Officetel Upgrade AMWF Pt. 01

Story Info
A white woman in Korea finds another way to pay rent.
1.3k words
4.41
11.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first day in my new apartment provided by my job was underwhelming. With only one room and a small bathroom I was incredibly disappointed being used to at least a separate kitchen and bedroom. My new co-worker seemed too tired and busy to care so I didn't bother asking her why it was so small. I just felt resigned to spending my time at home in a little box that was covered in stains.

I had come to Korea for a year to pay off some debt after graduation doing the usual teaching thing and I didn't want to waste money drinking when the cost of living was so expensive. I did turn heads wherever I went which was exciting. I'm pretty plain back home but here having some curves and being taller makes you stand out from thin as a rail Korean women. My breasts had always been quite large and my butt was nice and round but I didn't consider myself outstanding.

After a month of walking to school, doing work that was way too easy and not meeting anyone I felt incredibly lonely. Plus nursing the cheapest option in cafes to stay out of my apartment made me feel that I needed a change. My co-workers were no help as they were way too busy but they informed me that my building's manager could speak fluent English.

They set up a meeting for me glad to not have to deal with the issue anymore. They probably thought that I was greedy but whatever.

The meeting was in a cafe and I was expecting an older balding guy but I was shocked when who I discovered was the manager approached. He was dressed in a well fitted suit, was tall and he was in good shape. Not bad for a middle-aged guy. I was dressed in a short skirt and a thin blouse covered with a hoody.

He introduced himself in English and didn't bother with bowing or handshaking the Korean way. He spoke with a slight British accent as he told me that he had studied in India. We talked about how I thought about Korea and how my flight was. Typical stuff. I asked him if it was possible to get a larger apartment by paying myself on top of what the school paid. He told me that it was possible but we should look at the rooms.

He took me to the top floor and opened up a door leading into a two-room apartment with a large window.

I exclaimed "Wow this is perfect!"

But then I remembered the money.

"I don't think I can afford it," I told him taking off my hoody making sure to bare my assets. The idea was to influence his thinking but I didn't realize what I was getting into.

"Okay, I have a deal," he stated confidently, "If I can take you on a date every weekend then you can have this place with no extra cost. I have to redo your old apartment anyway."

"Agreed," I said shocking myself. Who knows why I said that but maybe it was because I was so far away from anyone that I knew.

"But I need some collateral," he said smiling, "If you want this then show me you mean it."

He unzipped his pants and took out a massive cock that must have been at least eight inches long and with considerable girth.

I was shocked because while I didn't believe in stereotypes I still wasn't expecting such a huge cock!

I got on my knees resignedly at first just thinking about the money while he smiled and walked forward pointing his cock towards my mouth. I opened and he promptly shoved it into my mouth. I tried to pull back at first but he quickly started to piston in and out using my mouth like a pussy. I was surprised most of all by how wet I was getting. Being used like a sex toy was turning me on!

He stopped, turned to me and pointed at his phone.

"If you want to go further then I want to record," he said. My head was swimming from being so horny and I nodded yes.

I heard the loud chime of the camera starting to record and then he started speaking to me in Korean saying what I assumed weren't nice things. I couldn't even understand but I loved it.

He tensed up and then pulled his cock out of my mouth and exploded across my face. He patted my head to reward me and told me the key code, where to sign the paperwork and that movers would come this weekend. He left me in my new apartment with his cum splattered on my face.

For our next weekend meeting he had a surprise for me: On his phone was a video of me with my face blurring sucking his cock on some porn video site. He started translating the comments from Korean and highlighted the ones calling me a slut.

I was indignant that he would do that but it also made me incredibly wet.

"Want to make the next one," he asked me grinning.

I agreed quietly with all common sense telling me to run away and he said "Good girl."

He lead me to his apartment this time and made me strip after I entered.

"Shower, now!" he barked to me and I followed his order obediently.

He stripped revealing his muscles and smooth slightly brown skin that made me salivate. But most of all what drove my crazy was his big cock and large smooth balls.

He rinsed himself and then gave me a bar of soap and told me to clean him. I lathered him up spending time on his nipples and his large rapidly hardening cock. He turned around pointing his firm butt to me and I dutifully soaped and rinsed his shaved asshole.

"Good girl," he told me.

We dried off and then he took me to the bedroom and sat down on the edge of his large four poster bed. He pointed to his cock and I took it into my mouth feeling it harden more and more as my tongue played with it.

He told me to stop and then lifted his legs up baring his asshole to me.

I hesitated and he gave me an order: "Lick now."

I closed my eyes and licked his asshole which made him moan. I kept licking it before he told me to stop.

"You're such a slut," he told me, "You love Korean cock don't you?"

I nodded.

He took out a red marker from beside the bed and said "Sit still," before writing on my face.

He took out his phone and said, "Say it out loud."

I heard the camera chime before I looked into it and repeated "I love Korean cock."

He stopped recording with a smile on his face motioned for me to get on the bed.

"Get on all fours," he said.

I did and he grabbed my hair yanking my head back before pushing his cock into my wet pussy stretching me out.

"Fuck, white pussy is the best," he grunted as I squealed in pleasure and pain.

He fucked me hard and soon he was tensing up and I felt his cum squirting into me. He hadn't lasted very long after my tongue but he just kept cumming into me filling me up.

He pulled out his cock and the last spurts of cum landed on my ass while his load leaked out of me. I heard the camera click as he took photos with his phone.

"Next weekend let's go over the comments together," he said as he smiled to me. I was looking forward to it.