Offspring with Queen Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memory of that fateful day in the woods came flooding back, overwhelming her senses. She could still see the magnificent stallion mating with his own mother, a sight that had left her feeling both aroused and horrified.

And now, as seeing intensity in Darian's eyes that she knew all too well, she made no move to resist. The pull of their shared taboo was too strong, drawing them together in a primal and forbidden desire.

Without a second thought, he pushed his hips forward and entered his mother's pussy. They both shuddered with pleasure, though he only entered her with the tip of his dick.

"I'm going all the way in," he said. His cock began to move deeper and deeper into his own mother. He still couldn't believe it was happening, and the sensation of ecstasy completely blinded his eyes. It was so... strange to be inside her, but so good at the same time. The sight of her face engulfed in pleasure, the way she held back from showing him her euphoria was driving him crazy and he could have sworn he was going to cum in that moment.

Finally, he reached the end, and he knew by the look on her face that he had reached a deep spot inside her. She cried out; it was nothing like the soft, contented sighs he had heard that night with the king.

"How... you," she managed to gasp, her breaths coming out in ragged bursts.

With a sudden movement, she wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and hands around his neck, drawing him down to her in a heated embrace. Their bodies fused together like two halves of a single whole, lost in the ecstasy of the scene.

For a while he just enjoyed the moment, enjoyed beeing fully inside her, ripping mother's nightie and wrapping hands around her full breasts, squeezing and licking them.

It seems she was still trying to protest, even now, muttering something like, "No, no... We can't, Darian." But he wasn't listening.

He slowly moved his hips back, gradually working his way through her vagina, she cried out again, and the sensation of pleasure hit his mind like a trumpet or a punch.

"Ooohhhhh. You are so good..." he mumbled, his breath hot against her neck as he leaned in to kiss her, greedily sinking into her plump lips, as he couldn't get enough of her. She squeaked in surprise, trying to pull her face away, but she couldn't. It was as if their tongues had merged together, and at that moment he made a powerfull thrust with his hips forward, as if trying to tear her apart from inside.

"Oh... Darian," she moaned softly, still trying to break the kiss.

He pressed forward with powerful, rhythmic movements. "I love you, Mom." Without pulling away from the kiss, he did so again and again, thrust after thrust, entering and leaving her vagina. His hips moved back and forth in a frantic rhythm.

Her heart fluttered with joy as she replied, "I love you too, Darian."

In that moment, he was lost to the world around him, consumed by his desire. Their hands clasped together tightly, fingers interlocking as they gazed deeply into each other's eyes. With a fierce outburst of passion, they drew closer, their bodies pressed tightly together as they shared the depth of their taboo love. Every inch of their bodies seemed to meld together in the ecstasy. Darian couldn't stop moving his body, his hips, feeling that he was close, but it was okay. He thought he wouldn't even last that long.

"Am I better than the King?" he suddenly asked, breaking the spell that had overtaken them.

At the mention of the King, she recoiled, a flicker of fear crossing her face.

"Please," she whispered, her voice barely above a breath. "Don't talk about him..oh-h-h."

"But I need to know," he persisted, his tone growing more insistent.

"Don't... Oh-h-h," she mourned.

"Tell me, or I'll stop", he demanded.

A flicker of emotion crossed her face before she finally relented. "Yes," she whispered, "you are better."

The words sent a thrill of triumph through him. With each thrust, it felt as if he was lost in a frenzy, driving his hips with a fierce intensity.

And at that moment he felt something was happening to her body. She trembled and cried out of pleasure."Yes, yes." Nymira's heart raced as a wave of pleasure washed over her, her body quivering with ecstasy. The sensation was all-consuming, every nerve in her body lighting up with a fiery intensity that left her gasping for breath. She came.

As she clung to the sheets, her mind flooded with a kaleidoscope of images and sensations, each one more intense than the last. Her body was a vessel of pure pleasure, every inch of her skin alive with sensation as she gave herself over to the moment."O-h-h-h-h... Darian", she cried out, closing her eyes.

For Nymira, this was more than just physical release. It was a moment of emotional and spiritual liberation, a reminder that she was more than just a queen or a mother, but a woman with needs and desires of her own.

As she came, Darian felt her insides tighten around his cock, contracting and squeezing several times, and the fluid filled her vagina, causing his every thrust to be accompanied by a slurping sound.

Darian's heart raced with desire as he gazed into her eyes, her body pressed close against his. He leaned again in to capture her lips in a deep, passionate kiss, savoring the taste of her on his tongue.

As they moved together, lost in their own world of pleasure, Darian felt a sense of completeness wash over him. He had never felt this way before, so alive and connected to another person. Lost in the moment, the two of them continued to explore each other's bodies, their love growing stronger with each passing second and thrust.

"Are you... close?" she said, hardly breathing, his hands still on her breasts. Perhaps she got it by the look on his face. "Don't... do it inside me... oh-h--h..."

He had sworn not to impregnate the queen under any circumstances. And despite his intense desire to cum inside his mother, he had to obey the promise.

Finally, his breathing became ragged, less frequent, and his thrusts became irregular, hard.  He thought he was suffocating and at that moment the orgasm came abruptly and hit him in the head.

"CUMMING". He yelled and his body hummed with excitement, a surge of energy pulsing through his veins. His heart pounded with pleasure as a wave of ecstasy washed over him, leaving him quivering in its wake. The sensation consumed him completely, every nerve in his body sparking with fiery intensity that left him gasping for air. Looking deep into his mother's eyes, Darian felt an eternal love for her. At the very last moment she managed to pull his cock out of her vagina, and Darian gave in.

All of his man fluids spurted out onto her abdomen, splashing all over queen's body. Spurt after spurt, explosion after explosion, his semen spurted out onto her stomach, puring all around her, onto her breasts, dripping down, and into her hair. It's erupted like a volcano, sucking all the life force out of him and making him completely dry.

"Oh...Mom" He rubbed his cock over her belly, still trembling with pleasure.

With a heavy sigh, he collapsed right on top of her. She wrapped her arms around prince, holding him tightly in her warm embrace.  As Darian's breathing began to slow and his eyes grew heavy, he whispered softly, "Thank you, mother," before drifting off into a deep and restful sleep.

=====

Slowly opening his eyes, he stretched his arms and basked in the warm glow of the first rays of sunlight streaming through the window. For the first time in weeks, he had slept soundly, and the memories of the night before filled him with a sense of contentment.

As he sat up in bed, he caught sight of Queen Nymira standing at the window with Tartuf nestled in her arms, gently rocking him back and forth.

Nymira spoke, her voice strained and filled with regret. "What we did last night was a mistake," she said without turning around.

His heart sank at the words. Was it all just a fleeting moment of passion, then?

"We did it for the kingdom," he said, trying to reassure her.

He rose from the bed and walked over to stand beside her, feeling a mix of confusion and frustration.

Nymira turned to face him, her eyes filled with both pain and understanding. "I know," she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "But that doesn't change the fact that what we did was wrong. I am your mother..."

Before he could finish his sentence, a knock at the door interrupted them. The door to his chambers burst open, and several armed guards stormed in, their weapons drawn.

Darian tensed, ready to fight, but before he could even make a move, he was quickly overpowered and handcuffed. He struggled against them, breaking the nose of one of the guards in the process, but it was no use. He was outnumbered and outmatched.

"In the name of the King, you are under arrest," one of the guards declared, his voice cold and emotionless.

"I am the king, you fool!" Darian snapped.

"What is going on?" Queen Nymira demanded, her eyes flashing with anger and confusion.

In that moment, like a snake slithering into the room, Narim slowly made his way forward, rattling his walking stick in a menacing manner. In his hands was a bundle.

"Darian Serpent-Slayer, you are charged with the murder of the king," Narim mouthed, his grin a wicked display of satisfaction. With a flourish, he opened the bundle, displaying the dagger.

"What are you doing, Narim?"

As Narim revealed the damning evidence against Darian, the queen's expression turned from indignation to disbelief. She couldn't believe that her son could have committed such a heinous crime.

"Darian, this is all a misunderstanding, isn't it?" she pleaded.

"I didn't do that. You have to believe me. It's a lie!" he protested.

She took a step forward, as if to embrace him, but Narim stepped in, blocking her way. "You see, my dear queen, this is the kind of treachery that we have been dealing with all along. The Barbarians have infiltrated our ranks, manipulating and deceiving us to further their own agenda. Braga was right, Darian is the spy. And that's why Darian killed him yesterday."

"No,no. What are you talking about, Narim?!"

And then, in a sudden flash of realization, he understood."It was you," he said, his voice low and deadly. "You were the spy all along".

But the queen, meanwhile, was not convinced. "This cannot be true," she whispered. "Darian would never do such a thing."