Officer Melinda's Ordeal - Day 02

Story Info
Day 2 of the story.
3.6k words
4.3
16.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is advised to read part 1 of the story before part two for it to make sense.

Day 2 Monday:

Shortly after sunrise without warning, Tyrone pulls the lewd piece of jewelry from Melinda's inexperienced ass causing her to wake up and squirm around in her bound position suddenly feeling an uncomfortable emptiness in her bowels.

As he peers at her ass he thinks that it is definitely her best feature, heart shaped with nice round globes, yet not too large, nor too small, and athletic firm from the gym.

His uncompromising eyes gaze upon her perfect ass. An eye-fucking and rimming will never be enough to satisfy his lustful appetite.

The blindfold enhances her other senses and she feels his powerful black hands kneading her bare buns like cookie dough. Abruptly his unwelcome hands slip away from her. The faint echo of a bottle cap dropping on the floor fills her ears.

The faithfully married police officer tries her best to verbally protest sobbing into her ball-gag, but the only words that come from her gagged mouth are an unintelligible "mphhat!"

Tyrone smacks her ass earnestly a few times and enjoys the sight of her soft white flesh jiggling. He commands her authoritatively, "Spread your legs pig!"

With reluctant compliance, she slowly spreads her legs, just enough to stop the painful slaps. He has full access to her virgin asshole. Just a moment later she feels a pair of slippery fingers burrow between her plump butt cheeks.

"Hold still," he barks at her, holding onto Melinda's long blonde hair with his free hand. "You best behave yourself bitch or this is gonna hurt!"

Melinda does her best to calm herself. She holds still and relaxes her sphincter muscles and anus while the stranger's cold, lubricated fingers wiggle their way into her tight backdoor. On top of being humiliating, it is also mildly ticklish and extremely uncomfortable as the stranger's fingers push past her anal ring and dig deeper into her rectum. There is plenty of lubrication on his fingers, which makes the process easier on both of them, but no less humiliating for her. His fingers spread her rectal walls apart and close them several times, causing her to curse angrily into the gag once more.

After a few minutes, he takes his fingers out long enough to unchain her removing her bra in the process, leaving her as naked as the day she was born. It feels good to be able to finally lower her arms. Before she knows what is happening his aggressive fingers were right back up her tight asshole.

"We are going upstairs bitch," he said.

With two of his uninvited fingers hooked deeply inside her rectum, he carefully leads her, stumbling along the way, up a small flight of stairs to the main part of his house. It feels so strange for her, walking like this. Her rectal muscles feel cramped already from being plugged all night long and her anus feels completely overwhelmed and overpowered. With each step, she could swear she was getting looser. The fact she has not had anything to eat or drink since yesterday morning leaves her a bit sluggish, and unfortunately too weak to fight back.

Tyrone leads her to the master bathroom.

He set her in the shower moving behind her, and gently shoved an enema nozzle connected to a tube, up into her asshole. She squirmed around and bit down roughly on the rubber ball gag confused about what was happening.

He paused for a moment, letting her calm down a little. Then, continued inserting the nozzle into place. She let out a small gush of gas, when the long nozzle finally was inside of her. His big fingers adjusted the bottom of the nozzle making sure it was snugly in place.

He stepped back smiling at his work, then turned on the handle of the faucet connected to the hose. She jumped in place as the ice-cold water invaded her bowels. The cold liquid filled her small body rather quickly, causing her flat tummy to quickly expand. She groaned into the gag as the freezing water made her cramp like never before.

The last time her stomach grew so big she was nine months pregnant with Kiley. His black hands massaged some baby oil on her belly growing. The cramps shook her to the core, coming in waves of terror. She leaned forward on her hands and knees trying to alleviate the pressure to no avail. When she was at her limit and couldn't hold another drop, He shut the faucet off then his hands clutched her swollen tummy.

It felt like an eternity. The cramps grew in intensity, until it was hard for her to breath. In serious pain, She attempted to expel the icy liquid. However, the nozzle has sealed her ass closed. Not a drop escaped her. She groaned loudly with the her efforts as Tyrone watched on amused at her pain for a few minutes, but eventually, he reached around, twisting the nozzle and allowing her to expel the water. The filthy fluids painfully gushed out of her ass, into the bathtub, making a loud splashing sound.

When Melinda was finally empty he repeated the entire painful process one more time, until the water coming out of me was crystal clear. Then he sprayed her down with a hose, and dried her with a towel.

Once again his fingers returned to her asshole to lead her someplace else. Tyrone leads her to the master bedroom like a finger puppet. He flings Melinda onto the soft bed, his two fingers finally release her little ring. He positions her on all fours on top of the silky bed sheets. Forcing her face down with her butt facing up presenting her rear end to him with her little feet hanging off of the edge of the bed.

"I am your Daddy now, and I'm going to make you squeal piggy!" he growls as he slaps her hard on the ass again. Her asshole clenched at the thought of what was to come. Her ass belonged to him for now, and there is nothing she can do about it at the moment. That was a rather unpleasant thought for her.

Melinda inhaled sharply in surprise as the cold wet metallic surface of a mystery object pressed against her small closed pussy lips without any warning. All of a sudden, her narrow pussy felt very full. The sensation was different than anything she felt before. It is not a cock inside of her, but something else. She tried to keep it out of her but to no avail. He rubbed it against her g-spot.

Tyrone looked down at his prize and picked up a remote control. His slick fingers adjusted a dial, and instantly she moaned into her gag as the vibrating egg hummed itself to life inside of her unwilling pussy causing her to involuntarily clench around it to keep it in place. The egg certainly packed quite a punch and was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

She heard the sound of his pants being unzipped, then to her horror, a moment later she feels the thick mushroom tip of his cock prodding against the chaste ring of her asshole. She shifts her hips in a futile effort to delay the inevitable, but that inadvertently spreads her ass just a little wider. Her body tenses up like a deer caught in the headlights.

She feels extremely helpless as she lays face down with her ass pointed upwards towards her kidnapper. Tyrone uses his free hand to align his fat mushroom tip at Melinda's anus. Her ass grips him painfully tight as his cock tries to cram his way in there. Before this, she never even let her loving husband stick a finger in her bum. Afraid of breaking, or tearing, or something horrible happening down there she tries to loosen herself up a little.

The crown of his thick dick stretches her asshole a little wider but slips back out, and then he shoves himself back in quickly so her ring contracts and grips his shaft tightly occasionally rubbing the tip on her soft labia lips for added lubrication. She feels the head of his massive penis enter and exit her puckered hole multiple times over what feels like an eternity to her. Her hips reflexively recoil from the unwanted invader that is threatening to rip her asshole apart. A shiver goes from her sphincter all the way up her spine. She squeezes her twitching ring tight on his cock every time it slips out. He continues this until her unwillingly compliant asshole stays gaped open ever so slightly, appearing as if it is hungry for his return.

Unable to see or speak, her sense of touch grows hypersensitive. Her legs shake uncontrollably and her gag suppresses a little yelp of anguish as her asshole is stretched more and more. Her teeth clamp down on the ball gag in her mouth in righteous indignation.

The intrusive cock feels extremely uncomfortable and rather painful in her stubborn backdoor. Yet the feeling is also new and strangely pleasurable. The big black cock stimulates nerve endings she never knew existed. She feels a mysterious fullness inside her body she has never felt anything like this before. His cock slowly but surely continues its journey all the way inside of her. All she can do is shudder and pant into her gag. The rest of that massive dick slid inexorably up her ass. She could feel the vibrating egg in her bald pussy, through the thin membrane separating it from her tortured and stretched bottom. She feels absolutely filthy not having bathed since yesterday morning, and is covered in sweat.

Tears roll down her blindfolded eyes. Her face grimaces and she clenches her teeth around the gag while moaning. With the egg vibrating wildly against her g-spot and several hard thrusts of his thick veiny cock in her squirming asshole. A wave of guilt passes through her as her body betrays her. Before long she has her first albeit forced anal orgasm. Her bare bottom feels a warm tingling sensation.

It was unlike any orgasm ever had, and very powerful. It centered in her asshole and erupted from her core in sharp waves that made her body jerk and twitch in a fit. Her asshole clenched, gripping his cock around the base with long, forceful contractions as her orgasm slowly subsided.

It was an internal feeling at first, and then it was like a spark that set off a flame of divine spasms which she will remember forever. She has a second and third orgasm one after another. With the vibrating egg doing what it was designed to do, she trickles vaginal fluids onto the bed from her fourth and final intense anal climax as her whole body trembles!

Taking this as encouragement Tyrone picks up the pace and keeps violating her rear end as Melinda's legs turn weak and feel like limp noodles. He fucks her asshole for several more minutes until it was his turn to orgasm. He grunts as he fills her newly stretched asshole with a hot, creamy load. Temporarily appeased he rests behind her much smaller body to regain his strength. He finally pulls out of her and his big black cock is limp. She pants into her gag in exhaustion. She feels the stranger's cum inside her leak dribbling out and dripping down onto her fertile pussy lips. His huge body spooning up behind her tiny frame and holding her small breasts. She cringes in pain as he slips the butt plug back inside her, and wipes his cock head off on her slit. She feels as dirty as a used condom.

Tyrone rolls off of his sobbing victim and lays beside her in bed. Over the next few minutes, his breathing slows down. He is a bit spent and decides to get a little nap in.

Melinda curls into a fetal ball hugging her knees sobbing into her gag. The two of them lay like that for several minutes until she becomes dimly aware of his snoring. A fire lights inside of her. This is her chance to escape, and she gets a burst of adrenaline.

With great care she uncurls herself, and her soft hands move up to slip her blindfold down. For the first time, she sees her captor. He is a gigantic man that dwarfs her tiny size. Fortunately for her, he is out cold for now at least. Slowly and carefully she crawls out of bed. Her hands unfasten the gag that has been keeping her from speaking.

Her eyes wander around the room examining her surroundings. She sees her police duty belt on the other side of the room and creeps towards it slowly and quietly. Her gun is still attached to her belt, and she draws it out silently. She checks to make sure it is loaded and then points it directly at Tyrone's big black cock. Her married pussy twitches wildly and uncontrollably. Just the sight of it made her feel filthy shameful, and angry. Finally, she has the upper hand and will make it out of her ordeal safely. With her hands trembling she is very tempted to pull the trigger... Her beautiful blue eyes continue to stare at his cock longer than is necessary as her pussy tingles. She can't believe that fits into her. It is about twice as big as her husband Ryan's, and a bit thicker. Her trigger finger itches and a part of her wants to shoot his dick off here and now. However, It's not her style to shoot someone in their sleep even though this monster deserves it. She takes mercy on him sparing his life.

She takes a few seconds to stare at her captor's head burning his face into her memory. Then looks around his room looking for some clothes to wear. She finds one of his dirty t-shirts on the floor, and on her much smaller body, it is about the size of a dress. She slips it on over her head and tip-toes out of the room slowly with her gun in hand looking for any accomplices that may still be a threat. It is time to make an escape.

There are several rooms in his house, and she slowly and carefully peeks her head in each one relieved to find out he was acting alone. After realizing that she is in a drug house having found his laboratory she moves on towards the exit. She finds a set of keys in a bowl by the door, and carefully places them into the lock trying not to make any noise as she walks out of the house barefoot and bottomless.

The truck is parked in the driveway. She climbs in placing her gun in the passenger seat then starts the ignition, and pulls out of the driveway slowly. She has no idea where she is, but she just drives trying to find a police car or station. She becomes chillingly aware of the huge load of cum that she has unwillingly taken from her attacker directly injected deep into her bowels. With her adrenaline rush dying down it is only then that she realizes the egg is still vibrating inside her quivering pussy at a moderate pace, and the plug is still deep inside her sore asshole. She pulls over to the side of the road for a couple of minutes and, slowly and carefully removes both of them as quickly as possible placing the used sex toys on the dashboard as evidence.

She shifts to the side in the driver's seat and pushes out as much of his sperm as she can using some napkins found in the glovebox to clean it up. It runs down her ass cheeks. She could not help but reach back to feel the puffy ring of her freshly-fucked sphincter. The sight of his semen on her finger brings her to tears of anger, and she almost wants to lick it up. This makes her realize just how dehydrated she is as she has had nothing to drink today.

