All Comments on 'Officer Melinda's Ordeal - Day 01'

by Thecursedwriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bon début.

La voir devenir l’esclave sexuelle du quartier va être intéressant .

Avec laisse et gamelle.

Et qu’elle se fasse violer par les gosses du quartier.

Tu peut peut-être lui mettre des petites tenues.

Et un bikini

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting for next instalment.great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GREAT! Keep going buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't even start the story bc the description of her is so gross. Please introduce me go an adult that is only 89lbs. Thats just gross to picture. Literally a child's body or shes just so skinny she would be bones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let's say Tyrone had a black girlfriend who hates cops and she has a birthday coming soon. Let's say Tyrone brings her to meet Melinda tied up struggling to expel buttplug from ass while being sleep deprived. Tyrone introduces Melinda to his girlfriend with a beaming Cheshire cat grin. The girlfriend sees the buttplug nearly out of Melinda's ass and quickly pushes it hard back up the asshole which causes Melinda to sexually moan through the mouth plug as if she is enjoying it . Tyrone says the buzzword reparations and that turns on the girlfriend who strips off her clothes and starts rubbing her black body against the humiliated cop trying to repel her lesbian temptations from her black Mistresss.

Tyrone sits in a comfy leather chair watching his girlfriend break down all barriers preventing Melinda from fulfilling her obligations to start paying reparations for her sins. Tyrone smiles as Melinda begs forgiveness from her Mistress by submissively sharing open mouth kissing and the passing of fluids for her to swallow when Mistress twists her nipple.

Lesbian conversion achieved as Mistress prepares Melinda for accepting the ultimate fucking of her lifetime from Tyrone who impregnated her while she looks at a picture of her daughter as she pays reparations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is terrific!

Keep going, buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where’s the next parts? Continue!

fm28fm28over 2 years ago

You have given up? This is a good start, please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous