Officetel Upgrade AMWF Pt. 02

Story Info
Things heat up on the way to a night at a hotel.
1.7k words
4.52
6.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks for the comments. The first part was pretty much a test to see if I enjoyed this so I will do my best to flesh out the story more.*

I was still keeping up the image of the good teacher at work by wearing the conservative dresses that were in fashion among Korean women but even at work sitting at my desk my thoughts would wander to my building manager's long and thick dark brown cock. I had strayed from my plans of having a quiet uncomplicated time in Korea after just one month. Getting favours through sex and becoming an amateur porn star hadn't been in the plan.

Really though, I hadn't expected to be so in demand as my long blond hair that many mistook for bleached hair turned heads. I felt sorry for the Korean girls who actually bleached their hair imagining how difficult it would be to go from jet black to blonde.

My phone buzzes and I check it hiding the screen from view. It is a message from Jinsoo, the building manager's name, and upon opening it I see his cock pointing directly at me. I quickly close it blushing. He likes to toy with me.

He seems to be permanently horny and he told me that he had acquired a taste for "riding the white horse" in India with international students while studying there.

My phone buzzes again and I check it covertly out of view of anyone.

"Dress up tonight" it says.

I keep thinking about his cryptic order during my class and mentally plan my outfit in my head.

After classes finish walking home but my dress feels restrictive and baggy making me look like a nun or something. I am young, there are no consequences back home and I can show off I think to myself.

I choose a black dress with sequins on it that I had kept in hopes of going as flapper on halloween more than anything that I would wear seriously. After a few adjustments, some work with a sewing kit and the addition of leggings brought from a convenience store I could play the part of someone who looks sexy and sophisticated.

Sitting on my much wider couch and spacious room I open the picture he sent me and start touching my clit. Usually I hate these kinds of pictures but I miss the feeling of his big cock inside of me. As I'm getting close I hear a knock on the door.

He appears dressed in an elegant suit looking handsome and well groomed with a short trimmed beard.

"How are you enjoying the new apartment?"

"I love it," I say.

"I realize that I may not have been the best gentleman so I thought that you could accompany me for dinner tonight," he says.

I was expecting role play but he's serious!

"I would love to" I say.

We take his car, a black BMW.

"We need to make a stop on the way there," he says.

He parks the car and we walk down a set of stairs into what I realize is a sex shop.

I blush but he tells me to relax.

We walk around the aisles of onaholes and fake mouths until we get to the vibrators.

"I want to make this interesting" he says as he holds up a box.

He pays the clerk and I head for the door but he stops me.

"No back here," he says while grinning and opening the box.

He leads me behind a curtain into a back area and he turns me around bending me over.

Expecting his cock, I jump when I feel a small sex toy being pushed into my pussy.

"Already wet? I should have expected," he says.

He pushes it in deeper and I moan before remembering that the clerk is still nearby.

Suddenly he pulls his fingers out of me and stands me up.

"Let's say thank you to the clerk," he says and we re-emerge from behind the curtain.

The clerk is behind the counter and I use my limited Korean to say thanks while red from embarrassment.

As I'm saying it I feel the vibrator inside of my pussy spring to life and pleasure flows through my body causing me to stumble on my words and moan instead.

The clerk grins and talks in Korean to Jinsoo approvingly before laughing. Meanwhile I'm feeling my body start to tingle all over.

Suddenly it stops and we return to the car.

"That stays inside you no matter what" he tells me as we pull away.

"So, do you go after Asian guys often," he asks me.

"No, honestly you're the first," I say.

He smiles and says "That's how it usually goes but little white girls can't resist a meaty Korean cock like mine" he says as he turns on the vibrator making me moan.

And then it's off again.

"So you teach right? What do you think of it?" he asks me.

"It's kind of boring," I say.

"Yeah most foreigners are out drinking in Seoul immediately after they finish."

"Not really my thing," I say.

Traffic outside is slowing to a halt with us only moving forward every few minutes.

"I made some money with a small business and then I bought the building with a loan," he says, "My parents pushed me to make money so that I can support them."

"Aren't you sweet," I say.

As I say that he undoes his pants exposing his thick and brown cock.

"Yes but no one rides for free," he says while smiling.

I dutifully undo my seat belt and reach over and put his cock in my hands. As I start licking it the vibrator starts again causing me to lurch forward and his cock slides into my mouth.

He holds me in place and keeps talking.

"Yeah I've been the loyal son like I was raised to be but I've not really had time for dating."

I gasp for air before he pushes my head back down.

"So I think that I might be rusty when it comes to romance."

My lower half feels like it's melting or turning into jelly, the car is beeping at us because my seatbelt is off and my mouth is full of his cock.

I feel his cock tense up and penetrate deeper into my throat before he starts groaning and cum starts shooting into my mouth. I swallow his heavy and thick cum.

The vibrator stops. I rearrange myself and clean around my mouth with a wetwipe.

After traffic clears up we pull into a fancy hotel in downtown Seoul.

We have dinner at a buffet and while we eat I see people staring at me.

"They think that you're a prostitute," he says with a smile.

I couldn't think of a comeback as I had kind of accepted a large gift in exchange for sex.

"Don't worry though, I think that you want to be here," he says with a smile.

The food was amazing and had tons of western food that I hadn't been able to find anywhere.

After we finish he announces loudly "Let's go up to our room."

He takes me by the hand and makes sure to grab my ass in front of everyone.

In the elevator there's an American tourist who is staring at me and Jinsoo. I guess he had never seen a Korean guy with a white girl before.

"I need your cock," I whisper audibly to Jinsoo, "It's the biggest I've ever had."

"You white girls are such sluts for Korean men," he tells me.

We get off the elevator leaving the tourist staring at us.

We enter the room and it contains a big double bed, a bathroom with a tub and a big window.

Immediately he throws me down on the bed and the vibrator turns on with more power than ever before.

He lifts my legs up. pushes my underwear aside and then pushes his finger into my asshole.

"No, what are you doing" I protest.

He pushes it further and I moan from the feeling of his finger and the vibrator rubbing against each other.

Soon he adds two fingers and I feel myself stretching. He turns the vibrator even higher.

Everything is soaked from my pussy and now his two fingers easily fuck my ass.

He pulls his fingers out and I see that he's filming as he guides his big cock into my ass.

I wince as he pushes the head in and it feels like I'm being ripped apart. He starts moaning, swearing in Korean and saying "It's so tight."

His cock in my ass rubs against the vibrator pushing it up and down in my pussy driving me crazy.

I feel him stiffen and he roars as he grabs me tight and fills my ass full of his cum. The pressure pushes the vibrator as deep as possible and I cum hard.

I'm left splayed out on the bed with my ass exposed leaking cum. He takes photos and then helps me up, takes out the vibrator and takes me to the bathroom to take a shower.

This time he soaps me up and washes me off as I'm still sore from being fucked in the behind.

After some rest and drying off he leads me to the window and opens it. It's dark outside but there's a busy intersection and tons of other tall buildings.

He arranges me so that my face and breasts are against the window and slides his cock into my pussy. Each time he pushes me forward my breasts squeeze against the glass and my open mouth leaves drool.

I feel embarrassed from being fucked in view of so many people.

Buses and cars fly past and there's windows as far as I can see but all I can think of is the massive cock deep inside of me.

He groans and cums deep inside of me filling me up.

We shower so that he can clean me up and then we fall asleep.

After parting ways next morning we agree to meet again next weekend.