All Comments on 'Official Choices'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Dude!!! Freaking awesome!!!!

5/5 hot!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

Wow. That was super hot. If we ask really nice could there be more?

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@dwoelfle I do intend for more! Not quite sure how many more exactly, but Hannah and Lorelai are definitely up for putting Lorelai's fantasy into action. Their story ain't over yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can’t just leave it there! This needs another couple parts at least!!!

Please?

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Fanfu#*+-gtastic that was great and hot, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that you really consider continuing this storyline it is a great read

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Beautiful first page or two but not interested in where the story is destined. That's on me, not you, so well done on what I read and good luck on future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a request - if you are going to submit multi chapter stories, please indicate they are to be continued or indicate, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc. It is one of my pet peeves to discover after I have read the first segment, that more is to come, at some unknown future date. This is especially annoying when an author, despite best intentions, never finishes the tale. Also, at the conclusion of the final chapter "The End" or some similar notation would be helpful. Other than that I really enjoyed the tale (same with the evolving "In Four Seasons" series.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

>Planned. I got drunk, they took advantage. I mean, they were drunk, too, but... Still."

That's rape, dude. Not losing your virginity.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@abiostudent3 - It's both. I did try and spell that out. I did try and show that Hannah was encouraging her parents to protect her, following it. And I am intending for Lorelai to rip the ones who hurt Hannah a new one.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's a beautiful story.

Be sure to write part two. Both fathers fuck their daughters and make them pregnant on Loreline and Hannah's wedding day.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanalmost 2 years ago

Hot, giving it a 5 for the boner, but... I just keep waiting for you to write a little more realistic characters and scenarios, I mean, just, omg really? Kissing cousins within 60 seconds of meeting each other? Both have identical daddy complexes and recognize it in each other immediately? Obvious remedy, agreed by all, is for the girls to race into the bedroom and fuck, then get married?

Toofyverse has absurdity baked in; I just was thinking I'd recognize the behavior of relatively normal humans in Australia.. That's on me lol, you do you.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Loved it so far. When do the dads get to do the daughters? Now for some suggestions/comments: Writing style is pleasantly colloquial except for the British spellings. Also,"Mateo": a terrible name to use in a story. OK. Where did Celia get the cake? Drop the "daddy" and just stick with "dad". Why do the protagonists always have these weeping jags? Gets a bit sappy and tedious. Come on next chapter . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES