Official Choices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we can trust our girls to work things out." Celia said with more than a hint of pride.

Jonah rubbed his chin, "Well... If we're doing that... Move the girls in, within the next couple days, we might not miss the game with Paul on the weekend, Teo."

"Game?" Lorelai asked quickly.

Hannah let out a sigh, "Their stupid roleplaying thing, Lor. Nerd of nerds?"

"Don't suppose you can play with a one-off guest in something like that, can you?" Lorelai asked, still curious what her dad would be like. She didn't see him as much of an actor, getting absorbed into things.

"Actually, that's easy, if you want to join us one night." Mateo replied with a knowing smile at Jonah.

Hannah paused from eating Lorelai's food, "I'm staying home, if you're joining the boys. Sorry, not my thing."

"I'll make it up to you, after." She replied and kissed her cheek, "But that's adulting, too, isn't it? Being okay with doing different shit, sometimes?"

"Mmm." Hannah smiled, and kissed her - passing a bite of the chicken skewer to her.

Celia gave a small laugh, "Well, then. Tomorrow, you two should take some time. I'll head back to town and see if I can't close the deal on this cute little apartment near us. The realtor is a friend, which should help."

"Oh, that one?" Jonah said with a little disappointment, "I thought it was a bit small, but I guess it should work for them."

Mateo shrugged, "It's their first place. Small is better. Helps to teach you what's important, fast. Living on your own is all kinds of different. Speaking of, you'll have a permanent wardrobe, to rebuild, Lor. Don't just fill it with pretty things. Remember the practical."

"Um... On that front, dad..." Lorelai hesitated, palming a potato to Hannah, "Is it... Going to be okay to intern? Can I get a job interview?"

He chuckled, "You've already had it. The advert you cut the other day. Red Easter? Tim gave it his approval. You'll be working for him doing much of the sameness, if you're interested. Though, there would be a condition. You'll need to enrol in a graphic design course. Get your bachelor, part time."

"I get my ATAR next week!" Hannah announced and grinned, "We could end up in the same arts course, cuz! Turn every assignment into a competition."

"Loser has to cook dinner?" Lorelai grinned back at her.

Celia gave a small laugh, "Looks like you two have things worked out. Whilst I didn't bring anything special for dessert to celebrate, I did manage to remember the world's most embarrassing box."

"Embarrassing?" Lorelai asked in confusion.

Jonah chuckled, "I'll grab it from the tent. Finish eating before you open it."

Hannah looked from one parent to the other, looking like she didn't have a single clue what they were up to. Lorelai glanced at her own dad, and he was staring rather intently at the top of his drink and pretending to be oblivious.

The mysterious box was just a shoebox. Cardboard and unwrapped. Jonah delivered it to his daughter, kissed her head, and then went and sat down. Hannah went to open it.

Celia spoke up quickly, "Might want to save that for after dinner. Not the kind of thing you want to open in front of us. Just the two of you."

Hannah yanked the lid off, even more curious, and then went the same colour as her hair. From the angle Hannah was sitting in her lap, Lorelai couldn't see into the box, despite craning her neck.

Her girlfriend closed it very slowly, took a deep breath, and then yelled loudly, "What. The. Fuck!?"

"Language!" Celia rolled her eyes.

Lorelai poked Hannah in the ribs, hard, "Oi. What's in it? I didn't see."

"Oh, just a couple of vibrators, a dildo, a fucking buttplug..." Hannah said in exasperation.

Lorelai went still, moving her mouth open and shut in surprise.

"Girls need their toys." Celia said innocently.

Hannah groaned, "Oh god. Did not need that image, mum!"

"You're supposed to be imagining all the faces you could make Lor, make for you. Not your boring old mother." Celia said sweetly.

Lorelai whispered quietly in shock, "B-buttplug."

"Everything two young uni girls could want." Jonah replied, "Along with the toys is a lot of books and things, too. Explaining how to stay safe. But you're at the right age to explore. So, instead of fantasising and wishing you could, but feeling too embarrassed... Think of it as a `My First' kit. But for sex."

"Dad!" Hannah yelled.

Mateo chuckled quietly, and sipped at his drink, whilst still deliberately avoiding looking over at Lorelai.

She shook her head, and then grinned and pushed Hannah off her lap. Using her shoulder to stand up, "Well then. On that note... Hannah and I are going to bed. Enjoy!"

Hannah started trying to protest, as Lorelai dragged her, and the offending box, back to the tent.

After they ducked in, Lorelai gave a small laugh, and sat down cross-legged, "Do you think that got them back?"

"No." Hannah said, lying down onto the sleeping bag. "I... I can't believe them! Or you. Our parents embarrass us by talking about sex shit, and you go and join in!"

"Duh." Lorelai rolled her eyes, "Do you really think that you're more embarrassed than Uncle Jonah?"

"Yes. A million times, yes!"

Lorelai poked at the offending box, and then opened it cautiously. The books that Jonah had indicated were lying at the bottom. Books and a few pamphlets. Guides to safe cleaning of toys and girly parts. And... Asses. How to spot STIs.

She pulled out one of the books, looking at the subtitle and smiling, "How to tell your family you're gay. Well, we did that... But it still might help you figure some stuff out."

"Yes, dad's nice like that." Hannah said grumpily, "But a buttplug!"

Lorelai looked at the plastic wrapping around the bullet-shaped chrome, and frowned, "Huh. It vibrates, too. I... I do kinda want to find out how that feels. Not camping. One weekend, when I'm feeling extra horny."

"Your butt." Hannah said is disbelief.

She shrugged, unashamed, "So? It's just trying stuff. If I had to pay for the thing, I'd never do it. But we've got it, so why not give it a try? Oh. Got two of them. Suppose it's one of those no-sharing things."

Hannah leaned up on her elbows, glaring at her, "And you, are never, I repeat, never, going to ever stick something up my ass!"

"Agree to disagree." Lorelai teased and went back to the treasure box. She pawed through the contents, "Little egg. Big dildo. Three different lubes... This one looks like a toothbrush. Oh, it sucks the clitty. I reckon you'll like that one."

"Please stop." Hannah moaned, putting her arm over her face.

"Holy shit. Anal beads." Lorelai stared at the lumpy object and looked up, "So... Wanna try something?"

"No. And get my ass outta your head, cuz!" Hannah half-yelled. Followed immediately by laughter outside of their tent.

Lorelai grabbed the clit-sucker, and then tried to break it open. Before realising it was the awful kind of packaging that needed scissors, and none were provided.

She gave up trying to free the toy and put it aside, before sidling up to Hannah and kissing her girlfriend's chest. The girl glared at her, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Fucking you." Lorelai said innocently, and went back to kissing at her.

Hannah rolled onto her side, away from her.

Lorelai sighed heavily and crossed her arms, "Oh, come on. It's just a bit of fun. And we get to get them back for embarrassing us."

"Says the girl who wasn't in the mood if everyone was listening, before!" Hannah hissed.

She shrugged, "I'm changeable. You need to get used to that."

"And I'm not in the mood. You could turn me down, so I'm turning you down." Hannah said with an edge to her voice.

Lorelai backed off quickly, "Okay. Absolutely okay. Um... Do you want a hug? Or for me to just go away?"

"No hug. But no leaving." Hannah growled from where she was lying on her side.

Lorelai picked up the two she'd failed to free, and lay down against Hannah's back. Idly twisting the packaging back and forth to give her hands something to do. "Sorry. I didn't mean to... Forget it. I'm just sorry."

"It's fine." Hannah said with a tone.

"If we had cake I'd go get you some." Lorelai whispered.

"It's fine!"

She pulled her shoulders in, wincing. Lorelai didn't really have anything to compare the situation to. She knew it was embarrassing, but probably not in the same way that Hannah did. Lor's mum would never have done anything to encourage her, in an embarrassing way or not.

Chewing on the edge of the package, Lorelai picked up the self-help book on being gay, and started to read through the introduction. She was pretty sure that she was bi, not gay. However, she was guessing that some of the stuff overlapped.

It was mostly about... Not caring? Not making it a big deal. It was part of who you were. There were two temptations, from what Lor was picking up. One was to make being gay into being your whole identity, instead of just a part of it. The other was to go too far the other way and pretend it didn't matter at all.

The book was boring.

She tossed it into the box, and gave a small yawn. "Want to take a walk under the stars of something, before going to sleep?"

"You hurt your ankle. You can't walk." Hannah whispered.

Lorelai's eyes went wide and she twisted over, grabbing her girlfriend's shoulder and flattening her to see that she was crying. She stared in shock, "What the fuck? Why are you... Upset? What did I do?"

"It's not you." Hannah growled and looked away from her, "And I'm not crying."

"Sure, it's just fucking raining." Lorelai said sarcastically, "Hannah. I'm here. For you. Even if its... Rant and spill. Even if you think it's stupid. Just tell me."

"I hate me." Hannah shrugged.

Lorelai looked over at the box, "Oh. And your parents are being supportive. So it hurts, because you can't work out why it hurts."

"Mmm."

She sighed, and wrapped herself around Hannah, nestling her head onto one of her breasts, "Sorry. I should have seen that coming... Hey. Here's a distraction. How long ago do you think your parents put that thing together? For Celia to be able to grab it for our trip."

"Pretty sure they bought it the day after you arrived." Hannah gave a small shrug, her voice empty.

Lorelai frowned, "So... Not even knowing me... Your parents decided that I'd be totally fine with them embarrassing me by buying me a bunch of toys. Your parents come across as way more conservative than they are."

Hannah tried to give a pity laugh, but it didn't come out that well.

Lorelai sighed, "Fine. I can't cheer you up that way. But if you don't give me at least a hint, then I'm going to find my hidden stash of gummy worms, and then start feeding them to you until your stomach pops from bloating."

"... Got any chocolate?"

"Left? No. I ate that when it was my turn to cry." Lorelai gave a small laugh, and went over to her bag and unzipped it, "So... What do I have left? Gummy worms. The food that had you kiss me for the first time. Sour straps. Some marshmallows, and eh... Half a block of cooking chocolate to go with them. I... Um... Ate the rest. And some roasted peanuts. What do you want?"

"Cooking chocolate. Save the marshmallows." Hannah whispered.

She grabbed it and scooted over to Hannah, cracking a piece off and holding it over her head, "You said you wouldn't leave, earlier, but then I spent the day snoring. Sounds like you saw that Chris-guy's sister?"

"Rin. She's more of a firecracker than you." Hannah ducked up, sucking Lorelai's finger momentarily as she took the chocolate. "Also... This is going to sound weird... Like really weird..."

"Mmm?"

Hannah frowned, "I got the feeling like... If he hadn't called her, his sister, then I wouldn't have thought it."

"They felt like an item?" Lorelai said in surprise, and then gave a small giggle, "Imagine if we were half-sisters. Would that have stopped us hooking up?"

"Probably not." Hannah smiled up at her, "But, we're cousins. It's legal and all. Anyways... Pretty sure Rin was flirting with him the whole time. Stuff like... Throwing her hair. Letting her skirt ride up when it shouldn't have by itself. Weird stuff like that. Am I broken? For thinking they could be together?"

"Depends. How much was Chris watching?" Lorelai fed her another piece of chocolate.

Hannah shook her head, "Guy was fucking drooling."

"Yup." Lorelai nodded, and the grinned, "Ya broken."

"Lor!"

She bent down and gave her a small and upside down kiss, "You love me."

"... I do." Hannah smiled up at her, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Lorelai winced and bit the edge off the chocolate, "Um... Because we've both spent the entire day balling our eyes out. Do you want to try something different?"

"Like?" Hannah asked glumly.

"I hate that t-shirt. Because the bikini was damn amazing, but I never got the chance to take it off you."

The redhead smiled slowly, "Are you... Trying to get us both in the mood, cuz?"

"Pretty much. Working?"

Hannah shook her head, sitting up and sniffling, "Not yet. But... Worth a shot. You bought the bikini for you, though. So you should be the one to wear it."

"First, to make you jealous." Lorelai replied, "So I kinda got it for you. Second, you just want to be the one eating. So, no. You wear it. I want to kiss you, and put my hand down your pants. Okay?"

Hannah laughed, "So attractive, being told what to do."

Lorelai moved in close, put her arms around Hannah's neck and put her lips to her ear. Whispering quietly, "I want... To slip my hand down your pants... And taste you."

"You win." Hannah said instantly.

She grinned and kissed her nose, "Good! Bikini. I should dress up, too. Hmm... Your bikini in your tent?"

"I brought a suit. Sorry." Hannah shrugged sheepishly, "It... The water up here is always freezing. Didn't feel like freezing my nips off when I wasn't... Planning on... You know. Trying to get your attention."

"Mmm." Lorelai eased back from her, "But you've got it now. So, whilst your putting on my suit... Anything you want to see me in? Dress? Skirt? I've got some denim shorts that are so short you might not need to take 'em off."

Hannah slipped off her t-shirt and held it out to her, "This. Just this. It's my favourite."

"Okay." Lorelai grinned, taking it and putting it over the top so she could magic her way out of her clothes without showing off. Teasing her girlfriend just a little bit.

Whilst Lorelai pulled her arms and removed her bra without being seen, Hannah didn't get that luxury. The redhead was smiling sheepishly, swapping out her bra for the bikini top, as Lorelai made no secret of the fact she was watching and checking her out.

The temperature meant that even a short exposure made Hannah's breasts goosebump and harden. Lorelai had been thinking about playing with her cousin, fully clothed, but with that sight and how long it had been, she was reconsidering.

