, in particular furthering her ambitions for a female body-building career. In light of his enthusiastic response to her domination of him, she expected Steven would hardly mind if she developed a few more muscles.

12