Back on the road, and a few minutes later after driving past a strip mall good luck smiles upon her. There is a police station just ahead. She pulls into the parking lot, and walks inside to tell her story. The officers are kind to her bringing her food and water, and listening to her carefully. Today is "take your daughter to work day." One of the policemen has a daughter about Melinda's size attending a catholic high school, and the young girl takes pity on Melinda saying that she is going to run home and get her something to wear. Twenty minutes later the young girl returns to the station with one of her school uniforms. Her kindness brings tears to Melinda's eyes.

Melinda is given some privacy to clean herself up and get dressed. There is a dressing room with a shower, and a mirror at the police station. The warm water relaxes her, and she scrubs her skin as she has never scrubbed before spending a good ten minutes in there. No matter how much she washes she always feels unclean. This is not a dirtiness on the outside that can be cleaned with soap and water, but on the inside, that may never go away.

The catholic school uniform consists of a blue plaid knee-length skirt, saddle shoes, a white button-down shirt, a sweater, long white cotton socks, and matching soft white panties. A blue hairband completes the look. After brushing her hair, and putting it into a ponytail she feels like a schoolgirl again. She does a spin around looking at herself at all angles and admires herself in the mirror. With her cute face and small size, she could definitely pass for an innocent teenage student.

Something has been bothering her since her shower. She pulls her skirt up, and panties down reaching back to touch her sphincter as she looks down at it in the mirror. The earlier events replayed in her mind. Surprisingly, her snug asshole is not that sore after her anal pounding. She can see a large red hand-print on her ass from the spankings she endured earlier. The gloomy expectation that her rear end would be irreversibly stretched wide open and aching filled her mind. Fortunately, it does not look permanently damaged. Instead, it tingled at her touch and she felt a shot of guilty arousal before coming to her senses and fixing her clothes.

Aftermath:

She returns to the other polce officers, and finds out that the police are going to act now against her attacker. Melinda gets in the backseat of one of the police cars, and goes along for the ride. She borrows a cellphone to contact her mother, and her superior officer to let them know she is okay.

After arriving at Tyrone's residence they initiate a no-knock warrant, and of course, it is in his nature to resist with all of his might. That was a bad decision on his part. There are plenty of angry police officers, and although he gets a couple of good shots in there are just too many and he soon succumbs to their vastly superior numbers... They go on for about eight or nine minutes longer than is necessary beating him to a bloody pulp with no mercy kicking him on the ground and whatnot.

Even Melinda the person who has every reason to hate him stopped watching the first few minutes looking away saying "He has had enough, just lock him up"... Of course that didn't stop them and, there are body cams galore, and days later people are out protesting and rioting worse than ever in his name dubbing him a "gentle giant".

Tyrone survives, but the doctors say he will never walk again, and he will face a lengthy prison sentence when he recovers. Perhaps a fate worse than death. Among the loudest of the protestors is his little brother Jamal the pimp. Jamal vows to take revenge against the police. First, his son is dead, and now his big brother will never walk again all thanks to the police.

Not wanting to watch the beating anymore Melinda left the area, and walked around towards the barn with one of the other officers the one with the daughter who was so kind to give her a school uniform and they found some cows, and chickens, and pigs... Among the pigs is a little baby piglet. All of these animals are scheduled to be terminated after their owner has been arrested and he won't be coming home to feed them any time soon. So, Melinda decides to enact a little bit of civil asset forfeiture. She takes the runt of the piglets with her as a present for Kiley. Melinda is driven home, and reunites with her daughter and parents after her ordeal. Kiley loves her present and they decide to name him "Wilbur".

She gets a message from Ryan that he is coming home for good from Afghanistan in a few days. She never tells her family and friends what happened to her keeping that to herself. Melinda takes a little bit of time off of work, but a month later she is back on the force, and has been promoted for her bravery in apprehending Tyrone.

Melinda is about to start working undercover as a fake hooker to help fight the scourge of prostitution, but that is another story for another day.