The rings on the bottoms looked perfect as they rested snuggly against Hannah's hips. Her girlfriend's stomach was a tidy little pouch just above the line. Not quite bloated, but cute enough to hug it.

Hannah finished by dragging her hair out of the top, and giving a wink, "Like what you see, cuz?"

Lorelai lay back on the sleeping bag, her top dragging up and revealing her bush as she did. She silently crooked a finger towards Hannah, and then reached over, broke a piece of gummy worm off, and hung a bit from her mouth.

Hannah laughed, straddled her hips, and bent down. The redhead's teeth gently grabbed the very end of the worm. Tantalisingly close to her, but out of reach. Lorelai raised an eyebrow, and sucked it in, pocketing the gummy into her cheek.

The redhead followed without hesitation, tongue pushing into Lorelai's mouth without any foreplay. Ignoring looking for the food, and twisting around her tongue instead. They kissed deeply, breathlessly, until the melting snack annoyed her.

Lorelai shoved it aggressively into Hannah's mouth, who laughed at her. Breaking the kiss to chew and swallow. Then the blonde gave a little moan as they moved right back into the passionate kiss, with a small aftertaste of the worm.

She found herself pawing at Hannah's back almost instantly, not a tingle down below but a sudden raging fire. All the loss and loneliness of the last few days exploding outwards into a sheer and desperate need. Lorelai's hips were lifting of their own according, trying to grind at the girl sitting on top of her.

Lorelai panted into her cousin's mouth, her moans almost a whine, as she felt the feelings somehow growing, rather than being fed by Hannah's kiss. The redhead did her best to respond in kind, but it wasn't near enough.

She growled in annoyance and flipped the two of them. Making Hannah stare at her in surprise. Lorelai kissed her forehead briefly, "Sorry, I need this."

Then she sat up and scooted forward, sitting over her girlfriend's face without asking.

Thankfully, Hannah just gave a muffled laugh, and then Lorelai moaned at the slippery intrusion. Her cousin's tongue was every bit as adept as she remembered. Using her whole slit, and tagging at her clit.

"Oh, god. I forgot how good you are..." Lorelai moaned.

There was an immediate scuffling of chairs from outside the tent, and then a distant call from Mateo, "Just going for a walk! We'll be back in half an hour or so!"

Lorelai ground herself down into Hannah's mouth and chin, "Make it... An hour!"

"An hour?" Hannah spoke into her, with a strange feeling of vibrating and the breath with each syllable, "Geeze, cuz."

"Shut up." Lorelai groaned, "Half of that... Will be me... Trying to get... You off."

"Cuz."

She shook her head, "That was the plan! If I wasn't... So desp... Ooh. Desperate, then I'd... Have my hand... Inside you. I want... You. To cum!"

Hannah rewarded her with a hungry and deep lick, before resuming her faster pace inside Lorelai. The targeted little pussy was starting to get heavy, dripping down into her cousin's mouth even without the encouragement.

The blonde closed her eyes blissfully, moaning quietly with each flick and taste. The fire burning inside her finally feeling like Hannah's mouth was cooling the edges. She was no longer trying to suffocate Hannah with her thirsty channel, just drown her in a waterfall.

Lorelai swung a leg, moving off her and then lying down beside her girlfriend. It wasn't done without some reluctance, but this was about helping Hannah come to terms with herself, not just about getting off.

She kissed the woman's wet mouth briefly, "Sorry. I might have gone a little... Crazy, there."

Hannah took a couple of deep breaths, and the grinned at her, and planted a kiss firmly. One of the redhead's hands grabbed the back of her head, to facilitate making out, whilst the other went down lower. Pushing her thighs, hinting with thumb and pinky.

She opened her legs just a little, and Hannah's hand dove into her. A long finger slipped into her wet tunnel, curling her and running back and forth across her insides. "Fu-uck!"

Hannah continued to try and kiss her, as Lorelai groaned wildly, feeling right on the edge of cumming with the invader running back and forth against her sensitive spot. Her girlfriend knew exactly what she liked, and how to use it.

She was supposed to be doing this for Hannah, not the other way around. Lorelai felt guilt, but she also didn't care, this close to climbing that amazing hill.

She let Hannah expertly guide her, through loud moaning and groaning, a panting cry, up towards that light. Lorelai's head slipped forward, falling into Hannah's neck as she cried out desperately for the redhead to end it.

Her thighs were tight, and the walls of her pussy were clamped firmly down. Her whole body shaking and on the verge of cramping, as she just about screamed into Hannah. There was no putting on a show this time, it was all real, all passion. She couldn't hold back if she wanted to.